The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More web comics to help you through your day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

More web comics to help you through your day Empty
PostSubject: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Explosm - AKA Cynide and Happiness. A good series of strange comics that are both sick and twisted to warm my black heart. Stick like figures that are funny as hell. NSFW.

http://www.explosm.net/comics/2848/

http://www.explosm.net/comics/2151/

Toon Hole - Same as before, but more vulgar. And who doesn't love more dirty and racy fun?

http://www.toonhole.com/2012/02/chicken-stereotype/

http://www.toonhole.com/2010/02/heavens-entrance/

Last edited by Arawn on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:44 am

HATEFARM - Odd name funny stuff. Same guy that did Mallmonkeys, another great web comic. Pretty much NSFW stuff almost every other cartoon. Enjoy.

http://inkoutbreak.com/index.php?comic=56662221161c5bc13726db2fb439d3a7&banner=20120225170554_ink6.jpg

http://inkoutbreak.com/index.php?comic=56662221161c5bc13726db2fb439d3a7&banner=20120225170554_ink6.jpg
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 am

Magellan - An interesting tale(s?) about superheroes and the world they live in. The name Magellan is the school for the up and coming heroes.

Acid squirrel - okay not exactly webcomics, more like the photos and funny stuff. But since I found it via a link from a online comic figured to place it here. Two quick gems:

http://acidsquirrel.com/post/228

http://acidsquirrel.com/post/248

Menge a 3 - If the name isn't enough to hint it's NSFW, then you need to get out more. Reminds me of Archie comics, except there's a punk rocker and a sexy blonde french girl.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Spy 6Teen The title should be enough, but for those that don't get the hint; this comic is about a teenage spy. Join her on her exploits and adventures. And then watch her handle high school :p Really is a great comic. Colorful too. Gotta respect the time taken to color all those panels. I'm still used to seeing black and white comics. Nothing wrong with that, just I'm lazy when it comes to color so I respect those comics that do go all out.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Blue milk special - Here's something for all those Star Wars fan(atic)s. On that same note, here's something for all those non-Star Wars fans. Blue Milk pokes fun and holes into the beloved story/work. Just look at the first 2 comics:

http://www.bluemilkspecial.com/?p=30

http://www.bluemilkspecial.com/?p=8

Enjoy, and may the farce be with you.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Monster soup - Monsters exist. Lamia, vampires, trolls, invisible men, mermaids, werewolves, ghosts, witches, ghouls, gypsies, zombies, etc. And like the world of man; they have laws. What is to become of those that break the rules? . Discover the inner world of monsters as you read Monster Soup.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:46 am

Crazy Sunshine - What do you get when you have a devious devil, an airhead angel, a girl genius, and a tough amazon in one house? Laughter apparently. It's all good and it gets better ever comic. Some NSFW themes, but rather cool otherwise.

Twlight lady - This one puts the comic into webcomic. Classic comic book feel. I could explain the story, but think it's worth experiencing for yourself. Razz

Twilight monk - okay I'll admit I've only read chose to share this because it also starts with "twilight" But I did read afew chapters. So far can't say it's bad, but it's interesting enough to get more attention.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Monsterful - An interesting story of a world full of monster and their everyday lives(?) Irony since some of them are undead. That aside it actually had a rather humorous side comic that's similar to Omake you see in manga.

ZNP Question - Just so you know ZNP stands for Zombie Ninja Pirate. That alone is worth a look. A bit more silly and breaking of the 4th wall, but that's the point.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:07 am

We Shadows - Enter a world of magic, wonder, and fairies. But all is not sugar drops and rainbows. A twisted tale unfolds in this strange place of fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:57 am

Gocomics.com - I wanted to put "Duh" here, but I figured to give some details. For one thing it's not just web comics, it' sunday comics, and political cartoons. Fun stuff. Some Calvin and Hobbes among other things. Enjoy the yummy goodness.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Here's some comics I found while goofing off while thinking up posts.

Carciphona

A redtail's dream

Supernormal step

Guilded Age

Mystery Babylon

Mystic Revolution

Shadowbinders
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:13 am

Warden - Meet the Warden, the guardian of truth, justice, and life on the planet. He is the ever watching protector man, but there is more to him than meets the eye. For all that he does, who is the Warden?"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Bravoman - Behold Bravoman the hero of the new age. You don't know who Bravoman is? Well behold the one that shall save the world from the evil Dr. Bomb. Follow the mighty man of might and Alpha of planet Alpha in their epic adventures!
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Modest medusa - Jake comes home to find his toilet has overflowed. Later he finds a medusa in his closet. Thus begins a tale of magic, mystery, and chocodiles.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 am

Ronin Galaxy - The fun never stops with Cecil and Giancarlo. And by fun I mean action adventure and people trying to kill you.

Chuckleaduck - A series comics guaranteed to make you....well chuckle.

Wonder Momo - Momoko wants to be an actress. After failing her audition she's totally distraught. That is until she's given a role she'd never thought possible; defender of the planet. Donning a super powered suit she's a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:39 am

The least I could do - Normally I post a link to the first comic of a series. But for this one, the first ones are rather rough (bad art) Feel free to look some of them over. The comedy is still there. That aside the comic follows Rayne a total ass, yet enjoys the good things in life. NSFWish
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Dangerously Chloe - Teddy decides to take a closer look at a museum exhibit. Unfortunately it's after hours, and the security doesn't like his nighttime visit. While running away he inadvertently awakens a demon, and forms a contract. His soul, for a wish. His wish? A girlfriend and what he gets is a succubus called Chloe. Now to avoid damnation he must find girlfriend. It's a shame Teddy has terrible luck with women.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:58 am

Vampire Cheerleaders - No you did not misread that. I'm not going to bother explaining what it's a bout since the title says it all. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:53 am

FaLLEN - An alternative magical girl webcomic. (Stolen from the site itself, figured it's sufficient for the description.)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:36 am

Guardian of the Gates - Welcome to a world of magic where evil tries to take control of the land. It is the guardian's task to protect the gates and prevent such calamity. As cliche as the set up is, I can't help but like the execution. Nice art and good build up.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Carciphona - Magic blessed the world with impossible power, but it also cursed the world with Carciphona; humans whose souls are infected by demon spirits. Four years after the Prohibition of magic was established, a sorceress still lived hidden away, giving up her freedom in exchange for peace. But soon she will face the one the Prohibition; an assassin who seems to be a Carciphona herself. (Direct from the site) Great art, and nice lead in for the story. Worth a look.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:56 am

Fragile - Sorry no real description. It's something I stumbled upon and kinda likes. Seems decent.

Myth - A unique take to greek mythology.

School bites - Writer\'s Block It's about vampires. That pun alone should tell you how serious this series takes itself. It's rather cutesy as well.

Aoi house - Harem comedy at it's best, perhaps it's worst. :p
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:54 am

Internet webcomic - A totally unoriginal name, but funny and quirky comics. It's almost slice of life meets diary. Random thoughts, day to day experiences, and odd happenings of the author.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 am

Amazing Agent Luna - I don't think anyone even reads this descriptions. For the most part I just like posting the random webcomics I find. All of them are entertaining to me at least. Give it a try.

Amazing Agent Jennifer - I haven't read this one, but seems to have a similar title and art style so think it's related in some way to the previous one.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Olympus Overdrive - A simple online questionnaire. We see the pop-ups all the time. You might be a winner, click the link below. Actually thanks to script blockers we don't see them. But Max decides to fill one out. Seconds later he's talking Hades, the lord of the dead, in the middle of his living room. What has he gotten himself into. Only goes to prove that pop-ups are nothing but trouble.

Sister Claire - Claire seems such a sweet and innocent girl growing up in a church, she has quite a future ahead of her. As her world changes so will everyone's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More web comics to help you through your day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: