The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More web comics to help you through your day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:35 am

Spindrift - Neva one of the winged Alar leaves her daughter in the care of her brother. A half-breed the young girl will never be treated as an equal. Years pass and the girl Morweena has grown and her story begins.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 am

Sunday Superheroes - If the title doesn't tip you off nothing will. It's about super heroes. Enjoy the show and be sure to tip your waitress.

Giant Girl Adventures - Ronni is a girl with the powers to make things grow and shrink, even herself. She's out for thrills and spills. Adventure calls, and Ronni answers.

Propeller - Rex Baldwin seems like a simple man, but one with a secret. Make that secrets. He stops a bank robbery, but takes none of the credit. But secrets are hard things to keep. And Rex's secret might have just gotten out.

Troll girl - Something to break the superhero combo I posted. What starts as a girl bad at suicide prevention (yes, seriously) expands into something more.

Rascals - One word: Furries. No, not that kind of furries. But the more normal kind.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:59 am

The children of the night - Take a guess and you're probably right, but might be right. :p

The end - Time for some sci-fi
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:24 am

Overcase with the chance of Doom - A goth moves into the the big city. A change for the better or for the worse? You decide and enjoy.

Ava's demon - There's Ava and she has a demon. Yes, really. There's more to it than that, but pretty snazzy art.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:57 am

In love & justice - I like the title. Does it mean In love AND justice? or is it In love and injustice? No matter, it reminds me of those 4 panel comics that comes after manga. Throw in the chibi like art and it's cute and funny.

Mock Girl - Sam arrives at the apartment to move in only to find out she's been scammed by Brit's ex-boyfriend. With no money and no place to stay, things look bleak. Taking pity, Brit allows Sam to stay, but gets more than she bargained for.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

nemu*nemu - Say hello to two magical stuffed toy pups named Nemu and Anpan. Along with their owners Kana and Anise, they go on hilarious adventures exploring what it's like to live in our world.

Toon-hole - Can't recall if I posted this one before, but it's so damn funny it deserves as second one even if I did. That aside a random collection of comics, videos, and animations. Some are simple others NSFW. So beware.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:29 am

Djandora - Isolated from civilization in an old millennium temple, Djeneba lived happily with her father and that since her birth. But everything changed overnight when she murdered her own father. Shocked and bound to herself, he had left a message, a mission for her.

SEED - Dominque is a blue skin girl in the big city. What exactly she'd doing there is a mystery. Who she is an ever greater one.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 am

Manly guys doing manly things - Pure win, if the first title isn't enough the first comic sales it. Enjoy the manly men.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Next town over - Next Town Over is a weekly paean to the western, with some steampunk and fantasy splashed in.

Slightly damned - Rhea can't go to purgatory. She had too much sin to enter heaven, but not enough to go to hell. Rhea finds herself in a place unlike any other.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Namesake - Namesake is the story of Emma Crewe, a woman who discovers she can visit other worlds. She finds out that these are places she already knows – fantasy and fairy lands made famous through the spoken word, literature and cinema. Her power as a Namesake forces her to act as a protagonist in these familiar stories as she figures out how to get home

Guilded Age - A man is a CEO of a major corporation, yet he lives like a hermit. He labors night and day on what seems to be a virtual world, but which he insists has a reality all its own. He claims that he has bridged the gulf between Earth and another realm, that he has successfully interwoven computation and sorcery. He is correct. And his plans have profound and disturbing implications
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:22 pm

I was kidnapped by lesbian priates from outer space - Shocked Sometimes a title is all you need. This one has one of those titles.

Red String - Who doesn't enjoy some drama from time to time? This one's about romance so enjoy the love roller-coaster.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Fanboys - Stop me if you've heard this one; a Sony fanboy and a Nintendo fanboy live together.... Okay I honestly don't thing I ever heard that one before. None the less it's funny stuff. Throw in 360 fanboy(girl) and you've got decent comedy.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Ha! I read slightly damned. Funny to see that posted in here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Honestly I'm surprised it's still going. I remember I found it in my days of dial up interweb.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:53 am

Ends n Means - I had a good description written out, really I did. But somewhere while I was explaining why there's a talking rabbit and iguana, I figured it's best to let people figure this one out for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:53 am

Voodoo Walrus - Yeah the name alone just makes you want to read it no? It's seems just as random as the name. Comedy, a woman in a bowler (hat), and exploding apartments. Fun times indeed.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:53 am

Webtoon Live - a collection of some very cool comics. Of they very cool comics I strongly recommend Girl the Wild's it about an all girl school that goes Coed. Wait don't roll your eyes, it's not that simple. Only one guy joins the school. WAIT!!!! Don't leave! Sheesh. Well the thing about the all girl school is that all the females there are expert martial artist. Yes. So we have a guy attending a school where all the girls are black belts and hybrids of Chuck Norris/Jet Li/Jackie Chan/Bruce Lee/etc. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:16 am

Trace - I know I mentioned the various comics on Webtoon, but this one deserves some praise. Trace occurs in a world where "Troubles" are a constant threat. These are Troubles are strange creatures that attack people and kill endlessly. With the arrival of Troubles came the Trace; humans with special powers that seemed able to combat these creatures. Still much isn't know about Troubles or Traces to know what they mean for the rest the human race.

Warshop - Across the Ungoverned Lands, mercenaries, gun-sword-muscle for hires… warshops, run rampant. Acting as law for some, bodyguard for others, enforcer for the ruthless…One, known only & simply as, Warshop - the role assumed, this mysterious noble serves as hired hero to those in need. Equipped with the ominous blade formed of the sacred red metal, Warshop travels the lands with action and adventure meeting him at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Curtailed - Furry fun, no not kind of fury you sicko. It's a comic about animal people. Funny and cute, good times.

Hyperbolic dystopia - Welcome to the future, you're being watched. They control everything. Your life is theirs to use as they see fit. May you be cursed to live in interesting times.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:10 am

Snow by night - Can't do the comic justice so just cut and past the intro:

Life is pretty good for Blaise and Jassart. The pair of thieves makes an easy living in the rich, frontier town of Sherbourg. The fur trade is booming and wealth is there for the picking. And down on Iniquity Row, the saloons and gambling hells provide plenty of opportunity to spend their ill-gotten gains. But when a mysterious rival steals their prizes and robs from their wards, Blaise and Jassart are forced into the unfamiliar role of thief-catchers. How do you find a thief who can slip locks and leaves no traces? Regardless, they must catch the thief. Their gloire and fortunes are on the line.

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:40 am

Walking on broken glass - Walking on Broken Glass is an urban fantasy with a sense of humor, about a man (who happens to be a werewolf) with terrible prophetic dreams about losing his morality and doing unspeakable things to the people he loves. Understandably, this isn’t at all what he wants, so he strives every day to make up for his future wrongs. Meanwhile, he has a terrible crush on his gun-toting fashionista secretary and best friend, who is bent on changing his fate altogether.

Meanwhile, monsters are attacking their city, in sneaky and clandestine ways. He and his pack are looking to figure out why they’re here, where they come from, and most of all, how to stop them. It’s about monsters. It’s about magic. It’s about werewolves! And witches! And vampires! (Oh my?)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:56 am

Zombie Roomie - John was looking for someone to split the cost of rent but got more than he bargained for when George, a zombie, became his roommate.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Adriana Game Over - Funny little comics from video games, movies, and other fun stuff. Be warned the random button does take you a random comic, but the comic itself is in english and spanish. Just use the arrow buttons.

The Adventures of Gyno-Star - The Adventures of Gyno-Star is semi-weekly comic strip featuring the world’s favorite — and possibly only — explicitly feminist superhero.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:58 am

The Naturals - The world wide war has ended. Lives have been taken and damage has been done. The war would not have been won without the Naturals, a group who’ve mysteriously been granted super powers. A young man named Layton has manifested powers the same time Naturals are being found murdered. Why has Layton been selected, and more importantly –will he be hunted next?

The Chronicles of Loth - is the start of an epic fantasy adventure. An adventure that will require the telling of several character life spans. The Chronicles of Loth follows the adventure of Mirlinth Loth and her companions as they embark on a quest that will ultimately save their land but will doom the entire planet. Much of the story is Mirlinth coming of age and learning about the outside world. Each of the characters has a specific mission they need to accomplish and for many of them they determine it's easier to team up then go solo.

(At first I thought it was the dreaded dark spider queen, that's why I started to read it.)

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:36 am

Dreamkeepers - The site has two good intros so you can read #1 which is part of the first chapter or #2 the quick intro. I like the art above all else. An interesting premise as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More web comics to help you through your day
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: