The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Knight.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

The Black Knight. Empty
PostSubject: The Black Knight.   The Black Knight. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:16 pm

((Ooc: Excuse me if I do anything wrong, I'm going to be posting multiple times, I will take breaks each time I post, so I don't go insane xD Again, sorry if I do anything wrong. By the way, my Japanese vocabulary isn't that good, so if I could ask, where is everyone coming up with these Zanpakuto names?))

Saroki sat still in a large field of grass, dark clouds filled the sky and nearly blocked out all light. A gentle breeze blew across the field where Saroki sat, her Zanpakuto in front of her, unshieved, Saroki was dressed in a completely black uniform. The tall grass gently swayed with the wind, the only sounds that could be heared was the wind; She slowly opened her eyes and glared at her Zanpakuto, her eyes full of doubt and regret "Come out..." She said, her voice as cold as a ice shard. Saroki had been sitting in the same spot for a few days, not taking a break to do anything, she was determined to meet her Zanpakuto. She growled a bit and grasped the handle of the Zanpakuto, she raised it up to eye-level and glared at the blade "I said come out..." She said, again her voice colder than a ice shard. She looked like she was insane, but after sitting in one spot for days straight, could you blame her? She shrugged and layed the Zanpakuto back down onto the ground, she closed her eyes once again, waiting for her Zanpakuto to decide to appear. Finally a man dressed in a slim black armor appeared, his face hid by a steel mask. "You are really presistant..." The man said in a rather high pitched voice, Saroki opened her eyes and stared at the man. The mans voice was odd, it seemed too high pitched to be a man, maybe a child? Saroki jumped to her feet "So you finally decided to come out?" Saroki said, her glare piercing the armor covered man. The man seemed to be just a bit taller than Saroki, "I was forced to....Any longer and you would have dropped dead from dehydration or starvation..." The armored man said as he took off his black spike covered helmet. Though when he took his helmet off, it wasn't a man, rather a young teenager, probally seventeen from the looks of him.

Saroki was shocked, she stumbled back a bit, she was hoping her Zanpakuto was a dragon or something cool like that....The young man grinned "So are you surprised? Well you shouldn't be...I was created with your personality, a young child craving power.." Saroki sighed, he was right after all. Saroki shook her head a bit and shrugged "I want you to teac-" Saroki was cut off by the teenager "You want to learn Shikai, yes. I know that.." He said, almost as if Shikai was forbidden. Saroki smiled showing off a joyful side "So you will teach me?" Saroki said almost jumping up and down in excitement, The teenager shrugged and brushed his black hair back "If you can lay a hit on me in a sparring match, then MAYBE I will bless you with one of my powers...And thats if you even manage to lay a solid hit on me.." He said, acting as if he wher god-like, he then put his helmet back on and cracked his knuckles. Saroki stood still for a moment and tilted her head "Excuse me? I have to fight you for my Shikai?" She said, she didn't really want to fight her Zanpakuto, and besides, the Shikai belonged to her anyways! But apparently her Zanpakuto didn't think so, she stared down the menacing armor, spikes covering him, hard leather gauntlets that would defiantly leave a mark if hit with them. A pair of steel spiked boots, and to top it all off a large black steel spike covered helmet. How in gods name could I even lay a blow on this guy!? Saroki thought to herself, a bit worried that he wasn't jokeing...

Saroki attempted to grab her Zanpakuto, but the armored man kicked it away from her "No cheating, ok?" He said in a sarcastic tone, Saroki growled "Are you seriously going to make me fight you for Shikai?" Saroki asked, thinking it was absurd to go through with the fight "Of course! You know it puts strain on me when you use Shikai!" He yelled out flailing his arms around as if it wher the end of the world, Saroki crossed her arms and tapped her left foot "Ok ok! Alright alright! We will fight, just go easy on me, ok?..." Saroki said backing a few feet away from him. The armor covered man raised his fists and starts tilting his weight from side to side "Alright....Ready......Steady......Go!" He yelled out, Saroki instantly started running to wards the armored man, and so did the armored man, both ready to attack each other...

((Ooc: Hope that was ok, I'm sure theirs a few mistakes in their, and I will do another post later on. Yes I know, not much of a social connection with my Zanpakuto, but a fighting match gave me something to write about Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

The Black Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight.   The Black Knight. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:11 am

((Ooc: Ok, ready for the next post. And by the way noone needs to help with my Zanpakuto name problem anymore. Ryouta already helped xD))

They both charged at each other, as the black knight was in range to hit Saroki she flash stepped into the air above him, she began to fall down to wards the knight, aiming her leg for his head hoping to land a blow. The knight smirked and grabbed Sarokis leg with both hands, he lifted her up and threw her a few dozen feet away from him, a devious sneer was wiped across his face "Your going to have to do better than that..." He yelled out in a sarcastic tone, Saroki rolled onto the ground kicking up grass and dirt into the air. She stumbled to her feet, it seemed the knight wasn't kidding around, "What the hell is your problem!?" She yelled out to the knight clinching her teeth in anger, The knight sighed and started charging to wards Saroki "I'm not going to go easy on you!" He yelled out, as the knight was now in range he attempted to swing his fist into Sarokis chest. She flash stepped behind the knight, though before she could even move the knight swing-ed his left arm straight into Saroki, the metal spiked arm collided with Sarokis back and threw her a few feet away from the knight. Saroki slowly stood up on her feet, she was quickly losing the fight. Saroki couldn't run much more, she just stood still, the knight quickly rushed to wards Saroki, when he got into reach he attempted to throw his fist into Sarokis jaw, though she quickly ducked. As she did the knight attempted to swing his right leg into Saroki, while preparing his fist for another attack, Saroki quickly moved to the side of the leg dodging the attack, Saroki then flash stepped onto the knights helmet, she stood their waiting for the knight to react. The black armored knight quickly attempted to grab onto Sarokis ankles, she quickly jumped onto the ground in front of the knight, she grinned a bit "Your might be incredibly strong....But your slower than a slug!" She mocked while sneering at the knight, "Does that really matter at the moment? You haven't landed a blow on me so far..." The knight said raising his fists up into a defensive position, "I suppose not..." Saroki said as she rushed into th knight, a slight grin wiped across her face.

The knight attempted to release his fist into Saroki, though just before his fist hit her Saroki flash stepped to the right side of the knight, as she did the knight attempted to round house kick Saroki. She flash stepped in front of the knight again, this time before the knight could move Saroki threw her fist into the chest of the knight. Saroki smiled a bit, then pulled her arm back and continuously shaked it, spinning around in a circle yelling "Ow ow ow ow ow!" The knight sighed and shook his head "So how many fingers did you break? Four? Or five?" He said laughing to himself, Saroki growled at the knight rubbing her hand "Now teach me Shikai.." She said in a angered tone, the knight chuckled at Saroki "You know that hit didn't even hurt, right?.........But....I will give it to you anyways." He said in a sarcastic tone, Sarokis blood was boiling, but still, he said he would teach her so their was no problem.

The black knight walked closer to Saroki and took his helmet off, "The first thing you need to know is my name, whenever you need my powers you must shout out my name with absolutely no fear or regret." He said, kneeling down a bit so they wher at eye-level with each other. Saroki gulped a bit, she was exited to finally learn Shikai, "My name is Akugou Naito." He said in a serious tone, his voice booming down like thunder from the sky. Akugou Naito stood up putting his helmet back on, he threw Saroki her Zanpakuto again, Saroki quickly catched it and gripped her hands onto the handle "Now....Onto using Shikai..." Akugou Naito said with a small sneer on his face.

((Ooc: Yeah...I'm probally making too many Ooc messages o.o But anyways, like the last post, sorry if their was any mistakes Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

The Black Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight.   The Black Knight. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:58 pm

((Ooc: I wonder if the admins are even reading these ._. Although I wouldn't blame them if they didn't x.x;; My posts are really bad.))

Akugou Naito smiled a bit, suddenly everything went black to Saroki, she waked up laying on a floor of metal chains, she stumbled to her feet looking around What the hell? Where am I? She thought to herself, she looked around the large dome, it was a giant hollow ball of chain it seemed, gray chains wher hanging from the ceiling, the walls and floor and roof consisted entirely of chains. Saroki widened her eyes, where was she? She kept pondering the same question to herself, she then looked at herself, she was dressed in a black robe, her Zanpakuto was no where to be seen, suddenly Akugou Naito appeared a few feet away from Saroki, his helmet gone. "Where the heck am I?" She asked, her voice a bit frightened; Akugou Naito grinned a bit "You are inside your inner world..." He said almost laughing at the fact she didn't know where she was, Saroki gasped at Akugou Naitos answer, My inner world is a world of chains? She thought to herself, she sighed a bit, it seemed her inner world was morbid. Or at least it seemed a bit morbid to her, "Well? You want to learn Shikai right?" Akugou Naito said with a smirk on his face; Akugou Naito picked up Sarokis Zanpakuto from the floor and threw it to her, "My release name is......" His voice suddenly started to fade out "Tsuk... Ranm..." He said, his voice fading, Akugou Naito started fading, until he completely disappeared, leaving Saroki alone inside her inner world....

Saroki sighed a bit, she confused, she didn't have a answer to what her Zanpakutos release name was, other than the single hint of 'Tsuk, and Ranm' She wandered around her inner world, it was interesting. Everything was made out of chains, she sighed and sat down for a moment trying to think of the release name "Tsuk Ranm....Tsuk Ranm....Tsuk Ranm...." She kept repeating to herself, she stood up and smirked "Of course..." She held her Zanpakuto up into the air and yelled out "Tsukuru Ranmyaku! Akugou Naito!!!" As Saroki shout out these words her Zanpakuto burst-ed into a mixture of light and darkness, and when the light and darkness faded the Zanpakuto suddenly was 2 x larger than the regular size, the blade was now at least 5ft long, and the barbed spikes on the blade had each grown at least by two inches, also now their wher two crescent shaped blades on the handle, the chain was now 50ft long, the hilt had disappeared, leaving only the handle and the blades. one of the crescent shaped blades wher now white, though the rest would stay black, the Zanpakuto was large, though still very light. Saroki gasped at her Zanpakuto, she held it up in the air gazing at it as if it wher beautiful, she smiled and sliced through the air with the Zanpakuto, the blade felt 100 times better than before.

Suddenly Saroki felt as if her senses had awakened, she pointed her Zanpakuto at one of the chain walls and yelled out "Kuro Bakufuu!!!" A large dark orb filled with a combination of reiatsu and darkness Grew at tip of her Zanpakutos blade, as it stopped growing it fired. A large beam of dark reiatsu fired to wards the wall of her inner world, the mighty blast kicked up various particles into the air, her hair flying wild, as the dark beam stopped fireing Saroki fell to a knee, the attack was a bit much for her. She smirked a bit, Akugou Naito appeared once again, his arms crossed, a large smile on his face "Good job, thats it, you have learned Shikai." He said, brushing the various dust and dirt particles from his hair, "Thanks..." Sarokis said, her vision suddenly faded to black. She awakened once again, though this time she was in her bed, at home. She sighed a bit ans rolled over going back to sleep "...What a day..."
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

The Black Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight.   The Black Knight. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Yes we're reading them and your posts are fine. Because the rules state that you need to get 100 ZE (starting from 50) I'll be handing out ZE as you go.

For the above 3 posts i'd say that given the quality, length, the decent grammar and spelling that they qualify. +28 ZE. HOWEVER....you need to copy paste the shikai template, gimme a description of your released form and your first ability.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

The Black Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight.   The Black Knight. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:04 pm

((Ooc:Ok Sal, no problem xD))

Zanpakuto Name: Akugou Naito (Sinful Knight)

Call out phrase:
"Tsukuru Ranmyaku, Akugou Naito!" (Create Chaos, Sinful Knight!)

Description of released form:
The zanpakutou's size doubles, the blade extends to five feet, the small barbed spikes surrounding the blade grow to two inches making each attack more painful if hit. The hilt disappears, the zanpakutou stays black.

Ability 1:
Kuro Bakufuu (Dark Blast), A pitch black orb of darkness mixed with reaitsu is formed at the tip of the zanpakutou's blade, then when the user is ready to fire it a large dark beam shoots from the tip of the zanpakutou's blade, usually blasting through walls and rock; It destroys anything with a lower spirit power than hers, and can damage some that are either equal to her or higher. Once the beam is fired it cannot be moved much, the maximum would be four inches, since the dark orb is mostly based on the users spirit power if the user is weak the attack will be useless, and if the user is strong, the attack will be devastating.

((Ooc: Is it ok? Or do I need to change it.))

Last edited by Saroki on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

The Black Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight.   The Black Knight. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 am

Ummm no, rething you're zanpakuto design please. A fiive foot spiked blade sounds reasonable yet it has two more blades attached that can extend up to 50 foot i'm gona have to say no to that.

The attack however seem good enough.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

The Black Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight.   The Black Knight. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

The Black Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight.   The Black Knight. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:27 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Black Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight.   The Black Knight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Knight.
Page 1 of 1