The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!) Empty
PostSubject: Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!)   Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Kuro had trouble sleeping as the noises outside kept him awake. It was his first night in the 5th squad barracks and he was anxious to start the rest of his career. Kuro rolled over seeing the shinigami he had beaten earlier that day sleeping soundly. For an old man, Rioshu sure is tough. I have a lot to hold up to as 3rd seat. Kuro thought to himself as he looked at the ceiling. Boy... It...Is....Time... Kuro looked around as he heard the voice of his zanpaktou. He sat up in the bed looking around. "Old man? Where are you? What is wrong? Why are you so quiet?.." Kuro said, as worry drafted over him. Rioshu sat up in his cot, turning too see Kuro. "I'm quiet! Cuz I am tryin' to sleep!" Kuro laughed as the old man laid back down. Kuro went to lay back down, when he heard the familiar voice again. Boy... My name... Listen to my name... It is... Kuro looked around to see the old man in the cloak of feathers but still he saw nothing. "Shit... You are going to make me get up and search for you...." Kuro whispered under his breath making sure not to bother Rioshu. Kuro sat up and scooted out of his bed, stretching as he stood. Hurry boy... My name... My name is... Kuro looked around, not realizing what was going on. Kuro headed out of the door while rubbing his eyes, and when he opened them he saw that he was no longer in the barracks. He was on a highway, everything was dark, and there was a forest on both sides of the highway.

Kuro walked around the highway, watching the hundreds of crows that watched him from the branches in the woods. "Wow... This... Is just like the place where I died." Kuro said solemnly, looking up hoping to see his zanpaktou spirit. When he looked up he could see cars driving in reverse along the highway in slow-motion. When Kuro walked up to a reverse red car he looked inside, and inside he saw there was no one driving the vehicle. "No one... Just me.. And the hundreds of eyes watching me." Kuro said glancing again at the crows. Kuro noticed three larger crows flying above him. "Where the hell are you old man..." The three crows spiraled down before Kuro. Just before they landed around him, the vehicles stopped moving completely. Kuro looked at each of them. The first was larger than the other two, and its eyes seemed wild. The first crow had an eerie aura, that felt like it would kill you without any care. The second was missing most of its feathers, as if it had mange. The second crow kept staring down as if it was depressed. The third crow was a beautiful specimen. Its feathers gleamed and it stood tall, looking around as if it were ready to learn everything. "Do you three know where the old man is?" The three crows nodded slowly, which startled Kuro. "Y..Y..You do? Can you show me?" The three birds shook their heads, and the first crow opened its beak. "You will have to catch the three of us in our true forms first!" It cawed. Kuro nodded, "Fine then, I accept the challenge." The other to crows shot in opposite directions, as the big one shot straight towards Kuro.

As the large crow was heading for Kuro, Kuro smiled. Perfect, he is coming straight towards me. He thought triumphantly. The crow began to glow black, changing into a humanoid shape. Kuro's eyes widened as the aura dissipated and the true form was shown. He looked exactly like Kuro, except his hair was short and he was extraordinarily muscular. The brute swung his fist into Kuro's face and then darted off laughing excitedly. Kuro forced himself up, rubbing his cheekbone. Kuro looked around, noticing a figure on off of the highway. He looked like Kuro, except he had no glasses and had noticeable black rings around his eyes. He turned around seeing an exact replica, yet he was different. He could not place his finger on it, but the man had an inspiring aura about him. Kuro stared nervously at the three, for he knew by the strength of that punch that this was not going to be a simple task. Kuro raised his hands towards the depressed clone."Way of Binding #4 Crawling Rope!" The rope shot from his hand flying to wrap around the man. The man smirked as the brute shot from the side, smashing down the rope with his sheath. He turned towards Kuro, holding the same sword he was. The brute aimed the blade at Kuro and smirked. "Way of Destruction #33 Blue Fire Crash Down!" The blue wave of energy shot from the tip at Kuro. Kuro's eyes widened as the blue flames roared towards him. Kuro raised his hands swiftly. "Way of Binding #5 Guard!" His hands lit with reiastu as the blast collided with his hands. Kuro held it back as long as he could before re-directing it with his hands.

"You guys are strong... A lot stronger than I thought." Kuro said as he sternly gazed at the two before him. The solemn one looked at him directly for once. "Don't you understand... We are each parts of you..." Kuro nodded, "I figured as much..." Kuro clenched his fists. "Engulf my body, Stop the strikes. Shield Me! Way of Binding #31 Shielding Aura!" Kuro's body began to glow, as he charged forward. His right hand raised to his side. "Way of Binding #30 Beak-Stab Triple Beam!" A large rod formed in Kuro's palm. Kuro threw the rod, with it splitting into 3 half way to its location. A loud crash was heard as the beams crashed down into the Brute, pinning him to a tree in the distance. The solemn man turned to help him when Kuro raised his hands aimed at the man. "Way of Binding #34 Bond of Black Chains!" The chains shot from his palms wrapping around the solemn one. Kuro smirked at his victory. "I have won... Now tell me the loc.... Wait... Where is the third?...." Kuro saw the beams shatter, as a black blade sliced through them. The clone that cut through the beams stood, turning to smile at Kuro."You... You are supposed to be intelligent. What happened? Did your intellect die as soon as you lost hope? You know we are each stronger than you.... Are you so nervous that you have given up on yourself?" Kuro shook his head confused, "What are you talking about.. I am fighting fine..." The spirit shook his head as both he and the brute cut through the chains that bound the solemn one. "I was talking about in general. You do not give yourself enough credit." Kuro watched as they darted off into different directions.

Kuro shot after them, running as fast as he could. He aimed his hands at two of them, his left at the solemn one and the right at the intellect. "Way of Binding #34 Bond of Black Chains!" The chains shot out wrapping around the both of them. Kuro smiled as he searched for the third. He grew pale as he noticed a breathing on the back of his neck. The brute bashed Kuro on the back of the head with the handle of the sword causing Kuro to spiral down to the ground. The brute put his hand over Kuro's face as he fell. "Way of Destruction #1 Thrust..." Kuro face shot into the ground, and there he stayed. The brute leaped forward making a spiraling slash, slicing open both of the chains. The two trapped clones smiled as the broke themselves free of the chains. And yet again the three shot off in their own ways. Kuro frowned as he laid on the ground. He felt warm blood drizzled down his face. They really are beating me... Pretty badly at that. He though solemnly. Kuro forced himself up, looking at the clones. "I can do this... Let's try that last move one last time..." Kuro shot up raising his hands ready to shoot the chains again. He had a plan that would protect him this time.

Kuro grinned as he uttered out the phrase again. "Way of Binding #34 Bond of Black Chains..." And again, the chains shot out, one from each hand. The chains successfully caught the same two clones again. He waited there for a moment, until he felt the breathing on the back of his neck. Kuro then rolled forward, pushing off of the clone behind him. The push knocked the air out of the brutes chest. Kuro ran forward into the woods, running in circles around trees tying the chains up. Kuro laid down on the ground after the chains were all caught up. He smiled as he saw the brute falling from above, his blade held down. He knew that when he would get hit by this attack, that he would die. Kuro rolled backwards, making the Brute stab the ground. As the brute looked up at Kuro, Kuro raised his hand and screamed. "Way of Destruction #1 Thrust!" The clone shot into a tee. Kuro ran towards the clone, his hand ready to fire another kidou. "Way of Binding #37 Suspending Star!" The kidou wrapped around the brute, leaving him completely tied to the tree. Kuro looked at him seriously. "So can you guys show me Old Man's location now?" The clones nodded, as the dissolved away turning into hundreds of crows. The crows flew to the center of the highway, flying in a circle faster and faster. As the birds began to fly faster, they began to dissolve into a black mist. The black mist swirled, like a dark tornado.

Kuro walked towards the tornado, "What is this?" He noticed something moving inside. Out stepped the old man in a cloak of crow feathers. "So... You have finally shown up old man... Where have you been?" It was all a test boy... You have passed the test to an extent. I am ready to tell you my name.... "Your.... Name?" Kuro choked out in excitement. Yes... But... You are not ready for the full extent of my power... So I will let you choose. "Choose... The power.... Or what exactly?" I shall let you choose, which aspect of yourself. Each one of them represents a major part of you... Each one of them... Is a different one of my powers... Your Ambition... Your Despair.... And the Beast that lays dormant in your soul... "I...I will choose my ambition..." The old man nodded. Then you are ready to know my name... My name is... The old man leaned forward to whisper in Kuro's ear. My name is... Ai Oshou Karasu... Kuro's heart began beating as he opened his lips to say the name. "Ai... Osh..ou....Ka...ra...su....." Kuro felt a burn of reiastu that felt incredible. Kuro's eyes opened as he found himself lying on the floor in his office, Rioshu and the captain both looking at him concerned. "I know... Now... His name... I have my... Shikai..." Kuro muttered sleepily. He had a new found power and he as eager to test it out.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!)   Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Shikai Template

+2 to Spirit power, Speed and Fighting Skill.

Call out phrase:Enlighten the minds of those around you and prepare yourself for the ultimate sacrifice! Ai Oshou Karasu! (Priest Of Crows)

Description of released form: The release form is a long Buddhist staff that is a dark black. There is a blade tip at the bottom, a Jumonji Yari head. (Look up Yari on Wikipedia, it should have a picture.) There is a dark candle that floats perfectly above the top of the staff, it does not move from where it is located on the staff. (Think Miroku's staff that's black, has a jumonji yari head at the bottom and a magic candle that floats over the circle things.)

Abilities:The zanpaktou creates 3 crow feathers that float around the candle. Once the three feathers have been used, three more are produced in a 5 minute time period.
Ability 1:
Feathers can double the potency of Kidou spells. One feather per spell.

Ability 2: (80 overall stat points required)
Description of ability.

Ability 3: (100 overall stat points required)
Description of ability.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!)   Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:14 am

Seems fine to me. Mods don't usually approve these so if I'm out of line here just let me know.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!)   Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black feathers rain on this highway. (Shikai Post!)
Page 1 of 1