The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Ren heard the sounds off fighting, I don't get it aren't these two on the same side? Why are they fighting? Why? Why is it that we must fight? Stop. Stop it! she thought. Her body began to glow with her Aura and tears fell from her closed eyes, "Stop it!!!!" She stood up and Aura Shards came from the ground heading twoards the fighting shinigami and there was a big one in front of them, seporating them.

Panting She cried, "Why?! Why are you to fighting? Aren't you on the same side?! It's always the same!" she shouted, the last part she did not mean to shout. "It's always the same."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 pm

A sigh of boredom slid from the Captain's mouth, her movements on auto-pilot as she pointed her blade downwards to easily push aside the man's lunge, purposefully sliding her blade along his as it collided with the guard, the girl weaving underneath the man's uppercut to quickly spin around, her blade following as she aimed a precise slice horizontally along his mid-section.

Kaiyo had noticed the hollow waking up a moment before, but only really registered it when she shouted. It was, to say the least, an odd circumstance. For two shinigami to be fighting, and a hollow to be calling for the cease-fire. Though Kaiyo wasn't exactly fighting. Still, with the hollow at their side, the aura shards shot quickly towards the pair. The Captain was not so easily stopped.

Kaiyo twisted around on the ball of her foot as she kicked firmly with her left foot into Ryuu's ribs; the single strike alone holding enough power to break the man in two. The warmth of the hollow's attacks neared as the girl flash stepped out of the way. Appearing directly behind the hollow with a very aggravated look on her face.

'Trust me hollow, me sparing your life is a one off deal.' Kaiyo held no particular malice in her words to the beast, but her vice was strong and direct. If the hollow got in her way, it would be no dis-service to anyone if she cut through the impure soul. Kaiyo paused for a moment, ignoring the passive beast in front of her as she turned to Spire, an evil grin forming on her face. 'But you! Well your luck just ran out' That was her final warning; Kaiyo didn't need to kill the guy to cause him lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Auryuu stood helpless with a blank expression on his face as the sword swipe had cut his chest pretty deep, his eyes became that of a deadman for the fear that had lingered in him, Auryuu stared at the women trying to keep face, to keep a face of sanity. The kick to his midsection hit, pain inflicted heavily to him.

Auryuu saw the kick following it with his eyes and blocked it with his right palm, avoiding getting broken ribs, his hand was probably broken but he wouldn't let his voice reach out to the woman.Not now, I can't lose, I must, protect everything, tears fell from his eyes, not tears of pain, but tears of sadness.

Auryuu stood still losing conciousness while standing, beaten so bad he was seeing double, the power of the shinigami had overwhelmed him. He heard a voice of a girl in the background, it was her, but he was too weak to even look, but he had tried, he peared over, blurs.....everything was a blur. Auryuu stood there not being able to make out anything, then he felt something, painful, he didn't know at first, but it was sharp and it in fact was an aura shard from the hollow he had protected, So they really are like this, Auryuu turned his head back towards the captain, tears fell faster and at greater amounts.

Auryuu stood his ears ringing, listening to the captains words, not knowing or processing what they meant, but knowing it was sinister, for thats the kinda woman she came across as she was pretty, but her cruelty was imbedded in her soul and was a piece of her nature, a seemingly large piece, Auryuu couldn't stay concious for the rest of her sentence he stumbled over falling flat on his face, bleeding everywhere.

Ooc:Unconsius for rest of thread.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 am

With an anoyed sigh Ren tried to get up but the glass was still in her back. "I'd hate to be a bother but can you please get this out of mey back? I'll leave straight away once it's out. i promise." she said bowing her head.

Ooc:Sorry for the shortness can't think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Kaiyo's tense shoulders dropped when Spire did, her eyes holding solace in the darkness for a moments rest-bite before the hollow spoke to her. Twisting around with a rather curious look, Kaiyo blinked silently at the monster. Her morality struggling on the tip of the line between right and wrong. Helping an innocent bystander, good idea. Helping an impure soul who'd undoubtedly go on to kill humans; very, bad idea. The blonde haired girl gave a demeanour that betrayed her aggression. Her eyes, particularly, were frozen- staring into the face of the innocent monster. Could hollows be innocent? This one had even tried to stop her fighting Spire...But things like that could change in a matter of seconds, and Kaiyo had lost too many shinigami from such tricky hollows to abandon her beliefs for this one. Right?

Given her own reiatsu release, the Gotei 13 recon unit was probably already on their way, which just added that bit more pressure to Kaiyo's decision. The blonde haired girl glanced across to Spire's body, she'd have to carry him back to Soul Society soon anyway. Kaiyo sighed. 'Fine' she replied, sounding quite defeated as she edged closer to the hollow. Hovering her hand along the hollow's back before placing her right hand against the monsters, skin? Was that right? Could you say a hollow had skin...Whatever. 'This is probably gunna sting a bit' she noted gently, quickly tugging out the glass with her right hand as she took a step back. Still holding the shimmering item in her hand as she looked blankly at the hollow. 'I appreciate you not attackin an all...But, if i see you again, i'll probably have to kill you, sorry' Even Kaiyo herself didn't believe that statement, because she couldn't kill any amount of humanity, even the part scraping through the impure soul.

Kaiyo flash stepped next to Spire as she slung him over her shoulder. Glancing back to Tenshiko quickly, 'More shinigami are gunna be here any second, i suggest you leave now' she ordered, the kindness in her words so hidden that the hollow probably wouldn't even notice it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Ren yelped in pain, "Ow. Thanks. And don't worry you won't." she said. She created her Aura Wings and took off into the night. Not fully knowing where she would go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2