The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) Empty
PostSubject: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 pm

It was a cold night, with very few clouds in the sky, the stars were out in full as well as it being a full moon. Draylon walked out onto the fields near the forest on the appointed night of their meeting, Zanpakuto in one hand and a bag of medicine in the other. As he approached the point of meeting he set down the medicine on the hill and looked around. He didn't see much in the area, a few trees and a lot of grass on the fields side, and a dense forest on the other. Draylon sat down on the top of the hill and waited for his sparring partner to arrive so they could lay out the ground rules first.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Ren was laying in the tall grass waiting for her friend to come so they could start Sparring. The night was clear and the forest was thick. Perfect for a secret sparring session. Closing her eyes humming a song Ren sensed an Aura close by. Is It him? she thought. Sure enough her partner just arivved.

She saw him set his bag down, lowering her SP she got ready for a suprise attack. Hunching her shoulders poised for a leap.With a silent growl she leapt from the grass on to her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Draylon noticed something shifting in the grass nearby, and then a large figure lept from that position flying towards him, Draylon instinctively yelled, "Hado 5. Fireball" A large Red flame shot from his hand at the target. Which Dray now realized was Ren. Crap, I hope she isn't going to be pissed at me about that. Wait, why was she trying to ambush me anyways? I am SO going to have a serious discussion with her about etiquette.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Ren saw a fireball get fired at her. "Ahh!" Boom! She stumbled feeling dizzy and blind. "Nice to see you-u tooo Dray-kun. I'm ready for the fight." she said in a dizzy voice. She fell to the ground.

After a few minutes she came to. "Ow. What hit me?" she asked while shaking her head clear. Ren looked up and saw a very angery Dray. "Uh-oh."
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Dray looked down at Ren, as she awoke. "Well I hit you, you leapt at me, what did you expect?" Draylon sighed. "You really need to learn some manners, Ren. When you agree to duel someone you are supposed to make sure both people are ready and aware of each other, especially in a situation like ours where it is so unusual." Dray shook his head, stood up and backed up a few feet to allow Ren room to get up.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Ren looked at Dray. He was right she was not thinking clearly. She looked down saddly "I'm sorry. I just wanted to catch you off gaurd. Don't worry I won't do it again." she promised.

T akeing several steps back she went into atack postion."You ready Dray?" she asked with a look of determination.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:05 am

Dray watched as Ren got up apologized and backed up into a ready position, and asked if he was Ready. Draylon said, "May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination. Hado 20. Arashi-Tomoshibi!" 10 light balls shot out of Draylon's hand and began zipping around over his head.

He then pulled out his sword and held it in 2 hands and said, "I am Ready." The balls of light suddenly shot towards Ren, Breaking away and started zig-zagging around her, then 5 of them suddenly went in to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Ren heard Dray muttering a kido spell. When he finished the chant he had ten fireballs surrounding him. She took this time to look for any weakness in Dray's attack. Just then five of the fireballs came at her. Two of them came at her from both sides, one on top of her and one was coming for her legs. She dodged the four fireballs by jumping into the air. Wait! Where is the fifth one?! she shouted in her mind. She looked behind her and saw the fifth fireball close to her face. I can't evade it! Ren closed her eyes in time when the fireball hit her face.

Boom!

The fireball had made contact. There was a large cloud of smoke. At the bottom Ren fell to the ground on her side. She shook herself eyes still closed and now stinging Ren could not open them. Ren would have to rely on senseing Aura. She focused her power and saw Dray's Aura and the other five fireballs he had not yet to attack. She backed away from Dray hopeing to get the distance between them as far away as she could. Letting out a growl of frustration Ren was prepared for Drays next attack. Now it was her turn. Her body glowing she brought her Aura to take form. Comeing to life there were several Aura stones surrounding her. She fired the stones at Dray in different directions. "Try to dogde this Dray! Aura Shard!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Draylon watched as Ren got back up, he hadn't intented to hit her in the face. He watched as she formed several stones around her body, and said, "Try to dogde this Dray! Aura Shard!" Draylon saw the shards coming in at him and sent the 5 orbs he had held back on intercepts, while at the same time maneuvering the other 4 to reorient on Ren, and fly at her. Dray watched as the stones and the orbs collided and exploded. He then released the control over the orbs, they were currently flying towards Ren.

Dray gathered his energy and said, "Bakudo 7. Beni Fushi!" Draylon opened his mouth and emitted a high pitched note. That spell is used to deafen the enemy, it should give me an advantage and disorient her a bit. Draylon started circling Ren quickly. looks like my first hit blinded her, now she should be deafened as well. The battle should be mine.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 am

Ren dogded the remaining fireballs. The next thing she knows is that she heard Dray saying another Kido spell. Then there was a loud screeching sound coming from his mouth. The sound was horrible. Now Ren had a ringing sound in her ears.

She was blind and deaf but, she could still sense Arua. Takeing a deep breath, calming herself down. She extended her claws. Circleing around Dray she lokked for an opening for an attack.

Ooc: Sorry it is short. Could not think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:35 am

Draylon concentrated one last time and brought the orbs around again, this time they would hit the ground surrounding Ren, causing detonations on the earth, causing small explosions all around her. I'm not sure how i should end this.... perhaps i could just hit her neck with the back of my blade

Draylon switched his grip on his blade, wielding it in reverse. Draylon continued to dash around in a circle with Ren at the center. Waiting until the orbs had exploded against the ground, he lept forward striking towards Ren's neck with the dull side of his blade.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Ren saw the other orbs coming to the ground quickly She jumped up away from the orbs when she did they exploded on the ground;however Dray was in front of her with the back of his bade at her neck. "Heh. Guess I lose huh?" she said. She landed on her feet she callapsed. Breathing heard she decided to take a rest.

Waking from her sleep she saw that she had bandages on. She looked at Dray in confustion.

Ooc: Sorry it is short.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:12 pm

As Draylon put the back of his blade to Ren's neck she declared it her loss and passed out. That wasn't nearly as difficult as i thought it would be, she really needs to practice more. I guess she really did need some help. Draylon opened up the box and started pulling out some salve and some bandages and started applying them to Ren.

Maybe I can help her come up with a few tactics or something, the technique she uses is interesting, I can possibly see some advantages. It all depends on how the technique works and her level of control over it. Dray looked over at Ren and realized she was waking up, she looked at the bandages on herself then at Dray in confusion.

"I wrapped up your wounds, I do have to say though, I thought you would prove to be a more challenging partner. Tell me a little bit about your ability with the stones, I may be able to help you come up with some tactics. What is the max amount of stones you can create? are the stones always the same strength or can you change it? Can you guide them?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Dray shot the quiestion quicker then Ren could awnser. With a small sigh she explain the pwer that she possesed. But first,"I told you that I needed help with training. Second I am not sure of the maximum amout of the Shards that I can create.The smaller the stone the more I can make but they are weak, If they are bigger that equels more power but less amount. And yes I can giud them but I can't controle them that well yet."

Ren stood up still alittle shakey she created a single small Aura Shard. With a look to her left there was a tree and the Shard was sent flying into its trunk. "You can see that I have compleet controle of it when it is like this; however.." She created a second Aura Shared that was three times bigger. She shot it at the same tree, only it swerved to the right when it came close to the three. She sighed in frustration. "The bigger they get the harder it is to controle them. This is what I really need help on." And with that she turned to Dray to see what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 pm

Dray thought for a moment, wondering if he should actually help a hollow learn to fight better or not, after a little while he decided that he might as well. Draylon turned to Ren and said, "Can you create multiple different strength shards at once? For example can you shoot 10 weak and 2 strong?" Draylon thought about it and said, "You can also use the small accurate ones for defence, form them at point blank and fire, and shoot them outward, create a lot of tiny ones around your body and shoot them in all directions. When someone uses a long range attack, use the shards to attack the attack, could possibly work for interceptions on some attacks." Draylon stopped as she took in the information, then said, "You are also pretty fast, try circling your target, rapid firing a lot of weak shards with a few larger ones thrown in for damage. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Ren listened to what Dray was saying nodding her head in understanding of what he was saying. " I understand what your saying Dray. Do you think if I get stronger in time the Shard will become stronger aswell?" Ren took afew steps back away from Dray and summoned her Aura Shard. Creating ten in total. Eight small ones and two big ones. "Like this Dray? Get ready it's comming your way!" She told him. Makeing the small one circle her she fired one of the big ones at Dray.

Now let us see what will happen now.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Draylon quickly drew his blade and struck the side of the shard, deflecting it into the ground near him. He called out, "I didn't mean attack me with it, i need to critique you as try out the new attacks." Draylon looked around a little bit and spotted a tree nearby, then pointed to it. "See that tree? I want you to run in circles around it as fast as you can and fire small shards at it while running around it, then start shooting a few big ones along with the small ones, lets see how it looks, then we will move on from there." Draylon sat down on the grass and waited for Ren to try it out, calling out after her, "This takes advantage of your speed to force the target to defend themselves from all directions, it would normally keep the person on the defensive, or inflict minor wounds that you can take advantage of."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:21 am

Ren watched as Dray deflect the shard. "I didn't mean attack me with it, i need to critique you as try out the new attacks." he scolded her. "Opps. Sorry Dray." she listened again to what Dray was saying. This time run around the tree as fast as she can while shooting the shards at it. Ok. Let's do this. Ren began to run as fast as she could to the tree. Going circles she fired a few of the small shards. Going around the tree she could see hole from where the shard had hit it. She use the big one and she leapt back as the small explosion began to start.

"How was that Dray?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Dray watched fro a moment and then responded, by saying, "Can't you shoot any more? They don't need to be accurate, just spray the area with the shards. Your target is most likely going to be trying to dodge, so only shooting a few wont do much good, if you spray the area they won't know where it is safe to dodge to." Draylon sat there for a moment then said, "We'll come back to this one later, it probably takes a lot of energy to do that, lets start another way I thought of for you to use your technique, May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination. Hado 20. Arashi-Tomoshibi." Draylon let the balls of energy hover around him. "I am going to shoot one of the orbs at you, I want you to shoot the orb with a small shard, forcing it to detonate and explode early." Draylon directed one of the balls to fly at a moderate pace at Ren.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:07 pm

One of the fireballs came at Ren with an incredible speed. She sent two of the small shards at the attack. One of the shards hit the fireball while the other went flying at Dray. Now she sent all of the small ones at Dray to see if he would dodge them. Next Ren tried to attack with the bigger shard by getting behind Dray. She fired it and jumped back to see if it did anything.

Jumping in the air Ren fired countless Shards at Dray hoping to get a hit.

Ooc: Sorry if it is too short.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Draylon watched as she shot 2 shards instead of one. What is she doing? she should only need to fire, Damn it, it's coming straight at me. Draylon dodged to the side avoiding the shard. He looked up in time to see a small volley coming at him. He felt Ren's energy behind him, he shot 7 of the balls forward making contact with many of the shards and exploding, sending the rest off course with the explosion, he quickly spun around and sent the other 2 into the large shard, making it detonate as well. He felt a small bit of pressure against his back as he looked at Ren in the air firing tons of small shards. "Damn it, Bakudo 3! Sotoppu!"

He let the kido loose and it temporarily stopped the shards in the air as he dove behind a tree using it as cover. "Looks like you are a fast learner", he patted his back where he had felt the pressure and noticed it was tender, a shard must have hit him on the back with it's flat side. "Looks like you've got most of what I suggested down pat. Now you can be a serious threat at range. Now let us work on making it so you can be a threat at melee range as well. I'm gonna come out from behind the tree don't shoot." Draylon walked out from behind the tree and stretched a little. "I only have one more Idea as to what you can do for new attacks." He walked over towards Ren, staying a good bit away. "I want you to create shards all around your body, as if you had sprouted spines all over, then shoot them out from you in all directions. This will be a good defense against close range fighters, and will even work when you are blind. Now lets see you do it, and this time please don't attack me." Draylon stood about 30 feet away from Ren, with his sword out and ready to deflect any that came his way.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 am

Surround myself with the Aura Shards on my body? Neat. Ren thought as she gathered her Aura makeing them into spikes on her body. One could say that she almost lookeed like a Porkipine with blue quils. "You may want to get behind something Dray I don't want to accidentaly hit you. With that being said she started to let out a growing roar, gathering power she made herself feel like she was being attacked by something stronger than she was.

Ren opened her eyes with determination and released all of the spikes. They went everywhere from into the sky to the trees that surrounded them. Ren looked around to see her handy work and to see if Dray was still there. "Dray! You alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)   A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A spar with a hollow (Tenshineko)
Page 1 of 1