The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rizt Djem (Hollow)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Registration Date : 2011-08-08

Rizt Djem (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Rizt Djem (Hollow)   Rizt Djem (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Rizt Djem (Hollow) Jecht_sig1
His hollow whole is located on his forehead disguised by his red headband
Name:Rizt Djem
Weapon
Spoiler:

Apperance Age:Really old

Height:13'3
Weight:640 w/Sword:1170

Apperance:A rugged big old hollow with symbols all over his body. He looks old but in fact is one of the oldest Hollows in Hueco Mundo. He is very muscular and has a gigantic-heavy Blade, the blade weights a significant amount. He appears human but in-fact has a great power lying dormant inside him, but that is a secret. His hollow hole is in his forehead covered by his red headband.

Personality:Keeps to himself, feels rejected by the other hollows because he's stronger than them. He is respected by some as he is a really old hollow. He is wise and loves to observe combat. He is interested in the shinigami because of their skills. Rizt, is known as the "King of Ogres" because of his big blade. When he talks he sounds old and scary but sometimes he cares for those around him but pretends not to.

History:Rizt grew up as a traveler wandering place to place looking for a home although later, Rizt's existence is unknown by even himself, because he suffers from amnesia. The only one who knows is the grand hollow elder, Toryu, who gave him amnesia to forget about his troubled past. Toryu then became a parent to Rizts and employed him as his main protector for their village. Rizt is the villages strongest warrior and is also the reason that the village his huge due to taking turf from other hollows. Rizt's village gets attacked one day and destroyed by the other rival hollow villages. Him and many other of the hollows escaped although Toryu died leaving the secrets he knew about Rizts. Ritz then took off to live alone in the far forest because of his regret for not being able to protect his village and losing the only answer to who he was. And made friends with the hollows of the forest, and became it's new guardian.

Speed:10
Spirit power:25
Technique: 0
Fighting skill:25

Ritz's Custom abilities

1:Soul Feast:Ritz's sword will glow and every time he cuts your with it he will absorb a moderate amount of reiatsu this effect will stop once the swords power is filled up. Ritz's sword was given to him when he was deemed ready to fight by Toryu it is a well crafted sword that is always hungry for reiatsu.

2:Death Crows: Birds that come out of Ritzs and attack. their bites absorb your reiatsu and lightly harm you. The crows are in fact hollows from Hueco Mundo and the one that makes them all lives in Ritzs stomach, after he tried to eatch it whole she made space inside him and made her babies now they live in peace as long as the agree to help Ritz. Ritz also has to constantly feed him their reiatsu

3.Neo Slicer:an attack that requires massive amounts of reiatsu to use. Tatoos on Reitz arms allow him to channel the reiatsu into dangerous unstable blasts he had learned the attack from Toryu who had taught him the use of many symbols of this at the time this was the only one he could master due to its unrefiened use and how destructive his reiatsu's nature was.

Rp sample: Rizt saw the approaching squad of soul reapers, three reapers, scared, weak reiatsiu, probably academy students guided by a captain or lieutenant, not in sight Rizt let them passed he did not care for the shinigami nor the hollows very much but he did care for the forest hollows. Rizt heard a explosion that made his hairs stand on end, he turned around to see hollows being killed by a big group of shinigami. Why are they here Shinigami never interfere this much with Hueco Mundo, unless someones done something, he knew what had happened looking in the direction of his village, smoke I must stop them from entering the forest. He looked for a way out he could not find anything. A shinigami appeared by him, he quickly killed him with his gigantic blade, Damn, I must protect this forest at all costs, Rizt then left the forest to eliminate the shinigami who got close.

Last edited by Rizt Djem on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Rizt Djem (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizt Djem (Hollow)   Rizt Djem (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Ok, well first of all, you need your hollow's 3 custom abilities, the hollow template will help which is here, so please edit them in, also your hollow cannot take on a shape of a human, as that's for arrancars, which you will be able to become at a higher rank, and considering your hollow is 7000 years old, the history could be a bit longer. So please make those edits, and them give me a shout when they are done.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Rizt Djem (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizt Djem (Hollow)   Rizt Djem (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 pm

First even if his power is secret you need to list it here for the mods to see so they can make sure you don't plan on doing anything Meta-game-ish. Second as your age is 3000 you need to lengthen your history considerably. Third, again considering your age again your personality seems a bit juvenile. Fourth you cannot be able to see vitals as that is the type of thing covered under tech if I read that right being able to sense spiritual power and stuff like that...plus it gives you an unfair advantage in combat...if you wish to use it in combat make it an ability otherwise make a note that it cannot be used in combat RPs.

Fifth your first ability has no down side, I would recommend dividing your stats equally among each clone. Plus you have to consider the mental strain it would put on your character for each clone. Sixth you need to varrify that your moves are not auto hits as you make them sound.

Finally clean your app up a bit break it up make it look nice as it is it looks like one great big block of text.

Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Rizt Djem (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizt Djem (Hollow)   Rizt Djem (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 am

I'll approve this for now, but leave it in the application section in case anyone else disagrees with my decision.

APPROVED

Current Rank: 0
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Rizt Djem (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizt Djem (Hollow)   Rizt Djem (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Ok so I thank Kuro for leaving this character profile in this section, as I have finally stumbled on to it and seen some flaws.

1st - I would like you to make a more bestial appearance for your hollow. Its fine to let him have two legs and two arms, but to have him appear human regardless if he is 13 feet tall, is unacceptable for new hollows. And you have to have a hollow mask, please describe that as well, even if you have to move your hollow hole.

2nd - With the starting attributes of hollows, who are instinctual and primitive by nature. There is no need to possess a weapon, let alone a pre-made weapon at that. Please remove that from your profile.

Denied - Pending Re-approval

Also you will not be penalized Exp already earned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rizt Djem (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rizt Djem (Hollow)   Rizt Djem (Hollow) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rizt Djem (Hollow)
Page 1 of 1