The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) Empty
PostSubject: The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)   The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Ren was walking through the forest, it was the same one where she meet the hollow known as Rizt. He made her an offer before but she declined, now here she is looking for the hollow if he was still there. Sigh. I waunder what Felix is up to right now. she thought. The last time she saw Felix was when he left Felix told her that he as leaving to protect her. Ren did nothing for days her mind was made up she would go find Rizt and see if the offer was still up.

She made it to a small clearing looking around she could not see the other hollow. Taking in a deep breath, "Rizt! Are you out there?!" she called out hearing nothing but the chirps of a bird.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Registration Date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)   The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Rizt heard the call through the many trees that surronded him, the crows were chirping heavily around him, the forest had now been populated by thousands of them, Tett had been nesting in him for quite a while now, and had built up quite a large reserve of reiatsu.

Rizt charged through the forest looking for the owner of the voice, he pushed throw the bushes that led to the outer wall of the forest to see the girl he had met a year ago, he was just about to go look for her, but I guess she found him.

"Hello, so will we travel together now on?".
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)   The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:43 pm

"Hello, so will we travel together now on?" a voice said from behind her. Ren turned around to see the hollow she was looking for, putting on a board look on her face she started to explain, "Let's get something straight. First off you don't do anything unless I tell you to. And you are not to leave my site got it?" she told the hollow in a stern voice. She will not have her spirit shattered llike before if she is the one in charge then she will have no problems.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)   The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 pm

"You dare order me around", Rizt gave her a stern look, and crossed his arms, "I'm older than you, you really should respect your elders", Rizt looked at her and only saw a young hollow that knew nothing of real power, maybe she had potiental but she wasn't the most talented hollow he had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)   The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Ren glared at the older hollow he knew nothing of the life she lives now nor the life that she once lived. "The way I see it the other person needs to show the other respect before they are given restect. You know nothing about me and I know nothing about you. I'd rather keep it that way." Ren started to walk to the trees seeing afew of the bird hollows. They almost look like crows.

"What do you remember from when you where alive?" she asked not turning to face the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)   The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:49 pm

"Nothing, girl, I am very old, I am 2000 years old", Rizt gave he a irratated glare as he smiled, the thought of him remembering anything of his past life was impossible due to his amnesia, so he couldn't really remember his early hollow years as well.[/i]

"I also have amnesia and cannot remember my early hollow years, I don't know how to remember", sun shined in his eyes as he told her blinding him, "It was the doing of my villages elder, so I really don't know anything, and he died so I can't have him undo it".
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)   The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 am

"Maybe you could make new memories. If youcan't remember your old memories try to find new ones." she said. Looking at the trees Ren thought of her own past, her life before wasn't easy either. She turned to Rizt with sad eyes to her it always seemed that she was alone, "Why is it that we are hollows? I was absorbed by a hollow and I became one. Even among the ones that are called monsters I'm still different." The wind began to blow leave away from the trees sending a cold chill in the air around the hollows.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)   The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:13 pm

"I'm not sure, I don't remember anything, as I said earlier, I think, I may have done bad things in my past life but I don't quite remember, and I don't think I would want too", Rizt gave a sympathetic glare towards the girl, he had known the struggles and hardships of being alone, and he didn't care for them either, his purpose was unknown to himself, he opened his mouth, "I've only justified my existance in the way of saving these crows, as to that question, I don't know why you wrapped in this, wrong place at the wrong time, and it's sad, because you got punished like that, god is truly cruel, or I guess that would be the devils work".
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)   The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Ren let out a small sigh, "Are you able to leave here? And is your offer still on. I appoligize for my behaver from earlyer." She bowed in appoligy She looked back at the Bird hollows, He helped take care of all of these birds? she thought.

Ooc: NOT DONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)   The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Previous Offer (Rizt Djem)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: