The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Registration Date : 2011-08-08

Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) Empty
PostSubject: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:26 am

The sun in the human world was beautiful, having just arrived many things looked foreign to him, after the assualt on the forest Rizt searched for his meaning for life in the only place a fairly peaceful hollow could the Human world. After escaping Hueco Mundo and having his forest burn down he didn't know what to do so he spent many nights on top of the highest house that was also located by a pretty barren landscape on the outskirts of karakura town, he waited for a sign a voice, anything, The forest was all I had and now I'm left with nothing except my crows of course, feeling his stomach as he knew she was feeding on his reiatsu at this very moment.These humans I envy them they live in peace and I live in hell, he gazed at the moon, facing the opposite side of him.

"I wonder if it's always this peaceful in the human world", he said muttering to himself".

Last edited by Rizt Djem on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 am

Akira was in the bount mansion, further in the barren land outside Karakura. He too was watching the moon tonight, sitting at his desk in his small room. He'd decided to stay home rather than prowling the streets again like usual. He was plenty full of human souls that he'd consumed over the last few days anyway. As he watched the peaceful sky, he suddenly felt the slightest trace of a dark reiatsu across the plains. His content face immediately went cold as he stood up and spoke with a voice like ice. "Get up Sirene, we've got work to do."

Akira's doll, Sirene, had been curled up on his bed snoozing peacefully. At his command, she leaped out from under the covers in surprise. Akira was already out of the room and striding swiftly down the stairs. Childishly complaining about being left behind, Sirene dashed to catch up. They exited the mansion and set off across the fields towards the power Akira had sensed. After several minutes of running, they noticed another building in the field. It was off of the mansion's grounds, but fairly large itself. But all that Akira was focused on was the figure on top of it. A large hollow almost three times his own height was perched on top of the building looking up at the sky. Akira's face barely changed, but his fists clenched with prejudiced loathing. He hated hollows, and would even think to reason with one. He only pointed his finger up at the roof where the hollow was, signaling for Sirene to start her attack. She understood, having been with Akira and his hate for many years. Looking up at the roof, she screamed with an ear piercing screech that was amplified by her power. At this range, the most they could hope for was to disorient the hollow. The windows of the building shattered as the screech swept over it, and Akira watched to see how the hollow would react.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 am

Rizt being suprised by the attack hopped off on the opposite side of the building and let out 3 of his newly youngest crows coated in his reiatsu still feeding, "Hurry and eat", he said as they were just about finished they then went to attack the other side Rizt drew his blade from his back it began to turn dark purple as its red stripes glowed like blood in the moonlight, even his blade was hungry for his opponent.

A sudden attack must be those shinigami, and if that he was sneaky, must be a shinigami of the squads, he had seen the uniforms many times but with the slight peek he got off on them it was 2 units un-shinigami like, a small child by the look of it and a man in his youth.

"Hahahaha, how intresting.... young blood", he said quietly and weakly as soon the words had disapeared in the silent night.

He then began to turn to the side of the building.

Last edited by Rizt Djem on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:13 am

Akira saw the hollow jump off and hide behind the house. No doubt he was preparing to counter attack. He was distracted from that hollow however when three others circled around the building and flew at him. They cawed with a sound that betrayed their hunger, Akira could tell that they wanted to feed on him. But he wasn't going to let them get away with that.

"Sirene! Core form!" he barked out as he held out his hand for hers. She reached up and took his hand as her body compressed in on itself and glowed with a bright white light. In an instant, she had turned into a long sword shaped like a giant primary feather. Akira brandished this weapon and dashed forward to meet the incoming hollow birds. "Ya, ya, Hi-ya!" he cried as he cut the air three times. Two slashes were right on the mark, slicing the dark birds in half, leaving them to fade to nothingness. The third swerved out of the way of the dangerous weapon and took flew up higher to avoid any folling attacks. Akira scowled and tossed Sirene into the air at the bird. This attack was clumsy and was easily dodged, but Akira hadn't counted on it hitting in the first place. Just as the sword passed the bird, it transformed back into Sirene's released form of the young, winged girl. She let out another scream that washed over the young hollow at near point blank range. The deafening sound stunned it, causing it to plummet to the ground. Akira leaped up and brought his fist down on it hard, crushing its soft body under his punch. Sirene rejoined him and looked back towards the house. "Akira-sama, I hear the hollow. He's making his way around the house."

"Let him come. It's better for us at the moment to fight him out in the open where he can't try and surprise us." Akira stood still, an eerie wind blowing across the field while he waited for his foe to show himself again.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:21 am

Sneaking around the house instantly devised a ingenious plan he fired a deadly reiatsu covered bird over the house where he had heard the noise and quickly appeared a few yards behind them, "That first attack was a distraction, fool, your Appearance decieves you". Quickly he tossed his blade at the bount with his monstrous strength.

What he doesn't know is that blade has crows hanging on to it once it comes off the blade if, he dodges it he'll be swarmed deep in crows. "You have potiential bount", he said with hands cross as the eye of the moon shined directly on his face, he let his trademark smile show.

"Bow before me youngin, let me see your scared expression".
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:03 am

Akira saw the bird coming, and Sirene heard the hollow behind them after he sped around them. Akira had charged at the bird, but Sirene hung back a few feet behind him to keep an eye on the mastermind. Akira managed to land a fatal punch on the bird, but got a nasty peck in the shoulder in the process. That bird had been stronger and a bit faster than the first three. He was turning back to Sirene when he was roughly pushed aside by the doll, shoving him out of the path of the advancing sword. The two of them quickly picked themselves up off the ground, only to be swarmed by a large number of crows pecking a slashing at them both. Akira heard the hollow speak to him, and it made him furious that a hollow could even dare to talk down to him as if it was a civilized creature that cared about the future.

"Schlachtruf!" he bellowed through the cawing of the crows. Sirene obeyed and sang out with a gentle tune that caused a reaction in Akira's body. His power flowed better, his strength increased, and his speed and reflexes became greater. Having finished her current task, Sirene assumed her sword form again to give Akira a weapon to keep the crows off of him. He swung the sword in quick, wide arcs, cutting the swarming hollows to pieces. He emerged from the flurry with his doll in hand, covered in a few more scratches and his white shirt ripped in several locations. He glared at the hollow and spoke, his voice dripping with hate, "I will never bow to a hollow. I will exterminate all of your kind that I come across." He immediately sped towards the hollow, raising his sword above his head. The effect of the Schlachtruf would only last a few more moments, and rapid repeated use of it was risky in battle since he could injure his muscles with the strain of his increased strength. When he was in range, he leaped into the air to get at the hollow's mid section and swung Sirene in a wide diagonal slash at its shoulder to its stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:17 am

Rizt struggled to avoid the slash, but couldn't quite dodge it, a stream of blood shot out him, it was damn close to hitting really far in his stomach, Rizt counter-attacked with a strong grip on his enemy's ankle and he threw him high in the air although he knew all he did was make space he knew his enemy could not dodge midair...Perfect. "Neo Slicer", he raised he left hand a fired a big unstable pure purple reiatsu blast made from his enemy's reiatsu absorbed by the crows and converted it to his own dark reiatsu, a forceful nature his reiatsu had, to be able to take over other reiatsu and absorb it making itself more monsterous, What strong reiatsu, he thought as he realeased it the beam had been a couple yards bigger than usual he had also sent a swarm of crows to retrieve his blade at the same time and they dropped it next to him, it's reiatsu meter was completely empty, What? I thought my blade had maybe skimmed that thing did I miss or does it even have reiatsu?.

Ritz then stared at the beam to see the outcome of the thick blast.
Everything had gone quiet, except for the ripping of the air made by the beam.

Last edited by Rizt Djem on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Akira couldn't react in time to prevent himself from being grabbed and tossed into the air. He flew helplessly through the sky, straining his neck to keep his eyes on the hollow. He noticed a slight glow at his enemy's hand that quickly fired in a large blast heading right for him. He couldn't do anything to dodge the blast, and his eyes filled with disbelief of how soon he was going to be finished. His thoughts were inturrupted as a small shape flew in front of his vision, between him and the blast. Sirene had transformed back into her released state and glided on her wings to shield Akira from the attack. She flung her arms out to block as much of the energy as possible and shut her eyes tight as she anticipated the blast's contact. When it hit, the unstable energy exploded with a force that even reached Akira, still flying away. He was pushed roughly to the ground by the force, tumbling multiple times. He could tell that he'd been heavilly bruised, but there was no life threatening wounds. A small pendant that looked like a miniature version of his sword fell into the grass in front of him, smoking from the blast. The hollow's attack had caused enough damage that Sirene was back in her sealed form.

Akira scooped up the pendant and held it out gently, respecting Sirene's sacrifice. "Zeige Dich Sirene." he spoke with a sudden tenderness. The pendant rose into the air and transformed back into the winged girl with a flash of light. The two faced the hollow again, trying to think of another effective attack. Akira suddenly thought of a way to attack without running into the same outcome and bent down to whisper his plan into Sirene's ear. She nodded and he dashed towards the hollow with her following right behind, gliding on the air. They circled around slightly, approaching the hollow from his sword arm's side. When Akira was close enough, he jumped at the hollow again, sending a flying kick aimed at its head. Sirene acted in synch with his attack, singing out with her Sirenenlied ability to put the hollow in a drunken trance state so he would be slower to react and counter attack Akira this time.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 pm

He saw the impending kick, hmm what is this guy doing hahaha, I have a great idea for a attac-k!, he was interupted by his crow Tett Shut up let me handle this Ritz!, Rizt felt movement in his stomach steadily crawling up his throat. The kick had now been point blank range.

Tett what the hell are you do-do-doing ugh!, she then popped her head out of his throat and caught the mans feet and bit deep into the area below his ankle leaving a deeper wound than the other crows.Told you I knew what I was doing, she said in a sassy voice. Rizt picked up his blade and struggled to lift it up he then went to slash akira,1 second... 2 second... and there should be impact.

Rizt stayed every vigilant in the face of that doll at this point he found the doll more gruesome then the man and that was pathetic in his opinion.

Last edited by Rizt Djem on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Akira felt his kick make contact, but then felt pain as yet another crow showed itself. It came out of the hollow's mouth (much to Akira's surprise) and bit down on his ankle, drawing blood and preventing him from putting distance between himself and the large hollow after his attack. The host had his sword in hand and was swinging at Akira now that he was caught, but luckily his plan seemed to have worked, and the hollow's attack was coming more clumsily due to Sirene's song. Akira grinned as he saw an opportunity and held out his hand for Sirene to form back into his sword. He held his blade up to parry the hollow's blade (a feat only made possible by his close positioning to the hollow's body) and followed up with a stab at the eyes of the crow holding his foot. If it dodged the blow, he would likely inflict a lethal blow to the host hollow's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Tett knew the doll was not to be underestimated, your a fool Rizt get over that dolls siren song and join me on the battlefield!, Rizt quickly regained his senses only to see a blade coming towards the crow "What are you doing Tett?", she then quickly spit out as many eggs as she could about 30 it looked like to Rizt and covered herself in all her current reiatsu sensing the swords force when it came close, "he will not touch you" Rizt yelled in a commanding voice while the reiatsu from the mans ankle had been transferred to him he had one chance a doubly ferocious attack with two of his abilties his left aimed his neo slicer at the man and the right held his giant sword at his shoulder stopping him from getting closer unless he wanted to hurt himself, although the neoslicer was still charging he hoped it would come through, and sure enough the sound was heard although not made from as much reiatsu as his first one from his reiatsu. The blast could easliy maim him and his opponent at those close of a range. The birds began to hatch under him. The advantage of having Tett sure was a great asset to him.

Last edited by Rizt Djem on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Akira's stab did not work as he'd planned, the crow coating itself in reiatsu that blocked his strike. He found an opportunity to break free however when the crow released him for a short time to spit up a large number of eggs. With his foot free, Akira kept his sword on the crow's head and vaulted himself over the host's shoulder, dodging his next sword strike. He landed right behind the large hollow as a small explosion impacted the ground in front of the foe, likely another blast like the one that had hurt Sirene earlier. If he'd been in front of the hollow still, he'd likely be dead. He gripped his sword tight with both hands as he spoke swiftly. "Sirene, this is going to be difficult while you're in your core form, but I need you to use all three of your abilities. You choose what order is best for you."

Akira's sentence was absolutuely correct. Without a physical mouth to sing with, Sirene's core form had to make sound through a large use of her reiatsu mixed with vibrations of her blade. The blade began to hum with a spooky ringing sound as the blade vibrated to begin her combo. First she amplified the sound into a shrill whistle that irritated the young crows hatching from the spat up eggs. Next, she vibrated out the schlachtruf ability to boost Akira's speed and power again. Finally, she used her sirenenlied to daze all the hollows present. Akira rotated around with his increased speed and strength and aimed a heavy slash across the host hollow's back. Any smaller hollow would be obliterated by such an attack, but Akira was just hoping to injure him enough to leave. He knew that his power couldn't hold out long enough to defeat this foe today, a realization that he found extrememly hard to admit. After slashing at the hollow, he ran a short distance away to deal with the baby crows coming at him. The sirenenlied's effect of boosting his reflexes came in handy, allowing him to more accurately slice the attacking birds. But such numbers were impossible to beat unscathed, even if the crows were dazed by the sirenenlied. In the process of fighting them off, he received many more bleeding wounds. He was getting exhausted, and the price of using schlachtruf again was starting to set in. He leaned on his blade to help support himself, breathing heavily as he felt his limbs growing painful with strain. He hoped that he'd injured the hollow enough to scare it back to its home for now.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:55 am

The man skillfully dodged the attack planned for him, well done, but the crow was unharmed, but exhausted and Rizt had sent the blast away from him after he knew it would miss hitting the ground in front of him moving the earth and creating a deep pocket in the earth. Tett, what were you doing don't do that again, he lectured her and never got a reply, for he knew she had went to take a nap. All the eggs had hatched, and most were attacking the man, drawing a large amount of reiatsu, the reiatsu was taken and absorbed by Rizt, his reiatsu nature was forceful, but could lead the reiatsu to be much more like a weapon, and absorb all other reiatsu.

Rizt turned around to see the man, at the same time noticed a pretty deep cut on his back, but not enough to disable his fighting. The man started to use the girl in a strange way using her as a sword and doing that annoying sound thing,Too bad, turning around crows resided in both of ears and multiples of them and used it as a nest also funneling and preventing the sound from reaching him. Rizt smiled and laughed at the man he then threw the giant sword at the man aiming for his chest. Although, he had maxed out a twin neo slicer from the birds and started to charge them, and hid underground in the pocket the other slicer had opened up, Fool.

Last edited by Rizt Djem on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Akira was disappointed that the hollow wasn't leaving. He only had energy for a few more tricks, and didn't know how much the hollow had. Nothing seems to hurt this freak. It's like he doesn't even feel the wounds I put on his chest and back. He's a monster... Akira didn't want to admit it, but he was getting scared. Then he realized that the hollow wasn't seeming to be affected by Sirene's sounds anymore. As unbelievable as it was, he'd found a way to completely block his ears. That could be used to Akira's advantage. Shutting out his hearing might help him against Sirene's trances, but would help Akira more easily surprise him.

As he tried to think of a plan, he had to dodge the hollow's thrown sword again, throwing himself to the ground as the blade passed overhead. He saw the hollow jump into the hole his blast had made. He didn't see any more crows attacking him this time. With the absence of his sword, that likely meant that the hollow was planning to use his blast ability again. Akira didn't know what else to do...so he ordered Sirene to use schlachtruf again. He knew that his body was already being worn out by it, but he didn't have a choice. He had to close the distance between them to make the hollow's blast risk hitting himself. With his speed enhanced, he sped in a accelerated dash towards the pit. Sirene spoke to him through her blade as he ran, "Akira-sama, do you know what you're doing?"

"Not really." he admitted as he kept running, "But sometimes you've got to take a risk if you want to win."
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm

The dark tunnel was pretty narrow and was narrow at the entrance's hole. He knew the man may have diffuculty getting in and his ears were covered by the crows so he was protected from that wierd ability. the tunnel wasn't to spacious but that was also good for him, his blasts would completely destroy anything in front of him. He hid next to the entrance and waited for the man and his doll to spring the trap, his blasts were still being charged but he could release it at anytime. The darkness in the hole also made him invisible to the average eye. "Hey Rizt the crows are dead", Tett said in a weak voice "I know what I'm doing don't interfere Tett", she would've been hard to hear if it wasn't for the fact that noises inside you sound really loud to you in that wierd way, like when you talk, or your stomach growls, or when you swallow, it was wierd in that way.

He waited ever longer for the man. Charging his blasts, ever more reaching his limit, this blast would end it he was sure of it. His blade located upwards had been dodged too, he had known because there was no fluctuation of reiatsu being sent to him, he knew the man would have to come to him if he didn't go to him.

Rizt failed to see the dangerousness of the thing he was doing. those blasts could also hurt him badly at that big of a point blank distance.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:09 pm

As Akira approached the thin hole made by the hollow's blast, he realized how deep it was seeing as he couldn't see the large hollow. That, combined with the narrowness of it gave him a plan that was not as risky to himself. He tossed Sirene into the air and let her take on her released form again. He pointed at the entrance of the hole, which had to be a deep tunnel to hide a large beast such as his foe, and ordered her, "Aim your scream at the hole!"

"But he has his ears blocked. What can we expect..."

"Just do it! Amplify your voice as much as you can and get it done! We don't have time to discuss this!"

Sirene still seemed confused about Akira's plan, but she trusted him enough. Taking a deep breath, she released a super loud scream that made the ground beneath them shake. The main force of the sound waves she directed towards the hole, causing it to rumble. Within moments, the entrance collapsed, filling the space inside the hole with hard packed dirt and rock. Akira didn't think that this would finish the hollow off, but without his weapon to dig him out of such a packed prison, he'd have to release his blast to free himself. And firing such unstable energy at the earth at point blank range would likely result in an explosion that could injure him too. But Akira didn't stick around to find out. He couldn't count on such assumptions, for if they turned out to be inaccurate and the hollow emerged unhurt from this trap, Akira would have given up his chance to escape. Still sped up by the schlachtruf, he dashed away from their fight's setting, leaving the hollow to dig his way out of his grave. Sirene flew behind him, impressed that he'd come up with such a plan of escape. But Akira was furious with himself for having to take the coward's way out. Be grateful that I was as weak as I am today hollow. If we meet again, I assure you that you'll be the one who has to retreat.
Back to top Go down
Rizt Djem

Rizt Djem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Tiny pebbles began to fall from the tunnel, hitting his body suprising him instantly and making him nervous. Then he had realized what the man was doing with that annoying ability. But couldn't stop it. He quickly fired the slicer as far as he could infront of him running in the newly created area dodging the pebbles as the earth collapsed behind him. He continued to go through the tunnel sprinting to avoid the earth from falling down on him, and at the same time the crows were squaking do to their uncomfortableness from the sound, and eventually it stopped, which had left him baffled,Did he exhaust his technique?, Did he prepare for a different attack?, minutes followed, and he had realized that his opponent had gotten away once he reached the surface.

He looked around for the man but couldn't find anything but his sword stuck in the ground he quickly picked it up, he looked and looked hoping he had not run but he had only proved it further true.

"DAMNIT!!!!!!!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)   Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satisfy my Hunger (Rizt Djem & Akira)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: