The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rizt Djem rank up app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rizt Djem

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Rizt Djem rank up app.   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of posts : 482
Where the hell am i? : Anywhere and everywhere
job/ intrests : stuff, and other stuff...
quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rizt Djem rank up app.   Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Satisfy My Hunger: 4/10

A good fight really, not much wrong with it, maybe could of described your attacks in a bit more detail, as some I had to read over a couple of times, to figure out what you were doing exactly.

The Hollow's Gathering: 3/10

It was okay, but the posts from both were quite short, and the thread overall was quite short, the read wasn't too bad, but just try and increase the post length, if you can't think of much too write, just throw in a few character thoughts, and maybe mention the weather, or the scenery now and again.

Overall Exp: 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rizt Djem rank up app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Rank Up Applications-
Jump to: