The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Other Guy (Bloody Jack)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

The Other Guy (Bloody Jack) Empty
PostSubject: The Other Guy (Bloody Jack)   The Other Guy (Bloody Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 pm

After his encounter with the shinigami, only a matter hours ago, Bishamon was continuing his vacation, he was much more comfortable in this form, rather than in his gigai, so he had no complaints, but he was concerned about how the people back at the soul society would react, when they asked him about it. So he was running through the story in his head, secret mission, squad 10, 3rd seat, he already forgot the name of the shinigami, but that was more than likely a false name, so that didn't bother him much.

He continued to walk down the street, as he was looking around for something to catch his attention, the downpour of rain began, he sighed, luckily he was in soul form, and he always wore his large hat, which done a good job, of keeping him dry from the rain. There wasn't much point of going to any more bars or shops, as he won't be seen by humans, so he couldn't do much, it would of been more interesting if a hollow turned up, he laughed at the thought, thinking about fighting, was not something he would usually do, nor was it something he enjoyed, so he shrugged off the thought and then continued on his walk.

His steps made loud splashes on the ground, as he made his way towards nothing, he was just roaming around with nothing to do, he stopped and looked around, what was that? he thought, he was sure he sensed something.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Other Guy (Bloody Jack)   The Other Guy (Bloody Jack) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:25 am

Based on what reports Jack had recovered from the remains of the supposed "Strike Force", Jack was fairly confidant that there was a shinigami in the town. After getting jumped by the kido corp member and bound by some stupid kido thing, he was in a less than happy mood. Added to that was the unfortunate problem of not knowing how the hell to get back to the soul society. So, he needed someone to get him there....

Hey there. Jack placed his hand on Bishamon's shoulder and turned him around a bit. You're that bishy moan guy that's on vacation here, right? I need a bit of help... and why ain't you in a gigai. At least, Jack was pretty sure the guy wasn't in a gigai, not that he could really tell. But common sense states one does not walk around in robes in downtown london...
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Other Guy (Bloody Jack)   The Other Guy (Bloody Jack) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 am

Bishamon gave the man an awkward smile, the main reason for going on this vacation was to get some peace and quiet, but this was the second shinigami he had ran into in only a few hours, Bishamon was surprised that the shinigami knew his name; although the pronunciation was a little off, but that didn't bother him.

Unlike this man, Bishamon only remembered the names of shinigami's he knew, unless they where captains, so he wasn't sure if he should know this guy’s name, but regardless, he answered the question "yep, that's me" straight away he was put on the spot about his lack of a gigai, but he had been going over an appropriate response in his head, so he thought to give it a try, "well,, you see, erm, there was this guy, i mean a shinigami, white hair, seemed nice, squad 10, 3rd seat, and he was on a mission, and he needed a disguise, so, erm, he asked for my gigai, and erm, it seemed important, so i kinda gave it to him" he rubbed the back of his head nervously and laughed, his answer was true, to his knowledge, but with all the pauses, it made it sound like a lie.

He quickly tried to change the direction of the conversation "but that doesn't really matter, so what do you need help with?"
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.

PostSubject: Re: The Other Guy (Bloody Jack)   The Other Guy (Bloody Jack) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:10 am

White hair? The only squad... Jack stopped and stared at Bishamon. He couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. Uhm, Bishy guy... The only person on this island from squad ten is Kurama Himura. The captain of squad ten.... He gave the guy a second to let that sink in, then continued. Well, that's irrelevant at the moment. I need to get back to the soul society... only I don't know how. He still couldn't believe that this guy gave anything to the soul society's biggest enemy at the moment, though he didn't especially care. He needed to get back to the soul society stat to report. Besides, he was secretly happy that Kurama had gotten some help after that stupid debacle.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Other Guy (Bloody Jack)   The Other Guy (Bloody Jack) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:38 am

Bishamon's eyes widened, as the shinigami mentioned the name Kurama Himura, it couldn't be; Bishamon was an academy student when Kurama went rogue, so he had never actually seen the former squad 10 captain face to face, so it could of well been who he was speaking about, he was caught up in thought about the matter, he nearly forgot to answer the shinigami, "erm, yeah, well you can use the squad seven senkai gate, luckily they gave me permission to use it, in case i returned from my vacation early" Bishamon drew one of his blades, and slowly pushed it forward, the blade of the sword disappeared in the air, he looked over to the shinigami, "this might take a few minutes, sorry, i'm not use to doing this" Bishamon was still thinking about the what he had possibly done, but then dismissed the thought from his mind, and decided to make small talk "so what happened to you, why can't you get back to the soul society?"
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Other Guy (Bloody Jack)   The Other Guy (Bloody Jack) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Nothing happened, as such. A few people in the soul society thought it would be a good idea to take a brief sojourn into the world of the living, seeing as how I am a thousand or so years out of date. It still struck him hard that so much time had passed, and it felt like only minutes. That feeling came back, but he had grown used to the idea by now.

ooc: Bleh, short post is short.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Other Guy (Bloody Jack)   The Other Guy (Bloody Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 am

"I see" there was probably more to it than that, but it wasn't any of his business really, so even if he were to investigate further into it, it would be a waste of his time. Bishamon slowly, turned the sword, and a large door appeared before him, he was surprised that he managed to do it, in that amount of time, as he looked at the door, he thought to himself, that it was probably a better idea if he also went back, he wasn't exactly having a great vacation anyway, "well this is it, sorry but what's your name again?" He asked as he gave the man a smile, he might as well know the man's name, so he could at least explain the circumstance as to why someone from another squad was using the squad seven senkai gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other Guy (Bloody Jack)   The Other Guy (Bloody Jack) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Other Guy (Bloody Jack)
Page 1 of 1