The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Highwaymen (Jack and apollo only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

Bloody Highwaymen (Jack and apollo only) Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Highwaymen (Jack and apollo only)   Bloody Highwaymen (Jack and apollo only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Jack was headed up the road, not entirely sure where he was at. He knew he was somewhere in Manchester, but had no real idea where. Over the course of his travels he has had to fight some hollows, though not too many, surprisingly. It kept him on his guard, and kept his skills sharp during the sojourn back to England. To home.

After making several miles of headway, he noticed that the sun was slowly sinking, so he moved off the road and pitched the small tent he "Borrowed" from this family's vehicle. Hunkering down and starting up the small cooker he also "borrowed", he slowly cooked himself a few small burgers and his last hot dog. He tossed his pack into the tent and laid down the blanket inside, and after his was finished, slapped them on the buns and chowed down.

It wasn't easy, travelling in this new world, but he had to make the best of it. He took out the roll of bills he had and quietly counted it out, making sure he wasn't missing any. After four or five counts, he stuffed it back in his pocket, turned off the cooker, and headed to bed.
Back to top Go down

Bloody Highwaymen (Jack and apollo only)
Page 1 of 1