The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Jack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

Bloody Jack Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Jack   Bloody Jack I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 am

Shinigami

Name: Jack

Height:5'7"

Weight: 150 Lbs

Personality: Jack is a quiet, reserved man. He is not impulsive, and does not suffer fools. His sense of humor tends to be dry, dark, and usually sarcastic.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

He has long, unusually white hair and yellow eyes. He is slim of build and short of stature, but do not be fooled by his appearence, as he is plenty strong. The cross plate he wears on his collar is a momento from his father, who had fought in the crusades.

Sealed Zanpakutō : His Zampakuto looks to be a European style Broadsword, with no real distinguishing markings. It has a black leather hilt, but is unremarkable otherwise.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 20

Speed: 20

Technique: 10

Fighting skill: 20

History/Background: Jack was born to an English Nobleman by the name Sir Edwin James Richard Corvin. He was raised much like a spartan, however, and this was by choice. Even as a young child, records account that "Master Jack is a fierce and noble person, even at such a young age."

He began to train at the early age of four, and by the age of ten was already exemplary with a sword, most noted for the speed of his strikes. When he reached the age of 18, he expected his father to send him to the holy lands, but his father refused. Jack was his only son, and he feared losing him.

Jack, however, was a warrior and would not sit idle while there was war. As soon as he was able, he left home in the middle of the night and booked passage to Jerusalem. There, to keep himself from being recognised, he hired himself out as a mercenary. He usually took jobs with different mercenary companies, and was slowly being recognised as a formitable warrior.

One day, a few weeks after a raid of a village by the Saracens, a group of Templar Knights patroling for the raiders happened upon a scene of carnage the likes of which they were not prepared for. A freed christian man told them that "a man of snow white hair and young features swathed in dark clothing lead a legion of black ghosts and desended upon the Saracens and struck with a holy vengance.

Thus was born the Black Legion, lead by Bloody Jack. They became known as the fiercest and strongest mercenary band the holy lands ever knew. In the last moments of his life he killed more than a hundred men with several swords in his back, his left arm missing, and more than ten arrows in his body. As the story goes, when he felled the last saracen, he remained upright, never faltering until they took him to his final rest.

Shortly after death and Jack found that he had not passed over. Worried about this fact, he went home, hoping he would find his way afterwards. When he arrived home, he found his father being assalted by someone with strange powers. Without thinking, he swung his sword at the man, and to his amazement actually cut him. As it turned out, though, the man could see him as well, and a fierce battle took place. After several grevious wounds, even for a soul, he fled and sought refuge in the caves under the mansion. There the man fought him again, and imprisoned Jack in a crystaline prison.

Over a millenia passes before the prison begins to disapate, finally freeing the long imprisoned knight.

Rp sample: "Bloody hell." That's all he could say in this situation. More than half his men dead, and the rest scattered. He quickly blocked, riposte, and hacked off a Saracen limb. This isn't looking good. Where are those damn templars?! They said they'd be here.He deflected another sword and chopped off the wielder's leg.

It wasn't looking good. They were sent ahead of the Templars to give them time to gather their men and supplies. So here they were, a group of a thousand men in the middle of a desert guarding an oasis the templars wanted to build a fortress around. "Bloody fuckin' templars."

He quickly dashed over to a rock and leaped upon it. Crying out to be heard over the din of battle, he yelled for his men to him. Soon he had his men, but only about four or five hundred left. "Men! Shield wall!" Like clockwork every man held up their shields, forming a tortise like protection. And so the battle came to a crawl. Saracens throwing themselves against the wall, and the Legion stabbing out occasionally.

Then a horn could be heard. Over the ridge, men in white tabards with the red cross sewn in came riding five thousand strong. "The templars are here! Men! Disperse!" The shield wall came down and the Black legion surged into the Saracen ranks like a dark tidal wave.

Soon after the Seracens broke and things quieted down, Jack met with the Templar in charge. "What took you so damned long? My men and I have been waiting for a week and a half for you." The knight chewed his lips a bit. Sorry about that. We had a problem getting here. The Saracens attacked Jerusalem and my men were called to defend. You understand, right?"

Jack just shook his head and held out his hand. "I'll need an extra five hundred to recoop the losses here. I've lost many a good man." The templar meerly nodded and handed Jack two pouches, one much heavier than the next. "Ah, I just remembered. Saladin is said to be on the march for Jerusalem. Will you be there to defend?" Jack tapped a foot and though carefully. "I don't know. I'll be headed to Acre and maybe Antioch to find men. If I can get a good five hundred men, I might make it back before Saladin."

The Templar nodded and shook Jack's hand. "May god watch over you."

Last edited by Bishamon Saitou on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:20 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Made more sense to have a higher FS than SP based on his RPing, I ok this change... He is rank 0...)
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Bloody Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Jack   Bloody Jack I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:41 pm

APPROVED

CURRENT RANK: 2

Let me know if you want your username and signature changed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Bloody Jack
Page 1 of 1