The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi   Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 am

Junko was sleeping, after an exausting day of traveling, she was hoping to get a good night's sleep. Her zanpaktou, Fenikkusu no Tenshi wouldn't let that happen. It would be the 3rd night in a row now.

--Inner World--

The volcano sparked red. Her Zanpaktou Spirit was already in shikai. Her face was Stoic. Junko groaned, the volcano turning a pale blue. "Again?" And Fenikkusu charged. Junko pulled her Zanpaktou, and said, "Honoo, Fenikkusu no Tenshi!" And her shikai activated. The flames between of her pronged blades were a pale blue, echoing the volcano's hue. The Zanpaktou spirit's flames were white. Junko parried the blade. Folding her wings in. Then she tried to counter attack, but another swing was coming in. She parried, barely. Her blade flew to her right, and she was put off balance. She put out her wings to stabilize. But her Zanpaktou spirit was already coming in.

The spirit's foot met Junko's face, And she hit the "Floor" of her inner mind. Junko rolled backward, springing to her feet. But she couldn't escape her Zanpaktou. The flames came in, Searing her exposed skin, and heating her armor to which burnt her skin on contact.

Junko shot her own flames, which were pale red with fear. This feeble attempt was simply caught on Fenikkusu's blade, which subsequently disarmed Junko's own blade.

Junko jumped back, and tried to regain her footing. Shunpo wouldn't work, and neither would kido. Her Zanpaktou spirit was relentless though, and came in tackling her with amazing speed. The blade pierced her armor, as the tackle was only used to penetrate her armor. And the blade ran her through, the flames instantly cauterizing the wound. But it was intensly painful.

Junko was hit in the arm, it stapling her to the ground, and the Her zanpaktou spirit went to work iwth her Gauntleted hands. Mounting and simply pummeling her body. The punches make contact with her armor, crumpling it into an unrecognizable heap. Like this, Junko was essentially immoblie, the armor locking her in place, while the Blade, still burning at a searing temperature, was in her arm, keeping her to the invisible floor.

"You have forgotten your place, your honor, and your purpose. You dishonor me everytime you use me in combat, your rage takes hold of you and your form degrades, you get sloppy, and you hardly win ever."

The Zanpaktou spirit was lecturing Junko, as it had 3 nights past.

Fenikkusu exteneded her hand, and the blazing zanpaktou returned to her hand. Junko's armor repaired itself, The previous nights, Junko had charged her with fury, and ended up badly wounded and beaten.

Junko slowly got up now. Her face was battered, burnt flesh filled the air from her left arm, where there was no blood, there was certainly burns. And they HURT. Junko held back her anger though, and shoved it deep in her heart. She took a deep breath, and cleared her mind. She felt better, stronger, the volcano glowed white now. Her own Fenikkusu Tenshi was in her hand now. And she walked torward her Zanpaktou spirit. This time when they clashed blades, Junko spun away, unleashing a wave of searing heat at her own Zanpaktou.

Fenikkusu mirrored, and the waves of flames flared as the countered each other. Junko attacked again, no fear, no hatred, and no remorse in her heart, and their blade's crashed together, a deadlock.

And Junko Awoke. She felt the battle last night. The stab wound was felt on her arm, if not shown in reality. But she knew what she had done... The name echo'ed in her mind. Nice and Simple, Paji, or Purge.

----------------------------------

Ability 2: Paji(Purge)
When Junko's mind is devoid of turbulent emotions suge as rage, fear, happyness or sadness, her fire's power is increased significantly. The fire must be a pure white, no tint of any color in the flames. The occasions of this will be fairly rare, as Junko is by nature, and at the moment, a very turbulent person. Solo's will be contributed in this thread to track the progress of Junko's change in personality, and her return to her 'original' self.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi   Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Anti-Berserker, interesting. Were you looking for a stat increase to coincide with this harmonious state?
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi   Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Umm... +7 to Spirit Power, and + 3 to speed?

EG the power of the fire would increase due to the Spirit power increase
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi   Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Hmmmm, I see little problem with that. If no one objects I dub it approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi   Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return, Fenikusu no Tenshi
Page 1 of 1