The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fenikkusu no Tenshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Fenikkusu no Tenshi Empty
PostSubject: Fenikkusu no Tenshi   Fenikkusu no Tenshi I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Junko walked to her bedside, it had been a long day, she had just gotten the clear from fourth squad to stop slinging her arm, and the stabwound from the day before had healed up nicely. But after all the poking and prodding from fourth division, she was ready for a nice sleep, Junko didn’t bother to get undressed, she just crashed, her armor still on, her zanpaktou still at her side, It was all that she could hope for was a nice long peaceful sleep.

A few moments of black knotted themselves on the insides of junko’s eyes, but It was replaced by a molten simmering, a floating mountain, it seemed, but wit a perfect crater on top, which buslted with flames, strangely, they gave off a warm heat, and they were a yellow orange. Junko looked around and saw a girl, surrounded by her own flames, and she was not very clothed. She had red hair, and small wings of fire.

Quote :
Junko looked at her, she was sitting, and meditating she opened her eyes, And suddenly, she became closer to her, she had a sword with split prongs, and was stabbing, Junko deflected it off her armor grabbing the girls wrist, and threw her over Junko's hip. The girl hit the air, as if there was a platform of air, which their seemed to be. Junko pinned her, and asked, "What are you!", The girl struggled, but she could not free herself, or get in a blow that woujld penetrate Junko's armor, but then she blew in Junko's face, a breath of fire, Blowing Junko off her chest. Suddenly Junko's Zanpaktou was drawn, and was clashing with her the girls.

Junko was suddenly angry at the girl, and the flames turned red a deep murderous red, Junko slashed at the girl, powerfully, and she parried perfectly, but junko kicked, a roundhouse variety, and it caught her off guard, the sword flew out of her hands, and Junko's sword came to the girls throat...
She said, “I have been waiting. I am your zanpaktou spirit, I shall answer all your questions, but first you need a name, it will come to you instinctually, but my name, as a reminder, is Fenikkusu no Tenshi” Fenikkusu walked toward Junko coming within a comfortable. Junko said the phrase, “Honoo, Fenikkusu no Tenshi”, Junko felt her armor melt and shrink, her platemail becoming a plateskirt, her she felt wings grow from her calves, and wings plated with armor on her back, it felt natural, and a yellow flame formed between her two pronged sword, She was happy to learn this, and Fenikkusu continued. “You remember, good, now the central 46 wants to kill you, They have done it in the past, to put it simply, I am the incarnation of you as a superhuman, you were one, a powerful one, you fought dragons. But when you got to a point, Soul Society assassinated you. You were at this stage once before, and the Soul Society tried to assassinate you again, they nearly succeded. Your family took you in, but they didn’t tell you knew you were a shinigami.” Junko just stood at her in awe. She continued, “Now, as a gift, I will change your armor so the change Is not radical to this form. It is part of your zanpaktou, so you can seal it in any way, and as another gift, I will return you to the apparent age that you were ment to discover me with in.”

Junko just said to her Zanpaktou, “I will investigate this fact, I feel it is true, but I will prefer another source, I will dig around in Central 46. Although, it will be interesting…” Fenikkusu interrupted, “You have this shikai, but lets learn how to use it now…” But she wondered what she ment by returning her to what she looked like before.

-Start Training-

Junko folded her wings tested and tested them out, flapping them, the fires were perturbed, and raged in response, their warm heat pleasant upon on a her new wings, it was abit strange. But she might get used to it eventually. Fenikkusu yelled, “HEY! We don’t have all day! Now, you can shoot fire from your blade, now lets go, try it, fight me. Fenikkusu had the same blade she had, and charged, Junko swung, hoping flames would shoot at her, but to no avail. Junko locked blades, the lighter but longer blade easily manipulated under her hands.

She gritted her teeth and remembered her wings. She flapped them 3 times backward and upward motion. Fenikkusu yelled, “Project your flames, feel it!” Junko slashed, trying to do what Fenikkusu said. But it failed, and She was left open, Fenikkusu stabbed, and junko deflected with her wristguard. Junko got angry, and all of the flames, the volcano’s, her Zanpaktou’s and Fenikkusu’s, All turned a vicious blood red. Junko projected her anger at Fenikkusu, and the flames followed. Fenikkusu took it and screamed, “Hey, that could hurt a girl, now seal your shikai” Junko sealed her emotions, and a draining feeling, her armor got lighter, the wings shrunk back into her body, it was unbearable, it felt like her arms were being cut off. She felt her short skirt, and pushed her the chainmail inbetween her legs, she felt exposed, and she passed out…

Shikai Template

Call out phrase: Honoo , Fenikkusu no Tenshi

Description of released form:
Spoiler:

Abilities: A few abilities are baseline, between the two parts of the blades there are flames, which respond to her emotions in color. Red for anger, Blue for Sadness, Gold for Happyness. Any mixture of emotions results in a mixture of colors. Her flames also are sticky, and will burn until extiquished with water or until shikai is sealed. Also, Junko has a limiter on the time on her shikai, her age is reduced upon the sealing of her shikai, with at a rate of 1 post to = 1 year in appearance. She gets her age back at a rational rate, at a year every 10 days. I will account for this by keeping track of time between threads.

Ability 1: Fenikkusu Kaen Houshaki
Description of ability: The flame in the middle or the blade shoots out of the tip, and keeps going for a theoretically infinite distance. The sword can be moved and it will come out in an arc.

Additional Details,
Apparent Age: 20
Cut Off Age: 2(Meaning once i reach this number, Shikai forcibly deactivates, and Junko is in the body of a two) year old.

New Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Junko on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu no Tenshi   Fenikkusu no Tenshi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 am

I'm going to assume you've hit the world limit with this, and i understand your char's technically already learnt shikai before...But it still seems a bit too easy, please edit and add in a bit more training of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu no Tenshi   Fenikkusu no Tenshi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 am

Umm for which part, the abillity, or the learning shikai in general

If its for teh ablity, she really doesnt know how to use it, because, well her ablities are complicated...

but i need to know one or the other, cause technically they should be two separate posts...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu no Tenshi   Fenikkusu no Tenshi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 am

EDIT:
Approved & Added to Character Bio
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu no Tenshi   Fenikkusu no Tenshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenikkusu no Tenshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Accepted Shinigami Applications-
Jump to: