The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female
Number of Posts : 38
Registration Date : 2011-12-12

A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) Empty
PostSubject: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Jojo would swirl around her hair as she stepped foot out of the senkaimon. She had barely squeezed though the time opening for her to actually come to the human world. Though not in a gigai she was only inside her shinigami gown where the tattoos dangled along her arms and her green hair swooped down strait. She had the scar along her face yet this didn't stop her. She merely walked through the town and with small pops of her neck she sighed lightly and whistled a small tune. It was a child lullaby but one she knew quite well given circumstance. She would walk, bored as ever, yet thinking of all the things she could do with her life as it is. She didn't have much to it but did have some that she could do quite well.

(Short, sorry. But here you go)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Ren was laying in the shade of a tree resting her eyes for a while. She had been up all night looking for Hollows and Demi-hollows. Feeling the sun on her fur felt so nice, just then there was a gental breeze. Just becaus she was a Hollow didn't mean that she couldn't enjoy the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Jojo personally hated sunlight. She would much prefer the night and train till she was puking her guts out but oh well, she couldn't choose whatever it was to do and when to do it as she would condense and constrain her spiritual pressure and looked around. She was on a mission for one of those new music things called an ipod shuffle. She knew music quite well and wondered if she could find one or something. She began walking through a park and had not seen a single hollow or soul there so she guessed the place was darn near abandoned of both were getting smart enough for this time of year. With a brush of her hair she would just keep walking in the eerie silence.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Ren slowly started to open her eyes; her ears on alert. She sensed something close by but not fully sure of what it was. She then thought of a song and started to hum it.

Ooc: Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJkqkWIpFAI&list=PL92B3C89363715AFE&index=31&feature=plpp_video I do not own the song or lyrics. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Jojo walked some more but then heard a humming that was completely familiar to her own thoughts as she would begin to sing to herself in a calm and yet completely emotional voice, "I'm not a stranger; No I am yours; With crippled anger; And tears that still drip sore..." Once passing the first stanza she closed her eyes and calmed her self, "A fragile frame aged; With misery; And when our eyes meet..." She opened her eyes and swirled around and calmly sang some more yet as she said the part of where her eyes meet to another's they actually did and she stopped there without continuing. "A Hollow?" She would ask in her thoughts yet she didn't go for her zanpakuto at all, just stared...
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Ren stopped humming when she sensed the pressence of a Shinigami. With a anoyed yet sad sigh,"I don't want to deal with you, Shinigami." she said in a sad and threatening tone. Her ears folded back she got up into defence mode. She was ready for a fight but was dreading it she was in no mood for one.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:56 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa, I'm not in for a fight. I am not actually supposed to be here in the first place." She was definitely new in the aspect of shinigami guidelines as she waved her arms back and forth without going for her zanpakuto. Of course she had some defenses but she wouldn't dare try to threaten this hollow, after all she was not one for harsh fights when she could avoid them. But that head ache started again and a pained expression lined her face with it as she sat down while pulling out a tea set, "You like tea?" She was oddly friendly and didn't mind sharing with someone, even someone deemed an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:05 am

Ren looked at the Shinigami in confusion. Hollows and Shinigami were natural emimies she learned that the hard way. "Yes. I like Tea. You do anything stupid I'll claw your eyes out." she said slowly and ended with a threat. She sat a few feet away from the Soul Reaper not fully trusting her quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:11 am

Jojo would look kind and delicate at the hollow and begin mixing tea leaves and warm hot water as she would put the water on a hot piece to heat it up extensively. She then warmly smiled and then with a calm breath, "May I have your name? I am Jojo Kaguya." Jojo said as she smiled and put her sword to the direct left of her as she would begin merging the hot water and leaves waiting for a name. She knew the confusion that was taking place but to reassure this hollow she had moved the blade off her person for that reason. She would begin thinking, "I am taking a risk but who knows. An ally is better than an enemy."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:23 am

Ren kept her eyes on the Shinigami's Zanpaku-to still unsure of what to think of her. The shinigami was now known as Jojo Kagya; as she mixed the Tea leaves together Ren had a small thought, "Why don't you put in Cinnimon or Rosemary?" she asked not wanting to give out her name just yet.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 am

"Rosemary and cinnamon ruins the initial flavor of the leaves. But I do have these hybrids." She would take one out just to make sure and smell and taste tested it before gulping the whole leaf down to prevent it being mixed back in to the rest, "Creamy leaf. Tastes better than what it sounds." She took a couple of them and merged with the tea leaves and began mixing together and once complete she would pour hot water into the mix, stir, and serve as she smiled and then laid out two bottles of cinnamon and rosemary, "If you want them here they are." Jojo smiled as she poured the glasses and then setting the kettle aside she began to drink her own tea in sips.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:35 am

Ren placed her paw infront of the cup and brought it toward her, "Can you put in a little bit of Cinniman in mine?" she asked in a slightly gental tone. The sent of the Tea was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:42 am

Jojo smiled and would indeed put the cinnamon into the cup and saw the paw and the small sized cup. "Would you like the tea in a bigger cup? That way you don't accidentally spill any?" She asked out of concern but also curiosity of what kind of person this was and whether or not they accepted help of some kind. Jojo would make a mental note of it whatever the choice was. She put enough cinnamon to spike the flavor but no more than that at all.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:47 am

"Thank you but the cup is I have now is fine." Ren said bringing the cup closer to her. Bending her head down she began to drink her tea carfully. "Why are you here in the World of the Living?" she asked the young Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Jojo hadn't really thought that far ahead. Really she didn't have much to go off of but the thoughts that whatever she initially did was just against all reason for being a shinigami in the first place. She was talking to a Hollow without a damn care in the world for crying out loud. But she didn't care and that was what made her ever so unique as she would look at the hollow and shrug, "Not sure. I don't have much reason for doing anything at all in the first place. However," She then searched her memory while taking a sip, "Can I please hear your name?"
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Not far above the city a hole ripped into the sky and the air grew cold as a being walked out yawning of utter boredom. As he exited the tear it closed and as it did the being landed onto a nearby building with a loud thud his clawed feet dug into the cement as if it was dirt. Helado looked around the pathetic town of humans his tail slightly swaying on the ground. As Helados eyes darted from one part of the city to another the prescence of a hollow and a shinigami were nearby but something was off they were near eachother but no quarrel was taking place. This interested and Disgusted helado could this hollow be a peacful one and if so it needed to be tought a lesson in knowing there enemy. Helado let out a sigh of disgust before jumping from the building and onto the street below.

He ignored the pathetic humans wandering the streets in this dreadful season which they considered summer he preffered the other holiday they called winter it was a perfect climate for his icy body but atleast the heat wasnt o unbearable since he just released ice from his body causing the street where he walked to freeze over making it a better climate. Helado found where the hollow was it was a cat like one sharing tea with a shinigami. This scene disgusted helado even more but he witheld his anger and rage as he approached the two and as he did the ice he created spread around the ground near the 2. "What a pitiful site, i know this world had to come to an end when a hollow and shinigami share tea with eachother" Helado said in a distatsful tone as he stood near the 2 and as he did his sub zero temperture he emmited caused the tea to freeze in the cups.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Ren took a final sip of her tea when it froze. Her ears folded back in annoyance she growled softly, "The Shinigami has proved not to be a thread to me so far. So why bother attacing when I'm not provoked?" she asked the Hollow behind her. She got up on all fours and faced the Hollow. She could feel the tempreture dropping the air felt cool almost like a cool breeze had passed by.

Ren didn't care much for the cold but she could tolerate it. "What I do is no one elses buseiness but my own so if you would kindly leave." she told the Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:22 am

Jojo would scoot to the side to where her eyes could see this hollow that made her tea go frozen as she sighed and would perform the fireball kido to get a small fire to boil the tea kettle over. She didn't like cold tea and sighed lightly. She still had yet to get this person's name and not only that but now there was another hollow but oddly enough she doubted she would be able to get something out of that like friendship so she focused on just maintaining the tea while her spiritual pressure was only defensive for now and her eyes up ahead with the confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 am

"Just leave Hollow. Your not wanted nor needed here." Ren said in a cold tone. She was in no mood for a fight. If she was provocted then that was another story. She may have speed but not enough expireance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)   A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit of sun (Tenshi + Open)
Page 1 of 1