The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) Empty
PostSubject: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Zamoreus was walking alone through the egyptian desert, his plans for that place having ended with nothing but failure for what he had hoped. After his arm had healed after his last meeting with a shinigami he had decided to investigate one of the oldest human culture on earth. His fascination for them had been kindled when realizing what a fascination they had with death and he had come to the conclusion that they must have found out about the spiritual world to come to the realizations about death that they had. So he had told the other shareholders that he was going to do research for a new product, a lie he had told oh so many times for his more private projects, and then headed off to Egypt on his private jet. His endeavour was proven to be a waste however as not only were the Egyptians themselves quite reluctant to share, his research on their old buildings gave nothing. It turned out he had went here for nothing.

And so it came to it that he now trudged through the sand, his suit fully covering his body while he had wrapped cloths around him, covering him like a cloak over his upperbody and head and like a robe for the rest of the body, leaving only the fibre covered arms exposed to the sun. As he looked around, the Nile far away in the distance and the rest simply sand, he cursed himself quietly for declining the opportunity to receive a camel for his journey as his body ached from the hours of walking he had been doing, the sands not exactly helping him as his feet kept sinking into them. And as if things werent annoying enough, he suddenly realized he could feel a hollow nearby. He sighed deeply, looking around him for the creature as the strong winds kept ripping up the sand along it, clouding his vision to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Wind blew like a storm. The sand was biteing at her skin. Ren Closed her eyes and sensed the Aura of a human. What is a human doing out here. Ren began to run to the human uncertain if he could see her. All she knew was that she had to help him.

Just then a scorpion-like hollow appered before her. Comeing to a halt. Ren would have to fight it. Keeping her distance she wanted to see what it would do. The Scorpian hollow raised its tail and struck at her. Quickly she dogded it. Suddenly she felt something hit her in her left front leg. She looked down and saw a tail.With a shocked gasp she realized that the hollow had three tails. This is not good.

Extending her claws she slashed through the hollows tail that was in her leg. The hollow screeched out in pain. Feeling the venium starting to spread Ren knew that she had to act quickly. Jumping into the air she released her Aura Shard. Only it had no effect. The hollow grabbed Ren with its claw and brought her closer to it.

Ren braced herself for the hollow to take her life.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 pm

As he kept closer attention he realized that in the vicinity there was not one, but two hollow. Had his spiritual pressure caught such attention? He looked in the direction of the two, seeing them fight. He smirked as he saw that the other was quickly overwhelming the other, deciding that it was better to keep the weaker for himself. He looked around, spotting a large boulder in the sand and reached out with his mind. As he grabbed onto the boulder and lifted it into the air, he noted how close the stronger one was to kill the other but it didn't take long for him to move the boulder over there quickly and slamming it downwards, smashing the scorpion into the ground.

Realizing that the scorpion was still alive, he lifted the huge rock again then slamming it down again and this time the hollow evaporated under the pressure. As the stronger of the two hollow had been dispatched, he began closing in on the other, still having his mind ready and wrapped around his massive weapon for when this one would start to attack.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Ren heard a loud crack. She opened her eyes and saw a large bouldor in front of her on the hollow. She looked down and saw that it was still twiching.Ew. That's gross. Where did this bouldor come from? she thought. As soon as she finished thinking the bouldor was lifted up and brought back down. But before it was brought down Ren saw a human.

The hollow had turned to dust. She fell to the ground and she looked up to look at the human. Her vision was getting fuzzy. Squenting she onlly had enough strangth to say one word, "Ven-cough-venoum." Ren feel unconsiuos.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Now this was just disturbing, hollows could talk? His suit were so tight so one could see his eyebrow being raised underneath it at that pathetic sight, a hollow that had been envenomed and making its presence heard by a mere whimper. Now Zamoreus had encountered a few hollow and never before had he kept one around wounded long enough to see it whimper, he was feeling sick just by the thought of how pathetic it all was. Despite this however it was the first time he had the opportunity to properly study a hollow and a talking one at that. He lifted the unconscious cat onto the flat boulder and then lifted the rock into the air again.

As he walked through the desert and approaching the Nile, he kept dragging the stone behind him in the air, cursing at how he couldn't just carry the hollow rather then having to carry this rock aswell. Sighing, he pressed on through the sandstorm as the massive river was so close now. As he finally reached it he took refuge in the valley holding the lake, the sands blazing by above him now and finally placing the boulder down. "This much trouble for a damn hollow... Atleast something from this damn voyage."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:15 am

Ren awoke from her painful slumber. She looked at her injered leg. The venom was spreading through her system.She did the only thing she could do. She bared her fangs and bit down hard on her leg. Winceing in pain she brought her head straight down causing a long gash on her leg. Her blood dripped on the vallies floor. Huh? Where am I? Ren looked around and saw a human. Is that the same human from before? She tilted her head and remember that she was bleeding to death. She licked the blood away but it would not stop.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

As he had retraced his mask to take some drinks of water from his supply, he heard some shuffling close to him as the hollow awoke once more. As he removed the cloth hood and mask from his face to get a better look, he saw the hollow bite and then lap at her leg. She had spoken about venom, but he simply couldn't be bothered with it earlier. Rising from his crouched position he looked at the curious sight in front of him from a more elevated position and let out an annoyed sigh. Ripping the cloth he had just used to cover his head, he felt around it with his mind and pressed it against the hollow's wound and tied the cloth around it.

"Now you owe me two times over. Why can you talk? And why were you so close after me?" He could imagine the answer to the second question, she was a hollow: how many reasons could one such as they come up with? Keeping this in mind, he kept his mind ready similar to before and felt out around him searching for something to use as a weapon. It dawned on him quickly that there was barely anything around him to use offensively.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 am

Ren saw the human approch her takeing the cloth from his head he wraped it around her wound. Why is this human helping me? I'm a hollow. She heard the human saying something that she owed him. Ren looked at him with a blank face. "I'm not sure why I can still talk. I was trying to see if you would want any help getting out of that storm; but it seems that you got us both out of it.Thanks by the way." she looked away from the human.The only good thing about being a hollow is that no one can see them blush.

Ren saw that they were by a large river. Tilting her head she asked, "So where are we? I've never been in Egypt before." she laughed at her sillyness.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:47 pm

If he wasn't so good at keeping his cool then his jaw would have undoubtedly hit the floor, so here he had one of the infamous hollow: vile soulless creatures that ate the souls of the dead and tormented the spiritual world. And the first example he encounters with an actual mind? A timid, giggly talking cat with a habit of helping people in need apparently. He took a moment to compose himself before starting to process what she had just said and how he should reply to it. "Well, you're welcome I suppose..." He was looking incredibly sceptical about the entire situation, his mouth half open and his left eyebrow raised as he half looked at the hollow and the sand at her paws.

"We're at the Nile... Nowhere in particular in Egypt, just the desert and the Nile." One of his covered hands went up to his face, scratching at his temple as he worked over what exactly he had to ask this hollow, very little came to mind as he was a little too shocked at the moment. "Well.. I don't suppose there's any information you'd like to share? About the spiritual world, that is.. A favour for a favour, so to speak." His keen mind was returning, bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Ren thought about it for a moment and came to a conclusion. Not much goes on in the Spirit World. You die, you try to run away from the hollows that try to eat you, Hollows run from the Shinigami trying not to get killed. Basic "Servivl of the Fittest" kind of thing." She looked at the human then to the Nile river, feeling the heat of the Desert she went for a drink.

She got close to the Nile being careful not to slip in she began to lap up some water. Ah. Now this is refreshing. When she finished her drink she shook the extra water from her face, she may be a hollow but she was also a cat. Water was her greatest fear she could not let anyone know about it. Ren looked back at the human having questions of her own, "What are you doing out here anyway? How is it that you can see me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:09 pm

She didn't exactly offer any information he hadn't already figured out, how disappointing. He was however half considering the idea of capturing her and taking her in for study but previous experiments of that nature of hollow had all failed, he simply didn't have the equipment necessary to do such investigations on spiritual beings. Another disappointment. Rescuing her so far seemed to have offered absolutely nothing, but he could certainly see the benefit of having a hollow in debt to him.

"Well, I'm just that awesome, I suppose. I've been seeing ghosts since I was nine and before that I could still sense their presence." To emphasize just how 'awesome' he was, he reached out his mind to the area around him and lifted up a bunch of sand from the ground and made it levitate around him. "This I have been able to do since I was 15.. Not with as great finesse and capacity, but still." He was feeling relaxed now, no longer disturbed by her strange nature and not feeling any need to be deceptive. On the subject matter, atleast.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Talk about full of yourself. I guess there are humans like that. Ren thought as she saw the power the human had. That's neat. How can you do that? I can sense Aura." Ren explained to the human. She could sense the Aura of a hawk about five miles from them feeding its young. "There's a hawk about five miles from here feeding its chicks." she said.

Ooc:I appoligize for it being short.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 am

Before the hollow spoke Zamoreus had kept up his psychic manouvers of moving the sands around him but as she released those words he just froze, the sands falling and underneath his hood a cringe formed. 'Oh god damn it... I've lured myself into a session of show and tell with a hollow.' The human started to move again, his hand quickly moving up to pinch the bridge of his nose as the current situation made itself quite apparent with a blasting headache. "How neat..."

This hollow had just proven to be absolutely worthless for his own agenda, protective of humans and with little knowledge of the spiritual world there was no insight given. Apart from the existance of hollow protecting humans. And speaking hollow. But those weren't particularly important, or atleast so he told himself to remain firmly annoyed by her. He went back to the water again and picked up a small black rubber cube from one of the various compartments that had been fitted onto the makeshift cloak. Placing it into the water and pressing a button caused the cube to expand into a rubber boat, fitted with motor and all. "Now.. I'm going to return to Cairo. Unless there was anything else?" His hand twitched as it desperately wished to slap him in the face for that last comment.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Ren was confused by this human but then again they are confusing creatures. With a sigh she said, "I have no questions but I thought that you would. Are you not questioning of my personality? If not then that is fine with me. Well I best be off. With that Ren turned to leave heading to the unforgiving desert. Maybe we will meet again, someday. she thought with an odd feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)   A failed endeavour (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A failed endeavour (Tenshineko)
Page 1 of 1