The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long Day (Anima/Tenshineko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Long Day (Anima/Tenshineko) Empty
PostSubject: Long Day (Anima/Tenshineko)   Long Day (Anima/Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 am

The sun hit its peak in the clear blue sky as it beamed down upon Karakura; no cloud too be seen, hardly any wind, it was a hot day, one of the hottests days in years for the town. Most of the humans where at the local pool, or down at the beach, or taking refuge in their houses to escape the heat wave.

Groups of young shinigami's where patroling the town, they where instructed by their teacher to watch sections of the town in pairs. Due to the heat not much hollows where around so there was not much spiritual activity today so it was a good experience for the shinigami students - as once they graduate the academy they will be doing patrols often.

Two shinigami's where overlooking the town of Karakura, as they where assigned to patroll to the far west district of Karakura, they where on of a flat cliff top, it had a few boulders on it but the majority of it was coverd wih long thick grass, not much cover from the punishing sun. Bishamon took a seat on a near by boulder whilst rubbing his feat "phew, one hell of a hot day, huh" as he looked too his allicated partner. He then put his hand on his forehead to whipe off the sweat and gazed around, not a cloud in sight, even i can't relax in this heat, he then stood up and wiped the sweat off his hands and extended his arm to his partner "heh, how rude of me, my name is Bishamon Saitou, you can call me Bish or Sai or make up a name for me for all i care" he said with a smile whilst he was awaiting his fellow shinigami too introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

Long Day (Anima/Tenshineko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Day (Anima/Tenshineko)   Long Day (Anima/Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:49 am

Ren was laying down in the shade of a tree trying to keep cool. Man, it's hot. Wish I could go swimming. she thought. She was scaerd of the water not the shallow end but the deep end. "There is nothing to do." she comnplained. Ren suddenly felt the Spiritual Pressure of a Shinigami.

Keeping her own SP low she searched for the Shinigami not wanting to move or to be seen.
Back to top Go down

Long Day (Anima/Tenshineko)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: