The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) Empty
PostSubject: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Whilst perusing the streets of Karakura Town, as normal of his duties, Kaoseu was on the lookout for anything suspicious, or at least, was supposed to be. He had stopped on a rooftop and sat down, eating a prepackaged bowl of Ramen he'd heated using Kidou. He'd yet to see much Hollow activity while he'd been here, and liked to think they knew better than to bother him whilst he was on duty. He slurped the noodles happily, appreciating the quiet, but mid slurp, he stopped, as a Hollow's roar issued from the alley just behind him.

Quick as he could, he was up and at the edge of his building. He looked down and caught sight of the disturbance. The Spirit of a man, one whom Kaoseu recognized as a murderer who had been on the run, stood below, backing up to a wall, whilst a large cheetah-looking Hollow approached slowly. Kaoseu was at an impasse; interfere, and try to send the man off, or let him be devoured. Someone like him deserved to be taken painfully, but before Kaoseu could make decision, the Hollow lunged and was on top of him.

Within moments, the Hollow was done, and made to turn around. Kaoseu took this time to leap down in front of it, putting about 12 feet of distance between them. He had yet to pull out his blades, and made to, until he saw the Hollow's eyes- yellow, as normal, but with a blue tinge. Going on guesswork, he asked lightly, not expecting an answer,

"Can you... understand me?"
It wasn't that he thought the Hollow was stupid, but rather mindless with hunger. He thought back to Koga, and let some of his Hollow Reiatsu flow, hoping it'd sate the other in front of him, and that, just maybe, it was like Koga, and was intelligent enough to be sated at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Ren eyed the strange man suspitisly. "Yes. You did not attack me. Most humans with a sword would. Why not you?" she stated bluntly. Keeping her gaurd up she backed up without knowing into the ally wall. Like any cornered animal she bared her fangs and let out a low growl. The spirit was full of a negative Aura I don't think that it will last long. This human befor me now is a normal human. I can sense the hollow in him.

"What are you? You are not a normal human. You carry the sent of a hollow." she growled. There was a rumble of thunder in the distance a sure sign of rain was on the way. I don't like the rain. Especially today. Ren thought saddly.

The human she had finished devoureing was a murderer when he was alive. To her those who kill for plesure don't get a second chance."What do you want with me?" Ren asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:00 am

Kaoseu grinned. Any feral Hollow would have attacked him without a second thought. As it were, this one felt more threatened than hungry, seeing as she backed up into the wall and loosed a snarl.

Kaoseu grinned, and replied, "Firstly, I'm not a normal human with a sword, I'm more like you, than most. Secondly, I could see it in your eyes, you're... different. You're like the other; You don't have to feed on the innocent. You feed on the bad ones and the other Hollow, I take it? And as for what I want with you, Hell if I know," at this point, Kaoseu sat down on the top of a trash can, and listened to the roll of thunder.

"I'm doing a lot of things I shouldn't these days. Making friends with Hollows who don't wanna eat me, not killing them on the spot. Might as well continue. So, is there any specific reason you're not bloodthirsty, mindless, and all animal-like for a tasty Shinigami right now?" He questioned. It was funny, sitting there, having a conversation with what was supposed to be his natural enemy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Ren began to relax a little bit. She was still on edge though. "So are you some sort of Rouge Shinigami? Are you against the Soul Sociaty? I was already alone from the beginning. As for my mind, I am not sure why I am still me. In a matter of speaking."
Rain had started to fall making the air feel smothering. I have to get out of this rain. she thought quickly.

Ren made a jump for the roof tops trying to find shelter. Not far off there was an abandoned warehouse; running quickly within a second she slipped and fell into a nosedive.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 pm

The Hollow had many questions for each one Kaoseu asked, he was just about to make a reply when it began to drizzle, and out of nowhere, the Hollow took off, jumping onto a roof. Kaoseu's mind first went to, "She's escaping!" then switched to processing, and realized; she probably didn't like rain. He grinned, and Flash Stepped to the roof, just as she was disappearing over the edge. Kaoseu followed, and within moments, they were in the shelter of a large, abandoned warehouse.

He had to be honest, the cheetah-esque Hollow was fast. He chuckled and sat down on the least dirtied and rusted surface he could find.

"In answer to your questions... I'm not technically a Rogue... See, I'm what would be called a Vizard; I have Hollow in me, as well as Shinigami. If that were to be known, I'd be sentenced to death. As of yet, they don't know, so I'm still okay. Now, in reference to your statement, that's intriguing... Generally most Hollows at least have a reason they still maintain a sense of self... Well, I can't really say that, as 'most Hollows' means the only other one I've talked to. So tell me, Hollow, do you have a name? Or just something you call yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

It seemed this "Visard" whatever that is; also had some questions. Can I really trust this guy? He is right about haveing a hollow inside of him. Ren thought. She could see a black Aura around him. She shook the rain off of her. and found a spot on the floor and layed down. "If you want to know someone's name it is best to introduce yourself first." Ren said with a smirk on her face.

Waiting for a responce from the man she began to sing a song that she remembered from her past.

Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you Namida tomaranai
Konnan ja Kimi no koto
Shirazuni ireba Yokatta yo (Hold me tight- if this is how it feels
I didn't want to know
What it was like to be in love with someone
I love you- my tears won't stop
And so I wish
That I had never met you )

She closed her eye in the middle of the song and found herself in her past. She was a little girl hold someones hand. She looked up and saw a man she assumed to be her father. The only thing was she could not see his face. When she opened her eyes again she found herself crying. Why am I crying? she asked herself. She looked back to the man and said "My name is Ren. Ren Zugaikotsu."

Ooc:I appoligize if it is short. I do NOT own the song. Here is the link for the site: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/fullmoon/eternalsnow.htm
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Kaoseu had just been about to speak when the Hollow began to sing. To be honest, it had been a while since he had heard any song, especially one in person. It had a profound effect on him, to be honest, and for a Hollow, she had a wonderful voice. As she finished up, Kaoseu could see her eyes were closed, and she was crying.

He clapped a few times, and waited for her to regain her composure. As she did, she told her name. Kaoseu nodded and smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Ren, My name is Kaoseu Enjel. That was a splendid performance. Might I ask where it came from?" he said. As he was speaking, he felt a bit of a spike in Spiritual Pressure close by, but it lasted only half a second before it disappeared again. He shook it off, and looked about him, checking the size of the warehouse. At this point, the rain had fallen into a steady beat, and showed no signs of letting up.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 am

Ren hear a clap from the Shinigami. He introduced himself to her as Kaoseu Enjel when he asked her where the song came from she thought for a moment. She could not fully think of where she had heard the song. "I think it was my Father who taught it to me. But that was a long time ago." she told Kaoseu. She would trust him for now if he tried anything she would defend herself. It had been a long time since Ren thought about her father. She could not even remember what he looked like.

She let out a growl of frustration "Why can't I remember what he looks like?!" She looked away for a moment to compose herself. When she looked back at Kaoseu her stomach growled. Ren looked down embarressed. To recover she aked, "Is it alright if I call you Kao?"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Kaoseu laughed. The brief silence between her words of frustration were punctuated by a rather audible plea of hunger from Ren's stomach. As she looked back up, with a look that probably would have been embarrassed, had she not been wearing a Hollow mask, she asked a question that not many people had asked before.

"Is it alright if I call you Kao?"

Kaoseu was mildly intrigued. If he said yes, he was basically sealing a friendship with a Hollow, by allowing her to give him a nickname. He felt no regret as he looked at her seriously and said, "Just as long as you don't try to eat me." and then his face cracked into a smile, which didn't last long as dual roars echoed throughout the the warehouse. Kaoseu cursed, and whirled around as two Hollows, both identical and built like raptors, leaped from the rafters.

Quick as a whip, he'd unsheathed his blades and dove in for an attack, but was swept by a the tail of a third raptor, which was accompanied by one other. With a grand total of 4 raptors, Kaoseu and Ren were a bit out-numbered.

"Well, Ren, I hope you're hungry, 'cause we've got our hands full..." he said as he lunged forward, aiming a stab at the chest of one of the raptors.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Ren looked up when se heard the roar of a hollow. Only shw saw not one, but four hollows. With eyes wide she heard what Kao had siad about her being hungery. She smirked and he lunged with his Zanpaku-to. She got behind him and said, "I'll watch your back if you watch mine." With a large grin on her face she extended her claws and struck the Rapter-like hollow. Having done so she moved on the next one.

Then without a warning she felt a sudden pain on her back. She looked behind her and saw the other hollow with blood on it's claws. "Why do you side with the Shinigami?! You're one of us! Yet you attack your own kind!" Standing up to the hollow she said, "I side with the Shinigami because I want to! And I shall defend them with my life if I have too!" and with that she released a single giant Aura Shard twoard the hollow killing it in the prosses.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Kaoseu's high speed lunge struck home, the steel embedding itself deep into the Hollow's chest. With a growl, he took the stroke upwards, cleaving the Hollow's mask in the process.

"Sounds like a plan, Ren!"
he called back, grinning wickedly as he spun around, his blade swinging in a wide arc that deflected off of the approaching Hollow's tail, which it raised. Kaoseu only then noted the plating on the tail and cursed loudly as the beast plowed into him, knocking him back a few feet. At this point, he saw the first of Ren's abilities as she launched a large shard of jagged edged light, or so it appeared from Kaoseu's point as he quickly looked back, the Raptor Hollow jumping, it's clawed feet coming down first, followed by a tail from one side, and it's gaping, bloodied maw from above.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Finishing off her Hollow Ren looked behind her and saw the last hollow coming down on Kao. Oh no you don't. she thought as she sprang forward with her mouth open. Her fangs caught the hollow by the throat. Puncturing the skin she bit down on the Rapter-hollow's neck killing it.
With that being the last of the hollows Ren turned to Kao. "You ok? I told you that I would watch your back." she said with a grin. Then her hunger overcame her and she began to eat the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Kaoseu had just been about to swing across one final stroke to end the Hollow, but before he had a chance to react, a white blur struck across his path, taking the Hollow with it. As Kaoseu's gaze was directed towards the pair, he grinned as he heard the loud crunch of the bones in the Hollow's neck crunching, Ren's teeth digging deep into it.

Her remark made him laugh, and he nodded, as she began to chow down on the dead being. Kaoseu's stomach rumbled as well as he watched her eat, and he turned away, mildly embarrassed, thoughts of how a Hollow would taste bouncing around his skull.

"So... Um, how long have you been a Hollow, Ren...?" he asked, trying to shake such thoughts from his mind. He was already doing wrong by even associating with Hollows in the first place, what would eating one accomplish...? Those were his thoughts, as he rummaged through his pack for some food.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Ren stopped eating when she heard Kao's question, she paused to think for a minute. "Um, I think about two, three months. How long have you been a Shinigami?" she asked. She saw Kao looking through his bag for something this sent up a red flag to her. "What are you doing? she asked with coution. Ren braced herself ready to attack if Kao did anything.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:07 am

Kaoseu, still rummaging through the bottom of the bag, answered absent-mindedly as he just kept grasping empty air.

"About 120 years ago. And I'm looking for something to fill my own stomach; I don't know that Hollow would go as well in my own stomach, so I'd rather not risk it..."
he said, as he grasped the bottom of the bag, with still no sign of the familiar packaging of the food he always brought. "Though it looks as if I may have to..." the Vizard Shinigami said grudgingly. His stomach rumbled as he looked to the Hollow, as if it's what it were about to get it's way.

Silently, he walked over, and quickly sliced off a leg, swiftly picking it up and sheathing his blade. His face grimaced, and his stomach rumbled, two contradictory emotions playing within him. He looked to Ren, grinning sheepishly. "So... What's this stuff taste like...?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Ren had never thought of what hollow would taste like it was all the same to her. Come to think of it they taste like negative energy. she thought. Instead she said this, "I don't really know. I never thought of anything about what they may taste like. You may want to cook it first." Just then Ren felt a sudden throbing in her head, she brought her paw up to her head. What was that?

Ren shook it off not wanting to worry Kao. "I'm alright I must have eaten too fast." She laughed nerviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)   All Mixed Up (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Mixed Up (Tenshineko)
Page 1 of 1