The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wheeeee (Tenshineko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airis

Airis

Female
Number of Posts : 48
Registration Date : 2011-08-14

Wheeeee (Tenshineko) Empty
PostSubject: Wheeeee (Tenshineko)   Wheeeee (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Terra didn't know why she kept coming back to this town, maybe because it felt peaceful and more accepting of her then where she worked and lived. Whatever it was, maybe because there seemed to be more people with powers around here so it was just kind of the normal now? Maybe even they knew what she was and accepted her because of it, she could only hope for that. She couldn't let anyone know who she was after all, that made her life rather lonely though... And even more awkward when she kept trying to find places just to morph into her Dragon self and just relax.

A soft sigh escaped from her as she walked into a temple's grounds, even here she couldn't just shift back into a Dragon. People would still see and..... Terra just shook her head, maybe she was in the wrong for having went with humans for so long and didn't go back home.... Maybe it was wrong of her to go against her family, the urge to be with her own kind having increased now.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Wheeeee (Tenshineko)   Wheeeee (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:31 am

A paire of wing beating sighlently through the night sky blood droples were trailing behind her, Ren was injered in a previuos fight with a hollow. The hollow was waeker then she was but it gave her some nasty wounds on her body, her sight was getting fuzzy and her arm was in bad shape as well. The hollow had given her quite a large gash along her arm between the pain and losing her sight Ren knew she needed help. Just then she began to drop from the sky unable to do anything the cheetah-like hollow fell into the ground.

Knowing that no one would see her except for those with the ability to sense SP Ren looked up at the crowed hoping that someone could see or hear her. "Please someone help me." Just then the only thing she saw was nothing but a fuzy face after that nothing but darkness.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wheeeee (Tenshineko)   Wheeeee (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Terra immediately frowned as she suddenly saw something walk then fall over in front of her... Nobody else could see it and it looked like one of those things that attack people... Carefully she reached down and picked whatever it was up, trying to act like she found a coin or something before she headed away from. The Hollow, yes it was a hollow she kind of realized it sort of had that sensation... but it could talk and it asked for help so it wasn't one of the bad ones... it was out cold though. Carefully she took out some herbs from inside her pocket and started to inject them with her healing powers before trying to force half of them into the hollow's mouth.

"If you can hear me, eat those... I am putting some of them on your wound now okay." She managed to speak out, trying to gently put the other plants she had in her hand on the cheetah's wound, hoping to help it seal up and be okay.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wheeeee (Tenshineko)   Wheeeee (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 am

"If you can hear me, eat those... I am putting some of them on your wound now okay." Who is that, is it Felix? No it sound like a woman. Ren opened her mouth and started to eat the strange food and relized that they were leaves. When she got the tast of them they were bitter she was about to spit them out but she then felt a sting in her front left leg. Her body became tense and her body curled up a little, she then swallowed the leave knowing now that they were herbs.

Ren tried to open her eyes but they felt heavy she was able to make them open just a little bit, "Who are you? Why are you helping me?" she asked the voice did not belong to a Shinigami the SP was either too high or too low Ren could not tell.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wheeeee (Tenshineko)   Wheeeee (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Carefully Airis laid the herbs upon your wound, glad that you didn't spit out the herbs or flinch away from her care now at least. She didn't really notice though that she woke up, but then again the herbs did help with that at least. Though she found out as she heard the words at least, and turned to look at the hollow. "My name is Terra, I am a doctor. And you asked for help, normally hollows don't ask they just attack so why not help? It would go against my profession for not helping those who ask."

Her response was simple, but the situation was as simple as that to her really. Besides this Hollow was too weak to really hurt her in this condition. She could also fly away if she really needed to. "Now you just got to rest and let those herbs work, I don't know how efficient they will be on a Hollow like yourself. No worries I am not one of those what you call it... Shinigami? Just a normal human."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wheeeee (Tenshineko)   Wheeeee (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Ren chuckled, "'Normal' humans can't see hollows. You are different from other people though. You are the only human who has not attacked me and has been kind." she told Terra, was her name? She sighed saddly thinking about the last few days Felix left that was all she could think about. "You remind me of someone but I can't think of who" Ren said to Terra. She heard stoies about her mom when she was alive and when her father was still alive as well though she was only three years old at the time.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wheeeee (Tenshineko)   Wheeeee (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Terra merely shrugged as she started to speak up about the hows and whys and not normal then compared to others. "Truly I am not a fighter, I don't like to fight, besides if my husband's spirit had turned into a hollow I couldn't fight him if such a thing had happened. Didn't get attacked so didn't counter. And don't strain yourself to try to remember or think. You need rest and to try to concentrate on healing yourself." She frowned though as she started to think, if the people she had met shown up and wanted to attack this hollow. How would she explain to them she wasn't a threat?

Terra however just shrugged, she will worry about such a thing if it were to happen, right now she checked upon the plants upon the wound to see if they were in the right place and order though.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wheeeee (Tenshineko)   Wheeeee (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:56 am

"I have no wish to harm anyone. Once I can get to somewhere safe I'll be fine." Ren told the human. She was so kind, the human; the human wasn't scared of ren and thins made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheeeee (Tenshineko)   Wheeeee (Tenshineko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheeeee (Tenshineko)
Page 1 of 1