The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First experience (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

First experience (solo) Empty
PostSubject: First experience (solo)   First experience (solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:49 pm

It was a dull day too say the least; grey clouds covered the sky not leaving a gap of blue, there was no wind apart from the occasional breeze every five minutes or so, it wasn't hot nor was it cold the temperature stayed constantly between the two throughout the day. Karakura town sat there ideal not much movement could be seen, there was a few children playing with a ball on the street, and the odd few humans making their way down to the local market.

"What a boring day" said Bishamon who was perched eight stories up on a balcony ledge of hotel. This was Bishamon's first official patrol of the world of the living - Bishamon recently graduated the shinigami academy, most shinigami would find it a great achievement on its own graduating the academy in such a short amount of time, but Bishamon simply passed it off as more work. Luckily the spiritual activity was at an all time low today, this was the perfect excuse to slack off and have a celebratory drink whilst he was at it.

He then put his hand down his shihakusho and pulled out a bottle of sake, a cheeky grin appeared on his face "maybe graduating does have its advantages" he pressed the bottle against his lips...he then tipped th bottle up, he pulled the bottle away from his mouth and placed it down next to him, his eyebrow twitched "damn it, all out" he muttered. He stood up and leapt off the balcony onto the closest building, and then slowly made his way down to the earth. He looked around scratching the back of his head "now where does a shinigami go for sake?" he wondered "well no one can see me so i guess i could just take one from the store." he started walking down the deserted street towards the store, when he was about ten metres away he heard a high pitched scream coming from behind the row of houses to the left of him, the high pitched scream was followed by a thunderous screech, Bishamon then felt a high spiritual pressure and it was very close, a hollow and i presume that scream was the spirit its chasing, he groaned "i guess i will have to get some sake later...what a pain." Then he jumped over the row of houses.

He landed in the middle of the street with his legs braced and his head looking down, he then looked up and saw a hollow about fifty feet away running after what appeared to be a small girl, most likely a spirit "well at least it doesn't look that tough" he took a deep breath and drew his two zanpakuto and raised his spiritual pressure enough so the hollow could easily feel it. The hollow stopped in its tracks and turned around solely focusing its attention on Bishamon, it was too hazy too tell what it looked like from that distance. It let out another rattling raw and started its charge towards Bishamon, he got into a stance, not his usual one, rather than him having his left blade pointing up and his right blade pointing to the right he had his left arm slightly in front of his right, his arm wasn't fully extended and his blade was pointing to the right, his right arm was basically a mirror image of his left apart from it was tucked in closer to his body than his left.

He smiled as the hollow was getting closer, however his smile slowly dropped. As the hollow got closer the ground started shaking and the hollows size was growing rapidly when it was about ten metres or so away Bishamon's face was in shock at the colossal size of the hollow, it stood at at least thirty foot, it stood on two legs its mask looked like a wolf with one large horn the hole was in the middle of its chest and it’s was a swamp green colour apart from its clear white mask. As it got closer Bishamon could feel its impressive spiritual pressure "i guess this won't be so easy after all...damn i just wanted some sake."

The hollow closed its huge right fists and punched downwards towards Bishamon, he reacted quickly and managed to jump back and avoid it, the hollow then followed up with a left hook, Bishamon managed to duck and avoid it, even though he struggled to maintain his balance after the shockwave caused by the hollows strike, Bishamon then jumped back too asses the situation. Ok so it’s got a hell of a lot of destructive power and his spiritual pressure is impressive, but it’s lacking in speed, so it looks like my best option is a counter attack, his eyes lit up alright then, he got back into his stance waiting for the hollows next attack. The hollow threw a right straight Bishamon slipped it on the inside and ran towards the gap the hollow left, running his left blade along the hollows right arm as he rapidly approached it, he then saw the hollows left arm coming down on him like a hammer, he quickly slide under the hollows legs which brought him behind the beast and without a second more too waste he jumped up and managed to get a foothold on the hollows shoulders he then kicked off them, as he was floating in the air he twisted his body so he was staring into the eyes of the hollow, he then raised his hand and shouted "Hado 3! Crimson Strike!" an energy beam shot out of his hand and smashed into the hollows mask - it shattered instantly, by time the dust had settled the hollow was no more, he sheathed his zanpakuto's and walked over to the spirit that was taking cover behind a lamppost.

The girl flinched as Bishamon drew one of his zanpakuto, he gave the girl a wide grin "don't worry, those monsters won't scare you anymore" he tapped the girls head the bottom of the hilt of his zanpakuto, the girl was swallowed by a blue light and then vanished.

Bishamon stood up straight and sheathed his sword and brushed himself down "right, now to get me some sake" he said with a happy tone.
Back to top Go down

First experience (solo)
Page 1 of 1