The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this thing even on~?

Go down 
+3
Marlamin1
Saroki
Wolfmatt-X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male
Number of Posts : 24
Quote : "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality" ToS2
Registration Date : 2011-05-02

Is this thing even on~? Empty
PostSubject: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:25 am

'Umh yeah well hi.' He chuckles nervously and clears his throat 'Well my name is Matt i'm a friend of Taka (Or tatsu on here ?) i'm 19 pretty friendly kinda guy~' He seems very stressed out, but looks like he's calming down a little ' Haha, i'm sorry i'm always like this when meeting new people i'm pretty shy never know what to say and usually I end up saying too much...

Done some RP before, never about bleach though, friend brought me here thought i'd give it a try, haven't RP'd in a while so might take me some time to get it back. I like music and games~ I'm ALWAYS on my computer, if not, well i'm not near one. 'giggle' To be honest, I don't even know what kind of character i'm gonna play i'm still figuring it out ^^"

I'm a pretty calm guy (most of the time...) and well does that round it up, hmmm yeah think it does.
'He looks down and sighs deeply, while regaining his breath he closes his eyes and think' Well haha here I am talking about me, not much to say I wanna make this longer... playin lots of computer game recently, thought about when I left RP and got sad, so I decided to join, this community looks pretty cool~

Oh yeah my favourite color ain't purple... 'roll his eyes'
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:53 am

Welcome to the forum Matt-kun. Just ask a moderator or admin if you need anything~
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:05 am

You sir... are the first person I've ever seen RP his introduction... bravo... bravo...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:32 am

Hahaha, well thank you^^ any tips for the newcomer? Smile
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:09 am

Stay away from Saroki, she likes to preform vasectomies... with a safety pin and a rusty steak knife...

EDIT: Oh, and hope you like the banner Razz
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:00 am

LOL nice tip, although it seems you're too late Marly. That aside welcome new guy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:26 am

Wow thanks guys xD that banner is awesome! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Marly you really know how to make someone feel special. XP

Welcome Wolfmatt, you lucky dog. You got a banner made just for you, no one else got that XP.

Any who welcome and have fun with the site and be as crazy as you want with your characters and in the cbox. It's been mighty busy the past few days.

Ps: cbox=chat box
Back to top Go down
Wolfmatt-X

Wolfmatt-X

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Lol yeah i know what cbox mean i've been on rp forums before^^ and yeah I feel special o.o thanks Marl Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Loving the display picture Razz and welcome to the bleach world Very Happy
I'm Kaiyo *as the username might hint* another admin, again if you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone really; they don't bite...Usually

Also- if you're not decided to char yet might i suggest a shinigami- i hear the 11th squads pretty good as well Wink lol see ya around wolfman
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:49 pm

yes, yes, you're welcome, I'm awesome, we know Razz

And yeah, what people said about the helping and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Just be careful about Saroki she is part of the few that might *cough will* bite.

Also ignore Marly he already has a big enough ego. Razz
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:35 pm

*staggers with the aid of a cane*

Sorry I am late people but getting around without straining this injury is hard, technically I am supposed to be on bed rest for the next week then physical therapy for the next eight. But I digress....

Hola Mr. Wolf I am Artemis, not quite what I am at the moment other than the site's resident dragon....(A real dragon yes not a poser like some bloody posers on the site.) Like Mr. Ego said bravo on the RP intro, for now the dragon will not eat you.

Anyway welcome to the site...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this thing even on~?   Is this thing even on~? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this thing even on~?
Page 1 of 1