The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I suppose first thing's first

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Graphic Artist, Roleplayer
Quote : A samurai should always be prepared for death, whether his own or someone else's. - Stan Sakai
Registration Date : 2012-03-23

I suppose first thing's first Empty
PostSubject: I suppose first thing's first   I suppose first thing's first I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:49 am

Well, I am Dominic, or you may call me Bex as it's my RL nickname. Though I assume we'll be keeping to a username relationship here. I am interested in your site and will be making a character soon, assuming I can decide what I want to play. I'm a bit curious as to how races and factions tie together. Can I play a shinigami and yet not be a member of the soul society? Are there alternative factions or would I be considered a rogue, forced to RP without others to turn to? I suppose I'd have to wait for a reply before I could make a character, hopefully someone will find this before long. Also, I suppose I'd like to know who would be interested in RPing with me. I dislike solo threads, though I also dislike threads that are overpopulated. 1-2 partners would be ideal... Preferably a veteran who won't leave me without a reply for ages to come. Right, now I think I've typed enough for this introduction. I'll be looking forward to a reply, and eventually meeting you all.

Last edited by Dominic Cartwright on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: I suppose first thing's first   I suppose first thing's first I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:55 am

Hello and welcome. Always nice to have someone show up interested in the site.

Shinigami not part of the Gotei are considered rogue (we have a couple of them already for various reasons) but that doesn't mean they have to rough it out alone. You can find somebody else to join up with, regardless of race, if you feel that having an ally would be beneficial. RP is your own story to play out as you wish...it's fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male
Quote : A samurai should always be prepared for death, whether his own or someone else's. - Stan Sakai

PostSubject: Re: I suppose first thing's first   I suppose first thing's first I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 am

Ah good, a quick reply! Thank you sir, but are there no opposing shinigami factions? Say if I were to want to target the gotei 13 for any particular reason? Or would I just be a radical, marked for death by all close-minded do-gooders?
Back to top Go down
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I suppose first thing's first   I suppose first thing's first I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Well the admins were throwing around a couple ideas, they tried to create a rebel faction that would fight against the now corrupt gotei. It was a flop, the admins that were working on it left and resigned their positions and gave them to Arawn/DarkMaster. They're creating a different storyline, so, no, at the momen there is no faction that directly opposes gotei.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I suppose first thing's first   I suppose first thing's first I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:31 pm

*Arawn snickers at Anashi's comments*

Welcome and hello, I say to to you. Enjoy thy stay. As Junko told you, I'm up to things, so feel free to jump into the Central Body storyline as it progresses. Nothing is written in stone I should say. There are things even beyond my control once the ball begins to roll. The more you struggle the greater the web will tangle about you.

*Laughs manically then throws down a smokebomb.*
Back to top Go down
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male

PostSubject: Re: I suppose first thing's first   I suppose first thing's first I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:18 am

Greetings to all of you! Mr. Arawn, assume you and I will be having long conversations in the future about how this civil war of yours will affect students attending the Shino Academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suppose first thing's first   I suppose first thing's first I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I suppose first thing's first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: