The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) Empty
PostSubject: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Kaiyo swayed her head left to right in a rhythmic movement in time with the music rattling in her ears. The Captain's most recent trip to the real world had left her returning with an 'I-pod'. Kaiyo didn't know what kind of stupid device spelt 'eye' wrong, or called it a pod, when it looked nothing like any kind of bean. Regardless, the thing had some good music on, and it had left Kaiyo dancing through Rukongai, her head up, completely oblivious to the world around her.

'You gotta real type of thing going, gettin down! Theres a whole lotta rhythm goin round' Kaiyo sung tunefully, swaying left to right as she moved along the streets of Rukongai.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Shikuro was running up from the sereitei, into the rukongai in his searchm he had been up at the 11th barraks and asked for their captain only too find out she was sent to the real world doing... something Shikuro really had no clue on since he mostly only listened to the first part leaving the rest behind, then he seeked out the survailance team to ask for her whereabouts in the real world to find out she was already returning. leaving him to run in a search of her now. as he ran he thought to himself, that this may be the most work he had ever done since he had becomd a shinigami, thats pretty lame actually.

He ran though a street way as he heard a familiar voice, though he was almost certain it couldn't be right, since that voice was... SINGING!?
He changed course, ran over on the other street, running up on Kaiyo from behind, seeing her almost dance through the streets, though there where no rythem to go by if you saw it from Shikuro's perspective.
"Excuse me Kaiyo!?"
He yelled out as he went running alittle to catch up with her completly, his breath was slightly heavy from running a very long run.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Kaiyo heard something faint above her music. The short Captain turning round slowly, screaming with a sporadic flailing of arms when she saw a red faced shinigami running at her...and scaring the living daylight out of her of course. The earphones fell out of kaiyo's ears as she stood glaring at Shiku.

Kaiyo glanced down to the ground, where she could still hear the loud pounding of her music. The girl grumbled angrily as she rolled the headphone wire around the damn thing and turned it off before returning it to her pocket. Kaiyo sighed lightly as she swept her hair back into its normal place, 'What can i do ya for Shiku?'
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Shikuro leaned forward, having a bit trouble, he was wearing now the normal shinigami outfit thats black instead of the formor white a blue academy clothings, though Shikuro's stamina was good, running around most of soul society ain't something you just do like that.
Though he couldn't really see that he had done something wrong at the moment, since he was still trying to catch his breath.

He took a deep breath and straightened up to speak forward.
"Sorry about running up on you like this... but you ain't exactly easy to find..." Shikuro was still having a little trouble getting breath while talking though it was getting better rapidly.
But as he knew that she was hard to find, that would also mean that her time was of value, even if the time spent was on dancing.
"was wondering, if your offer about the squad joining still stands?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Kaiyo smirked lightly at Shiku with a mild shrug, she wasn't exactly known for staying in one place at a time, but Kaiyo was no way near as hard to find as those sneaky squad 2 buggers. The girl glanced up and down at Shiku, unable to help wondering just how far he'd run, and how long he'd been looking for her, and then trying not to laugh when she had an idea of an answer. Kaiyo tilted her head to the left, squinting vaguely at Shiku for a moment. Kaiyo was almost certain the guy had refused her initial offer to join her squad, so the question begged itself as to what had changed his mind. Kaiyo stood back up straight, smiling in her usual friendly manner as she replied, 'Of course ya can...What changed?' .
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Shikuro nknew the question might come up, though to explain all the reasons might be hard, and he didn't know how this captain would go by understanding his reasoning, though it was enough to reason for himself, this captain, might misunderstand like she so certainly did the last time. Though all he could was try and pray that she didn't misunderstand it this time.
"Ehh, well multipull reasons actually... first I see it as the way to grant me the most combat experience..."
So far so good, though the next too where certainly the tricky ones to explain.
"Second... Well as I see it, it will allow me to let me act as if you where a captain since in the same squad as you, you'd have to give me an order some time..."
Shikuro was refering to their last meeting where she told him not to act on her being a captain untill the time where she gives him an actual order.

Shikuro moved his head slightly to the side, not sure he would be able to do this looking at Kaiyo dirrectly.
"And third... well I was at your barraks met some guys who tried to scare me by mentioning you, though I didn't get scared and its kinda annoys me that I didn't as I should be scared, I think... though I then thought it might be beacause I don't know you as a captain... so I thought if I by knowing you as a captain would proberly make me fear you as I should and stop thinking about you like some... not fearable thing... ehh"
Shikuro looked slightly back starting to doubt that his word came out alright.
"If you understand that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:49 am

Kaiyo bit her lip gently as the guy spoke, it did in fairness seem to make sense. If he didn't have a preference of a squad to join, then joining one where he knows the Captain would work. Although the whole wanted to fear didn't make much sense to Kaiyo, especially seeing as the majority of her squad didn't actually fear her...just more cautious of her really. Only a few issues floated through Kaiyo's mind as Shiku continued his rambling; Did he think i meant never think of me as a Captain? and of course, 'Who the hell let him into the barracks, and tried to scare him?'. Kaiyo's digression was brought back to the conversation as Shiku finished with his question. The girl shrugged complacently, a mild smile lighting up her face as she spoke, 'Sure, ya know ya only really needed like, one reason'. Kaiyo wrapped her index finger around the back of her headband, leaning heavily on her bent left leg as she looked up to the sky for a moment. 'Yeah, welcome to the 11th squad i guess, any questions?' she smiled, standing back up straight, with a mild gesture with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Shikuro sighed in felief as it seemed nothing had been misunderstood though it could have. He smiled gently, having now completly regained his normal breath again, after the long run.
"Well yeah, now I got 3, which give me 3 times the reason for joining right?"
The question was pointless, more aimed to himself than to Kaiyo as the speculation had been running through his mind for some time now, weather the last reason was for joining or not too, though it had seemed he made the right choice.

He looked though lightly surpriced seeing it being alot easier than expected, cause he wasn't exactly behaving well last time so he had imagiened, that he should have had to convice Kaiyo.
"Thats it, just like that?"
It seemed far to easy, almost the easiest thing happening, he didn't expect something as life changing as picking out a squad, to be this easy.
"And no... I don't got any questions for technical matters and about the squad if thats what you're asking in to, really, think I know what is needed about your squad"
Shikuro looked at Kaiyo, with scouting eyes, trying to figure out a way to read Kaiyo, though he haven't been able to yet.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 pm

((OOC: I added ya to the official roster for the squad, so welcome Shiku Very Happy ))

Kaiyo shrugged, 'I said i owed ya one right...plus' the girl's smile grew, 'I get more control over yer actions if i'm your Captain' , Kaiyo giggled gently, a hint of evil very clear on her face as she did so. The girl took a short step closer to Shiku, 'I don't have to show you back to the barracks then, if you already know the way?'. Kaiyo was in truth, a nice person, well she tried to be, of course such noble claims weren't exactly her style, but the girl liked to believe her heart was in the right place, so most of her squad members seemed to like her. The girl patted Shiku on the arm gently and turned to leave, granted, Kaiyo had nowhere to be, but she figured the guy had no other questions, so she could always drag up his file later on.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Shikuro's eyebrow raised lightly, not sure weather he should feel comfort or discomfort in Kaiyo having such controll over him.
"Yeah I know it... ehm there's nothing wrong with me having been over there allready is there?"
Shikuro didn't really know what to do with himself now that that had been settled, he should proberly meet up and sign in proberly at the barraks or something, though he wasnt sure.
Niether was he sure if he had to say anything else to the captain as it was, though she still haven't given him an order, he was sure that it would change the next time they met.
"Bye then?"
He asked since he wasn't sure weather the last senence was meant as he should follow or be gone.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Kaiyo turned back around to Shiku slowly, making a conscious effort to keep her face serious, 'Oh no, it's not your fault...I might just have to talk with who-over was meant to be on security for then though' the girl cracked a short smile at the end. Really, people had a habit of wandering in and out of each squad barracks, in fact the only time Kaiyo had ever cared, was one particular 7th squad guy who thought it would be funny to mess with her garden...He still hadn't woken up from his Coma. Kaiyo relaxed her face into its usually serene expression, turning again to leave as she began walking off, 'Well it's only bye if ya leave now' she smirked to herself, not bothering to turn back to Shiku as she continued her slow saunter through the street; not even sure if the guy would decide to take that as a follow order or not.Kaiyo liked this kind of go-between with her squad members, it made things a bit more fun at least.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Shikuro felt a slight nervous grib taking him though he shaked himself out of it shortly after. Since the guys who where showing him around shouldn't really be punnished for this after all they haven't done anything wrong to his eyes.
With a few quick steps he catched up to Kaiyo, not really knowing anything better to do.
"Well to be honnest I didn't exactly just walk in, I was found even before catching a glimpse of the barraks, and don't worry, didn't do or yell in your garden... they told me not to on their tour"

Shikuro wasn't exactly sure if that explanation gave Kaiyo comfort, or made the situation worse, but if it made it worse, then he couldn't help it, he had only told the truth.
"If you don't have anything against it, I would like to walk with ya for alittle... really don't think I got better stuff to do"
Shikuro closed it with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Kaiyo giggled lightly as Shiku caught up to her, glancing sideways with a faint smile to the guy, speaking a soft, serene voice, 'Relax, i don't mind' . Kaiyo liked a good walk every now and then, it helped clear her mind, and usually she was walking to the bar so that made it even better. Kaiyo shrugged, 'I don't mind...I got nothing to do either' she mused. 'Damn, why is there never any good stuff to do when i'm bored' she pondered out-loud.

Kaiyo was literally walking aimlessly through the streets of Rukongai. The girl moved to turn a corner when she stopped, mid step, her right foot hovering in the air for a while as Kaiyo slowly turned around. Tapping Shiku gently on the arm as she did so, the girl's smile seeming to grow as her gaze fell just off the side of the road to outside a dank looking pub. Kaiyo stood in silence, waiting, for no more than 10 seconds before the tavern door swung open violently. A single guy slung to the ground, small swirls of dust dancing in the air as more emerged from the building. Kaiyo loved a good a bar brawl. The girl's smile grew bigger, her eyes darting sideways to Shiku for a moment, 'Wanna join in?' she smirked. Already moving her left hand onto the guys shoulder as she flung him forwards into the fight, jumping in after him.

Kaiyo ducked low, the faint whisp of air being sliced above her head by a punch as she lunged upwards, shooting her small fist into the guy's stomach as he was sent flying backwards into the the street stall at the end of the street. Already more people were joining the brawl. Although, now the main targets were more who could take down a shinigami. Kaiyo spun around on the ball of her foot, bringing her right leg round as she shot as shin kick into another guys side. Twisting her body to the left to avoid another punch, Kaiyo spun around, sending a quick barrage of jabs into another drunken fighter.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Shikuro followed Kaiyo neatly making sure to follow her nicely, not to fall behind since falling behind someone shorter than ones self would look alittle stupid, though this captain seemed to be aiming for something.
"Ehm good stuff?"
Shikuro stood confussed, especially when she suddwenly turned around, standing alittle unclear of whats going on.

His eyes widened as their suddenly was thrown a guy out from the place, then looking even more confussed to Kaiyo.
"Are you reall..."
He didn't get to say more before he felt himself getting shoved towards the fight, the way he got pushed made him loose balance allready at the process of moving, he rolled forward and through the fight only barely avoiding the the possible hits as he did, since they weren't exactly aimed for him, he just got in the middle of the fight.
His moral took a grip in him, if this was even a fair fight, Shikuro did alot better in Hakudo than he did in a fight with sword or Kido, so going up against nothing more than drunken soul's might not exactly be fair, especially not in the captains place.

Though Shikuro weren't led with much choice as his little trick had caught the attention of the two he rolled in between who now where more angry about missing him than at eachother. this first guy approched him, sending a punch for his head, Shikuro grabed the hand leading it past himself, then in a matter of a reflex tripping the guys leg making him fall flat down on his face, He then make a spin, then aiming a kick right into the next approaching guys stomach sending him falling backward, and by that pacifying what attacks was meant for him so far.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Kaiyo arched her back as she flung her body in the air, landing with an almost immediate roundhouse kick to a guy's jaw. The girl spun on the ball of her foot, moving her right hand clockwise as she shot a backhanded hit to the side of another patrons head. Kaiyo was only knocking the guys out. Sure, she loved a good fight, and joining in had been a good idea, but the intentions remained the same, restore and continue the peace of Soul Society. Even if that meant knocking out a few drunkards, but it was either that, or let them spread their fighting through the street, and cause a hell of a lot more damage. Not that Kaiyo would so easily admit such a thing, not with her up-standing reputation amongst combat folks, oh no, it was easier for people to hold her in such ignorant regards, not that she minded, in fact Kaiyo quite liked her reputation.

The girl pushed her left hand out in front of her face, catching the fist that had been shooting for her jaw as she moved her body to the side, flinging the guy's fist into another competitor behind her. kaiyo knocked her left elbow backwards from a solid stance, turning around once she felt the contact as she punched the guy square in the face, giggling lightly as he staggered to the ground. The girl paused for a moment, spinning around at the mountain of bodies around her, most of them had either passed out or been knocked out. 'How'd ya fare Shiku?' she quizzed, her eyes darting around as she looked for the guy.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:36 am

Shikuro was feeling himself getting a bit forced back while trying to fend off most attackers ofcourse Kaiyo had taken most of the men on her though some where still going for Shikuro, not exactly fighting in a way he was used to be seeing.
He felt himself walk with the back up to bar standing a bit out from the actual bar, a guy immediatly thought he could use that sending a punch where he was lying all his force into though Shikuro merely sidestepped making the guy hit wood almost crushing his own hand.

Shikuro then realized he could keep being on the defensive here or else he would surely be running into defeat, the next punch he grabbed useing the momentum of the punch to easily throw him over following up by ramming his elbow into one guys stomach grabbing that same guys arm then moving him in between him and the attackers making them hit him instead. Shikuro then pushed the konocked out guy over at the remaining attackers going after Shikuro running in on the side of them, leaping into them while they where focused on the guy getting thrown at them, then seding a punch right into the face of the first person spinning around then delivering a kick into the second persons stomach, sending him down onto his back, he had been fighting while he was asked not really paying attention to what was being spoken to him before now.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Kaiyo chewed her bottom lip for a moment, watching intently as Shiku fought of the last few attackers. The mountain of knocked out drunkards around her was almost comical, and yet Kaiyo stood motionless, un-swayed by the events in front of her as she watched for a moment longer, Shiku fighting. The blonde girl sighed lightly, deciding to put an end to brawl.

Kaiyo needed to get the right amount here, the Captain blinked slowly, breathing out gently as she began to release her spiritual energy. It was like moving a temperature gauge, Kaiyo had to knock out everyone except for Shikuro, that shouldn't be too hard. The wind howled more violently around the brawlers as Kaiyo did so; knocking each of them one by one out, or at least to the ground, gasping for air. The Captain counted backwards from ten slowly in her head, ten had been the usual count. The girl capped her reiatsu as the final crowd around Shiku blacked out. The captain whistled lightly as she stepped over the bodies, jumping lightly next to Siku as she patted him on the back. 'You okay?' she asked, a sincere tone of caring whisked through her voice.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Shikuro felt the presure rissing from the captain behind, him, surely he wouldn't buck under too it though he felt it still, he hard a slightly harder time to breath for some time, seeing the commoner fall down to the ground, Shikuro wasn't ammong those with the highest spirit power of the Shinigami but he stayed on his feet none the less, it felt reliefing as the presure was lowered.

As he felt The captains hand touching his back he took a second to calm himself, not wanting to seem like he was doing bad, wanted to bring up a good impresion now that this was his captain he shouldn't just feel free to show himself weak since that might compromise his reliabbility if he was seen as weak to the captain's eyes.
"Sure hehe, no biggy"
He turned to her smilling gently, it was shown it had taking some exhaustion though he looked like he was doing pretty fine.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Kaiyo smiled inwardly, at least the guy had enough strength to pretend he was okay. Not that it was needed, Kaiyo was already imrpessed with Shiu's fighting skill, and usually, the application process to joining her squad was painstakingly long because she'd made the offhand comment that she'd prefer to talk to anyone wanting to join her squad, that's exactly what admissions did. Meaning everyone had to basically 'audition' aside from those Kaiyo had met personally, which usually turned out to be a fair few, but it was still a lot of work to sort out squad admissions. The Captain patted Shikuro's shoulder gently, 'Yeah, i thought you could handle it' she smiled.

The short blonde girl took a moment to have a good look around, all things considering, Kaiyo though she'd handled that pretty well, it was good fun as well. Kaiyo swept her hair back into place, 'So...what now?' she grinned, clearly still buzzing from the brawl, seeing as she was practically bouncing from one foot to the other.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Shikuro let out a sigh, it seemed he had passed looking fine, weather it was neccesary or not didn't matter much, it was proberly just a bit pride showing, though he didn't have a bit pride he still had some that he would rather preserve than desgrace. He looks over to Kaiyo not entirely sure what to say right now, he looked around himself at the knocked out fighter, if he had the thought of himself being good, then Kaiyo was somewhat godlike in comparison, so to say.
"I don't know... You where the one bringing me here, remember?"

He takes a deep breath to calm down completly, then smiled gently feeling a bit proud actually now getting what had just happened.
He just gently watched Kaiyo for now though, in a friendly manner ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 pm

Kaiyo shrugged lightly at Shiku's response, 'Well i got work to do now anyway i think, heads up, there will be a squad training session in the next couple a days, not sure when yet, but 2nd squad said we can have their training grounds some time, i just need to check out when exactly' she scratched the back of her hair in mild contemplation. Once again, shrugging off any thoughts of actual responsibility, Kaiyo turned away from Shikuro. 'You'll find your room pretty easy as well, it says your name on the door and everything' she smirked. Kaiyo had already been told shikuro had wanted to join her squad, and after checking through his application, had long since put it under the approved pile. The rest had been left up to her lieutenant for sorting out official stuff. Kaiyo glanced over her shoulder, making a quick peace sign as her farewell. 'My office if you have any problems' she shouted louder, still heading back down the street to continued her chores for the day.

((OOC; Sorry, didn't want to keep it going when i get no real ideas left for it :/))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)   A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A real type of thing goin down (Shiku please)
Page 1 of 1