The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preparing for Destiny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

Preparing for Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for Destiny   Preparing for Destiny I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:02 pm

(Fighting skill please. Thank you judges)

Kaito sighed as he made his way onto the training grounds of the third squad to begin his personal sword training since one of the captain's requirements was that he become a stronger combatant which meant he up his ability with a blade as well. "Although things like this are in my opinion a waste of time...I would hate to go against the captain with just my current level of combat ability since in truth Ryouta has me outclassed in that respect, not to mention Kaiyo-san..." the young shinigami thought as he eyed the many training posts around him. Unsheathing his blade, Kaito decided that he would first master his fluidity with a sword in his hand, it was training which would allow him to feel more in tune with the movements he normally had with his zanpakutou in his hand. Yawning the young shinigami thought about how nice it would be to simply forgot about this training and just fall into his bed without a care in the world, but he knew he had to get stronger for that reason. Sighing he stared up into the sky, "I guess if I were truly as free as the clouds then I wouldn't have to go through such tribulations..." he stared thoughtfully into the sky.

Deciding that he had wasted enough time Kaito relocated himself to one end of the training ground so that he would have all of the training posts to go through in his first training session, "Trying to focus on your opponent in battle is useless if you don't even have control over yourself" he remembered a sensei of his saying. Holding the zanpakutou out to his side in his right hand Kaito shifted his heels in the dirt as he prepared to begin the training that would improve him enough to be able to handle the captain's fighting. "Go" was the only thought as he shot towards the first post as if he had been shot out of a cannon, but even at such a high speed everything in Kaito's mind's eye everything was clear so as he came upon the first post Kaito readied his blade. Without changing momentum at all Kaito ducked his shoulders down to the mid section of the training post before flourishing his blade in the air and then finally bringing slicing through the air in a diagonal which sliced through the post. Once the strike was completed Kaito didn't have to regain the speed he had before since he hadn't stopped his feet once during the execution of that attack and he peered on at the two training posts that were ahead of him now.

"I must continue this training without stopping any progression so naturally the only way to handle them would be to take one post at a time from a particular angle..." he calculated as he continued to close the distance between him and the two posts. As he was running though he drifted slightly to the left of the first post so that he would have a better shot at succeeded in the not stopping aspect of his training so once he finally came to the he gripped his blade tighter than before as he angled it upward. Throwing a quick slice in an upward motion at the post, Kaito didn't stop as he immediately continued to maintain the same momentum throughout the motion as he spun-slashed the other post right through the middle before moving on. Now nothing, but the sound of his feet beating against the ground, his breathing as he went through each motion, and the singing of his blade as it sliced through its multiple targets mattered to him right now as he looked at the post ahead of him. Instead of sticking to a ground assault as he had been the first three posts, Kaito decided to take to the air on this one with his blade raised over his head with the air whistling past his ears as if cheering him on towards his primary objection.

There was almost no sound as he Kaito's zanpakutou sliced through the post with ease and his feet touched the ground once again without losing any momentum at all as he immediately took off at the speed that he had been the entire training. He wasn't struggling, but at the same time he was definitely feeling a bit winded from continuously attacking without ever stopping, but then he blocked his mind out as he caught sight of a post that was a bit out of his way and he knew it would take every ounce of focus he had to get to it. "Steady..." Kaito told himself as he gathered reiatsu into this feet while he continued to run straight and then at the last moment using the reiatsu as a spring board Kaito made two strides before he found himself in front of the post. Now that he was in front of the post the young shinigami didn't want to lose momentum on this post simply because he had to change direction right after he attacked it so he immediately began to flip his hips as he slid his feet into the ground. Sliding through the ground Kaito held his zanpakutou at his hip and when the time came from him to attack he whipped the zanpakutou upwards in a diagonal fashion without feeling any resistance through the post.

Once he came out of his off balance slash, Kaito immediately broke into a sprint as he eyed the remaining two posts that he had yet to attack on the training grounds, "I will finish these with some style..." he said out loud with a smile as if to confirm his intentions to himself. Pushing his right foot into the ground Kaito exploded forward and quickly found himself in front of the post so he lowered his center of gravity as he readied himself to make his final move on the posts and thus end his training. Without consciously thinking about the attack that he was going to make, Kaito allowed his blade to explode towards the posts with several flashing strokes which he only perceived as lines of light because of how fast they were, but he knew where each strike landed so it was fine. Sliding to a halt once the attack was completed, the young shinigami let out a breath and wiped away the sweat from his forehead, "That was some tough training after all..." he sighed. Sitting down Kaito waited until the sun went down and he had caught his breath before he decided to move from the area, but he was impressed with his current level of swordsmanship since he hadn't really thought that he could be much of a swordsmen.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

Preparing for Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Destiny   Preparing for Destiny I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 pm

+3 fighting skill
Back to top Go down

Preparing for Destiny
Page 1 of 1