The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open) Empty
PostSubject: Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open)   Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 am

Kyro stood before the Gates to Rukongai, ready to move. He had been selected to join a small group of Shinigami that were heading out to investigate a strange disturbance. It was out at the very edge of Rukongai, and so they would be gone for a bit. He wasn't sure what to expect, as this was his first real mission as a Shinigami, and he sure didn't know who would be coming as well. Kyro had arrived early to the Gates, something he didn't often do, and so he was too busy pacing to actually be looking out for the other Shinigami that were surely on their way. He was too busy worrying that they would think he was weird for showing up so early. He kept a hand on his Zanpakutou, unconsciously sliding it out and then back in by a few inches every few minutes. Finally, unable to take waiting, even though he'd only been there for thirty minutes, Kyro leapt up onto one of the nearby buildings to watch and see if anyone was coming.

"Dang it, I'm gonna have to apologize for being so early! Wait, why should I apologize for that? Wait, what if I had the dates from, and they already left yesterday? Or what if I got the wrong time and they left an hour ago? Grah, Sukeno would kill be for worrying like this! Dang it, dang it, dang it!" muttered Kyro. His cheeks were flushed, his forehead beaded with sweat. He was worried alright. He began to pace on the roof, and as he did, he accidently found himself stepping off the side of the building. "Kuso!" cursed Kyro as he fell, and then he completely slipped off the roof. He fell about ten feet to the ground and landed on his back. He let out a pained moan, and then forced himself to his feet. He looked up at the roof and saw that one of the shales that the building's roof was made of had fallen off. He was such a clutz! He had to apologize to whoever owned the building, even if the shale would regenerate within a day or two!

"W-wait! What if the Shinigami that I'm heading out with saw that from somewhere, and are now laughing at me from hiding! Kuso, kuso, kuso!" panicked Kyro. He leapt back up onto the roof, and then extended his senses, feeling the area for any Spiritual Pressures belonging to Shinigami. Not sensing any in the vacinity, Kyro let out a collective sigh of relief. He was about to leap back down to the gate when off in the distance, he could suddenly sense a Shinigami's Reiatsu heading in the direction of the gate. There were two, actually. One belonged to the Fifth Division's Fifth Seat, Sukeno. He'd never sensed the other. They were coming from different directions, and Sukeno was farther away, and saw Kyro began to head in the direction of the Shinigami he'd never met before. Hopefully, whoever it was wouldn't mind the fact that Kyro was such a wreck. He'd have to apologize if the Shinigami did.

Last edited by NerraKyro on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open)   Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Kaiyo sighed heavily in annoyance as she tied her Zanpakuto to her hip. It was starting to get stupid at the missions she'd been getting recently. Investigating a disturbance, it was grunt work, and something that was begrudgingly accepted merely because she had been trying to prove that she was healthy again. That decision, unfortunately, remained with the 4th squad Captain. Which left Kaiyo jumping through hoops until he decided that she really was better, because as most people know, the endurance of the 11th squad Captain mean her word on her health didn't exactly count for much. Kaiyo had in all honesty only skimmed the file that had been dropped on her desk, she'd over-slept and hadn't really bothered. A fresh out of the academy shinigami and a 5th seat, that was her company nowadays.

The short blonde Captain appeared in an instant behind the early newbie, he seemed pretty flustered to say the least. Donning her red headband, white Captain's haori and a plain white vest top, Kaiyo looked almost a little informal to be a Captain, and that wasn't even counting her general stature and demeanour. 'Hey team-mate, you're early' she nodded lightly at the man. Deciding not to mention his sporadic spiking reiatsu on her way over, but he was nervous about something. Kaiyo turned slightly to acknowledge their other group member; just hoping to get this mission over and done with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open)   Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Kyro nearly had a heart attack when he saw that the Shinigami approaching was a Captain, and when he saw that she was the Captain of the 11th Division, he felt as if he'd just fall unconscious right there. He was a mess, and he'd be working with a Captain! He probably looked pathetic, especially to a Captain. Captains deserved a team comprised of people better than him! Although a Fifth Seat wasn't that bad of a group member for a Captain, so hopefully Sukeno the Captain wouldn't be too much of a nuisance for the Captain. Wait, nuisance? Why would Sukeno be a nuisance? Now he needed to apologize to the Fifth Seat! When the Captain actually spoke to Kyro, he immediately fell into a nervous bow.

"I'm sorry for being so early, if it makes you think I'm stupid, Captain! I'm usually late for everything, so I thought the same thing would happen this time, but instead I ended up getting here exactly 32 minutes and 57 seconds early! I'm sorry that you're being forced to work with someone of such a low rank as me, and I'm sorry for annoying you with so many apologies! My name is Kyro Nerra, member of the Fifth Division! Unseated, although I do hope that I can be of service to you!" cried Kyro, jumbling up his words so badly that they were incoherent. Realizing this, his cheeks began to turn red, and he began to finger his Zanpakutou the way he did whenever he became nervous because of, or around, a person. Realizing he was displaying so many of his odd habits, he forced himself to stop and to focus on the moment, where he needed to introduce Fifth Seat Sukeno to the Captain. Perfect timing, as Sukeno arrived just at that moment. "Uh, this is Fifth Seat of the Fifth Division, Sukeno Tennu. I, um, am sorry if having to meet all of these new people is annoying for you," sighed Kyro. Sukeno intervened in the conversation at this.

"Kyro, weren't you supposed to be working on that apology thing of yours? Drop the whole formal thing, or you're gonna end up taken advantage of. Another thing; I can introduce myself," said Sukeno with a sigh. Kyro's face flushed to a deep cherry red, and Sukeno suppressed a grin. Then he turned to the Captain of the 11th Division and gave a very sheepish and unenthusiastic salute. "The name is, as the boy said, Sukeno Nerru. 5th Seat of the 5th Division. Please excuse Kyro's... extremely nervous behavior. It's a bit of a habit for him, although I happen to be working on that," finished the 5th Seat. He extended a hand while a smile of greeting spread across his face. Kyro was now beyond embarrassment, and so he turned and stalked away so that the Captain and 5th Seat couldn't see him mumbling to himself. Sukeno was so much better than Kyro when it came to introductions and all of the other stuff involved in that area of the life of a Shinigami, and sometimes it was a bit depressing.

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open)   Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Kaiyo tilted her head to one side as the man began to ramble on about something, then telling her exactly when he arrived, followed by a lot of sorries. Kyro's cheeks began burning a bright red as he spoke, a smile slowly played its way onto the Captain's lips. he girl had opened her mouth to explain it was no hassle several times during his rambling, but was unable to get a word in. A brief nod towards the Sukeno guy and Kaiyo had a double take back at what Kyro said again, this guy was really quite amusing to her.

The short girl threw a casual salute back at the man, she herself was less than brilliant with such formalities. Her smile followed her turn back to Sukeno as she shook his hand. 'Heh no need to say sorry for him, it's kinda funny' she giggled lightly, mature as ever. Though people usually expected no less from the 11th squad Captain. Kaiyo was quite drawn to the Kyro's bumbling charm though, quite used to people getting so nervous around her though...One person had even fainted before. The Captain nodded to herself, 'Hey, Kyro, come back here' she called. Already warming to the unseated shinigami, the mission was starting to seem less bothersome already.

Kaiyo ruffled the back of her hair lightly, her sleeve dropping down to reveal her still very bandaged arm as she grinned almost nervously herself. '5th squad huh' she pondered to herself, not having that much interaction with their members before, but so far they seemed fine. 'So either of you two have any points to make about the mission before we head out?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open)   Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:21 pm

"Well, actually, yes, I do. What is it exactly that we're investigating? I understand that there's been a disturbance out at the edge of Rukongai, but what is it we are facing? A Hollow, or something else? Or is that the reason we're being sent out, to find out what it is and then take it out?" asked Sukeno after Kaiyo had asked about any final questions. Kyro paled at the carefree attitude he used to talk with the Captain. What misguided ideals, the way that he spoke to the Captain! It was completely disrespectful. Kyro prepared to apologize for the Fifth Seat, as well as to apologize for apologizing for him, and for apologizing for apologizing, and then again for interrupting the conversation. However, before he could begin his barrage of apologies, Sukeno began to speak once more, continuing his previous train of thought.

"I was never made clear on the more important details of the mission, but since you are a Captain, and you will be leading this group, obviously, since you are the highest ranking member of it, I was hoping you'd be able to fix that little problem, as it's important to know as much about a situation as possible before heading into the field, whether it be for battle, or simple reconnaissance. I'm sure you know that, though, as you are the Captain of the Eleventh Division," he said. Kyro paled at the way he spoke once again, but this time decided to keep his mouth shut, just in case the Captain decided to let it slide. At least he would be respectful!
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open)   Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:43 am

Kaiyo eyed the 5th seat as he spoke, even her own meat-headed squad members spoke to her with more respect than this guy. It was just starting to annoy her. Practically zoning out at what the man was saying, the Captain's line of sight was caught by the angsty looking Kyro; she stifled a laugh at how on edge he seemed. These two were like a double-act. It was the last thing Sukeno said that really angered the Captain, maybe she was just being over-sensitive but it sounded a little like he was treating her as if she were especially slow of stupid. Her smile waned slightly as her eyes traced up and down Sukeno. 'Yeah...' She slowly replied, her words sounds a little more aggressive this time.

Kaiyo let out a slight sigh as she ruffled the back of her blonde hair slightly, 'To be honest i didn't read the report, but any kind of disturbance would be better sorted quickly and while you might need to know everything before you head in. I'd prefer to just wing it' More than likely it was either some rogues, or hollow fluctuations, either way it was usually some kind of kill order. he 10th squad was meant to deal with this kind of shit.

Kaiyo stepped away from the other two, 'Let's head out then' sounding a little more enthusiastic this time. At least one of these men would be getting a good report, but as the rules went, a Captain from another squad could not exactly punish a different squad members, but there was still a lot else they could do. Kaiyo flash stepped onto the nearest roof, glancing back over her shoulder at the men. 'You coming or not?' she smirked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open)   Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Kyro watched as, or at least tried to, Kaiyo Shunpoed up onto the roof of a nearby building, ready to get moving. A moment later, Sukeno did the same thing. Panicking, since he couldn't yet use Shunpo, Kyro leapt up onto the closest building, and then jumped from building to building until he reached the one that the Captain and Sukeno were waiting for him on. He landed a few feet away from them, giving an embarrased smile. He then motioned for the other two to get moving, even though he'd be having a hard time keeping up. Sukeno grinned at Kyro, and then Shunpoed away, heading in the direction they'd been told to head in. Kyro turned, bowed in apology for the Fifth Seat's disrespect, and then leapt after Sukeno, trying to catch up and failing terribly. He could still see the Fifth Seat, but he was more like a dot as Kyro continued to fall behind due to his lack of Shunpo.

"Dang it, Sukeno, slow down!" Kyro yelled at the Fifth Seat, but he obviously couldn't hear him. Kyro had no idea where Captain Kaiyo was, but he had no doubt that she was probably even farther ahead than Sukeno, unless she didn't feel like using Shunpo to travel the entire time. Kyro began to grow tired, and began to slow down. Finally, he couldn't help but stop going for a moment to catch his breath, and so he stopped and propped himself up with his hands on his knees. He took giant, gasping breaths to steady himself, and then stood up once more and looked around. They'd made good progress for such a sort time. When he looked back, Seireitei was already a speck in the distance. Of course, he had no idea how long he'd been going, as he'd been concentrating on simply trying to keep Sukeno in sight, which now, he no longer was, and so they could've been going for quite awhile now, and he just didn't know it. With a sigh, he spun and began leaping from building to building once more. He at least needed to try and get the Fifth Seat back into sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open)   Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genius of Strategy! Failure of the Will! (Character Story Line - Open)
Page 1 of 1