The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strategy 101(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:24 am

It wasn't that Kyro particularly hated this class. In fact, this was probably his favorite class besides Zanjutsu and Kidou Training. However, the droning voice of the teacher sounded like metal grating against concrete, which was no a very nice sound. Sure enough, it caused his head to ache in a very short time. As a matter of fact, it may have been a record for him, the speed of which the headache came upon him. As they weren't allowed to bring in their weapons, if students even actually had one besides a wooden sword yet, he'd left his at his Dorm Room. Kyro's foot began to tap, anticipating the moment, which was still a ways away, when he could bolt from the classroom and head to Kidou Training. The teacher moved to the board, and began to scratch something out with chalk. That only made her own grating voice even worse.

"Tch, why do I always end up stuck in this class when I'm not in a good mood?..." muttered Kyro, adjusting this way and that in his seat to try and find a more comfortable position to endure the rest of the class. He then proceeded to gaze about the room, taking in those around him. Most of the other students in the room were new recruits, fresh from Rukongai. However, he did spot a few other students that had been at the Academy as long as Kyro, if not longer. People he didn't actually detest. At least, not entirely. Kyro watched as the teacher finished whatever it was she was drawing, and as she stepped back, he saw what it was. She was splitting the class up into groups.

"Alright, I want all of you to split up into groups of five. No more than five. We're going to be heading out on a field exercise to test your Strategic Skills, and we have a few Shinigami coming to lead it. I want you to try to find a group that you can work well with, but if you can't, well, do your best," said the teacher, and immediately the class broke out into chaos as all of the new recruits in the room went around and tried to team up with the veterans of the class. Several approached Tyro as well, but he declined. He wouldn't accept anyone into a group with him unless he knew that they were skilled, and the latest recruits, in his opinion, didn't even come close to being skilled in anything quite yet. Deciding to find a better place to wait, Tyro stood and wandered off to the side of the room, his gaze going around the room to see if anyone else was going to approach him.

((Quick explanation; basically, this a thread in a classroom, Strategy 101, where Students are gearing up for a Training Exercise, which will be created elsewhere and linked to as well, once it gets started. It's to help new characters, such as my own, get a few stories under their belt.))
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 am

Arawn waited outside the classroom. These students sounded so rambunctious. Was he like that when was a student? He was sure he didn't. When the Academy had asked for his assistance he had thought they wanted him to teach a class. Instead it was to play chaperon for a class to the human world. Honestly he would had preferred teaching in a classroom setting. He remembered his own trip first trip while in training. It was interesting to say the least. Perhaps the students would have a similar experience. Part of him wished nothing would go wrong, but he knew that asking for such things was as good as asking for trouble. He sighed. The other shinigami around him were talking idling while the student prepared for the trip. He nodded hello and smiled, but they already knew he was from squad 12, and kept chat to a minimum.
"This is going to be a long trip." he sighed.

Last edited by Arawn on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: Spelling gremlins)
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Female
Number of Posts : 13
Registration Date : 2011-03-29

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:45 pm

I hate it here.... A girl wearing a brown cloak over her Academy Uniform was sitting int he far corner of the room. She had her left elbow on the desk with her hand supporting her chin as she looked at the head of the class. She had been here a while ever since she was forced to come here for her own good. She brought up her right hand to brush some idle hairs from her eyes as she let out a long sigh.

She heard the teacher tell the class that they would be getting into groups and she would remove her left hand letting her forehead hit the desk with a thunk. Owww... she would lift her head slightly as she watched people group up. Well no reason to be unpleasant, she would be polite to anyone whom approached her about teaming up. After all even if she did not like Shinigami too much that was no reason to be rude.
Back to top Go down

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Kyro allowed his gaze to go through the room once again... and it fell upon a girl sitting in one corner of the room. He had to stifle a laugh as she smacked her head on her desk, and then he began to move over to her. Although she seemed to wish not to be there, he could tell that she was probably pretty competent in a fight. As he arrived at her desk, she seemed not to notice him, so he coughed rather loudly. When she didn't respond, he did it again. Finally, after doing it for a third time, he decided to just directly address the girl.

"Excuse me, but would you be interested in joining my group? I was originally going to just let others come to me, but I saw you just sitting here, and you seemed pretty strong for an Academy Student, so I thought I'd just come over and ask you to join. So... would you like to join?" As Kyro finished, he realized how awkward he had phrased his question, and he had to keep his cheeks from flushing. He wasn't good at being 'polite' or 'friendly'. He just got straight to the point, and sucked at it, too. He hoped that didn't show through to this new girl, because Kyro noticed at that moment that that's what she was. She was a new student, and Kyro hadn't even welcomed her before he'd asked her to join his group. What a great way to make friends...

Kyro stood there awkwardly for a few moments, then decided that he needed to say something else, so he blabbered, "Welcome to the Academy, by the way." He realized how dumb he had probably just sounded, and so he grew silent. The awkward silence grew longer as Kyro waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 pm

As he waited he walked down the hallway. He hadn't been back in the school in a long time. Actually he had been to the campus, but only as far as the library and the training grounds. He peered through the window in the door. The classroom as filled with students in their red and blue uniforms. There was the occasional person wearing something different than the norm. Arawn wondered how they got permission to wear such things. Truth be told he didn't remember any severe punishments for much outside of starting fights. Tardiness usually resulted in more paperwork or longer assignments. The other shinigami were getting restless. He grinned, they were enjoying the time away from their duties just moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Female

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:38 pm

A cough would ring through her ear. Cover your mouth. another cough. Come on. A third cough. she would snap her head up For god sake get a oh....hmmm She looked up to see that there was a young man whom had been trying to get her attention. So that explains the coughing...I feel bad now. She would let him speak and found out that what he wanted was for her to join his group. That was rather nice of him, so few others had really even talked with her so such an offer was a pleasant surprise.

To answer if she would join with him she would give her normal polite response. "Yes." She would try to at least smile after all this guy had been rather nice. then he would get social which she did not mind as long as she did not have to say much in return. So at the end of his little talk when he welcomed her she would look at him again and reply with a simple. "Thank you" Polite short and to the point. Maybe if they got to know each other better she would say more but for now..
Back to top Go down

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:35 pm

After the girl said yes, Kyro grinned, and then took the seat next to her. For once he'd actually have someone in his group for something that wasn't useless. Although, she didn't seem to like him all that much. It was probably just that he was so unkind to her, since she was new. That always made people think badly of him. Eventually, two other students approached Kyro and asked to join his group, and as no one else there seemed all that strong, he allowed them to join. After all, he had to try and be nice now, since he'd acted so rude to the new girl.

"Alright, class. Please assemble with your groups, as we're about to head out. I'll go ahead and introduce our Guide now. Please, come in," said the Teacher, and on the last parts, she waved at someone outside, apparently signaling someone to enter. Kyro grew anxious now, as he always did when he met a new Shinigami. Although in his years in the Academy, he had met several of them, to see the different personalities and quirks of as many as possible made for an interesting experience. So, Kyro waited for the Shinigami to enter.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:46 pm

The shinigami in the hallway began to file into the classroom. Arawn lined up and entered with them. Once everyone had entered the instructor began to number each shinigami and assign them each a group. Arawn only listened halfheartedly until his own group was called. He wasn't sure which group was his. He was only given the number. It was up to the students to match up with their guides. The teacher then went through several last minute instructions. Mainly listen to the guides and to be sure to keep together. His own instructions had been told to him numerous times; stay in the designated area, and be sure to keep an eye on the students. Simple enough. It was time to get to work. The other shinigami exited the room and he followed. They went to the gate to await departure, the students would follow shortly.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Female

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:29 am

Miata would sit back in her seat as she waited to see who else would join thier little group. The student whim had introduced himself earlier sat down next to her, a gesture that normally she would protest but for now would be fine. She was going to try and be friendly with this guy, after all she needed to get used to being around other Shinigami.

As two more students joined their group the Shinigami that were supposed to be thier guides entered. She would lift up her head to look at them. They all looked like they had seen some action but they did not seem TOO experienced. Still they would be able to learn from them.
Back to top Go down

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:00 am

Kyro followed the class as they headed out into the hallway, and then towards the main courtyard. They were told to stick to their groups, and so they did, staying with their Guide, whom Kyro found was named Arawn simply by listening in the classroom. He didn't ask the guide any questions, simply followed him, along with the rest of the group. They arrived at the Main Courtyard, where the class assembled in lines, guides at the front, and Students, placed in order from oldest to youngest, placed behind the guides. Kyro only partly listened as the teacher went over the rules once more, instead preparing to ask their guide a question the moment that he had the chance. A moment later, he had that chance, and so he spoke with Arawn.

"Uh, Arawn, sir, I'm curious to know... What squad are you a part of, and what is your rank? You don't have to tell me if you don't feel like it, but I'm kind of a curious person, so..." he said as the groups left in their lines through the Academy Gates. As he awaited a response from Arawn, Kyro looked back at their group, at Miata and their other two members. What would this Field Exercise hold? It could be anything, so Kyro knew that they had to be ready for anything as well. "Oh, and one more thing... How will we be getting to the Real World? Which gate will we be using?" finished Kyro, hoping that his nagging questions weren't annoying their guide.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:40 am

Arawn half smiled and half grimaced. It figures he would have and over excited student. Worst yet one that asked many questions. Personal questions at that. Inwardly he groaned. If he said nothing more questions, if said anything more questions. It would be best to answer in a way that would bring less questions.
"I'm from squad 12." he answered after some thought, if the student was the more active type he wouldn't be please to explore more about the science R&D squad. Still there was the chance he might be interested. "I'm currently unassigned." he lied, claiming to be grunt was a wise decision. "I do mainly leg work like delivering papers and filing forms. Today they gave me a chance to help out, so here I am." Boring work Arawn had performed at one point, not a total lie. None of the other shinigami present knew him, so there wasn't anyone to poke holes in his story.
"The only way to reach the Human world is via a Senkaimon. It's the only method I know of." As he spoke a jigokuchō fluttered to his side. Arawn took a look at the rest of his group. "Anyone else have any questions before we depart?"
Back to top Go down
volg75

volg75

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Registration Date : 2011-02-19

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Late again, not much of a surpise given Takezo's personality, but something he didnt want to be known for. Even if he didnt like what he was going to have to do, he had always been taught to be not to be late to important events. Such as the one class he should have been in ten minutes ago. That, and he would be kicked out of the academy if he didnt show...

"W-WAIT FOR ME!" Takezo yelled as he straked down a long corridor, struggling to find his classmates. He slid to a stop as he came to the classroom, only to find it empty. A quick twinge of panic pvertook his features, before he slammed the door shut and took off once again in a mad dash down the same hallway towards the main courtyard. Chances were that if they wernt in the classroom, they'd be practicing outside.

It happened to be Takezo's lucky day, his class was about to leave on a field trip to the human world he supposed. It appeared that he wouldnt be homeless at the end of this day.

Takezo came to a quick stop behind Kyro, a classmate, and a shinigami. Still huffing and puffing from his sprint to catch up. Wiping sweat from his brow, and giving a quick sigh of relief he relaxed a bit.

"Er... hi everybody."

Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Female

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:44 am

"12th Squad..R&D limited combat ability but much more useful in other areas. Shinigami there tend to use brain over brawn.." Miata's voice would perk up as she spoke to nobody in particular. she would fall silent again as she looked around sighing. She waited as Their guide would explain how to get to the real world and asked if there were any questions. Miata did not have any so she stayed silent.

As they were ready to leave though another student would come running up to them out of breath. Seemed that he had been late and as such was without a group. Miata would then do something that she would not have thought she would have done. "You can join our group..."
Back to top Go down

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:57 am

Kyro grinned as Miata invited his friend Takezo to their group. He was glad he'd be joining, since he knew he could actually trust him in the heat of combat. Kyro turned back towards the front as the teachers began motioning people out of the gates. Their trip to Karakura Town would begin soon, would begin as soon as they passed through the Senkaimon Gate. With a start, Kyro realized it was his first time heading to the Real World. He'd never been there before, even on a class trip! He'd especially never gone to Karakura Town, as that was one of the hotspots for Hollows and Superhumans, and strong ones at that. He seriously hoped that nothing too strong would make itself known while they were on their little trip.

"Sir, uh, you've been to the Real World before, right?" Kyro asked their Guide nervously. He was completely unprepared for this, now that he thought about it, so if the Guide could help calm his nerves it would definitely help the situation. Kyro reached up, wiped a few small beads of worry sweat from his brow, and then continued. "It's just that... I've never been before. None of us have, I believe. I was just wondering... are you sure we'll be safe from the stronger enemies of the Shinigami while we're out there? Is there a way to be certain?" was what he asked. He didn't enjoy piling question after question on people, but when he became overly nervous, he couldn't avoid doing so.
Back to top Go down
volg75

volg75

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Registration Date : 2011-02-19

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 pm

"Sweet thanks, i guess ill take you up on that offer." Takezo replied, scracthing the back of his head while sporting a wide grin. That took care of one thing, at least now he didnt have to worry about jumping into a group that didnt want him there Given his track record and all.the last time he had be in the human world, things didnt ggo so smoothly, he had gotten seperated from the group, and had an encounter with a turtle like hollow he would have rather not have.

"My names Takezo, Whats yours?" THe scruffy red head asked, sticking out a hand to shake as he tried to get to know his groupmates a bit better. He had met Kyro before, to whom he gave a small wave and tried to keep clear of the shinigami he was talking to, better to not speak to them and get on their bad side rather than piss them off with a bunch of questions.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:06 am

The gate opened before them and Arawn stepped through.
"Keep close and don't touch the walls." He said as he stepped through. For the class a special portal was being used. Only a single butterfly was needed rather than each using one. The shadowy area beyond the gate was easy to ignore after seeing it so many times. Still he was sure to caution the students from touch the pulsating walls.
The trip was short, they emerged in the human world within a matter of seconds. The gate close slowly behind them. The area they arrived at was supposed to be sparsely populated by humans. So they could practice formations and other maneuvers in relative peace.
"The meeting spot is north of here." he spoke looking at the map on his phone. "When moving in an alien city it's best to keep to the rooftops. Navigating the streets can be troublesome if you're not familiar with the layout." Arawn jumped the gap between the current building and the next roof. Jumping four feet shouldn't be too hard for them he thought. "Staying up high also gives you a better view of the area. You can plan your next step easier." He turned to face the students. "Let's hurry, we got to meet up with the other two groups."
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 pm

It's a common misconception that hollows are unrelenting killing machines. Truth be told hollows slept from time to time. But due to the nature of their existence they are hunted by down and killed. Falling asleep becomes quite dangerous. So they would find secluded areas to rest when they could. Stratus hated to sleep, he had dreams...
Flashes of 'something' ravenous clawing at it's cage. He'd always wake up hungry. He made it a habit to be a light sleeper. Anything coming close while he was sleeping would wake him up. Imagine his surprise when four people appeared so suddenly.
"Hmmmm." he yawned as he rose and stretched. They weren't very far from his location. There was no mistaking the energy signal; shinigami. But he'd never felt shinigami that weak before. Suppressing his own signal he snuck from the building he was using as a bed and scaled the wall.

The rooftop

Stratus peaked over the edge of the building. He could now see what his senses already told him. Four shinigami, three of them not dressed in the usual black robes. There was little time to think about it, he had to act before they became aware of his presence. The strongest one had his back to him. With a leap he closed the gap between them. Midair he release a torrent of slime from his mouth. The man in the robe half turned as the green substance and plastered him to the ground. The young man struggled, but couldn't free himself from the sticky cocoon.
Stratus landed on the roof's edge. From this close he could sense their power better, they weren't a threat to him.
"Well hello there little chicks." he cackled letting his claws dangle at his sides. He looked at the faces of the oddly dressed shinigami. "How about we play a little game? It's called who dies first."
Back to top Go down

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 am

Kyro was about to follow Arawn towards their rendeveuz, when suddenly the Shinigami was struck by a torrent of slime of some sort. Kyro leapt back in surprise, and then drew his Zanpakutou and spun, heart pounding, fear beginning to overtake him. This wasn't supposed to happen! Hollow that they couldn't win against should have been cleared out already. His thoughts began to run wild, and so, knowing that they had to escape, began chanting the words to a Bakudo. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo No. 9, Geki!" As he finished, his voice turned from a whisper to a yell, and as he finished, a tower of Red Reiatsu engulfed the Hollow, completely paralyzing him.

"Arawn!" he yelled, and then he moved over to the slime. He attempted to slash it away, but instead got his sword tangled up in it. Cursing, he formed a plan in his mind. It was a risk, but he had no other choice. Swallowing deeply, he jumped over to Arawn in the center of the slime, getting his feet and legs caught up in it. Knowing that his Bakudo was going to disperse soon, he began chanting. Since Arawn was less than a foot away, he wouldn't be effected by this Hado. "May the tears of those killed, of those harmed by those of wickedness deliver their judgement upon those around! Hado No. 10, Rain of Pain!" he cried. Above the two of them, a cloud appeared, covering a ten yard radius. Then, it began to rain acid. It didn't touch him or Arawn, but it did strike the acid, and to his utmost joy, the slime began to burn away. He looked up at the Hollow as his Bakudo began to disperse. He just hoped that it would hold long enough for this Hado to melt away all of the slime.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Female

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Miata had been silently following the rest of her group she thought she heard something. She glanced up just as a Hollow attacked thier guide with a spray of something sticky and landed seeming to mock them. She felt her fists clench as she glared at the hollow. She was unsure why there was a Hollow here in the first palce as they should have been cleared out but all that mattered right now was taking care of it.

She would leap forward suddenly her cloak billowing a bit. Landing at the head of the groups he would run at the Hollow As she neared it she would draw the two training sword she had been given on her first day. When she was within range she would spin slightly as her left blade slashed out at the Hollow's right shoulder. She was pretty sure she was was out of her league but she could buy some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strategy 101(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategy 101(Open)   Strategy 101(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategy 101(Open)
Page 1 of 1