The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:59 am

Shikuro appeared right infront of the barracks, this didn't really take that long going from 11th squad barracks to here, atleast not at his speed. At some point it might ave taken a while but not anymore.
He turned and waited, swinging the bag over his shoulder again, waiting for the person who left with him. Kaiyo was proberly bored out of her mind allready she tended to get really impatient when she weren't busy or occupied with something.

He haven't really announced he would come a visit but he though she wouldn't mind to much, if she was bored he'd think she'd be happy to lay off the boredom that had planted within.
Agfter a bit it couldn't take too long he would smile, but stay still.
"You're not the slowest I've seen... gotta give ya that"
He would wait if Lavi needed to catch his breath and all, some might need it depending on ones shape.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:57 am

Lavi finally catched up to Shikuro, he was not as quick as Shikuro, but he could last pretty well "And you are not the weakest I have seen" Lavi fired back quickly with a faint smile on his lip.
Lavi did not really have to catch his breath once he catches up, he had kept a steady pace all the way, as that would be the best way to keep up with Shikuro, no reason to press himself beyond his limit.
"I wonder how the captain will react to seeing us, I mean I haven't really talked to her since she recruited me, kinda weird that I am the one coming to visit this time" Lavi remembered back when he was stuck in one of the 4th squad beds and Kaiyo had come to check on him, he had been so awed by Kaiyo, she was a captain and yet she had taken the time out to visit him, he was not even part of her squad at that time, he was barely even a shinigami yet, he had only just passed the academy, even before he knew it too, it had been Kaiyo that had given her personal recommendation to have him pass the academy without the usual exam.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Kaiyo had been in better moods. Very drugged up and attached to various bleeping machines, the Captain had been placed in the high risk area, unable to share a room with anyone due to her suffocating reiatsu; part of her healing process. The girl's golden blonde hair was back at least, her face pale and her body weak. Kaiyo had still been literally strapped down, after deciding a few days ago that she was perfectly fine, the Captain had been handcuffed to her own bed to allow time for her many wounds to heal. This would not happen overnight though. So instead the Captain had been passing her time with reiatsu manipulation. A trick that Quincy had taught her.

The girl began to stir from her slumber, interrupted sleep was normal by now, and Kaiyo had never slept well anyway. Kaiyo's face was still bruised and sore, and that was crackers compared to the broken and splintered bones that still paled in comparison to her fried nerve endings and severe burns. Her scar count had definitely increased. At least she was alive, for now. Knox hadn't been so fortunate. 'Hu-so-wa....ki-he...' she muttered, her eyes fluttering lightly as familiar energies hit her subconscious.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Shikuro shrugged frankly he had no idea what she would think not even sure she'd even met Lavi for the past time but that wasn't really anything to worry about what happens happen, and thats really that.
He didn't really care much, eitherway she couldn't be taking it too bad considering she's possibly bored...
"Don't know, we'll see I suposse..."
Shikuro calmly walked up the halls, he didn't really need to ask where they needed to go, it felt pretty obvious to him, Kaiyo wasn't really surpressing her Reaistu to a level he couldn't notice, so it wouldn't take him long before having found his way to the right door.
"Here we are... Wonder if she's up..."
Shikuro made a small knock before opening not wanting to wake Kaiyo with the knock had she been sleeping, and then he'd slowly open the door stepping inside, keeping the door open for Lavi.
If she seemed somewhat awake he would softly smile to her and say:
"Hey there, you got visitors"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:44 am

Lavi followed Shikuro as the turned trough the halls, it was still kind of weird that he would get to meet Kaiyo again, it had already been way too long, but yet he felt it hard to go in and talk to her now, since he had gotten second thoughts about staying in the 11th squad
As they were there, Lavi stopped just before the door seeing Shikuro walk in, he hesitated for a moment outside the door, he could not look sad or depressed when going in to talk with Kaiyo again, he should be happy that she is alive.
He shook his head a little, and get a smile on his face, he had to look happy, being worried would not help anything right now.
Lavi entered the room, he smiled and pretty much looked like his old self Kaiyo would remember him for "hello remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:51 am

Kaiyo's eyes fluttered open gently, her pupils fading as she squinted in the light of her room. Vaguely aware of visitors as she slowly tried to shuffle up in her bed, she ached all over and was in danger of opening up wounds with any large or sudden movements. Still, the beaten girl managed a smile as she finally realised who had come to see her. 'I like visitors' she added to Shiku's comment, her voice weak, and almost completely drowned out by the machines that were beeping and buzzing around her. Kaiyo slowly pressed her hands either side of her as she pushed herself to sitting up in bed. Showing now visible pain, despite how much even such a small movement hurt. Very conscious that she didn't look so great, Kaiyo gently raised her hand and swept her once again blonde hair back into place slightly.

'So...How bad does it look?' she added with a playful tone, Kaiyo hadn't been allowed to even see her wounds yet, but dammit if she'd felt them. Her smile was filled with a sincere joy, Kaiyo didn't expected anyone to come visit her, so with two of the people she cared so much for showing up, well she had a reason to smile. Kaiyo had so many more questions about what she'd missed, and how things were, and what people had heard, but they could wait for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:23 am

Shikuro moved a bit into the room so Lavi would hav penty of space to follow him in, he then stopped a bit infront of the bed, so Kaiyo wouldn't have to twist her body for the whole conversation.
"I figured you would... brought Lavi here along, he joined the squad while you weren't around, you two seemed to know eachother so I thought I'd bring him along..."
Shikuro simply repayed the smile, it could be worse really first time was a fake but second time Kaiyo could actually ha died, had that happened Shikuro weren't really going to forgive himself for not noticing something was wrong. But her smile gave him comfort, he's always thought that when you're able to smile you're either ready to die or good enough to go on, in this case it seemed Kaiyo was fine even through her appearance.

Shikuro would take a small tease on Kaiyo tilting his head leaning a bit back.
"Well from here you kinda look alike a painting I once saw of a famous artist in the realworld... if thats any comfort?"
Not to say the artist name since that would definetly make it worse but he was speaking the truth, nothing more was necesary, not now atleast, he straightened up, still the ba resting on his shoulder from when he left the squad barraks.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Lavi stood a litttle unsure what to do in the situation, he had mostly tagged along to see Kaiyo again, and what he was was not the most pleasant sight, sure it could have been much worse, at least she was still alive, he was grateful for that.
He had from the start not believed Kaiyo to be dead, he just refused to believe it, so now that he had been right he was happy
"well you can't look much worse than the time I was in here, Though I did not get to see myself in the mirror till pretty long in the recovery" Lavi smiled and looked cheerful, it was the least he could do to Kaiyo, she should not worry about his troubles, she had enough to worry about as it already was.
"I must admit I never expected to be the one to visit you, I figured there would be bigger chances of me ending back here before anyone else" He wondered just what Kaiyo had been up, that got her in such a mess, but he figured it was better not to ask, the less he knew the better.
"so captain how are you holding up here at the 4th division, I figure they aren't letting you roam too free" Lavi knew most of the rules around the 4th squad because he had been there so many times, maybe too many times, he was lucky that they were around, or else things could look pretty bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Kaiyo smiled, not even sure what painting Shiku was talking about she just assumed he meant a pretty one. Lavi had made the same point that so many 4th squad shinigami had come to say, nobody seemed to expect to see Kaiyo so beaten up; they should have seen her when she really was a student.

The blonde girl shrugged slightly, 'I'm under strict orders to not leave my bed or be put out cold again' she giggled slightly, healing wasn't the worst part, it was the boredom of doing nothing, and not being able to do anything. That, and Kaiyo's almost famously short attention span didn't help such long processes.

The Captain's smile faded slightly as her gaze dropped to the floor, pursing her lips together as she began to absent mindedly chew on them for a moment. Looking straight back up to both Shiku and Lavi as she spoke with a more serious sincerity, 'Sorry for not telling you guys what really happened, i didn't want anyone else to get hurt' That was that, of course things were only going to get a bit more pressured now. Her recovery time was fairly long, and she was, despite any evidence at all, highly suspected for being the murderer of the noble family. Kaiyo let out a long, drawn out sigh. 'Any questions?'

Leaning across to one side as her crystal blue eyes dropped their focus to Shiku's bag. Her eyes flickering back up to her vice Captain as a cheeky grin slowly crept onto her face. 'Get well soon present?' she asked hopefully, already missing her own belongings.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Shikuro just smiled softly, not really minding much about all that had happened, he was just rather happy to see Kaiyo was alright, he stepped a bit back, pulling out a chair first for Lavi and then finding one for himself to sit on.
"It's fine Kaiyo you had your reasons..."
He leaned gently ack into the chair, spacing out for a bit, he had questions, some alittle more personal than professional but those would have to wait, he did not want to and it wasn't the appropiate situation.
"I do but they can wait, they aren't so important"
He laughed lightly, taking the carefree atitude, though he was pretty sure Lavi would have some questions.

Shikuro raised an eyebrow surpriced having thought Kaiyo wouldn't have noticed that fast but then again with her attention flying around she was bound to find it pretty soon either way.
"Heh, figures you wouldn't have a hard time noticing it..."
He pulled the bag out and placed it on Kaiyo's bed near her.
"Its nothing really... but I thought this hospital no matter you're autority wouldn't really bring you any sweets... we can't have that now can we?"
He smiled cheerfully in truth it was just the candy's he'd promiss to bring her every once in a while, so this would proberly be the last bunch atleast untill she asked him to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Lavi shook his head "I have no questions" That was a downright lie of course, he had lots of questions filling his head, like why she did, what she had done and why was so hurt, but some questions are better not asked.
Lavi stepped over to the exit and waited there, he figured the vice captain and captain should be free to talk to each other for now, they probably had things to talk about as well, it is not like he had much to say around there.
He leaned up against the wall next to the door, and waited for them to finish up whatever they had to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)   Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Injurred. (Denno and Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1