The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting the Dojo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Kaiyo rubbed the back of her neck, it was stiff, but really that was the least of her ailments. The Captain had decided to head over to the real world for a while. Some time away from a hectic revival was probably best anyway. Her wounds were the smallest indication she had towards how big the fight was, and even now they seemed very bad. Summer was starting to set in, the blazing sun beat down through the swaying breeze, broken by the crunching of the ground beneath the captains feet.

The short blonde girl was dressed in her usual attire, donning her Captain's robe and a very relaxed dress sense that was littered with trinkets from her lives. Kaiyo flipped over the small card in her hand, concentrating very hard on the address. Her sense of direction had never exactly been brilliant, so Kaiyo had actually been walking around for about an hour before finding the right place. The girl casually strolled forwards. Uncertain why she decided to come and visit the dragons dojo, but she wasn't against taking a class or two. Her forearms and hands were still bandaged, and the black vest top she wore covered the most of the bandaging across her torso. Despite this, Kaiyo didn't seem pained, in fact, the girl had a faint smile on her face. Edging on serenity, she just had a few thoughts that had been prickling the back of her mind. Reaching the door the girl, still holding the card, knocked gently with the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:25 pm

James was busy setting up the dojo for the next class that was due to start in about an hour and though it was tough work thanks to his dragon heritage he made short work of moving equipment and mats that would normally take two or three people to move. Yoko was sitting off to the side in her own world while he worked, Today is her first day of class, how will she fair against these mortal students? This would be the first time James had seen her abilities in combat so he decided it best to bring her to his beginners class.

Finishing up he went back to the back room and grabbed two bottles of water before he came back and sat down on the floor next to Yoko “So what do you think of my dojo so far?” He said offering her one of the bottles and opening one with his other hand. “It isn’t much but I modeled it after the one where I learned my first martial art, hence the old styled architecture.”

A knock at the door interrupted the conversation, Well it seems we have a new student, as any of my others would just walk in by themselves. James Looked at his watch it was a bit ealier than usual for students to start showing up. “The door is open come on in.” As soon as he heard the door open a familiar scent hit his nose, “Ahhh I was wondering when you would pay me a visit.”
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Today would be her first day at the Dojo, maybe with the training and fighting techniques she would learn today and onwards. She would be able to defend herself from opponents, that went in on her into hand to hand combat, like the Strawberrie shinigami, that had suddenly attacked her and almost knocked her out from just one attack she could already taste blood out from the shear force of that girls punch. Only because of her own quick thinking she had been able to get out of the situation and survive the encounter..

James was busy setting up the dojo, yoki sitting down on the side line looking all the things they were going to use today, it seem all so different from what she had thought they would begin with maybe, maybe he would just have take her on in a one on one duel trying to size up her strength. Trying to figure out what her first lesson would be sitting in a pair of blue jeens and a hvide shirt.

“Well I have never see a dojo really before so this place looks pretty good but also a bit old if I may say so”
said she with a smile and gently took the bottle of water that James handed to her, slowly opening it she looked towards what the door as she began to open and she looked in shock at the person as she came inside the dojo “Yyyyyy.. Yyyyyyouuuuu.. Youuuu!!!” she said in disbelive as she droped the water bottle and point at the girl it had to be her she looked like her! well she was missing the cap but else it was a complt match

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:18 pm

The reply was definitely from the dragon, but there was something else familiar about the room, something Kaiyo had yet to fully realise as she swung open the door. Smiling off the dragons comment as her eyes squinted in the sunlight, tracing up to the two figures when she saw her. Heard her. That woman...Kaiyo's smile dropped almost instantly, 'Figured out your name yet' she snarled, referring of course to their previous meeting, where the woman had decided to attack her, then steal her hat. Kaiyo's hand clenched tightly into a fist as she scowled.

A dozen thoughts swept through her mind all at one. What the hell was a fake academy student doing in the real world? In a dragon's dojo? In normal clothing and drinking a bottle of water. Kaiyo gently uncurled her fist, exhaling deeply as she took another tentative step closer. Her head whipping to the dragon-guy as she spoke, 'Figured i'd take a class...And pointing is rude!' she snapped back at the woman. Her arch nemesis.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Her mind where full of thoughts that swept through her all at once. Why the hell was she here?! Had James met her before`? Maybe he knew her?! So if he knew her maybe he had done it one purpose?! but as she hear the woman´s comment it Burned like if she had give her a slap, ever thought she had before stopped in a instance.. This meant war! Kuro´s own smiled instantly dropped for at second as she snared back at her with a cold whipping voice “Not yet no, but at least I am making progress, yet you will never get any higher Shorty”

Gently taking her hand down and take the water bottle up from the floor again she had drop out of pur shock from see the girl once again. she gently smiled over at kaiyo cold but her eyes was in flames, it was almost as if you could see the sparkles of shear rival see in her eyes. Wait to she the respons from the girl as she had lunged her own weapon back at her

Kuro kept sitting down on the floor she, trying to hold her cool the best way she could.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:15 pm

The sound of her bandaged hand crunching in on itself broke the silence as Kaiyo clenched her fist even tighter at Kuro's reply. Now that was just plain rude. Whilst the short girl was admittedly slightly vertically challenged, Kaiyo didn't like hearing such things from the one person she truly detested. Her head tilted downwards slightly, her cold piercing blue eyes starting to glow with a golden light as her reiatsu sparked gently around her.

It would be irresponsible to just attack her, and for a Captain it would be even worse...of course, most shinigami wouldn't dare speak to a captain like that, and there wasn't exactly anyone around to enforce Soul Society rules. The silence had been tense, and had dragged on through time for what seemed liked hours. Kaiyo could feel sparking energy rushing at her nerves, twitching around her body in anger as the woman picked up her water bottle.

In a split second, Kaiyo vanished. Flash stepping with all of her speed to directly in front of Kuro as she grabbed the girl by the scruff of the shirt and flung her backwards against the wall. Of course Kaiyo hadn't wanted to break the dojo, so it was even like she'd thrown her very hard...It was more just to scare her. 'Who says i need to grow to kick your ass again?' she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:54 pm

James frowned as the two girls shot rude remarks between the two of them, well it seems they know each other already at least I don’t have to introduce them. James saw the water bottle fly through the air only to hit the wall behind where a second before the one he knew as Buzz was standing. “Hey now, there is no need for violence.” James said as the reaper grabbed Yoko by the shirt, but it was already too late she had thrown Yoko at him.

James caught Yoko without a second’s thought to where his was placing his hands, “Yoko are you okay?” He looked up at Buzz, “Listen I don’t know what happened between you two but a captain should have more self control over her temper! A captain shouldn’t be goaded into a fight with a student!” with that he just sat there and allowed Yoko to get up.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Gently opening up the bottle kuro took a sip of the water and gently closed it again, she didn’t really care how influence the girl was, it didn’t matter. The only thing that counted here was that she need to get stronger and she had all the time in the world for that. Kuro looked comply cold as she ignored the sound of the girls hand crunching down on her own bandaged...

in a way she want to laugh right now as she glimpse over at kaiyo for a second, it was easy to see how hard her insult had hit a nerve, having her normal warm smile coming forth kuro was enjoying it on the inside. As they minus did go on and there came a small silence it was like a iron wall had place itself between her and her opponent, the fact that kaiyo didn’t throw a comment began to trouble her, as she suddenly could feel how Kaiyo suddenly realize some of her reitus and she was gone from the sight of her eye ..

it felt like everything was going in slow motion as she suddenly could feel a person taking a hold in her and slowly throwing her in a direction, it felt like hours but in fact there was only going a few second from kaiyo got a grip in her and she was flying trough the air.. kuro was acutely pretty lucky that in kaiyo short attacked that shed had been had throw her in the direction of James as he caught her...

but well he had a more inappropriate way of caught her, having both his hands pressing against her chest as she was laying half way over him, she had more or less been almost thrown into his arms by the angry caption, “iii.im fin..” she said as she slowly got herself back together from the surprisingly short flight... slowly her head began to blush red as she fast stand up again turn her wrath towards the one that had Throw her
“ ARE YOU COMPTLY CRASY` or you just mentally Unstable??!”
she yell at her as it seem for once kuro had lost her cool as her reitsu began to release it self, it was hard to see but it was like a darkblu flame
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:47 pm

The exasperated Captain could only watch the events unfold. Lizard man catching the evil wench and then both deciding to blame her. Outrage spread through her being. Her hand twitched towards the hilt of her blade, fighting with all her might to kill them both with her Bankai, Kaiyo just stared. Almost laughing at the blushing Kuro that was caught in an 'awkward' position to say the least. James took his turn to speak first, met only with a scowl, of course anyone in the know at Soul Society would realise that Kaiyo wasn't exactly great at keeping her cool. 'Well maybe a student shouldn't be so rude to a Captain then?!' she snapped back, her good mood effectively banished.

Kaiyo's cold eyes darted to Kuro next, fixated on the woman as she stumbled back up to her feet. Kaiyo took a step closer to the woman, taking note of her blue reiatsu as her own golden energy began to spark around her body, a vicious aura ready for combat. Mentally unstable? That was something she'd heard on more than one occasion, 'I don't know, what do you call a person who doesn't know their own name?...A nut job!' she retorted with as much sarcasm as her voice could manage, practically spitting out the final words at Kuro. Her pulsing heart beat was rattling against her chest, warning the still injured Captain not to fight; not that she'd listen of course.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:11 pm

James had seen Yoko blush as she was getting to her feet, but still it took a moment to dawn on him what had happened. As he mentally hammered himself for doing something so foolish his thoughts were cut short [ooc: no pun intended Kaiyo :p] by the sent that forced its way through his mind. With Yoko and Buzz’s auras both blazing bright James’ body began to slowly shift into his halfway form, his wings were already beginning to push against the fabric of his shirt. “Stop…” he choked trying to fight back his transformation.

But they didn’t hear him as their aura’s blazed brighter still within moments he found himself placed between the two with his hand on Yoko’s shoulder, how did I end up here, this isn’t good if I am starting to black out already. Yoko’s spiritual energy had caused his own aura to alight adding him appear cloaked in a green cloak fringed with black so dark it seemed to suck the light from the very room. “Stop! Both of you, you have to stop now otherwise this won’t end well for any of us.” James growled.

Looking at Yoko tried to force back his transformation to look human once more, She doesn’t remember her name! That explains why she doesn’t act like a normal reaper or why she doesn’t have her sword. What it must be like to not remember ones past, to know why they are the way they are it has to be excruciatingly painful. James felt sorry for the little reaper to go through this plane and not have one shred of memory of who you are. “Yoko, I don’t care if you don’t know who you were, but know this you have a friend and I will help you in any way I can to find your past. But you have to calm down your aura of energy is causing my body to change and is awakening my bestial side if I lose control I won’t be able not to hurt anyone…and I…don’t want to risk hurting my friends.”
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:23 pm

”I don’t care if you a are captain!” yell Kuro back, she really didn’t care about it right now, but she was sure that someday it would come back and haunt her. She knew that it would have conveniences and in the back of her mind, she was fighting a war to hold back. The words that were on her lips. That was ready to attack her opponent, taking a step forward kuro´s dark blue aura clashed with kaiyo´s golden aura as she hear the words that came from kaiyo´s mouth, she surrender to the war..

“WELL A LESSED MY NOT A FLAT C..” yell kuro back, lossing her cool once more, kaiyo was good at triggeting that little thing that could make her blow up.. but before she could finisth the sentence she was suddenly interrupted by James that stood in between them with a hand on her shoulder. Looking up on him shocked, she stumbling back her aura and anger when from a on to off “James?!” she said a bit frightened as she felt down on her butt looking up on his dark figure..

//OOC flahsback//

suddenly a old memories busted through inside her head like a small clip from a film... suddenly her instences when amok alerting her that she should run like hell, but she couldn’t move at all, nothing listen to her, it was like she was trapped, trying her best to move, she could suddenly hear a cold cat alike voice talking, talking from her mouth!..“I got a offer for you captian?.. I`m willingly to share the spot and tell you a little secret about a Shinigami. That could be a traitor, for the little prize of letting me Live... “ Suddely she felt a cold shiver down spine and she was looking out over what seemed to be river inside a city... from hight above like she was sitting on a skyskraber or maybe a tower of somesort as she suddenly hear the voice begin to talk again“my name was and is still Ku” slowly her eyes began focused and she was back in the dojo looking up on the dark figure that was supposed to be James

Last edited by Frost on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Kaiyo held her ground as Kuro took a step closer to her, things definitely seemed like they were only about to get worse, that was until Dragon-James stepped in. Kaiyo paused, her anger dampening as she sensed his change in energy, a more aggressive and primal type; dragons really were an interesting breed. The Captain nodded lightly, at least able to see the reasoning, of course she doubted the Dragon could hurt her at all, but the wench opposite her didn't have such luck. The blonde girl capped her reiatsu as calmly as she could, holding a silent glare at the woman before she spoke.

Kaiyo's scowl dropped at what the woman said. The short blonde girl stepped tentatively closer, her physicality instantly calmer and more controlled as her threw a quick glance at James. Kaiyo wasn't in the mood to get into a fight, she'd been trying to stay less active since her last brawl, but she was getting restless. Taking a moment to cool down, the Captain smirked lightly, flash stepping once more to directly behind the woman as she gently patted her on the shoulder. 'I guess that means fun's over...' she added. Peering around to James, 'You okay now?' Her concern for an arguable enemy of soul society was perhaps mis-placed, but she showed little concern to most things nowadays; that was part of the reason for her visit.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:51 pm

James’ vision was dark with bestial intent as his instincts started to take over at the rise of two violent energies. They have come to kill you…Kill them first…Show them why dragons are to be feared. A guttural voice roared in his mind, goading him to take action against those who it perceived as a threat. “I…won’t let you…I am James…I am not…beast.” James surged off to the side away from the two women as he fought to gain control.

I am your only choice to survive this fight between these too one of them boasts a power that might even rival that of a dragon. Do you think you can survive without my help? Admit it James all these years among humans has made you dull, you’re becoming just like them. The darkness was slowly overcoming James’ mind when suddenly the aura’s vanished held back by their respective owners.

“They are not my enemies, they are not a threat, and I will not allow you to take control of me now or ever again. I am the master of my own body and mind, I will not be swayed to become the monster I was…I am not that man anymore.” His body started to change as his wings melted back into his shoulder blades and his scales started changing back to the color of natural skin.

Looking back at his two guests he smiled his shirt in tatters his face showing signs of a recent mental strain but otherwise he looked no worse for wear. He saw the blank look on Yoko’s face and suddenly his worse fears came to fruition. He had hurt someone he cared for, someone he considered a friend. “Yoko! Are you okay?” He stood his ground against the far wall afraid to get close to her for fear that he might hurt her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting the Dojo  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Dojo    Visiting the Dojo  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Dojo
Page 1 of 1