The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:57 am

Ri forced his Zanpakuto through the head of another hollow and watch it vanish and pass on , that made four tonight. He’d been stationed in a large city in central America to ward off the hollows.

He cut threw another few with easy being that they were weak hollows he hadn’t much trouble at all. Then a sound came that made Ri’s hearth near stop, a horrifying roar , turning he saw the sky begin to crack , the sign of a coming Gillian.

This is Ri O’nocht, I’ve a possible Gillian , requesting support and soul protection “ Ri said speaking as he held his ear piece, he heard confirmation , all he could do now was hold his ground and fight.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 am

A buzzing in Kaiyo's ear woke her up from a mid-afternoon nap. It was the 11th squad's turn to be on call, which meant for any patrolling shinigami in the real world, it was Kaiyo's squad who was being called into combat at stupid hours of the day. The girl flung herself up to her feet, rubbing her eyes slowly as the trill voice continued to bark into her ear. 'Calm down calm down i'm here' she spoke calmly into the small mic attached to the earpiece.

'Suspected Gillian in Area 436- central America. 5th seat of the 10th squad Ri O'Nocht requesting assistance'. Kaiyo's face lit up a bit, more animated once her interest was caught. The short Captain glanced around the peaceful 11th squad garden for a moment, biting her bottom lip for a second as she bent down and slid on her Zanpaktou. 'This is Captain Saiyoukou, confirming the request for assistance, i'm heading over there now' . The short girl vanished from sight, flash stepped across Sereitei to the nearest Senkai gate she could find.

Kaiyo's image blurred through the air, her headband whipping around behind her as the girl finally caught a glimmer of Ri's spiritual energy. If she weren't rushing, Kaiyo would likely have taken a moment to marvel at her own speedy arrival, but she could do that later. The short Captain skidded to a halt in the sky next to Ri. 'Hope i didn't keep ya waiting' she flashed a smile towards the shinigami, her attention drawn next by the glowing red hue in the corner of her eye. Kaiyo unsheathed her Zanpaktou, slicing her blade through the air as it transformed into her shikai, 'Denkou kabe' she called, a thunderous wall of lightning exploding up from where she stood as it raced towards the fired cero. Crashing into the red light with a thunderous wave of energy, as the cero was engulfed into the wall, slicing back and knocking a small chunk out the left side of the gillian. Kaiyo frowned slightly, lifting her Zanpaktou slightly as she looked at it, quite confused for a moment, 'I guess my aim was a bit off'

The Captain was cut off by the hollows ear piercing roar, as it turned to quickly move back through the tear in the sky. 'You're not getting away that easy' she yelled after the hollow, leaping higher into the air as she moved to chase it.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:43 am

You did take your time didn’t you” Ri said commenting on Kaiyo’s quick arrival. He let her take lead and watch as she released her Zanpakuto , it was the first time Ri had seen Kaiyo release it well being so close , the pressure she gave off was immense , Ri was only just able to stand against it.

Its fleeing” Ri said as Kaiyo attack met with the cero, the Gillian gave off a horrid scream then began to turn around in an attempt to flee from the battle. Kaiyo launched after it and Ri followed close behind , he wasn’t about to back out of the fight.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 am

((OOC: I think this thing leads to a tunnel...I could be very wrong Razz))

Kaiyo growled in annoyance as the damn thing headed back through the black tear in the sky, whilst in the 'heat of battle' it didn't occur to Kaiyo that follow a gillian out of the real world could be a bad idea. The Captain swung her blade at the hollow, just inches off as she tumbled through the Garganta. Kaiyo could still see it moving along through the black abyss. Kaiyo focused her spiritual energy, solidifying it at her feet as she continued the chase. The captain glanced over her shoulder to make sure Ri was still following, 'Shiiiiiiiit' she yelled, very annoyed at the whole situation.

A crackling came through her ear as she continued the pursuit. 'Captain Saiyouko, state your current location, our trackers are losing your signal' the girl moved her left hand to the earpiece, pressing it further into her ear to hear better as she replied, 'Following the Gillian down the Garganta going to lose signal soon, we'll be in touch'. With that, the static crackling in her ear turned silent, the light at the end of the tunnel turning larger and brighter as the hollow moved from her line of sight. Kaiyo slowed to a halt, surrounded by darkness. The girl turned around, not able to see any semblance of the real world, 'Well...That could've gone better, ideas?' she quizzed lightly to Ri. Sounding oddly calm, considering their current situation.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:43 am

Ri watch as Kaiyo's swing cause her to fall into the Garganta , he didn't have a choice he could let her go to Hueco Mundo by herself , captain or not. Ri flash stepped to enter the Garganta just before it closed.

Following of Kaiyo's reiatsu path Ri had to keep his reiatsu focus to keep the path steady , no telling what would happen should he fall. They reached the end of the path and entered into a dark world , even just being there made Ri feel sick.

"Nothing comes to mind" Ri said speaking as his eye spun around expecting to be attack, the pressure from Kaiyo might scare weak hollow off but then again it could also attract them.

"We're either have to get to the surface and hope we find a way out that way, or find some meno's and get out the same way we got in. Neither are easy" Ri said thinking logically, it was one of his strenghts.

"I can't see reinforcement being sent but it's likely they'll try relocate us and open a gate" Ri said as he took a few steps away from Kaiyo, he could sense so many hollows , more then he could ever imagine.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:07 am

Kaiyo decided quite quickly to put a cap on her spiritual energy, the last thing they needed was to attract more attention. So the Captain sealed her Zanpaktou and sheathed back her blade, hiding her reiatsu as Ri spoke. He made a valid point, 'I think..' she was cut off by the distant roaring of hollows, Kaiyo could already sense the amount of hollows in the place, and it wasn't looking good. The girl spun around, her eyes darting high into the thick forest, staying alert as she spoke tentatively. 'I think we should head to the surface, but keep an eye out for any escape route whilst we're in here'. Kaiyo spun around once more, her eyes widening when she finally realised what was going on.

The possibility lay ahead that it was Kaiyo's fault for not capping her spiritual energy quickly enough. Regardless of reasons though, they were being surrounded. The girl dropped her shoulder, lowering her head as she began to laugh for a moment, Because in such a situation, it was all she could do. 'I'm thinking about 1 minute' she spoke quietly to Ri. Figuring that was how long they had until the mix of hollows around them launched their initial attack. It was a bad situation to be in, and it was very likely that it was all Kaiyo's fault. The Captain sighed gently as she slowly unsheathed her blade, 'You ever played who's the better hollow hunter Ri?' she smirked gently over to her friend, just trying to calm his nerves slightly.

Kaiyo gripped her Zanpaktou tighter, the faint chink of metal echoed through the Menos forest. Impending doom- check.The girl let out a long steady breath, spinning quickly on the ball of her left foot as she leapt into the air, leaving the dusty ground to shoot into the air where she was. Kaiyo brought her Zanpaktou up above her head, slicing it straight down into the mask of the already injured Gillian. The space around the pair had become more clear now, and covered, endlessly in hollow.Kaiyo flash stepped around the top, releasing her Shikai as she moved, cutting down the Menos she could find, as the horde of monster fled towards the pair.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 pm

OOC: I apologize in advance

"Thats probably the best option right now" Ri said as he and Kaiyo planned their escaped, Ri been in Hueco Mundo before but not in the meno's forest and not in such a small group but if he hadn't Kaiyo with him then he would be very worried.The pressures of a innumerable amount of hollows began to approach as excitement grew in Ri.

"One minute , five seconds if we charge" Ri said smiling and stretching his arms, the idea of fighting off the horde of hollows was both frightening and invigorating.Ri drew his Zanpakuto but kept it sealed for the moment at least.

"it's my favorite game, I always win" Ri said his cocky grin spread out across his face.The first of the hollow began to come insight from the deep darkness of the forest.The flying hollows came first with Gillians close behind them. Ri gripped his hilt tightly then let out a soft laugh and began to charge.

"You take the tall one's I'll clean the floor" Ri called as he leaped in the air slicing through a hollow mask as he slashed with his Zanpakuto , coming down Ri stabbed his blade into a hollows head then dragged it through the hollows mask as he returned to the ground only to find himself surrounded.

"Ruler of the winds arise! Gáircas. Rásúr!" Ri called as he held out his Zanpakuto to allow raging winds to surround the blade and release his Zanpakuto into a Sky blue sword.During this Ri let his reiatsu flow and form magnificent blue wing on his back. He stretched his wings,sending a gust of wind into the surround hollows as Ri's laugh haunted the air.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Visiting the forest of Death once more.   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Yet again Raikou decided to go hunting within Menos forest once more. He felt stronger but not entirely enough to handle what he could before. The dark air wafted past the face of his mask, his free lower jaw opened then closed allowing a shadowed breath to form. The Reiatsu around the area seemed normal from last time. But, there was something amiss. A scent of a sweet girl filled the air. A scent that had laid on Raikou for so long. It was faint, ever so faint from the entrance and a lot of spiritual presences seemed to be congregating towards it.

"What is that..." Raikou spoke to himself whilst walking down the center path that lead from the entryway. "Such a familiar scent...but form where?" Each step caved in the gravel under his claws and his head moved from side-to-side as he wondered what it was. God, it seemed so alluring and familiar. Much like that Shini-- "No...." he finally caught on to the thought of who it was. Not her; anything BUT her.

Raikou then began darting and dashing through the forest. Each time he saw a Menos or another hollow of greater power than him, Rai moved from the path and began jumping within the trees. They surely felt his Reiryoku passing but were focused more so on the Shinigami within the forest.
"What the hell..." thought to himself. Why must Kaiyo even be in a place like this?

Suddenly, he stopped as he caught the hint of another Shinigami. Was it someone here to protect Kaiyo like he wanted to? The last sway within the tree formed his balance. The breeze quaked his body a bit. All of this Reiatsu was a bit much for him. Was there such a way to alert the girl and man of his presence without getting himself killed or noticed. That part might be impossible.

"Damnit..." he said once more. He knew w hat he must do. Somewhat of a Reiryoku forced howl. A one time move that was going to alert most if not all the attention to him despite being such a low grading of hollow. Raikou bowed his head down, dug his claws deep within the tree branch and began gathering whatever Reiryoku he could muster. The amount he figured necessary.

Those tainted ruby eyes came to a close, one last breath left him. The air around him was silent. Not even a whisper emerged within his darkened silence. Ah, what concentration could bring; silence, peace, harmony. The attraction it had on others was astonishing. THe brilliance was about to come to its final glow ...for now.

Raikou threw his head back so that his maw was facing the timely sky; A dark void that was endlessly wrapping around itself. Nothing was more fearful or corrupting as that scene. An uplifting glance that instantly brought sorrow to those who weren't already in a state of mania. That massive jaw of his opened and out bellowed nothing for the few few seconds. Then, out came a large howl. One that was most likely going to represent the strength and bond he had with Kaiyo. That Reiryoku forced howl pretty much informed an and all Menos going to Kaiyo's direction towards him.

He couldn't move, he couldn't barely breathe as the Reiatsu surrounding him was a ttad bit heavy for his liking. At least he was content that the howl might've caught onto Kaiyo's ears and maybe lead her out of this place if he himself couldn't. Now there was only to wait to see his fate and how much longer he could last within the willow tree.

Last edited by Raikou on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Kaiyo's smile flash brighter for a moment, glancing around from her own business as she watched Ri release his Shikai. It looked pretty damn good. Unable to linger too long on thought of admiration, Kaiyo spun back around again, releasing her own shikai as she spoke, 'Denkou Kabe' as she struck her blade up through another mask, a large golden wall of energy shot up from the ground. Following through her strike with a thunderous wave that knocked down a fair few Menos.

Kaiyo stayed in her current position, awaiting the soon to arrive new wave of monsters. This place seemed bloody endless. Until of course, Kaiyo heard a faint roar, then a brief silence. Which, although Kaiyo was still fairly new to this place, didn't exactly seem normal. The menos around her turned away, zooming instead to the source of the noise. 'Hold down the fort!' she yelled over her back to Ri, flash stepping forwards, deeper into the forest.

Kaiyo didn't have a bloody clue why she was following the large horde of hollow's, but the roar, had seemed familiar, less hostile even. Maybe she was going crazy, but she was simply following her instinct, a trait she had learn to do quite well. Kaiyo was fast, her image blurred through the air at an immense speed as she finally saw where she was running towards. Rai. The hollow that she had notably befriended, that had been swaying in her mind over recent days. Had he really tried to save her? There wasn't enough time to consider such things. Kaiyo had never exactly been one to run away, but considering the fact that the stupid wolf had called over about 100 hollows, who'd practically all decided to kill the thing with a combined cero. Well, Kaiyo couldn't see many other options.

The red light glowed all around them as kaiyo appeared next to Raikou, grunting in annoyance at how much he weighed as she slung him like a sack of potatoes over her shoulder. The cero's fired at once, reducing the tree to nothing but ash. Kaiyo flash stepped quickly back over to Ri. Her own reiatsu flowing out around her. The seal that was placed upon Captains when they entered the real world, well it didn't work so well in Hueco Mundo.

Kaiyo skidded along the ground next to Ri as she slung Raikou on the ground, 'Odd request here, but don't touch this one' she ordered to Ri, explanations could come later. Kaiyo flash stepped higher up in the forest once more, swinging her blade forwards as she spoke, 'Raikou Mato' a sold bolt of lightning shot from the tip of her blade, cracking through the mask of one hollow in front of her, then passing through four others. The Captain sliced through a few other hollows that had gotten a little too close. Appeared next to Ri once more, her back facing him as she held her stance. The hollows kept on coming, not matter how many they seemed to take down. 'Well i reckon i'm well over 100 by now...We might need a new tactic'. For a moment, the hollows just seemed to close in around the three. 'Lets say i could get rid of all the immediate ones around us, we could probably make a run for it' the words choked out of her mouth. Kaiyo hated to run away from a fight, but she saw no reason in dying here.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 pm

"Hold down the fort?" Ri question as Kaiyo jumped off, Ri did have time to wait for a response with an entire horde of hollowing approaching he barely had time to breath, Sashing down Ri cut threw another mask as her ran through the legs of a massive spidery hollow.

"Hado thirty two Yellow Fire Flash" Ri said as he left his right hand up at the spider hollows body , as a slash of destructive yellow reiatsu formed in Ri's hand and shot up through the hollow making cry out in pain. Ri moved quickly on and again found himself encircled by hollows.

"Why not that one , what ever yea I won't touch that one." Ri said shaking his head at Kaiyo as she flash stepped up and performed a interesting attack from her Shakai, Ri held out his right arm to the crowd of hollows,

"“Stretch from my arm a whip of searing pain. Hado fifty Solar flare” Ri chanted as his reiatsu extended over his Zanpakuto and formed a whip of fire around his Zanpakuto. Ri flicked his wrist and let the flaming whip tear it's way through the scores for hollows.

Ri spun his Zanpakuto around , creating a small circle of safety around him , but it was short lived as a hollow seized the whip and broke the kido. Kaiyo appeared back as Ri recover his stance.

"Right that sounds like a plan, you clear the area and I'll carve a path sounds fair?" Ri said speaking quickly as he sliced through another hollow that tried to luck attacking Ri.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:30 am

There the beast lay on the ground being crushed by everyone's Reiatsu. It was so suffocating to feel all of them, see all of their powers meshing into one force and blasting out constantly against each other. The beast began panting and forcing his stand. It wanted to fight as well but knew that it couldn't, it knew that if it'd did then it'd be getting in the way and not helping. Such an idiotic insect he was to try and attempt such a thing. Why must he be so weak. he cursed himself over and over until the end of time over that small fact.

Watching her use her shikai and that other male agree to his safety then continue fighting only confused the wolf and caused him to lower to the ground once more and move a bit closer to the two in order to make sure that he wasn't in the way nor was he going to get himself killed. What was so special about him that he needed protection? He was pathetic and weak especially in a situation such as this. Never will he understand those human-like beings.

(Sorry for the seriously late response guys x-x lack on muse for this stuff DX -goes off to post for........endarkened?-)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Kaiyo nodded at Ri, turning back to the ever-lasting horde of monsters, letting her eyes glaze over Raikou as she did. This one might take a bit more explaining. Oh well, more pressing matters were at hand for the time being. Kaiyo flash stepped quickly into the air, being sure to angle Ri and Rai right below where she stood, if she didn't it could probably end badly. 'Watch out below!' she yelled down to the pair. Simple plan, all Kaiyo had to do was get rid of all the hollows around them.

The girl had a quick glance around, there were fucking hundreds of the buggers. Kaiyo spun her Zanpaktou in her right hand, reversing her grip as she struck it into the air in front of her. 'Chouwa No Tomoshibi'. The light around the cylinder where the three were light up. Shining with a bright light before exploding upwards with a thunderous crash, engulfing the dark area in a radiant array of sounds and colours. This technique took a loot of energy at the best of times, but Kaiyo could already feel it literally sucking out her reiatsu around her. Dissolving the hollows into dust, as they touched the light. Still, as much as it took, Kaiyo could feel the prickling lightly radiating from around her, an immense heat surrounding them, and blinding any visibility with a solid blanket of golden light.

Kaiyo flash stepped back down next to Ri and Rai. Panting lightly as the light faded around them. The area temporarily clear, but considering the reiatsu she just released, it probably wouldn't last long. Still, Ri just had to carve the path now, then Kaiyo to grab Raikou and make a run for it. It felt coward like to run from battle, but if they'd continued, it would have likely turned into more of a slaughter, and endurance test.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 am

Ri trusted Kaiyo enough not to watch her clear the area, he knew she'd do it and he knew he was going to have to carve this path for them to clear out and for that he'd have to concentrate.

Kaiyo flash stepped to Ri's side but Ri did move or say a word, his eyes had gone blank and his spirit pressure was erupting at an alarming rate, Ri opened his eyes and in the place of his normal grey eyes where perfect blue eye that had a sincerity look in them.

Ri started to run forward toward the horde of hollows, as he move he dragged his zanpakuto behind in the dirt. Charging the hollows line Ri concentrated his power and as he near the close hollow he swung his sword, cutting through the dirt and bring upward as he shouted.

"Buile an Cas" Ri shouted as a powerfully force was launched from his Zanpakuto and sent to make a path through the hollows line. Ri glanced back as his eyes changed back to their normal grey.

"Lets go" Ri said in a oddly firm voice, he spread his wings out and kicked off with great speed. His attack had done it's job but Ri could feel it , it was still going travelling through the forest, blazing their trail.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Kaiyo grabbed onto Raikou, slinging the large wolf over her shoulder as she flash stepped right behind Ri. Kaiyo tried to keep some kind of distance between them, she figured she could watch his back better that way. Kaiyo tried to keep her senses alert, she hadn't been hit, but there was still time for such a disaster. Kaiyo could practically feel the hollow's locking onto them. A light appeared at the end of the tunnel, illuminating the edge of the thick dark forest. Ri's attack was a pretty good path carver, but a few stragglers that had held back ragged along at their heels. Kaiyo and Ri were faster, but they they didn't have the time to stop and kill the hollows.

Kaiyo decided she'd ignore how comical it might look, her carrying a massive wolf over her shoulder. The light was getting closer and closer, they'd been moving higher up through the forest, so Kaiyo could only assume it was the entrance out into the desert. The girl glanced over her shoulder slightly, smirking to herself as they inched closer to the light sands. 'I'll catch up' she yelled forwards to Ri. Kaiyo rolled Raikou down off her shoulder, moving her right arm back as she slung him through the entrance out to the desert. A large menos had neared the three faster than the rest of the monsters. Kaiyo flash stepped up, to just above the exit. The girl stood still for a second, releasing all her reiatsu as the air around her began to twist and turn in on itself, moved by the sheer energy behind her power. 'Come on...' she whispered to herself, watching cautiously over the shoulder of the menos to the rest of the hollows that had been following their trail. The Gillian roared loudly, opening it's mouth wide as the red light glowed at it's jaw.

A faint voice in Kaiyo's head was telling her to not try and out-run a Cero. The rest of the Captain however, was standing perfectly still, her golden reiatsu crashing around where she stood, cracking up the roots of the trees that rested high above where she stood. Kaiyo's eyes reflected the large red beam as she counted slowly to herself. 'One...Two...Three' The cero exploded forwards, obliterating where Kaiyo had been, and dropping large rocks and other debris over the exit.

Kaiyo appeared next to Ri with a light smile, 'That part was part 3 of the plan.'. A breeze followed where the girl had stopped, whisking up a sheet of the white sand, and making it dance along through the air. 'So...How do we get back home?' she puzzled, she already knew full well that this entire situation was, most likely her fault. Kaiyo tapped her foot gently on the sand, tilting her head upwards to one side in deep thought. Apparently just ignoring the fact that they'd also saved a hollow, no that part hadn't crossed the girl's mind. So introductions were yet to be made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)   Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not the Holiday I wanted. (Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1