The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting Prison (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginigami

Ginigami

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2011-10-04

Visiting Prison (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Prison (Open)   Visiting Prison (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:20 pm

OOC:Anyone can collab with this but just make sure you have fun.

The corridor was cold and damp, Rubiks was unsure if he should be there so late to visit his friend Felix. He had just been admitted to the Academy and was concern that he hadn't made any friends yet. How did he know Felix, that was unclear and surely confusing for him. His Shihaksho blew a little, many of the cells where vacant but still looked as though they were occupied only moments before he showed up.

"Felix... heh hey bub this place gives me the creeps", Rubiks whispered hoping his voice wouldn't carry.

Rubiks moved even more cautiously when he heard the slightest movement outside the prison.
Back to top Go down

Visiting Prison (Open)
Page 1 of 1