The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tempting fate (Frost)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Tempting fate (Frost) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempting fate (Frost)   Tempting fate (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:54 am

”what do you mean?” said kuro with a smile as she saw how the girl jumped backwards and away from her, as the girl suddenly snapped again, Making kuro only a bit confuse over the girl´s sudden reaction as she sat up.. Couldn’t she see the funny part in it?! Or was the girl still trying to hide her name.. wait her name but the strawberry taste, she need to know about that.....

Gently licking her own lips kuro could still taste the strawberry tastes that were lingering in her mouth as she looked at the girl with a big smile on her face, there was just something she need to ask her... “does all shinigami´s taste like strawberry´s or?! “ Said she comply changing subject of what were going on around them..

“your hat?.. oh.. okay if you give me your name strawberry kun” said she with a almost evil smile, as she moved her hand back and took a hold in the hat..
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Tempting fate (Frost)   Tempting fate (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:14 am

Kaiyo's eyes quivered in anger, leaning forwards as her arms flew up in the air. 'No they don't all taste like strawberry!' she snarled back. It was times like this that made her more annoyed that she couldn't use her captain bankai skills on this girl. That, and her calm smiles were just making Kaiyo more and more annoyed. Kaiyo resisted the urge to lick her lips, despite the great temptation to taste the strawberry goodness.

Her frown dropped back onto her face as Kuro moved her hand backwards and took hold of her hat. Strawberry-kun. Her feeble reiatsu started to flare up, blue sparks shooting around the girl. Working against her natural reiatsu, it's wild flailing was more down to the disagreement it had with her body. At least it gave the appearance of an academy student though.

Kaiyo took a step forwards, 'Call me whatever, at least i actually know my name! Now give me back, my hat before i take it back!' Kaiyo shouted slowly emphasising each word, almost as if Kuro didn't understand very well.

Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: Tempting fate (Frost)   Tempting fate (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:29 pm

“Oh okay... so is it okay that I call you strawberry-kun?.. or could I get you´re real name?!” said kuro and smiled a little as she gently took the hat up in front of her and examined it almost, looking at all its colors and what inscriptions there could be inside it, she was trying to find a lead, to the name of this mysterious but hothead girl. Who she could be and if she really were that academy student as she proclaimed to be...

kuro looked at the girl still with that normal warm smile she had have with her since she meet the girl..she could feel the reiatus in a way as it started to flare up and well she a bit nervous on the inside, like if she had maybe play a little to much with the flame and maybe now the flame could get out of control any minute but well it didn’t matter since this was just a roll to play for kuro, surly the girl would think she was crazy but well it was but a joke for kuro for when kurama would be back she would act like nothing had ever happen

“you need to learn a fact... To obtain somthing, something of equal value must be lost.... so that means i want something of equal value of your hat and that is for me to know your name... ”
said kuro i almost twisted why as her cat smile came back over her lips as she gently hold up the hat in one hand and giggle inside her self as she had see what was inside it
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tempting fate (Frost)   Tempting fate (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Kaiyo's eye twitched as Kuro continued talking, her words just fading into the pit of anger that had begun to bubble up inside her. Kaiyo needed that hat back, and she sure as hell wasn't giving her name up to get it. Keeping her expression calm, Kaiyo began to panic slightly as she inspected the hat closer. It was becoming more apparent that this girl knew very little about the Gotei 13, especially if she couldn't recognise a squad insignia.

Her stoic expression calmed as Frost spoke again, offering some rubbish about equal value as she held Kaiyo's hat in one hand. It was about then that Kaiyo really snapped. 'How about you keep your legs and i get my hat back?' she snarled. Charging forwards at the girl. Kaiyo lead with a jumping roundhouse kick aimed at Frost's face, spinning around on her landing as she came back up with an uppercut at the girl's gut. Not really in the mood for games anymore.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tempting fate (Frost)   Tempting fate (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Kuro wondering about the insignia inside the hat, that belong to the girl, somewhere she had see a thing looking like it or well remind her about it but she just couldn’t remember where she had seen it or what the thing meant.. it was something important, but she couldn’t remember anything about it.. but well that wasn’t her biggest problem right now, it seem like the fire had finally begin to explode… meaning that the She had to get away from her or else she would be dead meat in no time…

As soon as kuro saw that kaiyo began to charge she did her best to make 180deg turn and then start run as fast as she could towards the door, The nears door. Only because of that action she was able to only feel the wind in the back of her head as the kick only scratch head and Kuro was happy for that else It surly would have ripped of her head with that force and left a bloody mess while her head would have been rolling around on the floor or well that was how her imagination would describe been hit by a mighty kick like that…

Quickly Kuro ran towards the nears door that would go inside while she had the hat in her left hand as she surly could find a hiding place somewhere inside from the crazy girl that was attacking her…
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tempting fate (Frost)   Tempting fate (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:47 am

Kaiyo sighed heavily, really not in the mood for chasing the girl through the barracks, though at current. It seemed as though she had no choice, but she needed her hat back. The whole situation had gone from bad to worse. Not even giving Kaiyo the time to think in any length on the matter, she ran forwards behind Frost.

'Just give me back my hat!' she pleaded, skidding around the corner as she dipped in through the door to follow Frost. Kaiyo slowed her pace, her arms moving out as she lowered her stance and began creeping along at Frost's heels. 'I'll tell you my name' she cheered in a sing-song tone, soft and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tempting fate (Frost)   Tempting fate (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Kuro was quick to run down the little hall that she had flee in to as she was still been pursuit by the crazy girl, she ran all the way to captains office. Were she open the doorand accidentally drop the hat in the hurry at the entrance to kurama´s offices.. She had ran inside the offices with out a second thought and hidden herself away inside the large room, properly under the best hidding spot exactly the desk! were she gently were looking up from as she saw the hat laying at the entrance to the offices...

just staring at the hat for the moment as she could hear her attacker closing in but it didnt matter right now since the only thing that had gone wrong was the hat...that stupid hat.. Still staring at it, as if she was trying to make it move in a matter of way with her mind withes didn’t really seem to work at all instead it was making her more or less look mad at the hat as if it had bitten her or something like that like you would look angry at a child or a dog..
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tempting fate (Frost)   Tempting fate (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm

A muffled patter of light foot-steps trounced across the hard floor. This girl had clearly not had much training. Kaiyo kept low, her head twitching around from left to right. Inside was really not the place she wanted to be, the 10th squad watched everything very closely, so chances were she was already on camera. To make matters worse, she couldn't just vanish, seeing as her Academy uniform along with the hat were fairly obvious traits, she'd be too hard to find if suspicions were raised.

Kaiyo lowered her head, slowly tracing her feet along the ground as she sped up a bit. Following Frost slowly from behind when she heard the empty drop of the hat. Head turning first, Kaiyo followed in suit. Standing back up straight to a normal stance. She wasn't sure how, but the tables seemed to have definitely turned in this situation, seeing as the crazy girl who had only moments ago attacked her, was now hiding. Reasons were irrelevant. Reaching the door to the Captain's office, the brown haired girl slowly leant down and tugged her cap safely back onto her head. Allowing her eyes the momentary lapse in guard to peek around the office. Snooping would definitely end badly.

Frost was hiding still, so it seemed like the perfect time for an escape. 'Thanks crazy chick' she muttered. Turning around cautiously as she began sprinting back out of the building. With any luck she'd safely make her escape. Kaiyo would just have to pass on the information to Shiku when she saw him next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tempting fate (Frost)   Tempting fate (Frost) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tempting fate (Frost)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2