The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland) Empty
PostSubject: The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland)   The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:01 am

A small barrage of pale blue arrows sailed through the forest in Massachusetts. A white creature was running as fast as she could, trying to avoid the oncoming attack several of the arrows missed their target, but a few of them had managed to hit the moving creature. Letting out a pained growl, the creature continued to flee. Using the trees a man dressed in white chuckled. “Come on, Hollow. At least try to make this fun. And here I thought you would be more interesting.” The man said, Shaking his head in disappointment, he momentarily closed his eyes.

Feeling the arrows sticking out from her skin and muscle, the Hollow tried to get them out. “So just because I can speak and hold on to my own morals, you find me “Interesting”. You’re the first one to say that about me.” A female voice came from the Hollow. Her shape greatly resembled an Albino Cheetah. The only difference was that she was “Dead” and she had a special ability. A low snarl came from deep within her chest. She still didn't understand this Human; so many questions ran through her mind. There was one that was at the top of her list. “How was she going to get out of this mess?”

It all started a few hours ago. It felt like she had been away from the world, in which she had been in Hueco Mundo for quite some time. This was the first time in a long while that she had been on Earth. She was only enjoying the sunrise, taking in the beauty of the forest, and looking for some poor lost hiker. Come on she was a hollow, she had to get something out of all of this. She found a lost hiker, but before she could even attack she felt something graze her shoulder. Letting out a loud roar, she turned to see that had hit her. Standing directly behind her was a man in a strange white uniform. In his hands was what looked like a Bow and Arrow? This was no ordinary bow and arrow, this thing packed a wallop. Feeling blood slowly trailing down her leg she glared at the man. “You’ll pay for that.” She hissed in a soft but dangerous tone.

Taken slightly aback the man let out a small quiet gasp. “A Hollow that can speak? Well, it seems that this trip will be more fun for me. Tell you what I’ll give you a ten second head start to start running.” He said not moving his weapon. “And if I refuse?” the female creature asked. She was uncertain of what this man wanted from her. She soon felt something penetrate her shoulder, letting out a small cry she glared at the man. “I’ll let you live for a while, before I fully kill you.” He said darkly.

With eyes wide, the female Hollow quickly started running across the branches of the trees. This isn’t good. Something is not right. This man, I know he has more strength then this. I he only toying with me?! Well I’m not going to stick around to find out. she thought.

Now~

Gasping for breath the Hollow collapsed to the ground. Panting heavily she heard footsteps coming close to her. Glaring her Blue-yellow eyes at the man, she knew she was done for. The man sighed and shook his head, sending a strand of hair back in place. “Such a shame, guess I was wrong about you, Hollow.” He said. Readying his weapon he was ready to kill the hollow. “Any last words?” he asked her. The Hollow just growled and continued to glare at the man. “Very well then.”
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland)   The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:34 am

Weeks had passed since Hado's reawakening, and the entirety of his strength had finally returned to him. For the poor man there would be no respite, as he had already received four very different missions. Desertion from the Quincy order was a rare thing indeed. Seldom do men vile enough exist that they would forsake their vows and new found family. The first and foremost duty of a Quincy was the protection of humanity; any man that forsook this duty would be forever condemned in the eyes of his brothers. Any man that further went out of his way to BREAK their solemn vows would forever be hunted.

Hadoland had finally tracked this particular bastard down. He had found solace in Massachusetts, a state normally out of reach of the somewhat diminished Quincy order. Today, however, his hunter was relentless. A lone motorcycle raced through a mountain road. Disappearances had been reported here over the last few days, as such, only the bravest and most foolhardy hikers dared scale these mountains. This was a textbook case of a Hollow taking residence here... It was no accident that those hikers went missing, yet it was also likely not the work of a mindless creature. No, a monstrous individual was likely the cause, a keeper of humanity turned into a stain that marred the dignity of the entire human race.

Thoughts raced through Hadoland's mind as his ever vigilant eyes searched for his query. Suddenly, Reiatsu filled the air, and the signs of a helpless struggle scarred the landscape. His motorbike screeched to a stop as he deftly leaped off the rental. Reishi filled his extremities and to the untrained eye, he seemed to disappear. Heirenkyaku had taken him deep into the forest, and with the familiar Reiatsu of his target as his compass he continued to bound through the trees. It was not long before he stumbled across the despicable sight... He was toying with a Hollow, a very clearly sentient Hollow. Hado had seen the display of sentience in many a Hollow, and each one he came across had saved him in the past... Perhaps this simple act would begin to make up for what they had done.

Two Ginto tubes were uncapped and thrown. A large, glass pyramid the same ocean blue color as Hado's Reiryoku enveloped the rogue. Shock and terror filled his expression as he recognized the technique... His terror could only be furthered by the sight of the giant spirit ballista aimed directly at his chest.

"Mori Yoshikage, you have been sentenced to death."

Cold, remorseless words escaped Hado's lips as his Ballista fired. A massive arrow of pure, piercing energy rocketed towards the imprisoned marked man. Seconds before impact, Hado shattered his prison and allowed for the executioner's arrow to strike home. The man collapsed to the ground, a gaping hole that almost reached from end to end across his torso the cause. The blue haired Quincy slowly walked towards the wounded Hollow and sat on top of the corpse. Tight, form fitting athletic clothing clung to his skin as he was dressed for the utmost mobility. Azure locks cascaded down his back as he gazed intently at the cheetah like Hollow.

"Good afternoon."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland)   The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 pm

The Hollow tried to get away from the man sitting in front of her. She was afraid for her own life. Was this man the same as the other one? They had the same abilities. The sun was starting to set; twilight was just around the corner. The Hollow only let out a soft growl as if to say “Stay away from me.” Even though the man said good afternoon the feline still felt uncertain. Looking at the forest she started to see a few fireflies flying around.

She was always fascinated by the small creatures, even when she was a human. They made her feel like she was in another world. She liked the forest she was in. This place was like her private sanctuary. She had only been here for a few days but to her, she practically knew this area like the back of her paw. She just stared at the man sitting on the corpse of her pursuer. “It’s rude to walk over the dead.” She said softly.

Her wounds were starting to bother her a bit. She tried to reach for one that was all the way through her left foreleg. She hissed out in pain as she tried to get the thing out.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland)   The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:00 am

From the moment Hado made himself comfortable, the Hollow seemed to squirm with discomfort. Such a reaction was only to be expected. One of his own kind had recently hunted the creature to near death. Fortunately for this beast, its hunter was a wanted man. A very unorthodox hunted man, at that. To Hado's amusement, instead of using the standard Quincy armament, he used a mundane bow and arrow, infusing the ordinary equipment with deadly Reishi. Hado hummed quietly to himself as he quickly thought over the implications; this discovery would definitely find its way into his report.

Her comment regarding the dead piqued his interest. A Hollow actually concerning itself with the proper handling of a corpse. Still, he supposed she had some degree of rightness in her words. A gentle sigh escaped his lips as he rose to his feet. One of his remaining Ginto tubes was uncapped and poured over the fallen man, and as Hado took a single step back, he lit the potent Reiryoku fluid. The corpse was lit up in cleansing fire, and the body would soon be reduced to nothing but ash. A funeral pyre was more than this vile man deserved, but, he was still a man, after all. He turned on his heel and faced the Hollow once more, his observant irises spying the arrow protruding from its left foreleg. He adopted a stern, confident gait as he ambled straight for the creature's wounds. Hadoland stooped down to one knee, breaking the arrow and pushing the remaining pieces aside. Closer examination of the wound revealed the man's Reiryoku still tainting the ripped flesh. Yet another sigh escaped the Quincy's throat as he placed his hand over the wound. A faint, ocean blue aura began to coat his palm as benevolent shards of Reishi flooded into the Hollow's wound. The curse was expelled, and over the open flesh a thin cover was formed.

The man allowed himself to fall to the ground, expressive hazel hues staring into the Hollow's bestial eyes. Through unspoken means did he shout that he meant the creature no harm, he even held his hands in the air to demonstrate the point. As the situation hopefully calmed down, he would finally address the cheetah's statement.

"This man may burn in the deepest depths of hell. Death will bring him no solace, my rudeness was but a prelude of what was to come for his vile soul. On that note, it was rather rude of him to toy with you, was it not?"

A flash of memory streaked just beneath the Quincy's eyes. This situation was uncannily similar to the events that took place a few weeks prior. The difference; the tables were now turned. It was now the Quincy being the unlikely savior of a tortured Hollow. His lips curled upwards in a familiar smirk at the thought. Fate had once again thrown a wrench into the norm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland)   The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ironic Twist of Fate(Open for Tenshineko and Hadoland)
Page 1 of 1