The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The student that snuck off *Tatsu*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Tatsu looked around, and he had managed to put out cold 3 academy students without even attacking trice, he chuckled as he looked back to them. Turning his gaze back he would put his sword back in its place crossing his arms on his chest he eyed down the student.

The general area around them was unscathed by their fight, and human's were still unaware, this was Tatsu's first time outside Soul Society in a long while, ever since his death to be honest. Tatsu spotted the girl staring at the bandana, and he watched her watch it untill she shot her stare back upwards to say it looked nice. ''T'was a present I gave to the captain'' he answered boldly, eyeing the student. He looked at her ask a question about how he knew, taking a deep breath, he said in a long sigh. ''I guess after attacking academy students, it won't change the outcome of my punishment. Two days before her ....death.... Me and the captain fought, of course I got slaughtered and butchered to pieces and bits, but I remember being in the 2nd squad barracks when she hugged me and told me I managed to cut her on her finger, when I managed to see her body, that cut wasn't there. And second of all, all of her body was charred, yet the bandana I gave her was intact, assuming she cared a little for the meaning of the present I gave her, if she would truly been dead, the bandana would've been destroyed, which mean's she's still alive out there.'' Tatsu said turning away from the student looking to the city wondering if this was all worth the punishment he'd receive when coming back.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Slightly taken a-back by his blunt answer, Kaiyo dropped her arms. Listening intently as to why Tatsu knew she wasn't dead. The girl's eyes quaked with worry, such a small detail, really? A cut on her hand! Kaiyo wasn't sure if she was more annoyed that she missed it, or that Tatsu didn't. Still, the question had to be posed, that someone looking so closely at her body might have merely been looking for an excuse to banish the given truth.

As for the bandanna, well that had been simply because Kaiyo herself had been wearing it so much, so something similar needed to be shown on her corpse, why had had chosen to take it seemed a little odd though. Kaiyo's eyes twitched sideways as Tatsu turned around, glancing down to her hand the girl couldn't help but smirk lightly. Granted, Kaiyo seemed to heal quite quickly, but the small scar was still there, though already faded greatly.

Kaiyo wasn't sure how to react, but she knew there were a few things she would need to do. Her hand slowly traced up to her ear, she'd only have a moment or so. 'Students down, rogue shinigami in this area' she spoked clearly and quickly. Dropping her hand into a vague combat stance to protect herself from any adverse reaction.

Kaiyo shuffled back, keeping her guard high as she spoke. 'What if i were to tell you that your right, that wasn't the Captain, but that doesn't mean she isn't dead' she spoke confidently. In her mind a great plot was woven of Kaiyo being kidnapped and her death faked. Plus she hoped with the full conviction she had spoken with, he would believe her. If not, the emergency respond unit would be along to her ear-pieces location in a few moments anyway.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Tatsu wouldn't miss a small detail that meant the world to him, in his mind hurting a captain meant improvement, it was a sign he was better than most, but still had a long way to go ahead of him, it only bolstered his courage to keep going. He didn't know what he was about to do with the girl, he would probably knock her out if she wouldn't leave him, but she seemed annoyed for a reason.

Tatsu had taken the bandana he had given her merely to give it back when he would find her, and he would search to the ends of the worlds to find her if no one tried to stop him before.

Tatsu was about to leave, he was just thinking about leaving when he heard the girl behind him betray what she had said, in a flash moment his dagger was flying in her direction, but it wouldn't go further than her, after a quick look, it was tied with the blue ribbon, flinging it back in his direction, he slashed forward at the girl, spinning the dagger like a dangerous flail around himself trying to harm her. Of course his Zanpakuto itself wasn't unsheathed untill this moment.

Tatsu's eyes were locked on the student, that started speaking through his attacks, she rabbled something about the captain not being dead. ''It would simply mean your more than an academy student'' Knowing that, his sword flashed out of its sheath, but it was nothing more than a feint, an attempt to raise his knee straight for her abdomen. He needed to end this fight quickly, and flee this place, else other shinigami's would show up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 pm

No response came in her ear, Kaiyo could only hope help was coming because she didn't have the courage to hurt Tatsu anymore than she already had. Making no real attempt at combat, Kaiyo kept her skill level low. Awkwardly twisting from side to side to avoid the slices, caught each time by the edge of the blade. Her uniform now riddled with holes, Kaiyo could feel the stinging from each slice that had let a small pool of crimson red gather. Her blood seeping into the white in her clothes, as she winced slightly. Her capped reiatsu meant it would take a hell of a lot longer to heal.

So far she'd been fine, a dagger was a lot safer than the full blade. Of course when Tatsu unsheathed his sword, Kaiyo had to respond in kind. She wouldn't hurt Tatsu, that just seemed wrong in her current situation. Though she'd have to use more force to defend if he was going to try and knock her out.

Kaiyo twisted around to one side, pulling the alien blade half out of it's sheath to knock aside Tatsu's own sword and avoid the knee. Kaiyo dropped the handle quickly afterwards, allowing the metal to slide back into it's case. Kaiyo jumped backwards to create a safer distance. Her breath quite bated as she spoke, 'Look, your captains dead you can't change that by attacking me, but your right, i'm more than just an academy student' she panted. Keeping her hands high. Kaiyo was still waiting on any response from her emergency call. It's possible her ear-piece was only linked to her team-mates, but that would be a bit stupid of the Academy if that was true.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Tatsu's rage was starting to die out already, as his attacks flurred the girl, more and more, he felt that this wasn't right, and that he shouldn't be doing this, it was very stupid in any case anyway, attacking an academy student because she's keeping information away from him was just plain stupid, his blows died out as the wind around them stopped moving with his movements.

It was obvious at this point that the girl was move than just an academy student, she was too much skilled, she seemed to evade every single deadly strike and make it look like it was luck or something similar, but it didn't matter at this point, he wouldn't keep fighting.

A voice in his head resonated, and his reiatsu attempted to restrain him, as if he was making something, screaming in his head as hard as his reiatsu shouted in his head. ''STOP!!!! Don't fight on anger, or you don't deserve to weild a fine sword like yours at all'' At this point. Tatsu's reiatsu was all over the place and it didn't seem to respond to him at all. In fact one could say his sword was mad at him, Sheathing his sword,l Tatsu gave a look towards the blade and all attempt to make his reiatsu hostile towards the girl and the academy students were eliminated. In a short moment, Tatsu would move his hand towards the sheathed blade and speak words. ''Bakudo number 4 Hainawa'' As he spoke those words,a yellow light surrounded his sword and restrained further unsheathing of the bladed weapon.

Turning around Tatsu gave an over the shoulder look to the girl, a sad look on his face. ''Your right..I can't change it, and by the action's I've done I don't deserver drawing my weapon untillI can master my emotions, sad that this Bakudo wear's the color that remind's me the most of my captain. And Honestly, your doing quite good for an academy student.''

Tatsu attempted walking away, hoping that he could get away before the girl could heal himself, or before the second division showed up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:53 am

((OOC: Again, sorry for the wait Tatsu Sad Hope this is okay, i left it a bit open at the end for ya ^^ ))

Kaiyo winced as Tatsu released his reiatsu, it was clear that he was fighting himself so much more than he was her. Such a fact that was so obvious to the captain and only made her feel more guilty. Factors she hadn't considered when planning her death. Still, she had to pretend not to notice. Not to notice how much pain her friend was in.

Dropping her gaze, Kaiyo prepared herself for an attack. Glancing back up to Tatsu as he cast a kidou spell around his own Zanpakuto. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of her head, this new capsule of her self couldn't handle higher reiatsu's very well. With a sad look of defeat, Kaiyo lifted her eyes up to Tatsu. Empathy at it's best, the girl struggled to even look her friend in the eyes.

Biting her bottom lip as he spoke his final words and turned to leave. Kaiyo bit harder down on her lip. Fighting the swelling urge inside her to tell Tatsu who she really was. The mention of her own golden yellow reiatsu tugged at her heart strings. Was it really so hard to lie to someone for just a while longer. For Kaiyo it was, especially for someone she cared so much about. Her body language was closed off, weakened by the soulful cries inside her own heart. 'Sorry Tatsu' she whispered.

Shutting her eyes slowly as she tipped her head back with a heavy sigh. Kaiyo took another step backwards, the cold concrete wall seeping chills through her back as the short girl slid down the wall. Still no answer in her ear. Kaiyo was alone. When her team-mates woke up she could just tell them he got away. Her wounds would be enough of a convincer in her tale at any rate.

The girl pulled her knees in closer to her, moving to wrap her arms around her legs when she caught sight of her gloves. The very gloves that were suppressing her enormous reiatsu. Kaiyo had been assured severely that nothing could break them, in fact, the warning had been an assured pain to her own being if her reiatsu did begin surging. A faint yellow glow had asserted itself behind the black gloves. A single spark of fluttering energy fizzled out into the air for a moment. Followed by of course, the pain.

Kaiyo's back arched backwards in the immediate jolt of pain. Heightened by her own emotions towards Tatsu. A burning sensation spread to the core of her body, similar to being stabbed directly in the heart. Clenching her fists tightly against the material on her trousers, the girl shut her eyes. The colour faded from the gloves, leaving the brown haired girl panting and sweating on the floor. Well maybe that's just how a normal academy student might react to her cuts.

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Tatsu's hope's were crushed and he walked away, to make it a little more dramatic, this sunny day had changed into a thunderstorm, water falling from the sky, unto Tatsu's long hair made the weight on his shoulders even harder to bare, at this point he was asking himself what he would be doing, he was hoping to find the captain, to make his way back and count on her to cover up for him. But his plan had died before it started.

Putting that aside, how would he go back anyway, he didn't even know how to open a Sekai gate. ''I guess I'm done.'' Walking in the rain, holding back that searing feeling down his chest, Tatsu walked away, he couldn't believe what he had done just now, attacking academy students was something he never should have done, perhaps surrendering to them would of been a better idea. Glancing back he tried to feel the student's energy, and he managed to find it, but for a single second, he thought..he thought he could feel Kaiyo's energy flaring through some kind of restraint, but then at this point the young samurai didn't bother with it, he turned around pushing that fact on his imagination. His plan was made, he couldn't go back to the Soul Society without any help.

After a short moment walking under the rain he made it back to the parking lot, sitting on the ledge of a higher leveled building right aside, he stayed there, not really hiding his energy, he was just considering what fate would await him at the soul society now that he disobeyed some rule's to get out here and fail what he had thought to be sure. I guess that even conviction can make thing's true he thought within himself without really moving from his spot, waiting if the students would come to arrest him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Kaiyo leant forwards, wrapping her arms around her legs as she tried to catch her breath back. She'd been warned of pain, but that was excruciating. The girl needed to keep her emotions better in check. Though it seemed Tatsu hadn't noticed, which was lucky...In a way.

Kaiyo nudged the top of her hat with her hand, wiping her forehead slowly as she sighed. Sliding back up the wall as she walked across to her team-mates. They were out cold, probably for a while longer as well. One thing was for sure, they weren't getting into her squad.

Kaiyo rubbed the back of her neck as she stood above the bodies, unable to find words to describe how she felt. Still reeling from the pain of releasing her own reiatsu, she could only stare blankly down at the students. The storm didn't help either. Her own powers relished such weather, usually adding to create their own maelstrom of energy. No such revitalizing energy was offered today though, her natural energy was too busy fighting the suppressing powers on it to offer benefits like that.

An energy traced along the back of her subconscious. So used to noticing the energies around her, Kaiyo couldn't figure out why Tatsu was so open. Taking another slow look down at her fallen comrades, Kaiyo's hand pressed against her ear. 'Scratch that, we're bringing him back' she muttered, still not even sure whether or not anyone had heard her.

Uncertain of what she would even say, the girl flash stepped up a level. Silently. Appearing behind Tatsu, she stood still. Her mouth moving to let various different sentences escape her mouth, but no words came out. She couldn't explain just telling him to run, and she couldn't protect him, not in her current state.

'I'm going to be taking you back to Soul Society...' she finally said. Her mind rushing past the thoughts and notions that might be able to help Tatsu. Nothing. 'Shiku should be able to cover for you though...And you need to stop looking for the dead Captain'. Worst case scenario, Kaiyo would personally stop anything bad happening to Tatsu.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Tatsu's mind was basicly brain dead at this point, water dropping all over him, he didn't notice it, but it affected his reiatsu, made him somewhat stronger but he wasn't in a fighting mood. It seemed that even Kaiyo's and Tatsu's reiatsu fit together from this point of view. His brow lifted when he noticed the girl flash stepped, even he couldn't do that and to top thing's off, she could guess exactly where he was even though she had no eye contact...or atleast he thought.

Turning around, while standing up, Tatsu eyed the little Buzz, as if he wanted to know whatever she was hidding, his deep blue eyes, frowning upon her. ''What are you'' He said, trying with a last hope to get answers for this useless trip.

As the staring went on the girl started speaking about bringing him back and to stop chasing dead people. His glance fell to the floor and he raised his hands forward as if this was the moment to put a bakudo on them, labelling him as a prisoner. ''Guess this is the time I go down without a fight'' He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Kaiyo's mind took a moment to think of a any suitable answer. The tear between her own guilt and her mission ever increasing with each moment she spent with Tatsu. Her own name lingered on the tip of her tongue, praying to tumble from her lips. No such luck. 'I'm a friend' she finally answered. A little annoyed with herself for even flash stepping so close, she had at least hoped tatsu might be too busy with his own contemplations to notice. Of course the winds were not in her favour today.

A large bolt of lightning illuminated the dark car park just a second. Her own reiatsu jolting silently inside her body, fighting against the barrier to explode outwards. Kaiyo clenched her fists tightly, dropping her gaze to the floor as she tried to think of othre things. Past Tatsu and the weather. Of course the matters at hand wouldn't allow such time to relax.

The girl's eyes lifted, quaking with another raucous explosion of thunder. He was handing himself over?! It was wrong, all wrong. Kaiyo was in effect, arresting one of her closest friends for not believing her own faked death. Where was the line of right in that situation. A question she needent ask, because kaiyo already knew the answer.

Swollowing her emotion, she looked directly into Tatsu's eyes. 'Good...' she muttered. Kaiyo lifted up her right hand, 'Bakudo 4. Hainawa' she uttered the words. A golden rope entagling itself tightly around Tatsu's wrists. The faint pattering of footsteps echoed on the floor below. A clicking appearing in her ear just seconds afterwards. 'Buzz! Status report'.

Kaiyo kept her right hand forwards, her eyes fixated on Tatsu. Trying to at least get a read of what was going on in his head as she replied. 'Floor above, hostile ready for transportation back to Soul Society'
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Tatsu's eye's roamed towards the sky, as the rain fell down on him, quite dramatically, his long hair's neatly kept in check by the red bandanna the captain had taken in for him, hearing the words she spoke rather poked his heart with a stake. ''I doubt that but I won't complain'' The shinigami said with a sigh.

At this point it was rather obvious that the weather affected Tatsu in the same manner that it affected Kaiyo, he looked at every at every lightning strike and ever rumble of the thunder. ''Its like she's right there in the sky, right over my head...but I can't reach her...'' At this point he couldn't sigh anymore, and he moved his hand right behind his back, to allow her an easier procedure to arrest him.

Tatsu couldn't ear the footsteps below, for his head was hurting and his ear's buzzing, his eye's burning with salty tear's hidden within the rain, he was at a point where he regreted his choice, he thought that if the captain was alive that wasn't what she had in mind for him, but he didn't sniffle and didn't sob, he kept his cry to a perfect silence and kept facing away from the girl, trying to suppress those tear's surging from where he didn't know. He was used to be known to be a very neutral person, and now he was crying, after being convinced that the captain was dead.

At this point Tatsu just awaited there for the other's to come by, and waited to see how this would turn, maybe if he didn't do anything else, he wouldn't be killed when he came back.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:17 pm

'Its like she's right there in the sky, right over my head...but I can't reach her'. Each word cut through Kaiyo like a knife sliding through butter. She seemed so easily hurt by the pain she'd cause someone she cared so much about. About 20 seconds left; her awoken comrades were drawing closer and closer. Her internal clock ticked by slowly, dragging time through as Kaiyo's mind raced.

The girl glanced over her shoulder quickly, looking back to Tatsu with a regretful expression. Her eyes hollowed with guilt, the girl stepped a little closer. Unable to or even want to stop the words tumbling from her mouth. 'I'm not dead Tatsu, i'm sorry, i'll explain it to you later...Thanks for picking up my headband' she smiled weakly, taking another step back. So quickly interrupted by the rabble of a team she had been sent off with. Bruised and all, her team leader took the charging voice once more. 'Lucky capture Buzz, I must've slowed him down enough for you...let's escort him back to Soul Society' . Arrogant bugger. He just couldn't help himself.

Kaiyo stayed perfectly still, the two girl moving round to hold onto either of Tatsu's shoulders. The twinkling hell butterfly emerged behind the girl. Kaiyo kept her gaze firmly on Tatsu, her face blank, but for a small hint of a smile. No regret.

'I've contacted base. His squad representative will be ready to put him into custody, then after i write up my report' No doubt screaming about how you caught Tatsu Kaiyo snarled inwardly, simply tuning out her team leader as the bright doors emerged behind them. Well now, this should be fun...
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:06 pm

The rain kept falling down as the footsteps of the academy students. Of course Tatsu turned around as the girl spoke to him, and with each words she spoke, his courage rose back up a hundred fold. The water probably crashed on her as it did on him, the blue eyed man stared at her and a smile took birth on the side of his mouth as if a light had erupted where it had once vanish. Tatsu's eye kept glued to the captain as the other shinigami walked in. Eyeing them and then glancing back at Kaiyo, with a smirk on the side of his mouth, as if he was about to do something stupid.

Tatsu took a look at the girl's and sighed. ''You girl's need to improve your sync, and think ahead of what your opponent can do, and you..'' He said looking at the leader of this team. ''You need to learn not to let your pride get in your way.'' Hearing from the leader of the team, that the squad representative knew Tatsu was arrested, and probably already guessed why he had left the soul society.

Cracking his neck was probably the sign that meant he was about to burst into action, of course he couldn't break the bakudo on his hands and on his zanpakuto, The young samurai had no choice but to use a technique he didn't fully control yet. In a moment's thought Tatsu vanished from his spot, using his un-mastered shunpo ability to try and appear behind Buzz, if everything worked out how he wanted it to work out, he would raise his wrists and attempt to restrain her between her own bakudo and his arms.

At this point if everything worked out, Tatsu would have Kaiyo really close, as if she was an hostage, slowly walking away from the group making them understand that if the moved closer, he would probably harm her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 pm

There it was, that glinting smirk that began to raise his lips into a fully fledged smile. The others, clearly didn't notice the neck click. Kaiyo wasn't sure if it was a signal for her or not, either way, she wouldn't be attacking Tatsu. Though she had to admit, she hadn't expected his reaction. Kaiyo dug her foot deeper into the ground to stop her reactions elbowing Tatsu in the face.

In an instant, the sparking Kidou was around her neck. Golden energy so close to her, and the storm that had left her soaked to the core. It was a poor combination for Kaiyo to hold back her energy and something she was willing with every inch of her body. Kaiyo was still pretty beaten from the last surge that had attacked her. The difinative blocking of her power, by the time Kaiyo's energy had built up inside her enough to forcefully break the gloves, she would have long since passed out from the pain.

Kaiyo tilted her head upwards slightly, trying to avoid the sparking Kidou so close to her neck. It wasn't that she didn't trust Tatsu, more she didn't trust her own reiatsu, and it was more convincing if she looked pained. The other three had all reached for their weapons, hands still hovering above hilts by the time Tatsu was slowly walking away with her. 'We're calling for backup! You will not escape Traitor, so let Buzz go, right now!' the 'leader' called, trying to muster up as much authority as possible. His knees were practically rattling together he was so scared.

It all seemed a bit silly to Kaiyo, of course they could out-run the students with ease, but they were eventually have to return and because of his escape attempt, Kaiyo would have to be more hurt for anyone to believe she was actually kidnapped. A hassle really. All so Tatsu could ask questions he didn't need to know answers for, at least he'd understood what she meant. Still, Kaiyo didn't exactly look happy by the whole situation. Though it was to be expected of Buzz.

The three students slowly edged forwards a pace with each step backwards Tatsu took. 'Oh this isn't going to end well' she muttered to herself. Deciding to just let it all unfold or the time being.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:06 am

Tatsu just had stood there, laughing in himself as the other's didn't see nothing of his plan ahead of time, for a little second he was rather proud of himself. Tatsu had guessed that an academy student, under disguise or not couldn't really see through a shunpo, and then again, could counter it, and it seemed that Kaiyo could see through that again, she was a smart girl in Tatsu's eyes.

Of course, Tatsu was careful not to hurt the captain he liked so much, so he kept the bakudo she had performed away from her eyes, and lowered his wrists to her stomach, Tatsu couldn't really guess that the energy within her gloves was trying to surge but then again, he hadn't the experience to understand everything.

Shorter after getting shouted at by someone who was just about to piss his pants Tatsu nodded, and smirked. ''I guess that, you've guessed who I am, I'll come back for you later''. With those words, Tatsu attempted to shunpo away, with the girl in his arms this time, anywhere they wouldn't see, and probably as far as possible, anyway, Tatsu had this gut feeling they didn't have the balls to chase after him.

So after a short moment, Tatsu quickly got tired of using this unmastered technique, but he kept going, smartly enough, his reiatsu kept getting more and more used, thus making his spiritual presence harder to notice. A short while after, he would proceed to free Kaiyo from the prison of his arms. Sitting down, he looked at Kaiyo, and probably spoke words she didn't expect. ''So, how you doing?''. A smile erupted on his face and he took the blue bandanna that was tied on the handle of his Zanpakuto. ''I don't really mind if you vanish for years.. but I really wanted you to keep this, and you said the bandanna meant a lot for you. Honestly thinking, Tatsu thought that if it meant alot for her, that she'd keep it somewhere safer than a burnt up Gigai where anyone could've picked it up. ''So I went through all the trouble to give you this back.''.

Pulling up a smile, while hopefully giving away the bandana to the captain Tatsu turned to face her away and chuckle. ''I don't suppose you have the ability to open a gate hmm?'' And THAT was his plan on getting back to the soul society, finding the captain, and counting on her to open a gate so that he could come back, without anyone having a proof against what he did.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:05 am

Kaiyo stumbled to get her footing again. Her head spinning slightly as she wiped a few annoying raindrops from her face. Smiling weakly at Tatsu as she replied to him, 'I've been busy really...Sorry i didn't tell you before Tatsu, i wasn't allowed' she mumbled, guilt slowly whispering away as repent took over.

Kaiyo's eyes dropped to his hand, the now sodden blue material hanging limp in his hand. Her own hand moved towards Tatsu's wrapping it around his grip as she gently pushed it back to him. 'I can't take it yet...It's not the real one anyway' she added with a light smirk. Clearly quite smug with her own foresight, though she doubted anyone would have been able to remove anything from her corpse, it seemed as though it would have been in safe hands either way. 'Sorry about the trouble over it' Her voice was soft and sincere as she pulled her hand back to her side.

Biting her bottom lip gently, 'Yeah but...Well then what's your plan?' Not wanting to return Tatsu into the arms of any situation that might harm him. Kaiyo's wounds weren't getting any better with time, so the sooner she got some more medical attention the better. Though she knew herself well enough to know they weren't all that serious, her lowered reiatsu didn't help with minor healing.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:27 am

Tatsu looked at the girl and allowed a smile to rip its way onto his face the fact that she wasn't allowed to tell him only confirmed the fact that in soul society there were people who still were more stuck up than the captains and that even the captains couldn't always have their say. ''I guess you don't always have a choice, you do what must be done''. Frowning a bit after his brief smile, the samurai sat down and faced away from the captain. ''Tell me captain..what happens to the runaways? Back when I was in the academy..I dreamt of leaving of leaving Soul Society...of course that all changed when I met you but still...I'll admit my faith is a bit shaken..'' The young shinigami was beginning to have doubts about his way, and turned to the only person that would probably listen to him without wacking him with the rules of soul society.

Turning back at the captain as she moved her hand closer to the bandanna that he had given her a few days back, the shinigami stood still as a statue of iron, he listened to the captain as she spoke about the fact that this wasn't the real one, he felt stupid and relieved at the same time, it meant alot for him to see that she wouldn't ditch the thing he gave. ''They say, a zanpakuto is a part of your soul, did you know the sash came with the zanpakuto''. Tatsu didn't remember if he told her about the fact that the original was a part of his zanpakuto, but that's the answer he gave to answer his troubles.

The soft breeze rolled in and his hair ruffled themselves in the air, the red bandanna holding his hairs together, holding them in the same position as ever. Giving her a serious look, then a smile Tatsu raised both of his shoulders at once. ''Honestly I don't know, I could hide, untill you become yourself again, then you appear and fetch me...or you could open a senkai gate right now and forget this ever happened.

The samurai seemed rather serious about this all, but his glance shined upon the city, as if he wanted to see more to this, but then again he didn't want to lose the captain. Her decision would mean alot of things.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Runaways...The word tugged at Kaiyo in a heartbeat; an instinctive need to help and protect Tatsu caught onto the correlation faster than the conscious mind of the Captain could even attempt to follow. A cold hand traced slowly through her wet hair, tilting the hat off her head as she did so. A furrowed brow added to the mix of emotions Kaiyo felt right then, displaying in contrast to eachother at an alarming rate for the moment. Not helping along by the current weather. Of course confusion followed as words began to form in the girl's mind, torn between her loyalties Kaiyo had to choose. When had she ever been one for following the head though?

'You just have to follow your heart Tatsu...Stay because you want to, not because of me...You just gotta know i'll always protect you. Heh, i'd die twice if it came to it.' A light joke always rippled against a serious tone, a momentary lapse of tension. A welcomed one as well, though kayo spoke with the utmost sincerity. The girl sighed lightly, pulling her hat back over her hair, droplets of water trickling down the side of her face as she continued. 'Runaways...The ones that go rouge, if you're lucky, they'll just want to bring you back for questioning or the maggots nest. More likely though, just a kill order would be put on you.' There was more to say on it, but the girl was reluctant to discuss such options.

There it was again, that same tug at her heart. The pull of emotion that felt so alien to the Captain. A part of his Zanpakuto was given to her...It was touching, and Kaiyo couldn't help but smile. 'I guess that's why we fight so well together then' she smiled, she really was fighting alongside Tatsu with the bandanna. A moment of serenity floated between the pair, a fluttering beat of silence that was swept away with the breeze.

Biting her bottom lip in a moments thought, Kaiyo smiled lightly. 'I think you'll be safer to head back to Soul Society with me, nothing that serious will happen as it is, and if it does, i have your back. Talk to Shiku, try and rest it on your emotional state and nobody will really mind...I think' she smiled. Her now hazel eyes fixated on Tatsu's
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Tatsu knew well Kaiyo wasn't like the other captain's he knew she'd care about what he said and the way he said it, making a step towards the captain while giving a look at her hand tracing through her brown hair. It felt weird a little to see her look like this and in all honesty he liked her more blond but that was but a mere detail. ''My heart, my body, and my soul resides in the hand's of the 11th division's captain, and I'd probably die for you too''

Allowing a chuckle to her joke as she spoke to him about the runaways, that choice wouldn't follow his interest, and wouldn't follow his heart, he had decided by this moment to whom his heart belonged. ''I guess that if I wanna stay with you, I gotta stay along your side.''

Tatsu took a step closer, he was rather close, just about 1 foot away from the captain of the division, he could feel his emotions about everything he believed thrown out the window, he remembered the day back in the academy where he said in his head he'd be a runaway, that thought was crashed the day he crashed in the captain of the 11th division. ''I believe we fight well together...because we are tied with more than comradeship, I kinda...you know...bah never mind'' It was very rare that Tatsu didn't feel certain about what he said, stuttering wasn't his speciality.

The young samurai looked towards Kaiyo as she spoke about going back to Soulsociety together, to sound of it pleased his ears and a smile took birth on the side of his mouth. ''I guess you really got me figured out'' He smiled staying where he stood as she had her eyes fixated on his, instead of his usual chuckle, Tatsu laughed a little. ''Captain..I prefered your blue eyes'' He said while looking at her straight in the eyes. What was this feeling, pounding through his chest as if it wanted to reach out for Kaiyo and just wrap itself around her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Her eyes dilated, the blood rushing to her cheeks as the prickling warmth spread across her face. Things were changing, different intentions seemed to follow Tatsu's words and the ignorant girl was simply oblivious to them all. Unable to understand why her heart had started to beat faster, skipping loudly against her ribcage as Tatsu stepped closer. His words rattled through her head, a subtle smile graced her face, a small grin that spoke volumes.

Kaiyo shrugged lightly, 'I wouldn't mind the company' she smirked playfully. The girl leant forwards without even realising it. Hanging onto Tatsu's words as her subconscious danced around what she wanted him to say. Faltered by some reason or another, he cut off his words. Changing his mind. Tipping her head ever so slightly to one side, she held her smile. Her wet hair brushing against her neck as she moved. A glimmer of light bounced off her eyes, reflecting against the contact within it as Kaiyo nodded lightly. 'Heh, you're not makin much sense Tatsu' she added lightly.

The girl could still feel it, like a wave. Washing and crashing through he body. Kaiyo was used to the kind of energy her reiatsu and zanpakuto released, this was unfamiliar though. Different didn't mean it was bad by any means, the girl was simply un-familiar with it. She liked what Tatsu was saying though, and she couldn't even explain why she did. It was comforting to know he was by her side, and had her back. She shrugged modestly, 'I think it's because you're so special to me' she replied, uncertain that she knew Tatsu so well, she just cared enough about him. Kaiyo cared a lot for most people. Her head dropped down as he spoke about her eyes. Her cheeks prickling red again as she lowered her head, her hair flicking down in front of her face. Kaiyo moved her hands slowly up to her eyes, holding them open as she cautiously removed the contact lenses. Whipping her head back up to Tatsu as she edged even closer to him. Her crystal blue eyes locked with his gaze as she smiled, 'Is that better?'

Of course such playful and irrelevant topics were more enjoyable than facing the pressing matters at hand. Although they were in no real danger, returning to Soul Society sooner rather than later would be best. If Tatsu explained well enough that he was simply not in great mental health and still in shock of his captains death, Kaiyo was fairly certain he'd be fine.

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:43 pm

The young samurai eyed the captain, an honest smile dropping itself on the side of his mouth as the blush started to spread, raising an hand hoping she'd allow him to move whatever hair she had in her face if any, just to get a better look at that upcoming smile. Something in that woman in front of him awoke something within Tatsu, something he ran away from all that time within the academy.

Tatsu wasn't the kind of man, to hide his opinion, being so skillful in the arts of the blade alot of girls back in his academy days wanted to become mates with him, be he refused each and everyone of them, saying that passion had no place with the arts of swordsmanship. At the moment his heart was breaking a shell that he had placed before, and his head was telling him that swordsmanship had no place with passion. Taking up a deep breath and an ounce of courage, the young samurai stood his ground, ever so close to the captain, his eyes deeply into hers. ''Kaiyo, I'll be honest with you, from the day I met you, from the day our blades danced together, I've fallen in love with everything you are.'' At this point, his heart was pounding his chest and he could feel up all the way to his head, as if a huge wave of stress took place within his whole, scared that she'd refuse the offer of the samurai.

The young man stared into Kaiyo's now blue eyes, saying nothing, letting the silence be crashed by the sound of the falling rain around them, his face ever so close to hers , but he wouldn't go any closer, he wanted her to have her word. A shy smile upon the face of a normally very neutral person could be seen as akward, but he waited her answer.

''Love The zanpakuto resonated within the shinigami's mind. ''Something worth my protection''
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:06 pm

((OOC: Hope its okay, i'm happy to change parts/ All of it Razz ))

Kaiyo's expression froze, faltered by the rush of emotions that had swept over her like a wave across the ocean. There was surely too much to process, too much to think over. His eyes were just so engaging. Too many thoughts were swirling around her mind; caught off guard by his sincere smile. It was surely against the rules for a Captain to even like a squad member so much, but...Well if she'd gotten away with killing herself. A bit more life appeared in the girl's eyes, sparking with another thunderous crack of lightning. Kaiyo slowly licked her lips, opening her mouth to respond in an equal manner when something caught her eye.

A glistening blue light just above Tatsu's shoulder. Kaiyo's eyes widened in realisation. Moving at her own full speed, the Captain grabbed onto both of Tatsu's arm's, twisting around with him as she dived onto the ground, still holding tightly to Tatsu. The pair skidded along the ground on impact. Kaiyo ducked her head, lying on top of Tatsu as the blue arrow shot past them. Following quickly by another. That was just what they needed, a nosy quincy. Not to say it couldn't be sued to their advantage; it was just bad timing. The rain continued to pour down heavily, the roaring sky tingling against the girl's natural energy.

With still not enough time to reply,the girl rolled off Tatsu. Squinting slightly as a raindrop splashed onto her face. The Quincy was getting closer. Uncertain why the annoying archer would choose to attack the strongest source of energy over the students, Kaiyo decided they'd headed back to Soul Society already. The girl pushed off the ground, unsheathing the sword on her back as she twisted to the side slightly. The energy surrounding the arrow creating a wave that pushed against her body. The blue bolt neared the girl as she turned, slicing it straight in two. Kaiyo glanced up to the quincy. He was still too damn far away, and he wasn't weak either. Even just cutting through the arrow had taken more energy than she'd expected. The girl glanced across to Tatsu with an apologetic look. She wanted nothing more than to tell him how she felt, but she couldn't. 'We might need to run, I can't take him in this state'. Kaiyo didn't want Tatsu to get hurt either, so she didn't suggest his fighting.

To make matters worse, her own reiatsu had started to try and push itself out again. It was only slightly at the moment, but Kaiyo could feel it. Bubbling away, calling to be released... Tatsu... The lightning... The quincy... It was all working against her. Trying to stay focused, the girl held her stance, watching the faint silhouette of the annoying quincy with an intense glare. He had stopped for a little while, which meant only one thing. He was getting ready for a big attack. A barrage of arrows. Doubt crept in through the darkness in her mind, her heart still reeling from being so close to Tatsu and her body still recovering from the wounds he himself had given her only moments ago. 'Here comes the next attack' she called across to Tatsu, figuring he'd get the hint to stand up and defend as well. Another cracking light illuminated the sky, a sharp roar tearing through the clouds.

Oh how quickly the tides had changed.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Pulsations of energy rushed through the two, the romance that the hung in the air was too perfect, Tatsu had that gut feeling something was going to turn bad. The rain seemed to pour even harder on the pair, while the thunder roared even harder. Something was off, there was a sparkle of blue that didn't fit in her blue eyes, and in a moments thought, the young samurai was being flung over to the ground.

Something had ruined his moment, and ruined all the courage he needed to summon to even talk to her this far, but he enjoyed the posture the pair had taken even if the landing was a little rough. Even though, Tatsu was a professional swordsman, not a professional shinigami, so his first reaction was to glance at the girl who was over him and his second thought was to check what was in the surroundings for cover.

There wasn't much to hide behind, but alot to hide in, after all they were on rooftops they could simply shunpo inside a building. Giving a glance behind the pair maybe he could break the roof and use the building as protection, would he be able to break the roof. ''My opinion is, cover our escape root, I'll hold him back as find that out'' Tatsu stood up and unsheathed his zanpakuto with dauntless courage he took a step forward. ''Or we could shunpo right beside him and show him who's boss'' Either way Tatsu was gonna execute the plan, and beat this guy, running away wasn't the choice he'd want for this moment.

The samurai's reiatsu was raging around the pair in a protective manner even if he couldn't really protect with mere energy, it was just how he felt. 1 hand on the zanpakuto holding it in the traditional stance, while along his body his other hand held the subtle parrying dagger. Tatsu hoped he was good enough and fast enough to dodge and parry most of the arrows for him and the girl while she tried to find an exit or find an opening in the attack.

When the attack launched itself, the thunderous black sky turned into blue energy, Tatsu couldn't see all the projectiles thrown in his direction. Concentration He told himself before shutting his eyes and re-opening them again when his focus came back to him. ''This is no worse than 5 academy students at close range'' He tried to encourage himself as his body busted into action. When the arrows made contact with his parrying dagger Tatsu felt like he was trying to stop a boulder from falling, it slowed him down but he kept going, dodging most of the attacks as his agility permitted him to do such prowess. There was no hiding the fact that arrows made contact with flesh sometimes, he wasn't perfect yet, everytime the energy crashed against his body, a grunt emerged from the bottom of his throat as he endured the pain of swordsmanship. His greatest strength was enduring pain, and he was doing it just fine. His eyes shot towards the sky for a short second, wondering what the sharp roar was, not sure it was just the thunder this time. ''Hope you've got a plan, I'd hate dieing before getting your reply''
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:49 pm

In all honesty, Kaiyo was only half listening to Tatsu. Mostly focused on the bloody fast arrows that were shooting towards her the girl's mind was rushing through their possible options. It seemed doubtful really; escaping. A quincy who had purposefully gone after two shinigami separated from the group, he'd chase them. If they killed him though, well it would be a valid excuse for Tatsu, to lure the quincy away to save the students. Having to use Kaiyo as a hostage to get away; hell she could even say her wounds were from the quincy.

'Okay, we're gunna have to get into close range' she finally announced, already panting lightly as she twisted around on her side, narrowly avoiding another projectile as she sliced through one. The girl was caught off guard by Tatsu, wincing almost in time with him each time he was hit. She couldn't help but hide her smile though, and she'd be damned if she didn't get to reply either.

Kaiyo jumped forwards, moving with an intense speed as she pushed off a passing blue beam of light, flipping towards as she landed almost directly in front of Tatsu. Placing both hands on her blade as the shimmering metal blurred through her strikes. Her fighting skill made her a perfect wall of defence, and Kaiyo hated seeing tatsu get hurt. That, and given her restricted energy, he'd have to make the attack. Still moving her blade around her body a bead of sweat rolled down the side of her forehead; masked by the pattering rain. 'Attack at the same time then, you shunpo to behind him and i'll go straight forwards, okay?' she was almost shouting over the weather. Battling the elements.

Still, Kaiyo knew it wouldn't work. Tatsu would be able to land the hit, but given her damn gloves that were fighting so hard against her sparking reiatsu. It was only a matter of seconds before the searing pain began again. It would floor her, she could already tell, but they couldn't run and Tatsu could still take the bugger out. Kaiyo gripped her blade handle even tighter, her hands too numb t feel the rain as she slashed downwards, following the blade with a small spin to block Tatsu. Wincing slightly as an arrow shot straight into her side. The girl moved back again. 'On three!' she shouted. Clearly not accepting any offers of Tatsu's that might include him being put into more harms way. Kaiyo still considered the entire situation her fault.

'One!' A faint chink of the metal on her blade prepared itself for impact. 'Two!' Kaiyo slide her foot back slightly, preparing for an almighty leap of faith. Whispers of golden light began to lightly patter from her hands, the gloves surely about to hit into suppressing the energy. God this was going to hurt.

'Three!'
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Tatsu didn't have the time to think about what would happen after this fight, his whole concentration was focused on dodging and or blocking most of the arrows that came in his general direction. The reasons for the quincy's appearance were fishy he'd admit that, but he would regret messing with this samurai. In the flash of a moment, Tatsu spun on the ball of his foot, sending his hairs twirling in a wirl as he spun on himself, nearly avoiding an armor that would've gotten him straight in the face, finishing his motions while kneeling down, the samurai panted for air, sweat rolling down his face.

While kneeling down the captain had began speaking about an attack plan, the samurai was still kneeling down fighting to take his breath back. ''Al-Alright!'' He said within two breath while standing up, using the captain's cover she provided him for a second. The young man appreciated the help she provided him, and listened to her elaborate her plan, something bad would happen to this quincy in just about 4 seconds.

Tatsu trusted the person that he was fighting with, with his own very life, not something a samurai would trust to anybody. One, his vision started to blurr, two, his muscles began to force, three time slowed down. His vision began to blurr as he needed to keep his eyes on the target and the rain fogged his eyes, his muscles began to force because he needed not to miss this shot, timed slowed down in his own point of view as he shunpo'ed behind his target. His sword was working its way towards the quincy at lung level of his back, using all his might without making a sound, hoping the rain would mask his appearance behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The student that snuck off *Tatsu*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next