The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Student Dormitory (Open to all)

Go down 
+3
maika
Kaoseu Enjel
Ri O'Nocht
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Student Dormitory (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Ri made his way back to the dorms after his wild goose chase for the whisper. He took his time returned mainly because his body just couldn't move any faster. As he travelled the academy ground many student point and talked about him and his sparring match with Kaiyo earlier but he'd expected that.

He soon found him self in the familiar courtyard that lead the way to the dormitory.Over the last while Ri had come to think of the dormitory as home as well as a source of entrainment as frequently student would have small fight or competition which held great entertainment value.

Ri made his way to the meal room inside the building. The room was filled with large rectangular table that only barely stood up from the ground and at the opposite side of the room was the kitchen.

Ri had one of the junior students to fix him up a meal in exchange for a sparring session tomorrow. Ri took a seat and started eating as bell rang signalling the end of classes that day.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Kaoseu came into the room and slumped down in a chair, peeling away bandages he felt were unnecessary, but that the teacher had forced him to put on due to injuries during practice that day. He looked up and saw another person across the room, eating. Kaoseu was hungry, but didn't want to get up, so he sat there, watching the guy, whom he had not yet met, despite his time being here.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female
Number of Posts : 62
Quote : If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything
Registration Date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Maika kept her head down as she walked, her flaming red hair falling in front of her eyes every now and then, that annoyed Maika. The girl had been training most of the day, and had left her Kosode in the Dojo she had been in; instead deciding to sport a black vest top. Maika, looked up for a moment as she rounded the corner, sliding her body to the side to avoid a first year running along the hallway.

Maika took a seat at the large table in the meal room, sitting on the free side away from the two men already there. Working on manners alone Maika, sat down and nodded slightly to each guy, 'Afternoon' she said clearly, her gaze averted from either men as she took to looking out the window, her mind wandering off onto what dinner options she should have. Maika didn't know either of the students, but she had seen them around the academy before.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Ri had been in a world of his own and not noticed Maika or Kaoseu sit down. He'd been replaying his fight with Kaiyo over and over in his head think of what he could of done better.It was something he always did as a form of mental exercise and a way for bettering himself.

"O Hello" Ri said snapping back to reality. He looked across to Kaoseu and said the same. He pushed his bowl away from him and when to stretch his arms but stop when he heard a painful crack come from his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:34 pm

"Kaoseu nodded at them both. "Hiya." he said, as he studied both of them, analyzing minute details, noticing even the things that didn't stand out. This was his way of figuring people out, and it usually gave him insight into things they probably often wouldn't share. As he was looking the two over, he heard the loud cracking sound from the other guy's shoulder. He stood quickly, asking, "Are you ok?" as he began to take a couple steps forward. He looked to the girl and asked, "Would you mind coming over here? If h broke something, I may need help trying to set it."
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:39 pm

"I'm fine thanks" Ri said smiling. He was rather embarrassed he didn't like showing weakness. He rotated his arm which gave off a few crack and creeks and then did the same to the other arm and finally he cracked his back his gave one an enormousness cracking sound.

"I was in a sparring match with Captain Saiyouko" Ri explain as he rubbed his shoulder "And well you can guess what happened.She should my skin what he blade felt like but the fight was well worth it."
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Maika allowed her gaze to wander over the guy who'd just tried to stretch...and fail. The girl didn't gesture to get up, but she did turn her head fully to look at the guy. A single strand of red hair fell down over her eye, Maika blinked slowly before sweeping it back into place. The opened her mouth slightly to ask who'd beaten up the battle-worn guy so much, her question answered before she had a chance. This guy fought a Captain...and didn't die? she thought to herself, throwing a quick sideways glance to the other guy.

Maika chose her words carefully, not because she was worried about offending the guy, no, she just didn't like to talk much, 'How are you not dead?' she asked with a deadly serious tone. Maika shuffled for a moment to get comfortable, resting her right arm on the table in front of her. The arm was bandaged all along it; a souvenir from her earlier training.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Kaoseu nodded and went to grab a plate of food. He came back and sat at the table, equidistant from both the girl and the guy, and finished his information gathering from before. All three of them seemed to have been recently injured. "So how'd you manage to pick a fight with with Captain Kaiyo...? Or, to be more precise, why would you even think of accepting a battle with the 11th squad captain in the first place?" he asked. He felt slightly jealous, having never even come into contact with a captain as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:03 pm

"She saw me spar with another student and called me over we got to taking and then ended up with us in a sparring match and I couldn't say no " Ri said telling his tail to the other. "Only reason I'm still alive is she was holding back a lot though she still managed to beat me. Was really fun though never fought so hard in my life and I'll just happy I hit her a few times but when I think of it she could of counter but it could of hurt me so she took the hit and she could kill me with her reiatsu alone Ri said waffling on as he normally did. " Sorry tend to keep talking till someone stops me
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Maika didn't mean to, but she laughed lightly at the end of the story, deciding that she might as well keep her smile on her face for at least a little while. Although the girl did in truth find who whole story almost unbelievable; the fact a Captain would simply appear to ask a student for a sparring match was a bit silly, but, for all she knew the Captain in question was just that.

The girl rose from her seat and returned a few minutes later with a tray of food. As Maika sat down she glanced quickly over to Kao; the guy seemed almost annoyed at Ri's fight, but that could surely just be natural. Maika however, did not envy the guy at all, the girl didn't light fighting that much...especially the blood. 'Still, you'll be glad you've formed a relationship with a Captain, they can be useful allies...especially one so militant' she mused, no even realising she had spoke out-loud.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Kaoseu nodded slightly, his face clearing any emotion as he made a regular practice of before he began to talk. He looked to the guy again and said, "Wow. That's some tale. You're lucky you aren't dead right now. So how long have you two been here?" he asked, directing the question at both individuals. He was curious to get to know someone here, so he wouldn't feel so lonely, having been here a while and not made any friends as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Kuroi walked to the academy Grounds, apparently some idiot had decided that he would pick a fight with 11th squad's captain. Kuroi had been asked to go and clean up the mess which he did not appriciate. Kuroi walked around for awhile and figured that a student that had gotten in a fight with a captian was either dead or eating something...why he thought that he didnt know but he headed to the meal room in the dormatory. In front of the doorway to the meal room he was confronted by an academy student who was very big and obviously had heard the rumors that 4th squad had no fighters and probably wanted to bully Kuroi. He said where you goin Kuroi replied 'None of your buisness, now get out of my way' When kuroi made an effort to move past the big student the student got in the way and kuroi was already angry and kuroi chanted Hado 1 Sho! and the big student flew through the door Kuroi made sure he wouldnt bother him anymore either by casting Bakuto 1 on the Student as he was trying to get up. Kuroi then remembered his task and said to the assembly of students 'Yall know where the person who picked a fight with Kaiyo taicho is?
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:33 pm

"she's not what I expected a Captain to be like but she's some fun. Invited me to join her squad too" Ri said answering Maika's question and then turned to Kaoseu "Long enough. Can't wait till I graduate though I've had some fun time here."

Ri heard something crash or fall to the floor but as he turned around he caught sight of Kuroi and head his ask who was it who fought Kaiyo. He thought for a moment of standing up but didn't like the idea of being dragged off to the infirmary.

" I think he went to bed" Ri said speaking loudly so Kuroi could hear him. "Check up stairs he's the guy with all the cut on him
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:51 pm

'Look ive already been upstairs' Kuroi lied because the one who spoke was almost definitly the one who had fought Kaiyo taicho. he had the most injuries and plus either it was him or the one with all the bandages on him. heres how i see it...you take me for a fool...and you think im going to drag you over to the relief center to heal you...You think i would wear this He pulled on his relief pack on his back if i wasnt just going to do field healing or even just an evaluation... now im going to heal somebody...and anyway if you got in a fight with a captian you would need to eat to replenish you spiritual energy, not sleep he started to walk over to the voice that had made a stupid comment Now i can either knock you out and drag you to 4th divisoin headquarters or i can evaluate you here and probably only to a quick heal and let you go about you buisness... you choose' Kuroi waited patently for a response from anyone really'
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Ri put his hand to his chin and made some thinking noises and then turned to Kuroi. "What was option A again" Ri said laughing as he spoke "Come on then get it over with someone already heal the the cuts and bruises with Kidou but think i still have some internal damage cause my joints keep cracking

Ri sighed when he finally stopped talking , he hated getting heal because to him having to be healed meant he'd lost or wasn't good enough and so being heal or brought to the infirmary was nearly an insult to him.

"So tell me am I going to die" Ri said jokingly as he let Kuroi examine him
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:10 pm

'You will only die if i kill you...' Kuroi thought that there wasnt much blood loss but he was right there was minor internal damage...His shoulder was slightly dislocated...That had to be dealt with before he could heal the rest...Kuroi walked in front of Ri and Grabbed in between the shoulder and neck with his hand and simply open palmed hit the shoulder with the other knocking it back in place,that hurt Kuroi started to heal immediatly so the pain was probably dulled significantly he was done in a matter of seconds Kuroi then went and healed up the other cuts and bruises. those didnt take long but the were taxing on kuroi especailly while maintaining a binding kidou on the big man... 'alright your good to go, the joints cracking i cant do anything about... but is there anything else i missed?'
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Ri had fallen to face first into the table his body was just done from after all the fight today and with snapping his should back into place he just could hold himself up any more.

"No I think that me finished" Ri comment as his face lay on the table unable to move him self. "But do yourself a favour and study up on self heal cause I'm gonna hurt you when I recover Ri said in more a joking fashion then a threatening one.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:21 pm

You will only regret it Kuroi Flared his Reatsu probably not the wisest move but it was a substantial flare to a Academy student... Kuroi then packed his things and went back to headquarters probably to learn the layouts of the sewers...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:12 pm

"I hate that guy" Ri said as he pulled his face off the table and pulled his bowl back to him and started eat again. He felt wrecked and was only barely about to start conciousness.

His eyes fell upon Maika and he noticed her bandaged arm. He quickly swallowed and then ask. "What happened to your arm" Ri ask this out of curiosity but it also took attention off him. He hate being centre of attention and avoided at all cost.
Back to top Go down
maika

maika

Female

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Maika's body felt instantly heavy; the girl had been keeping her head down and eating as the 4th squad member had appeared; Maika wasn't big into making a scene, so she figured head down- eat food was a good idea. This was until the guy got mad, whereby the girl's body almost instantly dropped. The red head picked her head up off the table, having fought almost instantly with a breathless body to keep conscious; she figured she'd beaten about half that room that was out cold. The girl felt a single bead of sweat rolled down her forehead as her breathing began to even out again.

Maika's gaze fell to the side, as she looked at her arm, looking back over to Ri, she answered quite plainly, 'I hurt it training' In actuality, Maika had been trying to fight against something whilst un-armed, and in her attempt to spring off her hand to safety...well it had hurt quite a lot and ended quite badly. Maika pushed her food to the side, resting her other arm on the table as she kept her gaze down again, speaking to both companions, 'I'm Maika..' she stated, waiting for both men to respond with their own names.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:01 pm

"Ri..." Ri said between shoveling food into his mouth. "Ri O' Nocht" Ri noticed a brute of a student coming in. His face was red and he was roaring at two at his voice was giving Ri a headache.

"Hado 1 Ri said quietly. The brute felt to the floor and started rolling around. Ri laughed at this because he knew at his current state a child could break his Kidou but the brute seemed to be having trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Kaoseu looked up after all the commotion with the the 4th Squad healer, having been deep in thought the entire time, whilst taking in everything everyone else was saying, but seeming to be in his own little world. At the mention of their names, Kaoseu looked up. He gently slid his mostly untouched plate away as well, and looked at the girl, as if he had never met her, analyzing her again, after which he returned his gaze to the man, repeating the act. After he was satisfied, he turned back to the girl, noting how she had purposefully hidden her injured arm away and how she carefully avoided everyone's gaze.

"I'm Kaoseu. Nice to meet you...Maika. You as well, Ri." he said, talking softly, still trying to figure the girl out. He was still thinking as he picked up the brute, hit him once in the back of the next, right on the vertebrae, knocking him unconscious. He then proceeded to bring the man upstairs and threw him on an empty bed, then returned back to the dining area.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:17 pm

"You too. Gonna eat that?" Ri said taking Kaoseu plate as he went the deal with the brute. Ri frowned a little when Kaoseu took the brute away , he was like dinning entrainment well to Ri at least.

"Really got to wonder"
Ri said swallowing a heap of rice. "How people like that get in here. Honestly if he had the slightest amount of spiritual pressure he should of been able to beak my kidou"

Ri looked around in amusement , the room was back to normal. It always amused him how odd things can happen in the dorm but a few moments later it was as if nothing had happened at all until the next odd thing happened.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi

Setoshi

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:37 pm

It had been a fairly beautiful day, few thin clouds circled in the sky around the Seireitei. The sun shown brightly down through onto the ground, just as group of academy students hustled out from the kidou range the light in the sky seemed to be setting. It had been a long day in the life of a Student, endless training sessions followed by few too little breaks. The small assortment of students was filled with a equal amount of girl and boy aspiring shinigami, as the majority of the group quickly headed for the Dorm's to get their fill of food and rest a lone student seemed to break away from the pack. He was moving at a much slower pace than the rest, with almost dull and sluggish movements he walked along the brick covered path into the front doors of the Dormitory. Moving slowly into the food line he picked up a set of chop sticks as well as a soup and rice bowl, he stood in a trance behind the countless number of students while his stomach rumbled and groaned loudly. When he had enough he yelled out absurdly to the cooks, " HEY!! Hurry the hell up! The rest of us need food!! " His voice radiated around the room as it finally came to nothing more than a small echo. He looked to be very well dressed in white and blue robes, and equipted with a orange hilted katana strapped to his right hip. His shaggy white hair hung down in his gray eyes, as he spoke his words seemed to slur from exhaustion.

Walking up to the counter he layed his two bowls down and looked almost through the cook and spoke again, " Fill er' up. " He payed no attention to who it was serving him but he demanded a large serving, the cook simply shook his head disdainfully, " I'm not serving you! " he exclaimed, " you always come in here yelling and screaming for second helpings ". The cook pointed his large metal spoon at the shinigami as he spoke.

Gently laying his hand on his katana, the young man's eyes went almost black as he lowered his head, " If you don't shut the hell up and give me food, you won't be getting that hand back. " His actions were almost childish but the cook gave into filling his bowls, after getting his meal he walked over and sat down at a empty table adjacent to the three shinigami eating together. The white haired Shinigami sat down and quickly started shoving food into his mouth almost like a wild animal with no manners whatsoever, slurping and burping his way into the ramen and rice.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Ri finished eating and looked over at Satoshi as he demanded food. Ri sighed, he was sick of the academy and they immature students

"Ri O'Nocht" A voice called out loudly

"Here" Ri said dully as he lazily waved his hand.

"You are to report to the Dojo 1A tomorrow at Noon" A junior student said replaying a message from some instructor no doubt.

"Hm" Ri said waving his hand to send the student on his way."Right going to have a nice kip" With that Ri head off to his bed to get some sleep which he did but at late in the night when no light could be seen Ri awoke and unable to get back to sleep he left for a night time stroll.

((OOC: You's can continue at evening meal just wanted to write myself out of here))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Dormitory (Open to all)   Student Dormitory (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student Dormitory (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next