The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Student Area (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

No Student Area (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:31 pm

The vast majority of Sereitei was open only to fully fledged shinigami, a rule that Kaiyo had for a long time not been so convinced with. Given her new identity, and testably different reiatsu, the girl had figured she could test it out. Still dressed up her red and white uniform, and with her cap, brown hair and even brown contact lenses, the girl made her way over the barrier.

Captains log---
Subject 0 enters forbidden area, a few metres in and no responders yet. Empty area, will continue wandering to see distance able to be covered before initial forces halt the subject. Senses alert for incoming enemies. Reactions kept to a minimum to remain undercover.

Kaiyo was speaking inside her head. Quite enjoying how much like a secret spy she felt; it had always been the more appealing aspect of the second squad. Still, the short academy student did appear quite lost. Wandering forwards with no real sense of direction. Still, Kaiyo wanted to test the water. It was midday, or just about. There were no real clouds in the sky, but the air was cold; thick with ice and a low fog that lingered around, waiting for a breeze to appear. There was no wind.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:58 am

Saroki was walking down one of the main streets in seireitei, it lead through almost all the shops and taverns available, and obviously, a prime target for thieves and thugs. Saroki was patroling the area, not that she needed to, but simply because most of the unseated shinigami were away for a regiment of tough training. Saroki didn't care though, she was aching to do something, sitting in a tavern getting drunk wasn't her idea of fun.

Saroki was walking in a very flamboyant manner, her hands behind her head, conjoined only by her fingers. She was enjoying the sun to be honest, something she usually didn't really care for. The girl looked around her, hoping to spot a thief or two. But no good, nothing. It was just one of those days, she guessed.

But then, she felt something. Something very faint, but there. It felt like a shinigami was traveling somewhere, but all the unseated shinigami were gone; Not only that, but the seated shinigami were patroling different sections of the seireitei. Saroki's expression became troubled, that could only mean that the pressure she was feeling...Was that of a bandit, or thief! And it was close as well. Saroki kept her pace, waiting for this bandit's next move.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:28 am

Sensing the reiatsu of others was becoming increasingly more difficult. The technique itself was fine, but her Academy student restrictions added difficulty to the task. That and kaiyo had simply assumed she was alone.

Her arms swayed left to right with her step, limp like noodles and he banged against the side of her body. Boredom arrived quickly from such an exercise so, still vaguely focused, Kaiyo began to spin around as she moved. Gathering more speed in her movements as she jumped left to right, keeping low this time time and adding more speed.

The settled fog was thinner than that the early hours in the day. Though visibility was still low. Kaiyo twisted around, her arms flailing around in the air before she froze. Glancing down to her feet as a small chunk of rock. Obscuring her path of intense movement, the girl swung her right foot back and kicked it forwards. Leaning forwards to hear it rattle along the ground, Kaiyo was met instead with a chiming smash as the rock flew straight threw a window. Shattering it into small shards. Her smile dropped. 'Ooops' she mused.

Glancing to around in a rather guilty fashion to check nobody had seen her. She was safe. Tugging at her cap to hide her face a bit more, the girl shuffled around, and headed off in another random direction.

Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:45 am

As Saroki walked she could feel the foreign reiatsu grow closer and closer, untill it felt like she was almost right next to it, This was it, this was the spot where the bandit was. There was one problem though...She couldn't see a thing, the dense fog blocked line of sight, causing Saroki to wander around like a bat. She kept wandering around the vicinity in hopes that she'd run into the bandit, no luck.

When all seemed to be lost, 'CRASH!' The all too familiar sound of glash shattering, it was usually a natural sound in the rukongai, the place where she grew up. But here, on this kind of day? Kids weren't allowed to play games here, and besides the visibility was too low to actually play anything. And this section of seireitei was known for being populated by orderly and honest citizens. So that left but only one option, it was her target!!!

Saroki shunpoed up into the air, 20ft above the vicinity. She unshieved her zanpakuto and slashed downwards into the mist, the powerful slice sent a shockwave of reiatsu, powerful enough to cut through the fog for a moment, but not harm anyone or anything. Saroki examined the ground below as fast as she could, the fog started to reassemble, but just as she was about to lose her chance, she caught a glimpse of a person in a odd position, this had to be her target; Saroki could see him/her through the cracks of fog. Although it wasn't enough to get a clear sight.

Saroki felt as the reiatsu started to move, she could feel which way it was generally going, but other than that she was blind. The girl fell from the air, landing a few dozen feet behind her target. She shieved her katana and continued the chase, hopefully her target wouldn't sense her reiatsu approaching.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:55 am

A sudden breeze shot right past Kaiyo, sucking her brown hair into it before it swayed back into place. Kaiyo turned around too slowly, only seeing the fog as she heard as faint noise of feet. This wasn't good. Being caught wandering around was one thing, being caught running away from a broken window, well that was a whole different kettle of fish.

Kaiyo twisted around and darted left to right through the fog, trying to make her movements un-predictable. Tactics like that weren't generally implemented by Academy students, but the fog was at least hiding her identity.

Captain's log-
Subject 0 locked on by pursuing shinigami after an accidental kick broke a window, possibly door. Utilising evasive tactics. Hidden by fog.

There it was again, that secret ninja inner monologue that had taken to categorising her actions. Kaiyo continued on forwards, uncertain of where she was exactly, but worried she might run into something, the girl decided to try something sneakier. Twisting around as her left foot rushed forwards, Kaiyo switched her momentum, throwing her body weight around as she jumped. Hoping to jump over her attacker and escape.

Things went a little differently than planned. Upon moving forwards to jump, Kaiyo tipped. Her foot caught on something as she face-planted the ground and slid forwards slightly. Groaning in pain.

Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:37 am

((Ooc: STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!))

Saroki could hear the loud foot steps of her target, a constant rythym playing back and forth in her head. But suddenly, they changed, both in sound and in beat. Saroki kept running forwards though, hoping to keep track of her target. Saroki dodged oncoming civillians, juking and spinning, doing each at least twice. Saroki could hear her targets pace change, was she making a turn? 'No chance!

Saroki slowed down her pace, then she crouched low to the ground, focusing all of her strength into her legs. The next moment she jumped straight into the air, creating a mini dust bomb below her. Okay so maybe she was trying a little bit too hard, but she was having fun, and thats what she was craving most of all. As Saroki started to lose momentum she stopped in mid air, regaining composure. Saroki looked down and smirked, although she couldn't see much, she knew she was high enough to see the entire district.

Next, Saroki closed her eyes and focused on her targets reiatsu, from this distance it was extremely difficult to get a precise location. But she settled for the next best thing, she knew her targets general cordinates. Saroki pointed in the direction of Kaiyo, 'There, he's right there!' Saroki then dived down towards her target, there was no chance for escape.

After about four and a half seconds Saroki finally saw her target, at this speed she would crash into her target in about half of a second. Saroki grinned, but then, the grin was wiped off her face as she got a good look at her 'Target'...It was no bandit or thief, it was a academy student! And she tripped, no less! "EH?!?!" Saroki yelled out . She knew if she hit a academy student at this speed it would probably kill them, not only that, but she'd be stripped of her rank, and yet still, if she diverted her course she would cause countless Yen in property damage, while also causing some damage to herself.

There was no good way out of this, all she could do was try to slow down and hope for the best. The girl tried to regain composure as fast as possible, but wind force slowed her down more than it should have. Saroki tried to form some reiatsu near her feet to slow herself down, it worked to a certain degree, but not enough to take away the full force. This was it, she was out of time. 'Oh man, this is going to suck.....I'm sorry in advance, academy student!' Saroki slammed into Kaiyo, not enough to hurt her, but it was definatly unpleasant. The street below her also cracked and fractured. Saroki made a loud grunt on inpact. After the impact, Saroki got on all fours, her hands pushed up against Kaiyo's wrists, and her legs crossed over Kaiyo's legs. Making it impossible for her to get up.

Saroki was obviously angry, but a little embaressed as well for mistaking an academy student for a bandit or thief. "Now...Would you like to explain all of this to me?! Cause' I would really like to understand why you entered a restricted district, and then break a God-damn window, and then run from me as if you murdered someone!" Saroki's voice boomed down at Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:21 am

Kaiyo had been a little too oblivious to even notice what Saroki was doing. Waiting a moment to any kind of noise the girl rolled over onto her back. Rubbing her face gently as she sat back up. Kaiyo couldn't hear anything around her, so she stumbled back up to her feet. Rubbing her face gently in the knowledge that she would probably have a very bruise ace the next morning. Pausing, her brain twigged onto the fault with the idea her pursuer might just give up chasing her.

Then it hit her. Literally. Like a tonne of bricks, Saroki slammed into Kaiyo. The shock had shaken her more than anything else, well that and being bowled over by a seated shinigami. Her head rattled left to right as she banged against the floor. Her vision blurred for a moment as she felt herself being restrained.

Blinking hard a few times, Kaiyo finally got a good look at her attacker when she started yelling at her. At least her expression was that of genuine panic and fear. 'Shit she snapped, her voice trailing into her annoyance as she avoided eye contact. Kaiyo hadn't considered for one moment that it might be Saroki to find her. Kaiyo dropped the panicked look for a more sombre and sultry one, trying to offer a personality that wasn't her own. It was fine, she just needed to get out of the situation as soon as possible.

Kaiyo squirmed left and right, using as much of her feebly cut of spiritual energy as possible; it just wasn't enough. The brown haired girl managed maybe to lift herself an inch or so off the ground before she was slammed back down.

Panting lightly, Kaiyo blew a few strands of hair out of her mouth; unable to physically move them. 'Okay you're clearly in a bad mood so i'll just let you calm down and be on my way' she smiled politely, trying once more to sit back up and failing. Kaiyo had tried to speak calmly and casually, in actuality her voice had etched along the line of sarcastic and rude. Especially to who was now a higher ranking officer than her.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Saroki felt a bit insulted by this academy students lack of respect for authority. But it wasn't like she wasn't the first to sneak out of the academy, even so, she wasn't about to let this girl off the hook. She might've let her loose if she just snuck out for a peak, but breaking a window? And running away from Saroki? Now that was something Saroki couldn't afford to let her loose for.

Saroki tightened her grip on the academy student's wrists. You know damn well I can't let you go for this. Now, tell me, just why the hell did you throw a rock into a window?!" Saroki said in a slightly calmer voice; By now a few civillians started to gather around Saroki and Kaiyo, interested on what had happened. But they soon went back to their activities, only to be replaced by a fresh group of new people. Saroki didn't pay attention to them though.

She watched as the academy student tried to sit and, and obviously failing. Saroki Remained on Kaiyo though, pinning her down. "Now, tell me, what's your name?" She moved her head a little closer towards Kaiyo, making sure they both made eye-contact. She failed to sound calm, and instead her voice was a bit more akward than anything.

She was quite confused as to why an academy student might leave the academy, was this girl just curious? Or stupid. Saroki in all honesty would have rather not met this girl. She didn't want to get sucked into all the trouble; She would've been much more content in bashing some skulls in instead of having to drag a academy student back to the classroom, but as a shinigami she didn't really have a choice on whether or not to pursue a problem.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Kaiyo's eyes glanced sideways to her wrists, not used to seeing Saroki like this she shut her eyes for a moment. Choosing also to ignore the on-lookers as she kept her gaze firmly rested on the girl on top of her.

'I didn't throw anything, there was a thick fog, i kicked a stone, thought it would just land on the floor but i heard the window smash and got worried because i thought i heard something so i ran, then you tripped and jumped me' she spoked slowly and clearly. Though the annoyance in her voice wasn't too well hidden. Her story was mostly true though, Kaiyo just figured she'd leave out the part when she sensed the reiatsu of a stranger and ran she didn't get caught. Though the girl was quite thankful for the fog, her saving grace for her speed and agility perhaps. Hidden in the white mist.

Saroki leant in closer, making the whole situation a little bit more awkward. Biting her tongue so she didn't mention is, Kaiyo couldn't help but scoff a small smirk as she leant closer. Turning head to one side, the girl tried to avoid the gaze of her captor. Kaiyo mumbled next, sounding a little grumpy even. 'People call me Buzz'. Kaiyo shut her eyes, tired of the whole situation and a little infuriated that such an incident would likely not have occurred had she been her normal self.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:00 am

Saroki listened to Kaiyo's story with great interest. The story fit, and it seemed likely that this girl was just fooling about and got carried away. She felt a bit guilty for pursueing her so hard, as if she commited murder, or public offense; Saroki figured it was probably just curiosity, after all. But, no, this was still a crime, not a serious one, but still worthy of punishment. Saroki looked into the girl's eyes for a few moments. Her serious, yet slightly embaressed gaze fixed on Kaiyo. She could see something in her eyes, something so very familiar, it wasn't the color, or the way they looked back at her. Something just seemed, familiar to her. It was a feeling similar to deja vu, and it confused her quite so. By now the two had been looking to each others eyes for far too long, and it was becoming a bit akward. Saroki lifted her body away from Kaiyo, now blushing slightly. She didn't know why, but she felt flustered. Saroki sighed after hearing Kaiyo's next words.

'People call me Buzz.' The girl said, with a bit of annoyance in her voice. Saroki wondered whether or not this girl was mocking her or not, and decided after a second or two of debating, that she should just ignore any sort of body language that might tick her off; Saroki let Kaiyo's wrist go, straightening her back as she stood up on her knees for a moment, then continueing to lift herself to her feet. The crowd around the two shinigami had all disappeared, leaving plenty of privacy between the two. It was getting late, and the academy had probably closed down the school for the night. Saroki hoped that she would catch a teacher on their way out of the building. The 3rd seat offered her hand to Kaiyo, incase she had trouble getting up.

"Well, I guess it wasn't anything too serious.." She said with a slight frown of embaressment. Even so, she didn't want to let this girl get away with cutting class. She was hoping that she could take this girl back to the academy, where she would hand her over to one of the teachers, allowing the proper staff to take care of the issue. She awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:26 am

Kaiyo could see it, just for a moment; she was convinced Saroki had recognised who she was. Averting her eyes away as quickly as possible, 'Buzz' tried to avoid direct eye contact. The girl sat forwards, tugging at the rim of her hat to hide her face as she tilted her head upwards slightly. Not enough to see Saroki fully, but enough to catch the out-stretched hand. She took it, pulling herself up to he feet gently as she glanced to one side. 'Thanks for understanding, i knew the second squad was awesome. I better be on my way then, bye' she smiled weakly. Talking quickly in haste to leave; any more looks like that and Kaiyo would be very screwed. Playing the part though, Kaiyo had already informed her fellow academy students that she wished to join the second squad after graduation. Of course, Saroki hadn't actually told her what squad she was in. Though Kaiyo didn't think of such matters.

Saroki had been on the top of Kaiyo's list of people to tell, but she hadn't been allowed. Instead, she had just planned to eternally beg for her forgiveness, once she was alive and well again of course. Until then though, Kaiyo just had to hide her face. If anyone would be able to see through her impressive disguise, it would probably be Saroki.

Kaiyo allowed a momentary glance up, smiling weakly as she moved to hurry past Saroki. It wasn't worth heading back to the Academy, so the capped academy student figured she could just go for a run or something. Just to clear her head.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Saroki turned around as Kaiyo started to quickly walk past her. Saroki was irritated now, the girl wasn't heading back to the academy, was she? Saroki sighed under her breath, she wasn't going to allow this girl to continue lingering in a restricted area. Saroki didn't want to go through the trouble of bringing a stubborn girl back to the academy, but then again she didn't want to get in trouble for letting her go.

Saroki shunpoed behind Kaiyo, grabbed the tip of her cap and pulling it off her head. Saroki then flash stepped a few feet back. She put the hat on her own head, it surprisingly fit well; Saroki waved at 'Buzz' "Oii!" She smiled playfully as she called out Kaiyo, with an equally playful tone. She stuck her toung out at the academy student, trying to taunt her. Saroki hoped that she would be able to lure Kaiyo towards the academy.

Then again maybe her hat wasn't very important to her, if not Saroki could always and try to use force; This way was just...Much more fun...The girl shunpoed up onto a nearby building, "Catch me if you can..!"

(Sorry for the short post x.x)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Kaiyo twisted around in time with Saroki's movements, allowing her fingertips to trace along the rim of her hat as the girl flash stepped off. Kaiyo really needed to find some kind of way to thwart her reactions; in combat she could make herself seem awful. Reactions and instincts were however, a bit harder to fake.

The girl took a moment to figure out what was going on, clearly Saroki had been jealous of her lovely cap. Still, it would be unfortunate if she were to look inside it and see the 11th squad insignia along with Kaiyo's initials that she had scratched into it. That would very unfortunate.

Kaiyo at full speed was only just faster than Saroki, so there was pretty much no way in hell she could catch the girl whilst pretending to be an academy student. Buzz had no choice though; she needed her hat back. Dropping her head in a moments defeat, Kaiyo sighed heavily. Running forwards as she jumped into the air. Landing fairly slowly onto the building Saroki landed on. 'That's theft!' she yelled. Blowing her hair out of her face as she pumped her arms at her side, sprinting forwards at what was an annoyingly slow speed.

Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 am

Saroki was surprised that the academy student could evene sense her movements when she was moving so fast. Saroki flash stepped backwards, stopping only when she was a good hundred feet away from Buzz; This was proving to be a easy way to lure her back to the academy, she though that this girl would've been smarter than this. Then again maybe she really liked her hat...Saroki hadn't suspected this girl to be Kaiyo, not in a million years. In her mind Kaiyo was dead, and any proof that might make her believe other-wise would probably be stubbornly ignored. She waited untill Buzz eventually caught up to her. She waved at her once more with child-like movments.

"It's not theft! I'll give it back in a few thousand years~!!" She said, a sarcastic smile on her face. As expected, Buzz wasn't very fast, and could barely keep up with her. Although it didn't matter much; At this rate they would reach the academy in a few minutes at the most. As the academy student started to get close to her, Saroki flash stepped backwards another hundred feet. She looked behind her, spotting the academy in the distance.

Usually shinigami were not allowed to run on the roof-tops of buildings, mainly because it caused domestic disturbances. It wasn't enforced particulary strictly though, as such shinigami were usually permitted to do so if it served a purpose, EG: Chasing a criminal. In this case she wasn't chasing a 'criminal' per-say, but it definatly served a purpose, however small it may have been. Saroki considered appologizing in the students place, she didn't seem like the type that took punishment very well...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:14 am

Kaiyo skidded to a halt on one of the rooftops, they were nearing the academy. Ever one to get bored easily, the girl decided she could get her hat back another way. 'Fine, Keep it!' she yelled forwards, clearly a little annoyed, but willing to risk the fact that Saroki wouldn't look inside the hat if she was wearing it.

Capping her stupidly small reiatsu to just a whisper, the girl dropped backwards off the rooftop. Instead just deciding to hide it out. Plus with any luck, Saroki would be far enough ahead to give Kaiyo a few moments to find a good hiding place.

Though she wasn't exactly sure what buildings they were, the girl weaved in between them, skidding around corners until she finally found an empty room. If Saroki wanted to play, they she wouldn't mind hide and seek. Kaiyo slipped in through the door, twisting around as she shut it. The thought occurred that her actions had not been the best, but at least it could pass some time.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Saroki frowned slightly with furstration. This certainly wasn't going to be easy, it would take her hours to find this girl, and by then she would've probably been long gone. It was hopeless to Saroki, she didn't want to mess with this right now; She decided that she would let this girl wander freely, it wasn't like she was hurting anyone. But she knew that if she let things as it were now, she would definitly hear from her superiors. She cursed loudly, then started to flash step back to the academy.

She figured that 'Buzz' would probably end up heading back to her residents soon, after all it didn't seem like she actually had a goal out in these areas. Still, though, Saroki felt as if she was leaving a job left undone, and it bugged her to no end. After a few minutes of traveling she reached the academy, and she managed to catch a teacher walking out the front door; She explained the situation to him and he responded well; Hopefully he knew how to adequately punish 'Buzz'...

Saroki headed back to her squad barracks and layed on her bed, she tossed the hat onto her bedside table, she didn't really care for it; But then again the girl said she could have it...It wasn't a bad hat, and something seemed odd about it, as if it was special in some way. She sighed and put her mind to ease...She wondered if she was going to meet that girl again, or rather what her motives were...So much mystery packed into one day, but maybe she was just over thinking all of this... But one thing was certain.

She was keeping the hat.

(Think this be the end of the thread...Yes I know, cheeky ending sentence =/....)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Kaiyo sat patiently waiting. Time passing slower than she had expected, the girl slid down against the wall to rest for a little bit. Completely un-aware that Saroki had in fact just gone to get her in trouble. Kaiyo brought her knee's in, wrapping her arms around her legs as she dropped her, her eyes slowly drifting shut. Yes, that was just what she needed, to fall asleep.

She did though, only to be woken up be a very angry looking Academy teacher who had burst through the door. Greeted by the scream of the girl the man was less than pleased. In all honesty, Kaiyo hadn't expected to be caught at any point, so being told she would be punished didn't go down well. Judging by how angry her teacher had seemed, Kaiyo figured Saroki had told an elaborated tale of the events in which she wasn't painted in such a flattering light. However it happened, Kaiyo was left running...Until her classes the following morning. Practically unable to move, and already volunteered as the training dummy for the the students Kidou practising dummy. In a way, it almost didn't seem worth it.

One thing was certain though, she would get her hat back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Student Area (OPEN)   No Student Area (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Student Area (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1