The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The student that snuck off *Tatsu*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 am

((OOC: Hope ya don't mind i skipped forwards a bit, assuming here they were both out cold))

A monotonous buzzing relapsed through her ears, her eyeslids forced open by chilled tendrils and a bright light enveloping her vision. Kaiyo began to stirr. Squinting as her weakened body tried to move away from the discomfort caused by the light. No, she wasn't dead. The girl mumbled a few inaudible words and managed to swat away whoever had been so rude as to wake her up. Ah the shinigami response unit had been sent out; already sweeping the area for the lingering reaitsu of the creatures that had been around.

'Buzz right? That's your name? Okay Buzz i need you to sit very still for me while someone heals you. Now can you tell me how many fngers i'm holding up' The 4th squad member spoke clearly and with a calming authority. Still, Kaiyo was used to pain and she had never been a fan of sitting still. Squirming a bit more the girl blinked hard a few times, trying to correct her swaying vision. The man kneeling in front of her became clearer, to either side of her where already two healers at work. Pushing aside the exhaustion that had dropped onto her shoulders, the girl winced as she sat up straight. Double vision flickering into clarity as she finally spotted Tatsu. Practically lying next to her, andn also being healed. Though he wasn't awake yet. The girl's eyes fell back onto the man talking to her.

His gaze intensified. 'How many?'. A routine question in these kinds of callouts. Kaiyo frowned slightly, 'Three' she replied with a slight eye roll. Having already judged herself as perfectly healthy she figured she'd walk it off. Only able to arch her back forwards slightly the girl was physically pinned down by another member of the response unit. 'Please remain still for your initial healing. We're all very impressed an academy student can handle such wounds; you have nothing else to prove Buzz'. Kaiyo scrunched up her face in confusion, her mind slowly ticking back into the memory that she was still in disguise. With no other option the girl just lay still for a moment.

Zoning out from the mans voice as she tuirned her head top the side, watching intently as green light trickled around Tatsu as he was healed. Watching. Waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:29 pm

(Don't mind one bit, I was wondering how we'd continue and you solved that problem)

The pair of them had been there for nearly a week, Tatsu had two of three people working on his injuries ever since, the man had withstood alot of damage many people of his level would've died receiving. The samurai could hear the people rummaging around him speaking about buzz and stuff, he knew he couldn't blow her cover right there so he stood calm opening his eyes calmly taking a deep breath.

First thing he checked was his hair for the bandanna that was there, feeling relieved as he could feel its texture Tatsu tried to stand up, but was soon stopped by three people from the 4rth division putting him back on the bed he had been in for a couple of days.

After struggling a little Tatsu sighed and let go not really feeling much pain, he had always been very tolerate towards pain of any kind, of course people couldn't guess that. The shinigami was bare torso, letting his whole muscles show and for a 13th seat, he was damned shaped.

Glancing on the side allowing a look towards the brown haired girl the shinigami waited for him to be released, he had his glance locked into Kaiyo's wondering what she'd say even hiding in her disguise.

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Kaiyo smile lightly when she saw caught Tatsu's gaze, trying to convey a wealth of emotion in her pained smile didn't really work, but it was the thought that counts. Kaiyo felt something touch her hands, an alarm bellowing through her mind as she sat forwards. Her eyes screaming slightly as pain surged through her stomach. More 4th squad members pushing her back down as she panted lightly, 'No, don't touch my gloves...I have scars, i'd rather keep the gloves on' she rapidly argued, trying to swat away the healers. Her genuine panic over the gloves was at least enough for them to agree.

Kaiyo lay back down slowly, the many shinigami that were buzzing around finally depleted. Her health clearly more acceptably stable now. Kaiyo personally felt fine, but for the sake of being a student, she lay still for a while longer. Just a moment of peace allowed Kaiyo to turn back towards Tatsu, 'How'd it feel?' she asked, a little worried that her transferring her reiatsu into him could have injured him further without her knowing.

Of course her follow-up questions were cut short by someone else entering the room. Investigators, after the story. Clearly they'd been informed by Kaiyo's 'team-mates' of what happened. One man each, both clutching tightly to a clipboard as they asked Kaiyo and Tatsu what happened. Kaiyo just hoped Tatsu would say the same thing, so she decided to keep it as vague as possible. 'Buzz, right? An Academy student who survived a quincy and hollow attack, you have a bright future...Now let us help you with that, we'd like an account of what happened'

Kaiyo shuffled further up her bed slightly, trying to get some kind of solid eye contact with the man. The brown haired girl smiled lightly. 'Well, i was out cold for most of it, but i thought The shinigami was a renegade so i called backup from my team. I attacked him, he defended then told me he was hunting a quincy. My team didn't let me explain then so they attacked him as well, he had to knock them out to try and save them and draw the quincy to him, not us. When they woke up, he had to pretend to take me hostage so they'd leave to get backup...Then the quincy attacked and i blacked out, i don't remember much else. Sorry' Kaiyo was trying to sound as weak as possible, and given the supposed trauma, her poor memory made sense for such a weak and green student.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Tatsu smiled back to the smiled that was allowed to him he knew he could reach out to this girl, it would seem weird to the people of the 4rth division who were taking care of him. Tatsu was under intensive care, he may have not felt all the pain that was directed in his general direction, but his body was near the edge of collapsing, the surge of spiritual energy had probably saved him from the physical damage he received.

Tatsu didn't move, in fact he was strapped down for some unknown reasons, he couldn't move nor did he want to, but his glance still fell towards the blond girl's general direction. The girl turned to face the samurai, and he was still looking at her a smile on the edge of his mouth she asked him how it felt and he chuckled smiling brightly now. ''It felt like I was a captain for a few seconds''

Tatsu's glance moved away from Kaiyo's as the peace that had settled in the room was disturbed by what seemed to be investigators for soul society, being strapped down he couldn't do much except answer what he was asked by them. He waited, trying to see what they were sent for before he would open his mouth, they wanted to know what had happened and talked about a bright future, smiling within himself he thought 'Of course she does, she's a freakin captain' but that remained within himself only. After a few moments of taking notes the pair of investigators turned towards the strapped man and asked. ''Do you know why you are strapped down Mr.Chirako?'' The samurai shaked his head making his answer without a noise. ''You are suspected of betraying Soul Society and charged of attacking shinigami's with your zanpakuto, you will be stripped of your zanpakuto until a captain can stand up for your actions, or until the truth prove you not guilty.'' Tatsu turned away to face the window, trying to pick his words. ''So I save a bunch of student, get all beaten up by approximately 3 hollows and a quincy to be called a betrayer, I thought Soul Society's code of honor was bigger than that'' With those words the investigators looked at themselves and back at Tatsu only to say ''That's harsh'' Before turning away and leaving leaving Tatsu to the possibility of getting executed for following his own decisions.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Kaiyo shuffled further up in her pillow as the men turned their attention to Tatsu. Shamelessly watching, intent on finding out why he was tied down. Something which she hadn't honestly even registered before the man had mentioned it. Then again, with the amount of struggling she had in the past given towards her own healing process, Kaiyo had also been tied down a fair few times.

Still, the response from the inspectors had not been what she was expecting. Even in the back of her mind, Kaiyo had assumed it would be just a slap on the wrist. Seeing as nobody of their faction died, and the guy managed to kill the enemy. Soul Society had started to be a lot more strict on their rules, just previously, they had started to complain even about how Kaiyo dressed. Coining the phrase, 'unsuitable attire' for a squad Captain. Kaiyo didn't care, a bunch of stiff's telling her how to dress; rules had never really been her thing. Guilt choked up her throat when she heard the penalty. Kaiyo could relate to losing your Zanpakuto, she'd missed Tenrai Zenpyou, and she wasn't sure she could repair the damage the forced time apart had created.

Kaiyo turned away, not wanting to see Tatsu's expression. Undeniably, this was her fault. She'd fix it though, she had to. Whirling thoughts tumbled through her mind, a way to save Tatsu and keep her secret for just a while longer. Waiting would be out of the question; of course she'd have finished her escapade long before Tatsu was in any real danger, but putting him through such stress in the first place wouldnt work either. Kaiyo's gaze shot back up to the men as they reached the doorway. 'Hey!' she yelled, a voice she had long since used to command her troops in the battle-field. It was an assertive blend of confidence and stern mannerisms that tended to get her message across. The men stopped, turning around to the academy student with a half judging and expectant glare. Giving them no time to reply, Kaiyo hopped out of bed. She was healed and bandaged up, and the pain was nothing she couldn't deal with. Walking with a perfect stride the short girl smiled up at the men.

'Before you send off that verdict, I suggest you reconsider...And drop by the central 46, be sure to add that BUZZ would completely be against the idea, and might even fight against it' Kaiyo spoke clearly, emphasising each word. Of course the central 46 wouldn't be too kind about her making a mess, or her telling them how to deal with it, but they would understand how bad it would be for a Captain to fight against such a punishment. The men looked stunned, uncertain of how to reply they just stared, bewildered at Kaiyo for a moment longer. The girl hobbled back into bed, flicking her hand behind her back as she went. 'You can go now' she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Tatsu would remain still strapped on his bed like a prisoner that he almost was, helpless against the verdict of the soul society, but his trust remained in his division's captain. He wasn't quite sure what he would do, but sure he would fight against being executed even if it meant betraying soul society.

His mind was racing with possibilities of what was to happen but then the voice of the person he gave his heart to broke his train of thoughts, with a shout taking the shinigami's attention as they both went. 'hm?' towards her.

Speaking like she did could almost break her cover, but Tatsu spoke no words as the inspectors rose their eyebrows like they were flabbergasted, giving a glance towards each other a nd then back at the girl, they wouldn't take any chances and bring the idea to central 46. The fact the girl hadn't had any doubts bringing that up mixed with everything happening in Soul Society was the better choice to make, afterall that Tatsu Chirako had defeated 3 hollow's and a quincy all by himself.

A short while after the inspectors were gone a smile shined up from the side of his mouth as he turned to face Kaiyo, laughing a little before inserting his joke. ''If I was in any other division, I'd be in deep shit wouldn't I?'' Laughing some more he attempted wiggling out of these straps before giving up the project as if it was a lost cause alone. ''So..now that I saved your life, and put mine in danger, how about I get that reply of yours'' A smile on his face, Tatsu didn't want to take any chances, if he was labled a traitor he would become a renegade and might have to turn his blade against the very women he loves so much, he needed to hear it before central 46's verdict, but then again, if the verdict was in the samurai's favor, everything would have gone better than expected.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Kaiyo lifted herself slowly back onto her bed, her arms stiff as she tensed the muscles in them. A smile cracked onto her face, leading into a light chortle with Tatsu. The brown haired girl nodded with a smug air about her, 'Yeah, pretty much' Other Captains may not have fought so hard to look after a shinigami who technically went rogue and attacked a unit of students. Of course there were strenuous circumstances, but Kaiyo was still quite sure that Tatsu had a point.

Her large blue eyes traced up and down the man as he struggled to break free of his bonds, she would have helped had she not known he'd just get tied up again. Kaiyo hopped back onto the ground, rolling her shoulders back and shuffling a little before smiling. She was pretty much fully healed, aside from a lot of bruising around her stomach where she'd hit the building, she was good to go.

Sauntering across to his bed, the girl smirked gently, reaching Tatsu bed Kaiyo paused. Just smiling for a moment. A moment of pride, of relief, of love. Her hand traced down his arm, gently intertwining her fingers with his as she leant across his body. Leaning down to kiss him as she heard a faint clicking. Kaiyo stood straight up as she twisted around. 'Get out!' she ordered. Turning away from the very confused and retreating 4th squad members she smiled. 'What a hassle'. Hovering over Tatsu as she gently kissed him on the lips. Standing back up finally, she replied. 'Yes doesn't make things any easier' a tinting sadness seeped through her words, hidden beneath the glowing sunlight that had splashed through the nearby window. A captain and one of her squad members; that was complicated.

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Tatsu stared at the brown haired girl as she sat up from her bed, wondering if she was alright, but decided it wasn't his place to ask her if she was alright, if she was injured she'd know it wasn't the best idea to sit up. Giving her a chuckle to her remark towards the other captains but Tatsu knew he was doing the right thing, of course he was defending himself in that fight against the students.

Of course he didn't win over the bonds that were keeping him down, but seeing as she stood up, he calmed himself down wondering what she was doing. Seeing as she rolled her shoulder, he mentally noted to himself that she might be still sore.

From a closer point of view, one could easily see that he wasn't that injured, of course he wasn't in the bests of shape, but compared to the captain, his level of injuries were about half as much as the captain's when she was in her worst case. He glanced back at her, probably not able to see the bruises on her stomach because the typer doubted that she was naked. Tatsu almost bursted in laughter when she shouted at the 4rth squad shinigami that entered the room and nodded at her hassle comment. ''Its as if they don't want us to be together'' But Tatsu didn't linger on the thought as a kiss was delivered on his lips, he wanted to feel her hairs with his fingers, but couldn't it was a real torture for him, he wanted to wander his hands around her but couldn't.

Tatsu nodded at her comment once again, noticing that hint of sadness, turning his gaze towards the outdoors meeting the first gaze of the sun in his general direction. ''As long as we stand tall and strong, nothing will crush us down.'' The samurai said with his rock solid strength of will. ''I'll let nothing stand between me and you...and you know it''
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:13 am

A warmth radiated from Kaiyo's smile, holding a sincere serenity to it, the girl followed Tatsu's gaze out the window as she nodded. 'Yeah...' Still,, it was a lot to process, and Kaiyo could do without such distractions at this critical moment. The brown haired student glanced over her shoulder to the door quickly. 'I gotta go, before anyone else looks into Buzz a bit more- come visit me when i get back' she smirked. Referring to her assumption that she'd be in hospital after her fight...If she didn't die of course. Such thoughts were for later. Kaiyo had a lot of things to do beforehand.

The girl giggled lightly, ruffling Tatsu's hair before wandering out the room. She needed to change clothes, maybe get a quick nap in before she headed across to the academy library. She was starting to hit the time restraint, and she needed to focus. Her whole reason for 'dying' depended on Kaiyo being able to be stronger and faster and smarter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The student that snuck off *Tatsu*   The student that snuck off *Tatsu* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The student that snuck off *Tatsu*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3