The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Subtle as always (Raikou)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Subtle as always (Raikou) Empty
PostSubject: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Kaiyo sat silently in the sand; tracing her hands through the golden speckles as she waited. Through her own genius, the girl had agreed to meet her hollow friend in Hueco Mundo. Las Noches to be more precise. Her reiatsu was capped to barely a murmur of energy, and of course, she was in costume. A squishy hollow costume that looked oddly similar to that of a teddy bear, still, it had let Kaiyo move quickly along as nothing more than a blur of a weak hollow, too fast to be prey for other monsters.

Granted, the meeting place had been less than ideal, but Kaiyo had spent a whole week designing her hollow outfit, so she saw no way of backing out. The girl hadn't seen Raikou in quite a while, an had in all honesty missed his company. It seemed odd, and very wrong she could miss an impure soul of a monster, but Kaiyo had never been one to argue with her own feelings. Leaning against the side of Las Noches, nice and casual. Kaiyo tilted her head up towards the deep blue sky. 'Rawwwwwwr' she whispered slightly, practicing her scary hollow voice. It wasn't so scary as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Trudging through the endless pale coloured sands of Las Noches, the hollow known as Raikou stood tall. His form was entirely overbearing and he seemed to create a rather large shadow on the pale grains. Rai had indeed sent an invitation to Kaiyo to meet him within this vast area. He had missed his captain friend –besides the fact that other hollows would hate him for it. The wolf really didn’t care for he had many things that they did not. It was just sad how much they were hating on him. The ebony – green striped wolf continued his daring journey through those hateful waters day by day to reach his goal.

Actually, Raikou was worried that Kaiyo wouldn’t even recognize him for he was now an adjuchas as well as he didn’t’ even look like an adjuchas. Meh, he’d easily capture her scent or even the faint trail of her spiritual energy at one point or another. Oh wait, there it was; the wolf hid his own energy pattern so much so that not even an ant could feel him coming. Raikou had snuck around the building she was leaning on before looming over her form in a dramatic fashion.
“Even though you are wearing that foolish get-up...” Rai leaned down and attempted to pick her up within his muzzle. “…you still smell like a shinigami and it’s a wonder why no one has dared strike you down.” He mumbled, nibbling on her costume.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Kaiyo lowered her head so she could see through the eye holes in her costume. Her face lightning up as she leapt from the floor, her fake hollow tail swishing along the sand as she threw her arms around the neck of the wolf. Kaiyo would recognise his energy anywhere. Though he was very different by now, that much was clear. Stronger, definately stronger, she could tell that just by hugging the monster. Kaiyo (in teddy bear hollow costume) swung around Raikou's neck and onto his back. 'You got a green go faster stripe!' she cheered with excitement. Her only real response to his physical change in appearance.

Kaiyo clung tightly to the hollows skin. Tipping her head to the left, her costume following just moments afterwards as she spoke. 'Heh, they were fooled by my celeve disguise' she smirked slightly. Almost waiting for the espada to jump out and prove her wrong. Kaiyo leant forwards and hugged the hollow some more, 'Seee now i match as well!' she chimmed, refferring of course to the outfit he had so flippantly called foolish.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Ah, this was wrong, so very wrong for this to be happening. They had a Shinigami captain who was literally clinging to an adjuchas. Let alone she is the captain of squad 11 of all things. Wasn’t she supposed to be that brute captain who didn’t care about anything, but battle? Well, that could explain why she was so foolhardy to hug a hollow. Raikou shrugged it off, but Shibura had some words. “Rai, you idiot. Get away from that captain, she could kill you!” The icy haired woman shouted. “Calm it Shi-Shi. “ That was what he nicknamed her, mainly to get her flustered. “If she were to kill me, then she would have done so long before now.” The girl blinked a few times and her Reiryoku started pouring from Raikou’s form In a fit of anger. “YOU JACKASS! I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!” Then her voice disappeared from Raikou’s head.

That spirit had obtained some anger problems since her merging with the wolf. Meh, she’d get over it and hopefully, Kaiyo was too oblivious, noting how great her dumb costume was rather than questioning him,. Though, it might have been hard due to the cold chill that emitted from such a powerful Reiryoku reading. Wait, was Raikou going to get an elemental Reiatsu and reiryoku sense (Similar to Captain Commander Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto and his Zanpaktou, Ryūjin Jakka”) It could be possible for his circumstances were quite odd.

“Throw away the uniform Kaiyo, we are safe…for now.” The wolf looked over his shoulder towards the female. “This may be the last time you see me for awhile, enjoy my company while you can.” Raikou turned his head off towards the endless sands. “I will miss your company. Also, make sure that you somehow get the scent of Heuco Mundo off before you go back to the Seireitei.” Those last words left Raikou’s muzzle coldly, then he began walking off into the distance. It was apparent that he had changed, but how much?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Kaiyo sat back up a bit, her eyes squinting in thought as she leant forwards to speak into Rai's ear. 'You got colder' she stated bluntly. Not so oblivous to changes in spiritual energy and such like. The captains on golden reiatsu held a polar effect, often sparking an excited warmth around the girl. Kaiyo shuffled her shoulders defensively as Raikou began to move, 'But i like wearing it...it's warm and it keeps the sand out my hair' she mumbled, hurt by the suggestion that she could throw away such a masterpiece.

Kaiyo chewed her bottom lip gently as Raikou spoke, the wolf did in all honesty seem different. Of course he had advanced through levels of hollows, something which was very odd for Kaiyo to witness so closely. The 11th squad captain had, naturally, fought hollows of pretty much every level. Though meeting one and seeing it change through those levels was something very different. The question of how a hollow advanced seemed like a question she shouldn't ask; eating souls wasn't something she wanted to hear about so much in this friendship. Kaiyo blinked hard to block out the thought, she didn't need her mind wandering onto that subject right now.

'Where are you going?'
she puzzled. Her mind trickling back to the stream of thought that wondered how you got rid of the smell of Hueco Mundo. Perfume? That would work right?
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Well, Kaiyo wasn’t exactly witnessing a ‘normal’ hollow evolution. She was witnessing something odd, magnificent and possibly something that hasn’t been since for three-hundred or so years. Raikou was going higher and higher up the food chain, far surpassing those Vasto Lordes who dared walk the sands of Hueco Mundo. That was partially the reason why Raikou invited Kaiyo to that particular area; for it to be their first and possibly last time together.

No, Raikou could no longer stay with her. It would be far too dangerous now that he understood the power of the Seireitei and those Shinigami in high power. Rai could clearly tell the future issues that he would face. He could tell the dangers of the future and the possible peace he could bring. What brought about these future revelations? It was his Zan Spirit, Shibura who informed him of these things. Now that he was ready, willing and able to properly defend himself against at least a fifth seat by now. The being was stuck in deep thought; stuck within his mind as he strode across the never-ending sands.

Kaiyo shouldn’t worry about Rai and his coming to the human world to feed off of humans. At this point, hadn’t been able to go any further with his evolution due to human souls being so… inadequate. Plus, there was the fact that Raikou was slowly gaining the woman’s power since they were to be one in the future.

The wolf based hollow shook his head a tad to shove off the many thoughts that infiltrated his mind. Her final words brought a light chortle to the wolf, a rarity to his kind.
“Kaiyo, you are honestly a fool.” He said in a happy tone. ]“Where I’m going?” He peered over his shoulder to give her a quick glance. “I am going to become a Vasto Lorde. That way we could be together whenever you want and I’d be less conspicuous.” The hollow’s voice had lost that deadly vibrant echo that most of his kind contained. “You will find what happens….surprising.” The wolf turned his head back forward and continued their walk.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Kaiyo's nose wrinkled ever so slightly as she scrunched up her face in a mildly confused expression; uncertain what lead Raikou to calling her a fool. Still, the Captain listened as any good friend should. 'Vasto Lorde huh...' she repeated, without even realising she'd spoken. Things were once again being thrown through a perspective she didn't like. A Captain of the Gotei 13, friends with a Vasto Lorde. Natural born enemies and yet someone who knew her so well...It was arguably wrong, and definitely right.

Kaiyo leant forwards on the wolf's back, turning her head to one side as she shut her eyes. Holding on tightly to her friend. Banishing bad thoughts of the future. Though she was quite uncertain as to how she should take the surprise. The girl's mind wasn't very good at grasping the fullest detail of what it meant. Though her guess would be Raikou being an espada...Hopefully one that didn't plan the downfall of Soul Society. Kaiyo flicked her head back, her hollow head falling over her eyes too much so she couldn't see. The girl pouted in annoyance, 'I don't like surprises, and i don't get what being a Vasto Lorde changes...' Of course it changed a lot of things, least of all making her job and life more at risk by being friends, but all those things were too hard to admit.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:12 am

Why did it sometimes seem like his words fell upon deaf ears with that blonde haired, naïve female? The beast left a large range of frozen imprints within the sand from his previous Reiryoku explosion. They happened rarely and when they did occur, after effects took place. “No worries. “ Were the only words the male had to say on the topic at hand. There wasn’t anything –besides getting caught and executed. That she needed to worry about. A drawn-out sigh trailed from the muzzle of the hollow as they continued their long trek through Hueco Mundo.

Now her other question hit him; besides power, what did being a Vasto Lorde get him? It gave him the ability to look generally normal. He’d also be able to communicate better, eat actual food, among other things. But, he had to do this from Kaiyo’s perspective.
“Well, I could actually return your hugs. Wouldn’t you want that?” He looked over his shoulder to only see her in deep thought.

Deep within the recesses of the developing inner realm, Shibura was watching what was happening through Raikou’s eyes. She could tell the worry that he felt for her.
“Don’t worry Rai, you’ll be able to protect her…” The girl’s hair changed from an icy white to an azure tipped silver hair colour. She was right, if Raikou had gotten the power that he so desired, then he’d be able to protect Kaiyo with his life, instead of wasting his life on Kaiyo. There wouldn’t be a point in saving her if all of his sacrifices were in vain. The beast’s tail reached upwards over his back and the tip lightly pulled her hood from in front of her eyes.

After most of her face was freed, Raikou dropped his tail towards the ground and wafted it across the sand, wagging it in widely. The sands up lighted and his dark green stripes began burning brightly against the sun.
“Now, where do you wish to go. We can go to the human world if you’d like and no, I will not eat anyone.” The beast huffed and stopped himself mid stride.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Kaiyo's eyes lit up at the words, hugging the hollow tighter as she grinned, 'You could hug back?!' the repetition a clear indicator to her excitement at such a prospect. Thought surely part of the hollow's charm was his wolf like appearance. Kaiyo slowly sat back up straight, her posture only slightly affected by her costume. Wonder sparked in her eyes for a moment, that glistening moment of silence.

Kaiyo wasn't what many might call 'smart' but her people skills and intuitive ability often made up for all the knowledge she figured she might need. A beats more contemplation lead to her next question. Opening her mouth to speak, the hollows tail gently knocked back her hood. Her blonde hair almost instantly flicking out in the breeze. Kaiyo smiled, amused by the action itself as her eyes drifted to the side.

'The real world!' she answered, speaking loud enough so he voice was carried through the sandy dunes. Kaiyo's question could wait to be asked, for the moment, she just wanted to enjoy the company of one of her greatest friends.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Kaiyo was such a simple Shinigami, it was easy to get her to agree with something using something that she wished for inwardly. Her amazement at the thought made the wolf billow in laughter and use his tail to poke the girl’s back. His tail immediately snaps back towards the ground like it was previously. “Looks like some things are out to get you because of your costume.” The wolf glared off into the ivory sands once more and crouched down as if was about to pounce. His body quivered as the Reiryoku flowed like a river through his form. The wolf then opened his maw and a thin black tear began forming in the air before them. Soon that thin line turned into an image that looked like teeth and began opening one by one.

Now before them both lay a black void that was to is their transport to the world of the living, The wolf looked over his shoulder at her to see her expression.
“Are you ready Kaiyo?” he asked as if she hadn’t been in one of these before. Then a question popped into the wolf’s head.

”Why would she want to go there?”Raikou thought with a stern expression built on his muzzle. Of all the places that Kaiyo could have picked, why did she have to pick the real world? Did Kaiyo not fear of Raikou’s rampage amongst the human masses?

Well for the time being, the thought would just have to fly by until she said something herself. It more than likely was going to be some silly whim that Rai couldn’t’ reject. “Let’s go…” he said. His expression appeared to change to one of mirth, enjoyment. One paw stepped into the sands and the second moved into the black void. Now they were heading to the world of the living…
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Kaiyo looked back over her shoulder as she felt something hit her back. Utterly bewildered at the empty sand dunes that surrounded the pair. She shrugged lightly, 'Yeah, i think so too' she added. Ignoring the fact that Raikou had known what had happened and had clearly been the one to poke her in the back. Simple minds.

The girl smiled lightly as the tear began to open in front of them. Kaiyo had seen these a million times, usually holding a different expression when she did so though. t was odd, a shinigami travelling with a hollow...A shinigami being friends with a hollow. In a sense, it felt wrong. Though in more than a sense, it was wrong. Irrelevance drifting through her mind as Raikou glanced back and asked Kaiyo if she was ready. No she just wanted to go sight-seeing first actually, with all the unique sand that swaying around them. The girl's smile grew, 'Ready!' she cheered. Throwing her right arm forwards as if they were charging into battle.

That all too familiar rush of air, the less energy circulating t real world made it all seem different. Kaiyo couldn't explain it any better than that. Their sun never shone as brightly, but their bustling streets chirped with energy. The humans that were living, their lives themselves viewed only as warped reflections of what once was. It was refreshing in a way though, it added a shimmering sense of reality to the blurred life many Shinigami accepted as normal. It was calming even. It was also where Kaiyo had first met Raikou.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subtle as always (Raikou)   Subtle as always (Raikou) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subtle as always (Raikou)
Page 1 of 1