The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A suitable Home. (Raikou please.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

A suitable Home. (Raikou please.) Empty
PostSubject: A suitable Home. (Raikou please.)   A suitable Home. (Raikou please.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Draze ducked down into a alley. It was nearing midnight, and it had been 3 hours since he had stepped through the Senkai gates into the real world. He hefted his backpack, filled with supplies including books, first aid kits and other necessities, and continued through the alley to come out onto another road. From maps of the area, he knew he was heading for the river. He hoped there would be a place an invisible person might be able to set up a temporary camp.
The air was awash with reitsu. There wasn't as much as the thick presence of Soul Society or Hueceo Mundo, but compared to the barren air of the rest of the world, it was like swimming through soup. Draze had to focus on matching his reitsu to the external environment, but winced everytime he messed up and sent a small gasp of reitsu intothe night air.
This preoccupation may have been why he didn't sense the bieng making its way to him.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: A suitable Home. (Raikou please.)   A suitable Home. (Raikou please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 am

Lurking within the shadows, Stalking the everlasting darkness. Burrowing and immersing one's self with its pleasures. That was the way Hollows lived. Never staving from the shadows; whether under the cloak of invisibility during the day or just keeping within the shadow's corridors of night. The mere scent of a shinigami was in the air. What more could this beast ask for.

Raikou slid his tongue along the edges of his maw. The slippery and very thick muscle trailed itself until it covered the entire element. The prey was soon in sight, Raikou was beyond ready to pounce. Though it might be a bit more fun to start a little paranoia within the male..

A large howl bellowed off within the distance followed by the ruffling within the bushes that lines a single path before the river. His crimson eyes blurred with each movement. What would this little insignificant pest do since he was trespassing on Raikou's turf?
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Job/Interests : Bashing fundies.
Quote : I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: A suitable Home. (Raikou please.)   A suitable Home. (Raikou please.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:10 am

Instincts are a funny thing. Instinct tells you to pull your hand away when it touches something dangerous, and helps you do it at speeds one cannot really muster by force. Instincts preserve you in the face of danger.
Which is why it is so strange that, when confronted with an unknown danger, the human body is commanded by instinct to freeze, and thus make yourself a target.

Draze was such a slave to instincts. As he turned from the alley, and began walking down the narrow road, he heard the distant gurgling of water that marked his target.
He began to speed up, breaking out into a jog, backpack bouncing against his robed back, zanpakuto swinging to and fro at his waist.
Then the howl rang out.

When a physical body is moving at a slow enough pace, it can stop and still remain upright. This speed, and how high or low it can be, is governed by the shape, density, center of gravity and flexibility of the object. Of course, the object must be flat, with a high density, low center of gravity, and fairly flexible, to achieve maximum speed before braking.

Draze's instincts made his body freeze for but a moment before he regained control, but the damage was already done. He was a fairly tall, lean shinigami, with a heavy backpack up on its proper place. As we all know, the human spine is fairly flexible, but only in one direction.

He fell, and rolled once down the path, before he righted himself. He had not noticed the rustling bushes as he hit the floor, for obvious reasons.

Crouched, with one knee to the ground, and one foot ready to stand up, he drew his zanpakuto and let his secondary set of instincts take over. Battle instincts. He had fought Hollows before, and knew that trying to outrun them would be a fatal mistake. Crouched low, sword held over his back with two hands, he scanned up and down the street before turning to look at the roofs of the houses that lined it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A suitable Home. (Raikou please.)   A suitable Home. (Raikou please.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A suitable Home. (Raikou please.)
Page 1 of 1