The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Kaiyo was taking a light jog around the track. It was quite early in the morning, so most people were still in bed sleeping. For the hyperactive death faker, a run had been the only logical solution. Plus, because so few people had been around, she'd been able to run at more natural pace.That, and Kaiyo was thinking about how she could help Apollo. He had mentioned that he would need a team of people to help him break into the Central archives, an act which still worried her slightly. Re-assured by her own presence in the mission, she had agreed to find another to join their team.

Er mind was flashing back through her many trips around the Central 46 chambers, the labyrinth of tunnels and turns that was one of the most heavily guarded places in Soul Society. Though getting past the obvious tasks wouldn't be so hard. An initial distraction would get them in, then it was the camera's and alarms that would need to be avoided or turned off. Kaiyo herself could identify most triggers within that place, though there were many areas inside she hadn't even visited.

As her mind wandered off, the girl's senses turned onto auto-pilot. The sudden cawing of a bird caught the girl off guard as she screamed and tumbled forwards. Perhaps having been running with too much speed, she banged against the grassy ground until she ground to a halt. Scrambling around on her back, to find out where her trusty hat had ended up.

Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Junko was in her academy robes, having reserved her armor for downtime after being told to conform or to fail... She had been awake since, say about 3 a.m... She was practicing moving without her armor, and was on mile...

'Damnit I lost track!'

She she thought back, but she was mostly in a trance... Thinking about how the squad captain of 11th squad, the one she had decided on joining, had died.

It was ironic, a combat squad captain being blown up by her own kido spell... She was training to attempt and replace her, as their was an obvious opening...

When she heard the scream, she was snapped out of her trance a girl apparently tripped and fell... She turned up the pace into a near sprint... and when Junko reached the girl she asked abit out of breath,
"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Kaiyo rolled over onto her back as she flicked her head backwards, ruffling the back of it slightly as she tugged her hat back onto her head. Still on the floor, the brown haired girl turned around. Her gaze travelling up a rather odd looking woman, who had seemingly ran all the way over at her scream.

Her mind still tracing along Apollo's need for helpers, Kaiyo's mind instantly twigged at this woman. Surely anyone who'd run towards a strangers scream could be trusted. 'Hi, Sorry yeah i guess i was just erm...Not used to going to fast' she giggled lightly, her cheeks prickling red as she lifted up her forearms. Revealing the grazes she got from her trip, stinging lightly as blood began to trace down her arms. Odd how she ended up hurt even just by running. 'I didn't realise anyone else would be around at this time' she moved the conversation on, practically forgetting about her cut arms.

Pain was something Kaiyo didn't feel too much of, and the one thing she was having trouble faking at the Academy. It wasn't that she didn't feel it, simply that her response to pain had been trained out of her to the point where short of losing a limb, she could carry on fighting.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Junko observed the student... She was bleeding, enough to require attention, and yet unlike any other classmates she seemed fine with the pain like herself.

"My name is Junko I do not belive I have seen you around, are you new to the academy? And we should probably wash up those cuts" She was still trying to catch her breath, but she stood tall, just breathing allittle heavier than normal.

"By the way, thats a lame excuse, just say you tripped... And I want to try and rise in ablity to fill the recent vacancy of captain of squad 11, which is why i need to start training harder."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Kaiyo smiled lightly, leaning forwards as she got back up to her feet. 'Nice to meet ya Junko, yeah i am new' she added, in such a casual manner that one might never assume it to be false. The woman really did seem out of breath, and Kaiyo hadn't noticed where she'd run from. Though she had been fast regardless of positioning.

The brown haired girl shrugged lightly, 'I guess i did kind of trip, over my feet' her smile grew wider before the female spoke again. Kaiyo almost choked on a laugh that exploded out of her mouth 'I didn't realise they'd opened her spot' she smiled, all of a sudden viewing the individual as a possible future hostile. Unable to help her eyes fluttering up and down Junko for an moments analysis. Kaiyo could take her. That, and pertaining to her request, the central 46 had assured the girl that Shiku would be left solely in charge of her squad in her absence.

Shrugging off such thoughts, Kaiyo peered back down to her arms. 'Oh yeah, heh, adrenaline still pumping' she grinned. Gesturing lightly for Junko to lead the way. Kaiyo smiled weakly, 'Sorry, do you know where i can clean myself up?...Still new' she added apologetically, waiting for instructions. It was a lie, Kaiyo knew exactly where to go, but she played her part so well, and she wanted a bit longer to talk to this woman.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Junko was abit torn, the new girl was interesting, and she was about to take a break anyway but she wanted to keep training until about an hour until class started, giving enough time to wash up... "Yeah sure just follow me..." Junko started across the track, she started to walk across the field, motioning for the girl to follow.

"What is your name?"
Junko asked, as she had hoped that she would reveal it after she had given her own.

Junko was listening as she kept walking, not breaking stride.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:49 am

Kaiyo nodded casually, following Junk across the track; her arms resting against the back of her head as she walked. 'Everyone calls me Buzz' she added, speeding up her own pace with relative ease to keep up with the woman. A moments silence passed. Just the sound of her vaguely bated breath rumbled through Kaiyo's ears.

'So...What are your views on the rules of Soul Society?' she asked suspiciously. Never one to be very subtle, Kaiyo figured she'd just ask and see what she said. It would be a lot simpler of a method to recruit someone else. Though from what she had already gleamed from this woman, she seemed very plausible for such a mission. Still, in the interest of being someone else, Kaiyo had altered her usual personality. To one of a much cooler one, less excitable and less obviously her. Though personality wasn't so important, she could act exactly like herself, but the facts would not change. She wasn't Kaiyo at the moment, she didn't look the same, and her reiatsu was different. Nobody would guess.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Depends, Do you know which ones you want to break yet?

Junko asked this question before grabbing her water canvas that was set aside and her towel, She dumped water on one end before having a drink...

Then she set it down before going to her pack and ruffling though till she found her flask...

"Like the one that we arn't supposed to drink in the academy?"

She walked to Buzz and used the wet side of the towel to clean up some of the blood, the majority of it actually and then opened her flask as she grabbed at the girl's wrist...

"This might hurt abit"

She poured about a 1/16th of the flask onto the cuts... Enough to disinfect them... and closed the flask again...

She opened her water pouch and poured more water on the cuts, to wash away the smell of the liqour, and Dryed the cuts with the dry end of the towel...

There ya go, Abit more painful than the doctor, or fourth division, but It will do the job...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Kaiyo nodded nonchalantly, 'Yeah, all for a good cause, we just need a bit more help' she added lightly. Following Junko wearily to her stuff. Kaiyo had to admit, she wasn't expecting the battlefield repair style washing of her wound. Though this time, she was prepared, watching closely as Junko dosed one end of her towel in water, Kaiyo prepared herself to wince in pain. That was what academy student did right? They were more fragile about minor wounds like this.

As Junko moved forwards and first made contact with the towel to her skin, Kaiyo tensed her shoulders and made a sort of hissing noise to show that it hurt. Not realising she should have saved that for the alcohol. Junko grabbed her wrist as she spoke, not even giving kaiyo the option of painfully disinfecting her wounds as she poured some potent liquid to her skin. This time her reaction was more normal, her eyes simply widened in the stinging it brought. Regretting having winced at the water the girl could only smile weakly as Junko washed off the smell and dried her arms.

Kaiyo peered down to her cuts and grazes. 'Thanks, i don't think anyone will mind about that rule anyway... So what military background gave you that?' she added coolly. Academy students usually knew nothing, and this woman was a soldier, Kaiyo would place a bet to that much.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Junko smiled... She hadn't told anyone how she knew how to fight before...

Junko would be forthcoming about this, she trusted Buzz for a reason she could not explain...

"I was a crusader, Was gone for ten years, and i Was killed on the way back, had to fake being a man... Didn't work after about a year as I uhh... Matured is a gentle way to say it...

But of course i have been dead since then... and I have wandered Soul Society for... I dont even know how many years until i found my family... but i know ive been here for at least 600 years, in the world of the living's standards...

Anyway, More to the point, Infection could kill a man or a woman... and It ran rampant over our wounded... I was wounded and spilled ale over my cut on accedent... And didn't get infected, I made the connection and Here i am... Dead because of a lucky archer"

Junko was abit exasperated... but she continued, loosing her normally professional composure and adopting a casual and friendly one.

"The armor I had on when I died i still have, and i wont let anyone take it, i used to wear it but... I have have since stopped wearing it to hopefully appease my teachers, since it is a rule that i must wear these robes... which i find terribly un-protective..."

She stopped... She hadn't ever talked to someone like this, Ever, her soul had never really released what it had to say... A lack of friends will do that...

"I Apologize I have said too much" Junko said this with her normal composure...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Kaiyo gently folded her arms as Junko began to speak, keeping a direct line of eye contact to let the woman know she was genuinely interested. A crusader as new though, especially one dressed as a man. Kaiyo nodded lightly as she continued her tale. It was unusual to see a soul who had been dead for so many years before joining the academy.

Kaiyo shrugged with a slight smirk, raising her arms as the soft fabric pressed gently against her skin, 'Yeah, it's not that sturdy really, and at least you can wear your armour when you graduate, i hear the squads don't care as much'.

The woman's demeanour altered as she finished her tale. All Kaiyo could do in response was smile, trying to re-assure her that the casual atmosphere worked as well. Though from that display, Kaiyo was fairly sold on the idea. 'Okay, Well given your permission i know a friend who like i said, needs some help with something. It's slightly against the rules, but he needs to do it' Vague worked at this point, until she got a yes at least.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Junko turned her look from casually attentive to battle ready, sizing Buzz up to see whether or not she was going to get her killed... Junko's conculsion came quickly, and she realized that there would be no mortal danger in this favor so she committed...

"As long as its not an assasination, I am fine with it, I have moral obligations against them..."

((OOC Short and sweet...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*   Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment in the most Subtle manner *Junko*
Page 1 of 1