The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ID 10T ERROR (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

ID 10T ERROR (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: ID 10T ERROR (Solo)   ID 10T ERROR (Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:24 pm

He had asked for many favors in creating his device, and now they were being cashed in. His more recent task was to help clean out one of the storage areas. And by help that meant; by himself. It was a cramped and dusty room measuring barely 20 feet wide and long, but stuffed with various boxes, books, and odd items. Upon opening the door it creaked and a landslide objects fell on him. Arawn was lucky there was nothing heavy to actually kill him, but after seeing the remainder of the room he wished it had. He hadn't bothered to ask why they wanted the area cleared out, probably to make room for more unfinished projects. The dusty air was irritating his nose and eyes. The shinigami coughed as the he moved one box and sent up a torrent of dust. The glasses he wore were now covered with small specks making the cramped space even harder to navigate. As he removed items from the area he stacked them in the hallway as best as possible onto a cart. Once filled he was to ferry the items to another, larger storage area. Why would they need more space if they have a larger storage area available? He sighed, logic didn't apply to all the things that the 12th squad did.

"Genius tainted with madness indeed." Was all Arawn muttered. He grunted and groaned as he hefted boxes onto the cart. He was slightly curious as to what was inside, but decided it was best to get the task done quickly. The cart was not full it was time to move the items to the larger area. He was thankful the cart felt light to pull. But reminded himself the items were heavy and he had to unload them alone. The storage area was outside the squad barracks so he had a short walk into deeper Seireitei. His senpai was gracious enough to draw a map for him.
"Shame he didn't also stay and help." The large storage area was indeed larger. The door was almost as big as the gate leading to Rokungai. Arawn arched his back trying to see the top of the door and looked the impossibly big warehouse. He wondered if he could open such a huge portal. As he got closer he noticed there was small human sized handle on the door. He could only guess it possessed a similar technology as the cart he pulled. Arawn walked up and pulled on the metal ring, the door opened with ease much to Arawn's relief. The senpai hadn't given any other instruction other than the map. As the door opened and he peered inside small lights lit up along the walls. In such a huge space the lights only dimly illuminated the area. The door completely open he dragged the cart inside. There was plenty of empty space, he picked a spot randomly and started to unload.

*CLANK* He stopped unloading. He had heard a sound behind him. Arawn spun in place. There was nothing to be seen. Was his mind playing tricks on him? *CLANK* He spun around again, his eyes trying to pierce the shadows. But then he saw the red light and a shadow approaching him. *CLANK*CLANK*CLANK*CLANK. He stood speechless as the strange shape came into view
ID 10T ERROR (Solo) Robo2

Before he could say anything it spoke
"HALT WHO GOES THERE?" came a very metallic voice. Arawn was too confused, there wasn't any mention of this in the note. "PLEASE STATE THE PASSWORD."
"Password?" Arawn muttered, and suddenly wished he hadn't
"INCORRECT! PLEASE STATE THE PASSWORD." it spoke again
"I wasn't stating the password. I was -
"INCORRECT! PLEASE STATE THE PASSWORD."
"Listen to me-"
"INCORRECT! NOW ENTERING ELIMINATION MODE."

ID 10T ERROR (Solo) Robo1

"Not good." Arawn muttered before leaping to the side. It was good thing that he did. The robot had launched itself at him. It crashed into the partially unloaded cart and toppled over. Arawn ran for the door, not bothering to look back. But he didn't have to look to hear the cart being tossed to the side and the metal footfalls behind him. *CLANK*CLANK*CLANK*CLANK*CLANK*CLANK*. With a burst of speed he didn't know he had he made out the door. He quickly spun in place and pushed the door closed. Quickly he turned the hand and there was a click. There was a crash as the something probably the robot hit the inside of the door. Arawn wondered if it could open the door on the inside. That thought was cut short as a metal claws pierced the door. Arawn turned and ran. The shinigami cursed himself for not bringing his sword, but knew the weapon would only get in the way. He turned a corner kept running, hoping the door would hold.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

ID 10T ERROR (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ID 10T ERROR (Solo)   ID 10T ERROR (Solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:55 am

OOC: Sorry Tianra, I'm making this a solo thread now.

As he ran he saw two black robed figures approaching him. Not far in the distance he could hear a loud crash.
"You got you help me guys, there's a killer robot chasing me." he shouted frantically. The men stopped quizzical looks on their faces. "I'm serious there's a robot coming you've gotta help me!" Both men started to laugh, but then their jaws hung open in disbelief. Arawn slowly turned to see what had gotten their attention. Sure enough there on the road stood the metal monstrosity it's claws extended.
"What the hell is that!?" one of the men exclaimed, the other had already reached for the sword at his waist.
"TARGET AQUIRED. ELIMINATION START." the mechanical voice spoke.
"Eliminate this!" The second man stated as he drew his weapon as well, the first man had rushed forward yelling. Perhaps the two could subdue the robot. That thought was tossed aside just much like the man was by the metallic warrior. His charging attack was stopped short and he was throw backwards into his companion. The two tangled bodies rolled down the path and came to a stop. Neither men stirred. Arawn's wasn't about to check as the robot now started to advance on him.

One of the men had dropped his katana. Arawn picked the blade up as the machine closed the distance and attacked. The metal claws sparked off the blade as Arawn deflected the first swing. The next claw quickly followed, the second strike sent Arawn reeling backwards. The thing was strong. He was thinking that the two men were weak, or they had underestimated the robot. The machine was unrelenting, as Arawn stumbled it thrust it's claw at him. He ducked just in time to let the strike hit the wall behind and rolled to the side. The claw easily made a hole into the wall, but it was stuck. As the robot struggled to free itself Arawn used this chance to strike. More sparks flew as the fierce and frantic slashed glanced off robot's back shell.
"Crap." was all he could utter. The machine stopped trying to free itself and turned it's head completely around. Unlike a human it could turn it's neck turning 180 degrees. A moment later is showed Arawn that it could do the same with it's other limbs. With moving it's feet it now faced Arawn and struck at him. Thankfully the shock had worn off enough for the shinigami to block the swing, but it still pushed him back. But it was still trapped. If the sword didn't work this was the perfect time for a spell. As his reiatsu filled the air he aimed his hands at the robot. It stopped struggling with the wall to watch him.
"Let the swallow chirp at its finest and emit its power! Hado #3 Crimson Strike!" Both hands cupped together a large blast of red energy shot forth and engulfed the machine. When the light fades there was only a cloud of dust. Before he could give a sigh of relief a figure darted through the smoke at him. Sure enough the robot had survived the spell and grabbed Arawn's wrist. Seeing it up close showed that it had not survived the blast unscratched. The shiny metal was now burned and scratched. The reason it had grabbed his wrist was to prevent another spell.

As happy as he was in finally hurting the machine it would seem he wouldn't get a second shot. In grabbing his wrist it also prevented him from swinging his weapon. With the robot holding his arms Arawn tried to kick. His foot connected with the hard metal, but was just as ineffective as the sword had been. He needed to cast another spell, but he couldn't direct it being held. And the robot knew this. Still holding him it started to maneuver it's claws toward Arawn's face. He tried to struggle, but it only slowed the blades advance. THINK! he shouted at himself, the claws even closer. His mind raced. What can he use to stop the this hunk of metal? Wait, metal? If it's metal it's probably vulnerable to electricity. The claws crept closer, Arawn arms were straining. What lightning spells did he have? Byakurai? No luck, his hands were trapped. Tsuzuri Raiden? He tried to wave the sword to touch the robot, but failed to angle it properly. He couldn't use that spell without a medium to touch the target. It hit him, the robot would be the medium. He let his reiryoku pulsate through his body, the robot's arms stop. But kept his focus on his spell. He dropped the sword from his hand, and now clamped his fingers on the robot directly.
" The road of destruction build in sin. From my hand fly, a thousand fangs dig my enemy’s flesh! Hado #11: Tsuzuri Raiden!" Although shouting had no effect on spells, this one he shouted as loud as he could. The electricity flared to life out of his hands and ran through the robot. One thing Arawn hadn't planned on was the feedback. Since he was channeling lightning into a metal object and touching that object, he was feeling some pain as well. He didn't let it stop him. Arawn had never learned to enhance or elongate a spell, all he could do was keep pumping his energy into it. The increase in energy only increased the feedback. The robot's grip on him had weakened, but Arawn's grip tightened.
"Fall damn you!" the light grew brighter and brighter. The electricity now danced about both of them. The sparks started to arc on the robot and it's head shook violently from side to side. It's arms began to twitch while it's knees buckled "FALL!" he felt a rush of power run through his body. He didn't notice his voice had changed, nor that he now crushed the robot's hands easily. His eyes locked on the unfortunate creature before him. There was no more feedback, the lightning flooded through it in a blinding light. There was an explosion.

Some time later in the 4th Squad medical wing

He was starting to get used to being here. Thankfully with each visit his stays had become shorter and shorter. This time it was severe exhaustion and minor burns from the fight with the robot. The men that had tried and failed to help him were okay. Mild concussions for both, but nothing serious. The medics had found him after someone noticed the large light. There came a knock on the door. Arawn enjoyed a single room yet again.
"Come in." Laying in the bed was boring as hell, a guest was a welcome change. The door opened and there was a bouquet of red roses.
"Hey man! How you doing!?" The voice belonged to Tamaki the man whose task he had taken which lead to the robot fight. Not someone he wanted to see, but at least he brought a gift. The man was average height with short blond hair. He had big nose, and small brown eyes.
"Well it could have been worse, why didn't you warn me bout the robot?" Arawn said, with more anger than he wished to show.
"Whoa it was Rover? I thought those two other guys did this to you." he stated
"Rover? You named the robot Rover?"
"Yeah, he's like a guard dog." he put the flowers on the desk next to the bed. He scratched his head "I'm sorry man, I figured you were smart enough to figure out the password."
Arawn's irritation intensified. "Figure it out? I didn't have a chance!? It asked for the password then started to attack me! How could I figure it out in less than 3 seconds?"
Tamaki started to laugh. "Man it's really easy. The password is 'The password'." The vein on the top of Arawn's head bulged.

Moments later somewhere else in the barracks

Two of the squad medics sat in the break area.
"What were those screams I heard today? It sounded brutal." the first medic asked. The other man cringed and his face paled.
"It was horrible. Get this; some guy was found with roses stuck up his_" The man was cut short by their superior walking in
"Hey you guys know better than to talk about the private matters of our patients like that. Get back to work, the break is over!" Both men groan and leave the area.

Last edited by Arawn on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling darnit)
Back to top Go down

ID 10T ERROR (Solo)
Page 1 of 1