The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A True Connection. It Can be a Pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

A True Connection. It Can be a Pain Empty
PostSubject: A True Connection. It Can be a Pain   A True Connection. It Can be a Pain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 am

Ri saw with his feet on his desks, his Haori had been tossed onto the coach. His Zanpakuto sat beside him, it had been stabbed into the ground beside him for easy access when needed. Its sheath lay against the wall behind it.

"I'm bored" A childish voice called thought nobody else was in the room. Ri however did move but just kept on reading reports. The Zanpakuto began to stir and from the hilt appeared a young girl.

Her hair was sky blue that went with her dark shaded eyes. An aura of peaceful power surrounded her yet she maintained an innocent image. she sat on top of the hilt, her feet swung freely unable to reach the ground.

"Gaircas, why do you take that form" Ri questioned. He'd seen Gaircas in two forms, he true from was an enormous sky dragon but when ever she appeared in the real world she took the form the little girl the sat before him now.

"It's easy, if I was to take my natural form I wouldn't fit in the room and I swear if I hear one fat joke" Gaircas replied speaking with anger at the end though Ri merely laughed it off.

"Can you take any form"

"Yes and no. I can take this and my normal form, I could take others but it takes a lot of time to learn to change though with a strong connection to their partners we Zanpakuto spirits can take form a bit easier hence my presence here
"

The door opened and three shinigami entered the room. None took notice of the girl sitting on the sword. Ri looked up and handed out orders to each of them sending them to multiple location around the world. The nodded the left as suddenly as they arrived.

"The one in the middle had an old man calling to him, a pity he can't hear." Gaircas commented with a sincere voice. She hadn't moved from her perch yet she seemed entertained by swinging her legs.

"You can hear other Zanpakuto's" Ri commented again and then returned to his reports. Then something clicked in his head from what seemed a life time ago.
"You spoke to Kaiyo, or rather she heard you."

"Yup, when you fought her as a student you couldn't hear my cried but when her Zanpakuto connection with me she could hear me" Gaircas replied delighted with the question. She leaped from her perch and onto Ri's desk. She rest her head on his should and read the report in his hand for a moment.

"No this is boring. Lets go train the younglings." Gaircas said as she cartwheeled off the table to the door but Ri's didn't move or even acknowledge her movements. Gaircas however did not like being ignored, she sighed then a heart beat later appeared beside Ri and sent a kick for his head.

Ri had been expecting this and lazily lowered his head letting the kick swing by without causing harm. Gaircas pouted and floated back to her perch and began to hum a nameless tune.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

A True Connection. It Can be a Pain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A True Connection. It Can be a Pain   A True Connection. It Can be a Pain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:28 pm

Ri scribbled his name on the last of the report then threw his pen aside to be forever lost. Gaircas who'd nearly fallen asleep fell from her perch. Within second Ri collected his belonging and fled from his office our the window and onto the Baracks roof.

He laid down stabbing his Zanpakuto into the roof beside side him and throwing his bottle to his other side. Gaircas returned to her seat on the hilt as Ri took a deep drink. The wind blew gently with a summers warmth in it.

"Don't we have any missions or something" Gaircas asked hoping for some form of entertaining. She stood on the hilt looking onto the training grounds below.

"Nope nothing worth our time came across the squad orders" Ri replied happily,he wanted time to relax which seem to conflict with Gaircas desires.

"Can we go train then or something, help the younglings"

"Squad members no younglings"

"Students actually, I'm sure the academy would appreciate a bankai demonstration"

"But I wanna drink" Ri moaned somewhat patheticly. He knew he probably should go give a demonstration but it was easier to say where he was.

"come on"

"No"

"Your coming"

"I know"

With that Ri stood and Gaircas vanished from sight. Grabbing his Zanpakuto he shunpo'd from the roof toward the academy grounds. He wasn't excited about giving a demonstration but he knew it was only a matter of time

Back to top Go down

A True Connection. It Can be a Pain
Page 1 of 1