The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The connection.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowdmn

Male
Number of Posts : 32
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

The connection. Empty
PostSubject: The connection.   The connection. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Shin found himself in the training grounds of the Academy, new power had awaken inside him although he didn't know it. As usual he completed some training by destroying some wooden dolls. Slash, stab and lunges could be seen in his training. As usual, at the end of the night he went under the Sakura, leened himself and his Zanpakutou against the tree. He looked at the avatar of his Zanpakutou and felt it wanting to speak. Unlike other nights his Zanpakutou avatar didn't try to speak, it just sat there, looking in the horizon. Intriguing attitude of him? He looked back at his Zanpakutou and then saw it facing Shin, as if it had to confide Shin something important.

Shin looked at him directly in the eyes, awaiting an upcoming reaction or speach. He didn't expect what happened next, his Zanpakutous lips moved and voice. He listened closely to what it had to say, 'Shin, my name is Tobikuma. To awaken my next form you need to speak; Tobikuma, Heaven Sky Descend. The abilities that will be unlocked from my next form will impress you and at the same time, overwhelm you. Use my power wisely and I will come to you in your needed times.

Shin was extremely surprised by what had happened and felt as his Zanpakutou had stolen every bit of energy from him.
Back to top Go down
shadowdmn

Male

The connection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The connection.   The connection. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:50 pm

As he unlocked his Zanpakutou and it had drained his energy, he walked home with what he had left. Midway to his house, his body started to ge tired and became immobile, 'Call my name Shin, I will help you home...' His stare had became blank when suddenly colors came back to it and Shin called forward his Zanpakutou, 'Tobikuma, Heaven Sky Descend...' Shin was filled with a new energy, his energy came back but didn't feel the need of walking. A cloud was surrouding his feet, 'Open your wings and let me fly Tobikuma.' his Zanpakutou whispered and repeated 2 times. 'Open your wings and let me fly Tobikuma!' Suddenly, Shin felt himself raise from the ground and into the sky. He stopped raising once he was above the clouds, Shin now felt like if his feet were in cotton balls, warm cotton balls. He took some forward steps and didn't seem as if he would fall off the thing he was standing on, Shin was taken by surprise when the cotton ball-like things opened up and let a view to his entire world, Seireitei.

Shin quickly understood that he was in the sky, standing on a-... 'Yes. A cloud.' Tobikuma said intirely. Shin jumped forward and onto another cloud, and again, and again. Shin finally was descending, he could see himself approach of his house. His energy got drained again and the cloud landed on the house, then took a human form and brought Shin to his bed by the exterior window, now sleeping.
Back to top Go down
shadowdmn

Male

The connection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The connection.   The connection. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Tobi jumped off the roof of the highest building of Seireitei, many were looking, he was giving everyone the impression that he would commit Suicide, Kimoji, the 4th Squad Captain and Daughter of Shouzu Tobi's Captain, was there, she knew Tobi and had a small kick for him. She was looking upwards, waiting to see Tobi's upcoming actions. He held his Zanpakutou at his throat, so if anybody would come up, he cut his head off immediately.

Quickly, Tobi ran across to the other side of the roof and jumped off. Everybody quickly rushed to the other side to see Tobi falling. His Zanpakutou still at neck so nobody could catch him in his fall. He was now going down at immense speed. His speed was increasing by the second and was only 500 meters away from the ground. He continued falling down to the ground, now only 100 meters away. Suddenly Tobi started to take a grayer skin color. Tobikuma then became completely a cloud and, 30 meters from the ground, flew upwards toward Kimoji who was on a higher building.

To be continued in next post....
Back to top Go down
shadowdmn

Male

The connection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The connection.   The connection. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Flying by Kimoji an immense grin was seen on his face. Kimoji had small tears, tears of sadness, seeing how Shin could be so mean. When Shin saw that, he flew down and stopped by Kimoji, he took his normal appearence and said, 'Are you alright Kimoji?' He asked. Kimoji put her hands to her face and started crying even harder. Seeing that Shin had hurt her feelings he took her in his arms and hug her thightly. 'I'm sorry Kimoji. I didn't mean to hurt you.' He tried to peak at Kimoji's face but her hands refused to move. He bent down and took Kimoji up in his arms and then took his cloud form again. He flew upwards on the high building he was once on and sat her down. She put her hands on her legs and looked around. Shin sat beside her and Kimoji put her head on Shins shoulder. They fell asleep together on the roof of the highest building of Seireitei. 'Shin, you have unlocked my whole powers. Now we will be able to fight side to side forever my friend!' A smile appeared on Shin's face while he fell asleep.

OCC: SHIKAI TRAINING DONE B33-4TCH3S!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The connection. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The connection.   The connection. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The connection.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Accepted Shinigami Applications-
Jump to: