The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The main hall

Go down 
+4
Xavier Cranwell
Stark Shunsui
Momo
Kaiyo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The main hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:19 am

((OOC:alrighty but you can't use shunpo until you get 20 speed ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:15 am

occ lol you can shout bolts of lighting at me and i can doge them ...or we can go on a missions
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:16 pm

((OOC: mission it is Razz))

Kaiyo turned to say something else to Leden when a hell butterfly appeared on the girl's shoulder, 'Squad 11 real worl patrol has been reported MIA after a large spike of spiritual energy in the groups area, a recon mission has been assigned to the 11th squad Lieutenant and whom ever she chooses for assistance. Please report to the western Senaki gate as soon as possible' Kaiyo nodded slightly to Leden, gripping the Zanpaktou that swung loosly at her side the blonde girl leapt off in the right direction.

((exit---> real world))
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Leden awoke in his room with a nasty head ace. he tried to open his eyes but his vision was blurry at 1st. he could hear birds chirping outside so he knew it was day time . his body also felt stiff as if his muscles had not been use in a long time. he grunted as he sat up. his visions returned to him . he looked around his almost empty. he saw bandages in the trash and he tried hard to think about how he got here

the memory came flooding back to him. he was fighting a large group of hollows with his vice captain Kaiyo. when he saw 3 large hollows preparing to fire a combo Ceros at her back wiles she was locked in combat with 4 other hollows. as the Cero flew at her back leden jumped in front of it taking the full blast . he then fell some 300 feet to the ground where he then blacked out.

Leden sighed . he thought he had died but it seems he had been in coma for a few years . he thought about Kaiyo he wondered if she was ok . if he was able to protect her or not. he tried to feel around for her and was meet with a massive residue. she had grown far more powerful since he went in to his coma. he needed to get stronger so he could fight by her side once more
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:04 pm

leden is now on his feet feeling much better after some much needed green tea. he looks out the window and sees that it is a beautiful day. and thinks that some fresh are will do him well. he was clear to resume duty but he felt out of shape and needed to start training. he put on his Zanpakuto on his back and walked out side towards the gardens *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main hall
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4