The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The main hall

Go down 
+4
Xavier Cranwell
Stark Shunsui
Momo
Kaiyo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

The main hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Shikyo remained silent as Ryouta introduced himself. Although his tone of voice stayed calm, his body language betrayed his emotions and it was apparent that he was eager to get started on the mission. Deciding that he'd rather have someone who wanted to be there instead of trying to force someone to go with him, he accepted the fact that Ryouta would be his partner in this mission and handed him the black folder Kaiyou had presented him. "We will be transporting a noble through a few districts in Rukongai." He summarized. "Enemies of his family have hired numerous assassins to prevent this from happening so I hope you're prepared for the inevitable fighting that will be done. We leave tomorrow morning at 6." Shikyo turned and started walking down the hall, calling over his shoulder as he left "And don't be late."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:38 pm

"No problem, Shikyo-san. I'll be there bright and early, and well-rested. See you then!" Ryouta turned to return to his own small room, reading the details of the mission in the black folder Shikyo had handed him as he went.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Kaiyo let out a heavy sigh as she returned from squad 12, apparanetly they just forgot to add it the part of the adjuchas in their mission request. There were many reasons Kaiyo disliked most of the 12th squad; they all assumed they were smarter than her, they always whispered around her when she walked up to them; but the most annoying thing about squad 12 was that every time Kaiyo went there she ended up coming back with another mission to do.

Kaiyo glanced around a bit and guess Shikyo had taken Ryouta with him on their mission, she giggled slightly to herself, Kaiyo had met the kid they had to guard and she was glad she didn't have the job. Wandering back to her room Kaiyo picked up her Zanpaktou and tied it to her waist, slowly strolling back out the door she licked her lips slightly; she really wanted a milkshake.

(exit---> Real world ((grp)))
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Kaiyo had returned in the middle of the day; still bandaged up from finishing the missions for the 12th squad, the Captain slightly annoyed about her extensive analysis of the high school students. Kaiyo still got yelled at for missing the 12th squad rogue; not that she minded, in fact she had been quite proud about her helpful deed. Bandaged above her hip where she had stuck the spear through herself Kaiyo hobbled through the front door silently. It was raining quite a lot outside; not that the blonde girl minded too much, in fact she had always found the rattle of rain quite relaxing. Kaiyo let out a small sigh; most of the people she actually liked from her squad had been transferred or promoted.

the girl slouched her stature and began strolling around the squad barracks; just making sure everything was okay.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Leden walks in to the main hall of the 11 squad. He had his Zanpakuto was strapped on his back. He was wearing his fresh Shihakushō . He didn’t like it to much as it was more than what he was use to wearing. All the same it did not matter he had graduated early and was sent an offer to join the 11th squad. He felt so much pride in himself at this moment in time. He had a small bag in his left hand with his life possessions . he waited in the main hall like he was told to wondering if Kaiyo was in to day .

She must out on some dangerous missions of some sort

Leden looked around as he waited
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Kaiyo was wandering around her squad barracks for quite a while before she realised to look at the time; the small girl's eyes widened in panic, her new 6th seat was due to arrive an hour ago. Kaiyo turned and quickly sprinted to the front door, already feeling quite guilty. The blonde girl ground to halt when she saw Leden sitting in the main hall. Kaiyo paused for a moment, tilting her head to the side as her brain slowly registered Leden as her new 6th seat.

The small girl took a step closer about to greet Leden when she was beaten to it, a small group of squad members rushing the latest member. Kaiyo watched for a moment before one of the men drew back his arm to punch Leden, Kaiyo sweatdropped. Grabbing the man's arm from behind, he swung round angrily before noticing Kaiyo smiling up at him. The burly group of men apologised repeatedly before running off down the corridor, Kaiyo ran her hand through the back of her hair, smiling awkwardly.

'Welcome new 6th seat Leden to the 11th squad' she eventually cheered happily. Kaiyo leapt forwards and hugged Leden.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Leden smiled as the members of the squad greeted him. Bowing in respect to them . he was taken aback when Kaiyo arrived and the other squad members ran off . he hugged Kaiyo in slight disbelief . looking down at her with his brown hazel eyes . he spoke softly

6th seat?.....wow I never thought I would get such a high seat

He bowed to Kaiyo in respect

Thank you so much Kaiyo…I guess this means we will be working together and no long randomly running in to each other

Leden put his hand on the back of his head and laughed
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Kaiyo's eyes glistened in the light as she nodded politely to Leden, 'yeah come on i'll show you your room' Kaiyo turned and strolled along the corridoor with Leden; talking as they went.

'Yeah well done on 6th seat, now we can go on missions together and stuff' Kaiyo paused and pointed towards the door next to her, 'Erm if you need any missions you can come to me directly or check the to-do list in the main hall'
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Leden followed her to the room listening and taking notes about the to-do list. He was so excited to finally be in a squad. He was hell bent on proving himself. But he knew deep down he was going to need more training . also he knew seated officers had diffent duties . he looked down at Kaiyo when they got to the room .

Thanks a lot…I hope we can go on a mission soon ….

He stepped in to the room and looked back at Kaiyo and asked

as the 6th seat what are my duties? I want to do anything I can for the squad
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Kaiyo paused for a moment, before looking back at Leden and smiling happily, 'Look after seats 7,8 and 9' the small girl giggle and turned to leave. Kaiyo paused, turning back to Leden she blushed slightly,

'Erm about the tournament; I just wanted to say thanks for catching me' the blonde girl nodded at Leden then bounded off along to her room.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Leden watched Kaiyo go bouncing down the hall he yelled after her

any time

before turning in to his new room there was a bed in the middle of the room. Leden smiled and started to up pack . he placed a picture of him and the kids on his bed side desk . he then decied to cut off his sleeve. to day has been a great day . tomorrow i will walk around meet other members of the squad but for now i will sleep

leden laid down on his bed and fell a sleep
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 am

Kaiyo woke up early, as usual. The small girl had promised Leden that seeing as she had not specific jobs today; they could use the squad training grounds for some training. Kaiyo smiled happily as she knocked surprisingly quietly on Leden's door.

The girl figured she'd woken him up so, adjusting her Zanpaktou at her waist she strolled cheerfully along to the main hall.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am

Leden had woke up early this morning and was meditating when Kaiyo knocked on his door . he stood up and put on his Shihakushō. he walked over to his bed and garbed his Zanpakuto . then he went and opened the door . he was slightly surprised when no one was standing in front of it . he stuck his head out and saw Kaiyo bouncing down the hall . he ran after her .

good morning Kaiyo

Leden adjusted his Zanpakuto on to his back
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 am

Kaiyo turned and smiled at Leden 'okay, let's go' she ran closer to Leden and grabbed hold of his hand, running along with him, 'It's this way; we have to get there before any other squads think its free and try to steal it'

((OOC: still in squad 11 we'll move this to the training grounds- i'll make it ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:25 am

occ: ok

leden is pulled by Kaiyo down the hall out side to some unknown location
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male
Number of Posts : 158
Job/Interests : Watching over you.

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:52 am

Stark walked into the Main Hall. His long absence had made me forget what it felt like to be back home. He slowly rubbed his head and walked to the sitting area which was far in the corner. He fell with a thump!

I've been a sleep for too long. He said as he slowlyy sighed.
Back to top Go down
http://chains-of-fate.com
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Leden awoke on his bed covered in bandage wrappings. Naz a young squad members was looking over him . he could feel the pulsing ace of his many bruises. he could not help but smile to him self . one day Kaiyo i will be just as strong as you ....he tried to sit up but his mine seem to explode from the pain. he did not care and push threw it and sat up .

6th you shouldent sit up the 4th squad said you need your rest

leden smiled at the Naz

i will be alright Naz ....could you hand me a cup of water

Naz poured him a cup and brought it to him

thanks ....how is the vice cpt

she is fine from what i was told ....the 4 squad said she is resting

leden siped the drink and laid his head back on his pillow

you look tired Naz go get some rest

but who will look after you

i will be fine Naz

Naz stood there and just sat down next to ledens bed. leden sighed

have it your way

Leden turned his head so it faced the window . it looked like a nice day out side. the fresh air brouth leden much confert
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Kaiyo's eye slowly fluttered open, the rays of light seeping through the window spilled out onto the girl's bed. Kaiyo sat up quite abruptly as she took a look around, unusually she only had one bandage wrapped around her waist, the girl wiped her eyes as a 4th squad member rushed in and practically screamed at her. Kaiyo giggled as the small boy bowed, 'Sorry Fukutaichiou i, i, i, banaged you up i hope its all okay i'm just a trainne you see so i erm' Kaiyo cut of the boy there, waving her arms side to side, 'No it's fine thanks for patching me up; where's Leden?'. The small boy was practically shaking as she stuttered something about the room next door, Kaiyo bounded off her bed and thanked the 4th squad member.

'You awake yet?'
she grinned at Leden, he was still lying down but Kaiyo figured he wasn't asleep anymore.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:48 pm

i been up ...your the one who has been sleeping all day

Leden looked up at her smiling as he rolling out of bed . Naz Bowed on one knees

greeting Vice Captain

Leden was wearing only some long black shorts as he stood up stretching a little bit. he walk over to his table and got another glass of water .
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:55 pm

kaiyo shook her head comically, 'well i was tired' she smirked. kaiyo leant against the door frame as she yawned slightly, 'Well i'm ready for you when you want to head back to the barracks'. Almost as if she forgot Kaiyo moved quickly and signalled for the other man to stand up, the girl had in fact once left someone bowing for about 10 minutes before. Kaiyo smiled awkwardly at the man; it was getting quite warm, possibly a sleeveless shinigami robe would be necessary soon.

Shrugging slightly Kaiyo waited for Leden; she decided she'd need a lot mor practise for the future if she was really still so tired.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:16 pm

i am ready right now ......pain is simple weakness leaving the body

he smiled at her at her as he put on a par of black sweat pants and graded his Zanpakutō. Naz stood up and followed leden to the door

Vice Captain and 6th seat i dont feel you to should go back to training your both still hurt and...

Leden put his hand on the boys head

you are apart of the 11 squad Naz pain is nothing to us ...you should also do some trianing if you plan to join the dog pack on a mission ....

Leden walked in to the hall way looking at his Vice Captain
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Kaiyo rolled her eyes at Leden, she wasn't sure where he kept getting his cheesy lines from, but the girl bowed respectfully to their squad 4 member, 'thanks for patching us up'. Kaiyo strolled down the corridoor, clenching and unclenching her fists, it was weird. Kaiyo didn't feel like she was in particular apin, she just felt completely drained of all energy.

The walk wasn't too long, and it being a nice day made it go by faster. When they could see the doors of the squad 11 barracks kaiyo turned to Leden, 'Anytime you feel like a bit more training just ask me'. Kaiyo's hand hoevered over the handle of the door and smiled up at Leden, 'Don't worry, you'll beat me soon' and with that the small girl bounded back into the barracks. Kaiyo had a bit more paprework to finish, but then she was heading to the pig and whistle again; the blonde girl had mentioned it in passing to Leden but she wasn't sure if he'd remembered.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 pm

leden smiled at Kaiyo as they left his room. he saw Naz face fall . Leden look down at her .

you know he is one of ours right ....

it was a nice day leden nodded to many of the other members of the squad as the walked to the exits ...he responded to Kaiyo

that's good to know ...one day you will be captain ...i hope to be your vice when that day comes

he smiled at her taking note of her statement

occ: were are we going
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 pm

((OOC: xD i took you to the shinigami academy to get ptahed up but then we woke up here... crappy crap crap okay i screwed up; anywhre you wanna go? Razz))
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 am

occc: can we do some speed training bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main hall
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next