The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The main hall

Go down 
+4
Xavier Cranwell
Stark Shunsui
Momo
Kaiyo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:46 am

Kaiyo strolled through the front door of the division headquarters, today was a good day, she could feel it. The sun was shining, with abit of a breeze, the birds were singing and it was Kaiyo's first day as an official shinigami of the 11th squad.

kaiyo was pretty pleased with her squad placement, as she knew in all other squads her lack of Kidou knowledge would have been an issue, in squad 11 however, well lets just say was was pleased. The young girl has brought her bad with her and after realising she was the first of the students to arrive she decided to go unpack to belongings.

After unpacking her things Kaiyo returned to the entrance hall of her new squad, she had to admit it looked amazing. Kaiyo was the third seat of the squad, but she wanted vice captain. Near the main door was a notice board with a 'to do list' for the squad, Kaiyo assumed this would be a good place to start. She had a look down the list and particular task caught her eye. The list called for two or three shinigami to round up a missing man from Rukongai, several pictures of the man had been posted along with it, Kaiyo took down one of the pictures and folded it into her pocket, she'd wait for some more people to arrive before she attempted to find the man herself.

Kaiyo was also very anxious to meet her new squad members, she was a social girl and enjoyed the company of others, she hoped they'd all enjoy her company as much.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female
Number of Posts : 94
Job/Interests : when an obsession with death, becomes a way of life
Quote : Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate
Registration Date : 2009-05-22

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Momo headed towards the squad 11 headquarters, anxious to see who was in her squad, hoping she knew them and that they were nice, un-judgemental people. Momo casually opened the front door, her face void of all expression; that is until she saw the only person in the main hall of the headquarters. She looked at Kaiyo and sighed, not sure whether this was of relief or of annoyance, she didn't dislike Kaiyo- she merely found her a little bit 'too much' at times.

After having a good look around her new base of operations, Momo proceeded to look at the notice board in the main hall, it was covered in posters and fliers- it turned out a lot of people needed their help. She saw Kaiyo looking at one poster quite closely and decided to enquire What's that one? There seems to be a lot of things need doing, we're gonna be busy people. Momo was excited, finally some opportunities to show Soul Society what she's made of.
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male
Number of Posts : 158
Job/Interests : Watching over you.

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Stark wasn't too pleased that he was placed in the fighting squad. He preffered to lay around and do well nothing. Most of his energy was gone into sleeping or chatting up some nearby women. Nonetheless he carried his things from the academy and walked towards the 11th division barracks. As he barged in lazily, he looked around and didn't see much of anything. He went to his room and set his stuff down and returned to the main hall to catch anybody he would recognize.
Back to top Go down
http://chains-of-fate.com
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Momo entered as Kaiyo was surveying the squad notice board, Kaiyo greeted her warmly in her usual manner and was quite happy one of her closer friends had been assigned the same squad.
Kaiyo had just finished having a good look around her new division, she wanted to finish the to-do list but she didn't want to seem to excited about it, instead she had an idea. Kaiyo had stuck up a little form on the notice board, next to the to-do list, a team sheet for anyone wanting to try and find the missing man, she had titled it appropriately and even colourfully written her name at the top of the list, with lots of space in a table below for more people to sign up.
Never really a person for patience Kaiyo had decided she would wait two days and if by then no one had offered themselves for the mission, she would go alone, and hope to god the guy she was finding wasn't too dangerous.
Momo had arrived just as Kaiyo was putting up her new poster, she seemed to show a lot of interest in it ( or at least a lot for Momo) so Kaiyo explained to her about the to-do list and the specific mission of the lost man.
Kaiyo lay out in the sun for the a while, occasionally moaning about her complete boredom, at the academy Kaiyo always had lessons or extra practise, now she had nothing to do. Kaiyo returned to the to-do list and had a look at number one, Patrol the western gate of Seireitei, and with that Kaiyo was gone.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:47 am

Momo was sitting in the squad 11 barracks in the main hall when a hell butterfly flew in, it announced Squad 11 Kaiyo Saiyouko at the western gate of Sereitei; badly injured and in need of assistance! Momo was unsure that anybody else had heard the announcement and pondered the thought of helping Kaiyo, she let the butterfly fly away before finally deciding that she would in fact go and help her.
She quickly grabbed her bag, wrote a scribbled message on a notepad in the main hall telling of what had happened and that she was going to help; just in case she too were to get injured.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:15 am

Momo burst through the doors of the barracks, stumbled towards the middle and nearly collapsed with exhaustion herself, Kaiyo's body hung over her shoulder, lifeless; she was barely breathing. Momo laid Kaiyo onto the floor and called for help Somebody, please, Kaiyo's badly injured, help!. Kaiyo's blood now dried on Momo's shoulder she shook her friend and tried to make her re-gain consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:29 am

Stark woke up with a loud bang. He didn't know what was going on but all he could see was Kaiyo knocked out on Momo's back. He quickly asked Momo what happened to her, he soon discovered that if they didn't get the 4th division in quickly she'd pass away. He swiftly took Kaiyo onto his back and opened the door and began to do shunpo towards the 4th division head quarters. Her blood was dripping continuously and he didn't know if she'd last any longer. With his remaining strength he pushed him self as hard as he could towards the right direection. What was she thinking he thought to himself. She shouldn't go alone just wondering like that. Stark sighed, it can't be helped..she's a stubborn one that one. He reached the 4th division quarters in no time at all and walked through the door to the main hall.
Stark Shunsui 5th seat of 11th division! Our third seat is seriously injured and needs some assisstance right away. He said with some dissapointment that he wasn't able to help her. He laid her down on the stretcher they had brought in and watched her been taken to the next room.

Stark waited for further notice to see how her condition was going...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:57 am

Kaiyo awoke quickly, she sat up with a large intake of air. She looked around the room with a puzzled look. She had managed to guess she was in the fourth squad headquarters, she was on a bed and there were various people around her, Kaiyo smiled to all of them,'Sorry about being a hassle'. Kaiyo looked down at her chest, at least she had stopped bleeding, her stomach was competely bandaged and still sort of sore. A middle aged man walked in, wearing captains robe, 'You should get a lot of rest, are we correct in assuming you were hit in the stomach by a cero?' the man was quite tall, he wore glasses that were covered by his thick black hair. Kaiyo lifted up her arm behind her back and began running her hand through the back of her hair, 'Yeah i was, but i managed to stop most of it' she grinned proudly. The man raised one eyebrow to the girl and picked up a clipbaord that was at the end of her bed, 'Yes well, you should go easy for a while'. Kaiyo nodded back 'Alright captain,i'll try' she smiled.
'Okay well usually we'd want to keep you here for the rest of the day at least, but you've healed up well so we'll let you go'. Kaiyo wandered out of her room carefully, she didn't want to re-open any of her wounds. She turned the corner and waved at Stark, 'Heya, what are you doing here?' she smiled, walking back to the squad 11 barracks.
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:54 am

Hey we thought we'd lost you there for a minute. Momo carried you from the west gate to 11th division quarters. You were out cold, but then i put you on my back and got you here. You okay? I'm sort of heoric don't you think. Stark flexed contently as he followed Kaiyo back.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:11 pm

Kaiyo giggled at Stark, 'Very heroic' she smiled, 'I guess i need to thank Momo as well'. Kaiyo wandered along slowly, not regretting her actions earlier that day, just thinking of how lucky she was to have such graet friends.
'Don't worry Stark, i think i can cross of patrol the western gate from the to-do list' she smiled,not even turning around to say it.
Kaiyo was also quite proud of herself, she had been hit directly by a cero, and only a few hours later she was walking along fine, maybe not her best achievment, but surely not her worst.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:58 pm

OOC: +1 to speed for stark. For his post involving the carrying of kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Stark looked at Kaiyo as she walked ahead, his wands at the back of his head.
He didn't reply to any of her remarks but merely smiled and though how lucky she was. You should thank Momo, as they continued to walk along.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:37 pm

Kaiyo finally reached the doors of the divison headquarters, she was about to go in, when she turned back to Stark and gave him a hug, 'Thanks again' she smiled graefully to him then carefully opened the front door.

Kaiyo found Momo still in the main hall of the headquarters, looking quite worried still but Kaiyowalked slowly up to her and smiled, 'Hey Momo i just wanted to say thanks for well..saving my life' she giggled.

Kaiyo decided the best plan of action for herself would be to go get some rest, she didn't want to be out of action for long so the more she rested now the better. Before returning to her room she walked over to the notice board, she picked up a pen from a nearby table and crossed off number one from the 'to-do list', Kaiyo grinned with pride as she hobbled back to her room
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:14 am

No Problem, thats what friends are for Momo said before Kaiyo hobbled away to get some much needed rest.
Momo then returned to the notice board and the squad "to do list" then chuckled at how patrol the western gate had been crossed off. Momo was bored, she decided to look for something to do on the notice board. Looking at the various posters she noticed that there was a wanted poster for an old man in Rukongai. He didn't look like he would put up much of a fight from his picture so Momo decided this wouldn't be too hard to do. She wrote her name on the colourful sign up sheet (clearly put up by Kaiyo) and decided to go sleep on the front porch, maybe get a tan, and wait for Kaiyo to get better.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:23 am

Kaiyo wandered out the front door with a proud grin on her face, and a vice captain's badge on her arm. 'Hey Momo, do you wanna go find that guy in Rukongai' Kaiyo had noticed Momo had signed up for the mission on her amazingly presentated sign up sheet.

Kaiyo watched Momo lying on the front step, her eyes shut, obviously enjoying the nice weather. Kaiyo began tapping the hilt of her sword in anticipation. Remembering she had taken a picture before, the young girl began rummaging around in her pocket before producing a picture of the old man and putting it in front on Momo, 'Thats him' she smiled.

Kaiyo leaned over her shoulder to look back into the main hall, she decied to open the offer to anyone who could hear her, 'Anyone wanna come on a mission in Rukongai?', Kaiyo leaned forwards again and decied to sit down next to Momo, she had found a pretty good spot nder the sun, so Kaiyo tried to sublty nundge her sideways to share the rays Momo was catching.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:00 am

Momo opened one eye and stared at Kaiyo as she atempted to steal the best spot in the sun. I'm paler than you, i deserve to tan more she muttered to Kaiyo as she edged her way into Momo's space.
Hmmph you're woken me up now, we might as well go she glared at Kaiyo. Momo got up reluctantly and put her zanpaktou back over her shoulder she looked at the sign up sheet looks like its just you and me she turned and said to kaiyo. Lets get going then, i wanna be back in time for dinner Momo smiled at Kaiyo and began to walk away from the Squad 11 barracks
Well done on Vice Captain by the way she called back to Kaiyo.

>>> Exit to rukongai
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Kaiyo's attempt to steal the best spot under the sun had been futile, but at least they were off on their mission now, 'Thanks Momo' she called as she jogged to catch up with her.
On their walk to Rukongai Kaiyo thought about thier mission, and why the 'to-do list' would call for more than one shinigami to go, Kaiyo shrugged off any worries about theit mission and looked at the information they had been given, they knew where he liked to hang out and it they were lucky they could get him there, if not; well they knew which district at least.

---------> exit to Rukongai
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Shikyo opened the doors to the squad room, his newly bandaged torso in full view as he let his cloak hang open. Appearances meant little to him right now, as all he was worried about was finding his room and taking a long nap to regain his strength. Strolling through the long hallway he looked into the rooms, seeing that nearly all of them had been taken. "I shoulda gotten here earlier." He mumbled to himself as time and time again he found that someone else had already claimed a bed room. Finally finding an empty room he thanked the powers-that-be that he would able to sleep, if even for a short time. Closing his eyes as he fell face first onto the mattress he immediately passed out, hoping that news he received would come after he had had enough time to recuperate.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Kaiyo wandered through the front door a proud grin plastered across her face, she briefly looked around for Momo and just assumed she was in bed already. Tapping a tune on the hilt of her zanpaktou Kaiyo crossed off missing man from the 'to-do list'. Kaiyo had planned on going for a short run or something, but she just felt very lazy so decided to wander around the squad 11 barracks. Supposedly another academy student was being transerred into her squad, but she hadn't seen them in the morning.

Kaiyo was thanful for many things about being Lieutenant, but for her, one of the best perks was her room, she was given the room at the end of the corridoor, and it had its own bathroom, she couldn't complain. Walking in her usually cherpy manner Kaiyo strolled along the corridoor to her room, noticing something on her way, the usualy empty room next to hers had someone lying in the bed, door open. He appeared to be quite old, young twenties maybe and he had very spiky black hair, on his side were two golden wristbands. Kaiyo hated being rude and waking up people who were already asleep, but she was certain she had never seen that man beforein her life.

Slowly creeping into her room and returning to the corridoor with a piec of paper and a pen, she scribbled down a note, 'Dear new squad member, i'm glad you found a room okay *smiley face* welcome to squad 11, if you have any questions or need any help with anything feel free to come to me, I'm Kaiyo Saiyouko, Lieutenant of this squad. Enjoy your sleep, see you soon, Kaiyo.
p. s next time you should shut your door, you get a draft through otherwise *another smiley face*

Kaiyo placed the note on his side table, next to some odd looking golden wristbands she shut the door quielty on her way out and went to go nap for a while.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:30 am

Momo had arrived back at the squad 11 barracks before Kaiyo, she was sitting on her bed reading a Kidou book when she saw the young blonde girl finally return, obviously not seeing Momo, Kaiyo stared into the end room for a while before running into her room to get some paper and a pen, Momo couldn't help but laugh at her young Lieutenant she was sometimes to innocent for her own good.

After a long nap Momo awoke to the sun streaming through her window, she wandered lazily out of her room and went to go have a drink in the squad garden, it seemed like a nice enough morning to maybe go for a walk later, but Momo knew instead she'd end up running various errands around Sereitei, so she was going to enjoy her morning at least. She wandered slowly along the corridoors until she reached the garden, doing up her black necklace as she went, Momo squinted slightly on her fist step outside, but she soon became used to the light and lay against one of the large decorative rocks in the garden. Enjoying the sound of nature around her and nothing else, she hoped it would last a while but knowing her young luitenant, she knew this wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Shikyo woke, yawning as he turned over in his head and stretched his arms, his hand knocking one of his wristbands off his nightstand. Groaning in his half-sleep stupor, he noticed a small note next to his items. Looking toward the door he realized that in his rush to lay down he had forgotten to close it. Opening the paper he scanned over the note, "Kaiyo Saiyouko..." He read aloud. It was a personal welcome from the vice-captain. He had only been assigned to this squad not long ago and had yet to meet anyone in it, but if they were as friendly as she was then he doubted there would be in problems. Replacing the wristbands on his arms and strapping his Zanpakuto to his back, he exited his room, being sure to close the door behind him. Wandering out into the hall he noticed there was a board where other shinigami seemed to have posted missions. Glancing them over he quickly scribbled his name onto the top of one of the lists before going back to his room. He would wait an hour, maybe two, and if his name was still the only one on the list he would take it upon himself to complete it solo.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Kaiyo rolled over in her bead lazily, she always hated the mornings, she'd found it so hard to drag herself out of bed and do anything productive, still Kaiyo knew she'd have to get up some time. After a little self conflict Kaiyo tied her vice captain bad around her arm and opened her door, she was half way through wiping all the sleep out of her eyes when she passed the new shinigami's room. Never one to be subtle Kaiyo passed the door then walked backwards to the doorway, her welcoming smile just a step behind.

She looked at ther newest squad member and smiled, 'Hi there, I'm kaiyo i hope you got my note, and erm, well i don't really know your name' she asked sweetly, find it slightly embarrassing to ask. To most people Kaiyo didn't appear to be a fighter, let alone a Lieutenant, but people often found themselves surprised by her awarness in situations and of people. Not wanting to hover too much Kaiyo continued walking down the corridoor in a casual manner, 'See ya later' she called behind her.

Kaiyo wandered around for a while and after getting a an apple to munch on she saw Momo leaning against a rock in the squad garden. Sliding open the door Kaiyo bounded up to Momo, 'Morning!' she called, sitting herself next to Momo, the blonde girl would take another bite of her apple and swallow before starting each new sentence, 'So how about we take a look at the sign up sheets?' she asked, Momo was always in the same mood, morning or evening it was a sultry look, not that Kaiyo minded, in fact she had grown so used to it she would probably have missed it.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Shikyo sat on the edge of his bed, holding his Zanpakuto across his hands as he slowly ran his fingers over the emerald staff. It seemed only yesterday that he had discovered the true form of his weapon, and it amazed him that it was true that appearances really were deceiving. His thoughts were interuppted as his lieutenant poked her head into his room, 'Hi there, I'm kaiyo i hope you got my note, and erm, well i don't really know your name'. Chuckling a bit to himself he answered her, "Shikyo Yoshi, I'm currently the 9th seat but I've got plans to move up." After the introduction, Kaiyo left his room and soon after Shikyo heard the doors to their squad hall opening and decided to go out into the hall to see if anyone had signed up on the missions board.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Ryouta walked apprehensively into the Squad 11 Main Hall. Many openly belligerent glares met him as he entered the room.
"Look, a newbie fresh out of the Academy!" one particularly burly man shouted out.
"Nice to meet you too," said Ryouta. "My name's Ayame Ryouta. Call me Ryouta."
"I'll call you Newbie if I want to," the big man stood a good foot over Ryouta.
"No, you won't. Bakudō no Ku: Geki." Instantly, the man was frozen in a pillar of red light, completely paralyzed.
"We don't use kidō in the 11th squad, you're in big trouble!" This sentiment and others came from all corners of the room.
Well shit. thought Ryouta.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:31 am

Momo opened one eye lazily at Kaiyo, how the hell could someone so small have so much energy, she had often wondered this about Kaiyo but in the end she put it down to the large milkshakes she'd sling down her throat each day.

Momo knew Kaiyo was asking but she'd go check even if Momo didn't and the girl felt rather comfortable, 'Okay you go find us something and i'll come with you' she yawned. momo sat up slightly when she heard some raised voices, 'I'd go check tht out Kai' she pointed towards the main hall and gestured for Kaiyo to go.
At the very least i want five more minutes rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The main hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main hall
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next