The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The main hall

Go down 
+4
Xavier Cranwell
Stark Shunsui
Momo
Kaiyo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The main hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:47 am

Kaiyo nodded over to Momo and jumped to her feet, jogging slightly to the main hall, still holding her apple core. The blonde girl slid open the door and paused, she titled her head sideways and saids nothing for a while, before being reduced to hysterics on the floor, the new squad member had frozen the most annoying man in squad 11. After a moment of laughter Kaiyo regained her composure and strolled over to the kidou guy, placing her apple cor in thehand of the paralysed man as she went, 'Heya, I'm Kaiyou Saiyouko Lieutenant of this divison' she smiled happily.

Peering round the man slightly she noticed Shikyo walking up to the notice board, trying not to do too many things at once Kaiyo decided organisation was key, pointing at the new guy politely (if possible) 'Okay you come with me' , leaning past him the blonde girl called over Shikyo as well, 'Shikyo, over here' she smiled. Giggling slightly Kaiyo turned around to the still rather angry squad members, 'Erm you all go somewhere else please' still laughing she pointed at the frozen man, 'And carry him with you'

Letting out a small sigh of achievement Kaiyo turned back to her new members, 'Okay erm fist of all i don't know your name' she smiled at Kidou guy, 'and sorry about Isamu, he's always a bit mean like that, but nice spell' still trying not to laugh too much Kaiyo continued. Turning around Kaiyo squinted at the sign up sheets, 'What did you sign up for Shikyo?' she asked, her voice polite and sweet, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 am

Ryouta rubbed his head sheepishly. "My name's Ryouta. Ayame Ryouta. So...call me Ryouta."
He blushed a little. "Thank you, I much prefer using kidō then actually fighting. Nice to meet you, Kaiyo-Fukutaichou. I look forward to actual missions, and I am very glad to be out of the academy. No offense, but I'd like to get out of this squad too. Belligerence isn't my strong point."
He inclined his head slightly in respect.
"What can I do to make myself useful?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:22 am

Kaiyo liked Ryouta, he seemed honest at least, which was more than she could say for a lot of shinigami, so she liked him."What can I do to make myself useful?"

Kaiyo thought for a moment, she was always being given missions for the squad, and she'd usually just hand them out, but she had in idea for Ryouta, she smiled at him, 'Okay i think i've got a good mission for you and possibly Shikyo if he wants to, i need to go get it out my room first so erm, if you go wait in the squad garden with Momo i'll be there in a sec'. Kaiyo smiled and ran off down the corridoor.

The mission had come through a couple of days ago, and she'd put it seperately from the other missions because Zanpaktou were forbidden on this mission, Kaiyo had assumed she'd have to get Momo to do it, she was rather lucky Ryouta had showed up. The small girl was a blonde blur as she ran into her room, rummaging around for a while before finding the right folder, she decided she'd walk back to the garden, so she could read the mission on her way. Scanning through the pages she thought it was pretty good fit, a hollow near Rukongai had been tearing apart houses and he'd even managed to kill a squad 6 member, shinigami were sent to deal with the hollow but the hollow had an unusual ability in that when a shinigami released its shikai the hollow could control the shinigami in question, the unfotunate squad 6 member was killed by his own teammate.

Turning the corner Kaiyo strolled into the squad garden, hoping Shikyo and Ryouto had found the garden, she'd forgot to give them any directions, mission in hand she walked into the garden.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 pm

At Kaiyo's words, Ryouta nodded his head, then headed off for where he had read that the garden would be in one of his borrowed books. Upon arriving, he waited for a while and admired the niceness of it. It's kinda not the stereotypical 11th squad thing...
Ryouta stood a little straighter when Kaiyo walked in.
"Kaiyo-fukutaichou!"
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Standing in the main hall looking over the missions board, Shikyo's attention was called by the apparently loud insults being hurled at a new member, a new member who immediately used a kidou on one of his own comrades. A look of disgust formed on Shikyo's face, he hadn't expected the other unseated members to act in such a way but he was even more upset at the way the new member handled the situation. If the lieutenant hadn't arrived soon after he might have personally interfered and he was nowhere near as understanding as Kaiyou. After she had handled the situation she turned to him, inquiring about the mission he signed up for, "It's a rescue mission. A soul has escaped into Hueco Mundo and needs to be retrieved before the other hollows consume it and turn it into a hollow." He paused as she revealed that she had been withholding a mission that would require him to perform without the use of his Zanpakuto. Thinking it over for a bit he shook his head, "No thank-you. Miku and I have been looking forward to working together on a mission and she would be very upset if I were to leave her here. But this mission shouldn't take to long and perhaps if I get back in time I'll try and join you." With that Shikyo bowed before the lieutenant before leaving the hall.

----> Exit to The Desert
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Kaiyo nodded and smiled as Shikyo left for his mission throwing him a headset before leaving, 'To keep in touch with us if anything goes wrong' she called after him, turning once more to Ryouta, who she was fairly certain had stood up straighter when she got closer, she giggled slightly as she handed him the small folder, 'Like i said your my Kidou man Ryouta, hope you don't mind' she smiled sweetly up at him.

Peering around Ryouta, Kaiyo looked down at Momo, 'Do you mind if Momo goes with you, she also does Kidou and i just think it would be safer if two people went'Kaiyo stated it as a question and said it politely enough in her usual sweet voice, although she was fairly certain he knew she wasn't asking so much. Kaiyo hadn't assumed anything about Ryouta's strength but she didn't want him to die straight out of the academy, and Momo could do with getting out.

Thinking back to her mission pile Kaiyo had seen one which had peeked her interest, and she was practically itching for something to do, with one final smile at the pair she turned to leave the garden calling, 'Have fun' over her shoulder to the pair.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:28 pm

"Yeah, no problem, Kaiyo-fukutaichou!" Ryouta did a brief casual salute, then turned to Momo. "Shall we go, then? I look forward to my first mission, and I'm really eager to get going!" He bounced up and down on his toes, looking somewhat like an excited child, despite his height.
Back to top Go down
Himawari

Himawari

Female
Number of Posts : 421
Quote : Trying and Doing are two different things. Just do it.
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:46 pm

((Is it possible to get points for posts here? If so, I want fighting skill please! Lol))
Himawari stepped into the barracks of Squad 11. There were a lot of people here, most male, most of them much bigger than her. She looked about for a face she recognised; Kaiyo, Momo or Ryouta preferably. She decided to try and not to draw too much attention to herself, concerned that she may get into a fight much quicker than she expected.
“Hey you!” Himawari span around, to find a large overly muscular man bearing down upon her, “You lost miss?”

“Um, no,” Himawari replied, “I’m new and I’m just looking for a few friends I have here.” she turned to walk away, but the man grabbed her shoulder.

“You could come with me,” he grinned at her, “I could help you get settled in.” His eyebrows bobbed at her and Himawari’s own eyebrows narrowed. She didn’t like this man’s tone.
“No thank you,” she replied, removing his hand from her. She began to walk away.

“Now wait just one-“ The man made another grab for her but Himawari moved quickly, grasping the man by the wrist, and flipped him over her shoulder straight into the wall. A deafening thunk rang out in the barracks, followed by another as he hit the floor, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Ryouta heard a loud banging noise. What the-? He walked out into the hall and found Himawari standing there, an unconscious man at her feet. “Wow, nice work, you made a bigger entrance than me!” He smiled. “Let’s go to one of the sparring stations here.”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 am

Kaiyo ran in and sighed slightly, 'Hey again' she giggled slightly, walking over to the large man and tossing him carelessly over her shoulder, the image looked quite comical and almost crazy that the small girl could so easily carry the large man. Kaiyo dragged him off to the nearest room and made a mental note for washing up duty.

Jogging back to find her mission, she didn't mind the latest editions to the squad, they made it all a lot more fun, but she was really starting to get annoyed with the old members, Oh well, she sighed to herself. At least they do what i say, and with that she shrugged off any doubt and returned to looking for her mission.

After a few minutes of rummaging through folders Kaiyo lifted up one specific one in triumph, she scanned through it once more and wandered along to the main hall, the scribbled on a small pad of paper telling the squad she had gone to the real world for a while, just a couple of days, drawing a little winking face at the bottom of the pad shw wrote, 'p.s don't kill each other'. And with that she vanished through the door.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female
Number of Posts : 94
Job/Interests : when an obsession with death, becomes a way of life
Quote : Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate
Registration Date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Momo knew kaiyo wouldn't hang around in finding her a mission, but she hadn't assumed it would be with another person, letting out a small sigh Momo decided she had to wake up a bit, for the pleasantries that usually followed such a mission she at least needed something to drink first.

Wandering through the main hall she saw a glimse of Kaiyo before she leapt out for a mission, Momo wandered to the table and read the note, only her lieutenant would put a silly face on a note to her squad. Momo quickly had a look for Ryouta, she hadn't even been properly introduced, but she had been busy basking in the warm sun so she was sure he wouldn't mind to much; remembering vaguely hearing about a spar she decided she would wait by the door in the main hall until he was finished. She rubbed her eyes lazily and went to fetch her Zanpaktou from her room, positioning it carefully over her shoulder she grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl Kaiyo had put out, another abnomality about her small blonde friend, leaning against the wall Momo sighed once more, she hated waited around.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Ryouta entered the main hall. He talked to a nearby squad member. "Can you tell me where I might find Momo-san?"
"Yeah, just go down there, she'll probably be in her room."
"Thanks." Ryouta walked down the hall and knocked on the side of the door as he peeked in.
"Hi, are you ready to go on the mission, Momo-san?"
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Female
Number of Posts : 94
Job/Interests : when an obsession with death, becomes a way of life
Quote : Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate
Registration Date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:30 am

momo looked up casually and nodded 'Ready when you are' she ginned. She got up off her bed and strolled past Ryouta, 'Nice to meet you by the way, lets get going', Momo smiled once more at Ryouta then strolled to the front door, 'We'll flash step to Rukongai then, if you don't mind?' she asked politely, her perfect green eyes almost taunting her companion, she winked at him and flash stepped out the door.

(exit----> Rukongai)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 am

He shrugged. "No problem." Ryouta flash-stepped after her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Kaiyo wandered back throught the front door of the squad headquarters; the 4th squad member that escroted her had suggested a lot of rest, albeit he did say it in a very quiet scared voice. Kaiyo was quite tired though, she hadn't slept in over 32 hours and she needed some rest, her stomach was still throbbing,getting hit by a cero straight on had not been her best idea.

Opening the door slowly she shut it behind her and was greeted with two of brutes arguing over who was stronger, Kaiyo sighed as she tried to ignore them and get to bed. Two things affected the mood of Kaiyo, one was alcohol and the other was sleep deprevation; the unfortunate squad member jumped in front of Kaiyo and began whining down at her, 'lieutenant, tell this idiot i'm stronger than him' 'Move' Kaiyo replied, her eyes stern and her face void of emotion, except anger. The man obviously not very aware of others began rubbing Kaiyo's hair with his monster of a hand, 'Awww is the little Lietenant tired?' he mocked.

Kaiyo threw a quick glance to the mans companion, he seemed as petrfied as he should be, Kaiyo stared up at the man who continue to rub her hair and pull stupid faces, Kaiyo thrust her fist into his chest and sent him flying though the wall, literally through the wall, knocked out cold, she stormed to her room and fell on her bed, not even bothering to shut her door she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:16 am

Stretching his hands in his bed as he woke from his nap, Shikyo looked slowly around the room, wondering how he got from the 4th division to where he was now. He must've been more tired than he thought if he couldn't even remember the walk back before he descended into the plane of unconsciousness for an hour or so. Flexing the muscles in his arms before replacing his signature wristbands on his arms he stood up, looking around the room. He had been in Squad 11 for some time now yet he found it unneccessary to clutter his living space with anything other than his bed, the nightstand and a small brown table that didn't even come up to his knees where his chess set was placed.

Turning to leave his room, he made sure to close the door behind him as he made his way down the hall toward his vice-captain's room. Normally he wouldn't have disturbed her as it was plain to see that she was sleeping due to the fact that she didn't close her door, but she had mentioned something about a mission and he figured now would be as good a time as ever to try and reconnect with his Zanpakuto after his failed rescue attempt during the last mission. Knocking on the open door, lightly at first and then a bit harder he cleared his throat as he announced his presence, "You know if you don't shut your door, you'll get a draft through your room."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:20 am

OOC: Himiwari yes you can get points but i don't think that warrants a point sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 am

Kaiyo rolled over lazily at the sound of a voice, her bed really comfy it took a while for her to register the presense of another person, she sat up slowly and smiled in a tired manner to her doorway. She had slept for quite a while, but she wasn't so grouchy any more, Kaiyo vaguely remembered attacking one of her squad members, but her feelings of guilt decided her attack was justified.

Raising her hand to the back of her head she grinned, her room was very tidy, she had a little desk in the corner for paperwork and other missions, her bathroom door was shut and her room practically clutter free, aside from a small glass of water on her bedside table. Kaiyo get up off her bed and stretched lazily, a tired smile become more awake as she invited in Shukyo to her room, 'I said i had a mission for you did'nt i?' she smiled, rummaging through the varios folders on her desk. 'Erm alright so would you say sword skill of Kidou is you best skill?' she had two missions in mind, one for each.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:13 pm

"Sword skill or kidou?"

Shikyo smiled as he reached behind his back, resting his hand on the hilt of his Zanpakuto. Despite the fact that he knew he would have to resume his kidou training one day, he didn't want to pass up this opportunity for him and Miku to bond more. He had always seen her from a distance and he was interested to know what her true form was and knew this would be a good chance to learn more about the spirit.

"Sword skill." He replied confidently.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:31 am

Kaiyo glanced up at Shikyo and nodded, 'Okay' she grinned, pulling out one folder and placing another on at the top of the pile she passed Shikyo the small folder and smiled, talking as he read it, 'It shouldn't be too hard for you, basically you need to escort a noble family member through a few districts of Rukongai' Kaiyo smiled as Shikyo continued reading,

'The place it gets hard is because the noble family member you're escorting has had a hit put on his head so were expecting at least twenty different guys to attack him, there will probably be more though'
Kaiyo's eyes glinted in the sunlight as she walked back to in front of the shinigami. 'Okay so because of this mission i'm going to allow you to take another squad member with you, of your choice, you don't even have to take one, but i'd suggest it, and if you do they will be told that you are in charge of the mission and you alone'

Kaiyo stared at Shikyo for a while before walking slowly past him, 'Can you shut my door on your way out, i don't to catch a draft' she called behind to the squad member as she wandered along the corridoor and to the garden, notcing the broken wall as she went her eyes bluging slightly as she realised the damage she'd done.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Ryouta walked into the main hall carrying the unconscious Shinigami. He ran to the nearest shinigami and handed him the body of the unconscious Shinigami. "Here, take him to 4th squad." The shinigami glared at him. "Don't tell me what to do." Ryouta sighed, then let his reiatsu increase to its max point. The man quailed. "OK."
Ryouta nodded. "Thanks." Then, he quickly ran to Kaiyo-fukutaicho's room, then knocked on the door with his foot.
"Kaiyo-fukutaichou! It's me, Ayame Ryouta! Momo-san and I have completed the mission. It was an Adjuchas causing all the trouble, but luckily, Momo-san and I were able to fight it off."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Kaiyo had just returned to her room for a sneaky mid-afternoon nap when an excited knock came at her door, letting out a small sigh of defeat Kaiyo answered the door.

Looking up blankly at Ryouta as he explained his mission, "Kaiyo-fukutaichou! It's me, Ayame Ryouta! Momo-san and I have completed the mission. It was an Adjuchas causing all the trouble, but luckily, Momo-san and I were able to fight it off."

Obviosuly taking a while to take in all the information Kaiyo titled her head sideways, 'I'm really sorry it was an Adjuchas' she replied, returning to the initial mission folder and lifcking through it rapidly. kaiyo looked up and down at Ryouta, 'You and Momo are okay right?, you need to go get checked out at the fourth squad' Kaiyo didn't smile, but her voice was calm and still cheerful; more caring and with a hint of remorse.

Scratching her head slightly Kaiyo had been officially woken up, 'erm alright, i'll head over to the 12th squad, they're the ones who issued the mission', Kaiyo smiled up at Ryouta as she walked along the corridoor with him, 'you should go get some rest, and a massive well donw on taking down an Adjuchas; they're not nice'. Glancing happily back at Ryouta Kaiyo called as she exited the division headquarters, 'You better be ready for your next mission when i get back then. Maybe have a word with Shikyo' a glimmer of respect and happyness flew across the blonde girls eyes as she exited the headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:28 pm

"Yes, Kaiyo-fukutaichou." Ryouta casually saluted her. "I don't need to visit 4th squad; I'll just go look for this Shikyo now."
He exited Kaiyo's room and re-entered the main hall. He approached a squad member and asked if he could point him toward Shikyo. The man pointed, Ryouta thanked him, and then he ran up to the man with black spiky hair.
"Hi, are you Shikyo-san? Kaiyo-fukutaichou said I should speak with you. Probably about a mission or something."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Shikyo took the black folder from Kaiyou, bowing slightly before exiting her room and shutting the door. Looking over the mission he scanned through the details, the noble was only twelve years old according to the file and Shikyo groaned at the prospect of baby-sitting a pre-teen. Of all the missions he could've been assigned he did not favor the prospect of traveling with a child, but apparently this child's importance warranted that two shinigami act as his body guards until they reached their destination. Reading further down the file to find out where exactly they would need to take the noble, his thoughts were interrupted by a pale-skinned individually only slightly shorter than himself.

"Hi, are you Shikyo-san? Kaiyo-fukutaichou said I should speak with you. Probably about a mission or something."

Shikyo looked up from the reading material to analyze the man before him. The two features he immediately noted were the man's long black hair, messily dangling from his head and dull grey eyes that reminded Shikyo of a classmate back in the academy. Kaiyou had said he could choose the member he wanted to take with him, but since he had spent the majority of his time training he had yet to get to know very many others aside from the vice-captain herself.

"Yes I'm Shikyo," he responded. "And you are..." Shikyo trailed off, waiting for the man to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:08 pm

"Oh, that's right, sorry, you don't my name. It's Ryouta. Ayame Ryouta," Ryouta said. "So, what kind of mission are we going on? Kaiyo-fukutaichou was...vague. As in, she didn't tell me anything except talk to you."
Ryouta cracked his knuckles as he waited for Shikyo's response. He was pretty excited to go on his 2nd mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The main hall   The main hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main hall
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next