The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) Empty
PostSubject: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:20 pm

OOC: Sorry for taking the liberty of designating your characters positions but it seemed to make sense to do so.

IC: He peered through the open window of a young gay couple making love... giving into some sick perverted desire more like...

He frowned and nearly scolded himself when he realised it was no good. He should just learn to accept the different personalities that his mind offered him, something akin to speaking gifts to combat the loneliness.

Peeping was a hobby of his these days, and he saw nothing wrong with it, he was merely observing after all. It’s not as if he was trying to sate some depraved part of him that longed for a sexual release into the soft flesh of a human... of course not you dirty bastard...

He was ruining the moment for himself and decided it would be best to leave rather than to argue the merits of peeping with his alter ego... ego’s mate...

He was restless these days. He had a plan, motivation and while he knew that this was a good thing he was impatient. He needed more pieces, more players in his pocket to extend his influence. It was such that put him in a foul mood, his naturally perky... yeah right... disposition turned into something rage filled and black.

It was then with interest and slightly violent anticipation that he felt the emergence of three quite unique spirit pressures in the local vicinity. To the north he could feel a hollow presence emerge in the sky. To the south another hollow presence but lower down. And to the west a different type of pressure, that of a shinigami; it was no light weight power either.

Three new arrivals presented a dilemma. One that he solved however by emitting a wave of reiatsu from himself. Alerting all the newcomers and anyone awake to spirit pressure of a powerful presence and his location.
Back to top Go down
Dakuhosu

Dakuhosu

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Registration Date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Dakuhosu had searched for days trying to find a Garganta that would stay open long enough for him to enter the World of the Living. After much patience, he found one that looked stable enough, and eagerly pressed through. The winged Equestrian inhaled deeply the scent of this place; the rank of evil, the seed of cruelty, but the presence of a prideful elegance radiated from this place. And suddenly, a huge wave of reiatsu rushed over him, and he almost plummeted from the sky. He just managed to cathc himself in enough time to reassert his equilibrium and maintain flight. That was the presence of a high level Hollow, Arrancar, at least, and if not, damn close to it.

With an idea formulating in his mind, he locked in on the presence. As he did so, he felt two other ppresences, one of a Shinigami, Captain leveled, and one of another Hollow, equal to his level. He shook the other two from his mind and focused on the larger power, knowing that everyone would be drawn to this presence. With three flaps of his wings, he reached a speed verging on 120mph, speeding towards the source of the power, which he saw in the distance ahead of him. Unsurprisingly, it was a Vasto Lorde level, humanesque Hollow. He grinned as he approached quickly and landed on a building close by, but far enough that they could not reach each other as of yet.

"Greetings, Vasto. It's a bit surprising to find one such as you here. I am Dakuhosu. May I ask of you your own name?"
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:11 pm

when would this damned hunger stop? Why couldn’t it just go away?! And who could be the person that was this strong or what was he?!... it was some of the thoughts that were racing through kuro´s mind at the moment, as she just had begun to run over the roof tops of this elegance but also prideful city, slowly speeding towards the source of a sudden wave of reiatsu that had washed over her a minuet ago, it had been like a tilde wave of water and made her forget all about her latest prey down on the streets and instead focusing on what were going on around her...

without the stronges presences of spiritual pressure, the were two more, so the was a total of 3 and almost every one of them were stronger than her... one of them a had to shinigami that was one thing she knew, and the other had to be an hollow but last one Kuro didn’t really know it were so strong, could it really be? an Vastro lord? Something she always had been seeking to become... as Kuro approached the tager of the sudden source of power, she were surprised almost afraid, never had she seen or even felt the power of an vastro lord in her life... She approached quickly and jump up on the roof of a building close by the vastro lord but still a a hundre meters away, on the other side of were the other hollow were...

// >_> sorry im really tried right now so i hope its not to messed up//
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Ri step out of the gate into the living world, he streched his arms then rubbed at the Snowdrop marking on his chest. It restricted his spirit pressure so no to harm the living world well he was on assignment.

Recent report indicated an powerful hallow was wandering the living world though Ri had little hope that the claims were true. Ri walked slowly way from the gate, one hand resting on Gaircas hilt and the other was unscrewing his flasks lid.

He reached the town and could feel pressure of a number of beings, but one loomed over the others. Ri didn't change his slow pace when he felt the pressure, instead a smile forced it's self onto his face.

Ri flashed from sight and reappeared on the buildings top but only for a moment then shunpo'd again. Standing on top of the Eiffel tower, Ri searched the city for signs of hollows but all seemed quite.

He took a swig from his flask and allowed himself to enjoy the moment for a second. He closed his eyes and took a breath. When his eyes opened next his grey coloured eyes were replaced by Hazy white colour.

"Lets go Gaircas" Ri said as he placed his hand on Gaircas's hilt. Leaping into the air Ri allowed himself to fall then shunpo'd into the city streets on the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Addressed by the winged stallion of black he felt a mix of emotions, annoyance that such as he would himself... tear him...teach them fear... But also a slight awe at the majesty of his appearance, he was among hollow at least a picture.

‘‘Yummei Tenshi, this is my city...Our city...why do you intrude? Hollow are not welcome here.’’

He felt the reiatsu of the other lower level hollow come within a reasonably close distance of himself, but he had his back turned to them. Choosing to iterate his point that hollows were unwelcome in his city...

‘‘Kuroi kiba’’

A black bolt of energy released from his tail tip, aiming in the general direction of this hollow.

‘‘Come now join us.’’

Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:00 am

Appearing for only second at a time Ri flash through the city making a straight line for two pressures, a meek hollows and an strong hollow, a very strong hollow. He saw the lights for cars and house flash beneath him as he move through the city. It gave him a smile to know he was protecting them. It inflated his sense of duty somewhat, an interesting feeling.

Ri walked slowly down the street, the two pressures were close. He looked down and could see two hollows. A winged house, the weaker one then another human looking hollows, a vasto lorde judging by the lack of a cracked mask. A shiver shot down Ri's for a second but he stood still, a smile forever on his face.

He looked from the tall man to the horse wondering why a Vasto lorde was collaborating with such a hollow, he'd only know arrancars and Vasto to use weaker hollows who usually followed the orders out of fear.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:06 am

Kuro had only be lucky to get away from that black blot of energy as she rolled to the right to safty before the black blot of energy hit were she had been standing a minute ago, she would almost slowly walk in a ring around Yummei and up to a place where he could see her and see could see the other hollow “Im sorry my lord that i didn’t join you right, away… my name is kuro kami I’m at your serves ”.. Kuro haven’t really notice that the shinigami´s spirutal press had come close to them right now she were focused on trying not to get killed by the vastro lord
Back to top Go down
Dakuhosu

Dakuhosu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Dakuhosu's muscles twitched in anticipation as he saw the Vasto, named Yummei, fire the black burst of energy. The finnese in the way he carried out this task was appealing to Dakuhosu's tastes, and he wanted it. He craved for it. But there wasn't a damned thing he could do in this body... He had to gain more power, and he felt joining this being of magnificent power was the way to go. He lowered his head and bent one leg, then rose again, shaking his matted mane from his eyes. At this point, he spoke, once again becoming aware of his surroundings as he felt the Shinigami's presence suddenly grow closer, and then recede.

"Yummei Tenshi, I humbly request to be of your party for your duration, and possibly beyond, here."
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:58 pm

"Yummei Tenshi" Ri repeated as he grinning, the excitement was growing. Ri was ready to fight but he had a number of obstacles he had to overcome first. He can't fight in the middle of the town and his powers were partly sealed.

"The sun rised, the sun fell, the sun slew the shadows well, the sun rises, the sun falls, the sun banishes the shadows on the walls, the sun will rise, the sun will fall, you will die 'ere the shadows grow tall. Hado seventy one" Ri chanted as his pointed his right hand to the sky and emitted an enormous ball light from his palm.

Ri shunpo'd quickly appearing behind the hollow trio. He laughed to make them notice him then shunpo'd again heading towards the city limits but left a easy to follow trail. Ri figured the Vasto lord would know what he was doing but none the less he'd follow or at least Ri hoped.

71. Sunburst
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:37 pm

A massive ball of light erupted into the sky, its rays causing pain to him. If it was causing pain to him he could only imagine what it might do to the other two. He no responsibility to them but even so they had both been civil enough and so he felt he should at least remove this kido before he chased after the shinigami.

Firing a cero at the ball of light as he sped after the shinigami using Sonido. He knew that it was probably not wise to follow the shinigami so rapidly without thought but he couldn’t let him get away with that uncalled for attack.

He wandered however what the two others would do, would they simply leave, fight amongst themselves or follow himself and the shinigami? Who knew.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Kuro´s ears twisted as she could hear something in the distance it was a low mumbling or someone say something and suddenly she could feel the enormous amount of pain rushing over every part of of her body that was exposed to the light, it was like having ached dropped down over you and it hurt she could almost feel how her fur slowly began to burn away from the damned light that was up in the sky

She creep along the floor trying to get away from the sun alike light that was like a burning fire of doom... she could easily hear how he laugh at them but she wouldn’t be able to even hit him or even get close if enough knew kuro as felt how the burning sun light suddenly ended, leaving the hollow a like cat with no fur left on her body almost only the place the light haven’t were there still fur on her body and it still burn like she had been in contact with acid

she slowly got back up on her feets and look around as she could see the vastro lord dissapring one way towards the city´s limits while she could also feel the trail that the shinigami had left for them to follow.. but kuro wasnt going to follow them she had to get away and find place to hide and recover
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Ri came to a stop once he reach the French country side, he could see vineyard below him but couldn't see any souls or humans, a good place to fight with needing to worry about harming innocent by standards. The Vasto lorde was approaching and fast, Ri gripped Gaircas ready for a fight.

“Steady Ri, remember you fighting with the limit in place for now
” Giarcas voice advised Ri as he controlled his breathing. He didn't like the limit he didn't see the need, if a captain is need in the world of the living why limit their power.

“I know I know.” Ri groaned back. Tactics and plots ran through Ri's head thought without know his enemy there were all useless. He need to know his enemies fight style before adapting any tactic to his situation.

OOC: Summary: Ri arrive in the city outskirts and waited.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:09 pm

He followed the shinigami doggedly, until they were in the suburbs of Paris away from anyone or anything really.

It was then that the Shinigami turned and waited for him. Instead of stopping and analysing the situation as the shinigami might have anticipated he charged straight on. Raising his tail above his head as he ran he fired a Kuroi Kiba at the shinigami and jumped into the air to come down delivering a powerful heel kick.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Ri reacted on instinct, he released his pent up pressure and in a swift movement he drew his Zanpakuto and cut threw the bolt of reiatsu but from the moment he cut he knew he'd play right into the Lordes hand.

His eyes flicked up as the lordes heel came down aimed for Ri's skull. Ri bent back and brought his Zanpakuto up to hold the lordes heel from striking his chest. He struggled to hold but manage all the same.

"I want to apologize I don't normally start a battle like this" Ri said in short grunts as he fought against the lordes foot. Ri shunpo'd back a few pace letting the Lorde's foot drop. "But I couldn't chance fighting within the city. I assume you understand, I doubt you care but you understand. I'm Ri O'Nocht Captain of Squad thirteen and if you leave know no blood needs to be spilled but we both know the answer"

Ri took the chance well he was talking to examine the lorde, he never got the change to examine one so close before with being engaged in battle. He stood a foot taller then Ri, no surprise and his thin build made his look taller then he was. His eyes were red and carried a tint of madness. His face was cover partially by his mask. His Zanpakuto reach was short then Ri's , an advantage and from what Ri could see it's hilt appeared to be a hand.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:19 am

He couldn’t help but laugh at the impetuous nature of this shinigami. To come to his city. Attack him unprovoked and without declaration. Then to deem it wise to tell him to retreat.

‘‘Shinigami...You have a death wish...’’ It was statement not a question.

The shinigami had dealt with is diversionary tactic well enough, catching Yummei’s upon his sword. He decided to play a smarter game this time instead of rushing in. Charging a cero he leaped into the air.

Using his Kuroi honoo he released black laser like beams from his eyes that landed behind the shinigami. Bringing his tail tip over his head he fired a kuroi kiba directly at him and fired the cero towards the ground a foot in front of him.
He wanted to test how the shinigami dealt with this barrage of attacks, whether he survived or not would be an indication of his raw power and skill. And if he managed to deal with them smoothly he would know his opponent was a tough one.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 am

"Maybe I do" Ri said with a laugh, Ri had no illusions he knew the man before him was evil, a tainted soul in need of cleansing and that was the duty of the shinigami, to cleanse souls. Ri felt the man pressure raise, an attack was coming.

"Rule of winds Arise Gaircas." Ri called out as the air around him suddenly move at great speeds around him, his Zanpakuto reached it's released state and Ri's pressure began to flow far easier now.

Ri didn't have much time to plan but he could the initial attack wasn't aim at him but the next two how ever where. Black lazer flew over Ri's head striking the ground behind him. The cero was defiantly the real threat but he couldn't chance being hit with the attack without know the effects.

"Buile an Bas" Ri said as he pointed Gaircas and fired his own beam of reiatsu canceling out the on coming attack. Ri raised his blade again but the cero was already to close and it explode at Ri's feet.

The smoke and rubble cause by the attack settle and Ri was nowhere to be seen. With ease he'd shunpo'd closed to Yummei's back right out of sight. Ri slashed his blade down sending out another Buile an cas attack aimed for Yummeis tail.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:32 pm

His three attacks were handled efficiently, his cero landing and creating a screen of dust that allowed the shinigami to shunpo without being seen.

The shinigami appeared behind him and seemed to release and attack of some sorts. However it was not visible to Yummei and as he rose to meet it he felt a great pain and the fetid heat of blood as he turned and looked aghast at the cut of end of his tail.

‘‘Shinigami you’re really beginning to piss me off.’’

Out of the stump of his cut of tail quickly grew back an identical replacement of the missing limb, a benefit of his hollow being was the high speed regeneration of non vital limbs.

He went for a melee assault this time. Closing the gap between them with leap forward he came at the shinigami in mildly areal manner. About two feet of the ground with the right of his body facing the floor. He kicked out low at the mans ankles with his right leg and higher towards the groin with his left leg.

The real attack came milliseconds after the other two in the form of a lancing attack by his tail towards the heart of the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:23 am

Ri didn't have to think he just reacted, as Yummei launched his low kicks Ri kicked off his reiatsu foothold hand and back flipped. As Ri flipped through the Air he saw Yummei's foot come within inch of his face and as Ri's feet found solid ground he saw Yummei's regrown tail on it path. No time to dodge full Ri had only one option, he took a step forward changing destination of the attack from his hearth to his right shoulder.

Yummei's tail ran through Ri with no resistance, Ri refused to cry out or show any pain at all. He seized the tail the pried it out, blood dripped from his wound covering his clothes and arm. He starred into Yummei's eyes for a second then shunpo'd.He moved a good distance away then began to chant

“Fate, push the limits and tie together while the will of the forsaken is cast aside.

He move again this time above yummei pointing his right palm towards him. His reiatsu began to gather at his hand a destructive force was building rapidly. He shunpo'd again keeping out of Yummeis immediate reach.

Break the final wall and release your wrath! Spiral out and pierce even the heavens!”

The snowdrop on his chest vanish, his limit had been removed, instantly the kido gathering in Ri's hand doubled as did the smiled as his face. He shunpo'd again to Yummei's right side.

Hado Eighty Five Helix Canon” Ri cried as the kido fired from his hand in a narrow beam that traveled in a flash through the air. It was one of Ri's more advance Kido and a favorite as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dakuhosu

Dakuhosu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:38 pm

((Sorry about the lateness in the reply, but I hope you don't mind))

Dakuhosu's flesh had just stopped burning from the intense Kidou that had been cast by the Shinigami. He could still feel the prickling pain it caused him to move, but still stood up, although slowly. He searched out a ways for the pressures of the Vasto Lorde and the High Level Shinigami, and eventually felt their presence out in the suburbs of the city. Dakuhosu knew it would be severely unintelligent to go to this scene of battle, but he also knew that this was something he needed to witness; the power of a Vasto, so very near the level he wanted to reach. He dove down to the ground, spreading his wings to catch his fall. As he landed, he caught sight of a small group of spirits; children, probably having died in a bus accident, or on a trip. All three of them were paralyzed with fear as Dakuhosu approached slowly. Within 5 minutes, he was re-energized, although his skin still prickled like a bad sunburn.

He took to the air and flew towards the scene of the battle, building his mist as he went. As he arrived, he saw the Shinigami building up a Kidou, and as he was doing so, a light faded from his chest; His power restraint had been removed. Dakuhosu reacted without thinking; he condensed and launched a volley of three spikes at the Shinigami himself, and as he figured he'd be late, he launched the remaining two at the path the Kidou would be taking, hoping to intercept the lethal thing. A whinny escaped his lips as he extended his wings full distance to stop himself in the air, just above a nearby building. He was no longer a part of this fight, but merely a spectator watching until the action either changed, or involved him again.

((In other words, I'm sitting the battle out until one of you either interacts with me or the battle ends.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)   Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rendevous A la paris (Ri, Frost, Dakuhosu)
Page 1 of 1