The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under The Sky Of Paris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Under The Sky Of Paris Empty
PostSubject: Under The Sky Of Paris   Under The Sky Of Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:06 am

France
Paris, "La Ville-Lumière", The City of Light... Kurama sat at a table outside of a local café. He was, for the first time, in a gigai. He had a week of vacation saved up and he decided that he should spend it exploring the world of the living. He sipped on a glass of wine as he looked out at the river, it was so peaceful looking. He couldn't imagine a hollow attack ever taking place in such a tranquil place as this. A young woman passed by and handed him a flier to an art show that was taking place later in the week. Not that he could actually read the flier, he simply smiled at the girl and she left, returning the smile as she walked away.

This truly was how one was meant to spend his vacation. Kurama sighed as he looked up at the bright moon, a cool breeze passed him by, sending the leaves rustling in the nearby trees... "What a beautiful night." The sun had set about an hour prior, leaving a while before the city's population headed towards their homes to preform the nightly ritual called "sleep". He was about to finish his drink and go for a stroll when he sensed a slightly familiar spiritual pressure in the area. It wasn't too overpowering, on the contrary, it was being suppressed...

"I wonder who that could be?" Kurama said to himself. He finished his wine and stood up. Beginning to walk towards whoever was approaching him...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sky Of Paris   Under The Sky Of Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:45 am

Saroki walked on the plaza, perhaps just taking a stroll in the middle of the night. Most didn't realize it, but, Paris was at it's most beautiful at night, definatly. The smooth moon light shining upon the rather classy buildings and structures. She exhailed deeply, as if she was releasing her built up stress, which, made sense; Especially for someone of her standards. She hadn't gotten break from missions, or training, for months. And despite her dress, and peaceful smile, she wasn't on vacation.

On the contrary, it was quite the opposite, she wasn't on a patrol, or out on her free will. She was on a mission. A rather low ranking one, but it was mysterious, and piqued her interest. Apparently, a ominous pressence had been spotted at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Yes, it was quite a destination for Saroki to travel, and she was beginning to wonder whether or not this was a real mission, or if she was just ordered to come here to relax, and the mission was just a cover.

The girl sighed. She was thinking too much. She was in Paris, one heck of a city, even to just visit. And she was going to enjoy it. The girl looked around, spotting a nearby cafe'
Saroki walked in, taking a deep breath, she smelt the powerful aroma of coffee and baked goods. She was wearing normal wear, for french standards, at least. She was wearing a black suit with white outlining, under than, she was wearing a cotton shirt that was a bit visible. She wore leather shoes, obviously polished before she left the Seireitei. She hadn't noticed Kurama yet.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sky Of Paris   Under The Sky Of Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:58 pm

"Kanime-San?" Kurama asked as he approached her from behind. Indeed it appeared to be the Shinigami he'd seen fighting the arrancar in Hueco Mundo. He bowed as she turned, "What are you doing in Paris, of all places?"

Kurama was wearing a white, cotton button-up shirt with a simple white tee underneath. He also wore a pair of black jeans and sneakers. All of which had been recently purchased with his vacation money. He left his hair its normal silvery light blue shade, despite what others thought, so that he could still be recognized if needed. He now smiled as boyishly charming as possible, he hadn't expected to run into a Shinigami here, let alone one he somewhat knew...
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sky Of Paris   Under The Sky Of Paris I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 am

Saroki turned her head, her hands comfortably fitting into her silky pockets. Her curious smile was rather cute, and despite her hard personality, it was charming in it's own way. The girl's eyes widened a bit, knowing that she hadn't seen a familiar face in day; And to see this man here of all places, even so, she didn't remember him that much. She digged through her memories, trying hard to find where she saw this man before. And then, it hit her. In Hueco Mundo, the place where her bloody mission took place; She would've rather have been rid of that awful memory, to be honest.

Saroki didn't bother to greet Kurama, instead she just pointed at the Eiffel tower, the top, to be exact. "That." Saroki said in a responsive tone as she pointed at the monument. She kept her left hand in her pocket. Then letting her right arm drop to her side. "There's a ominous energy up there, I was sent here to investigate..." Saroki said in the same voice as before; In all truth, she was stalling. She didn't want to go up there, partly because she didn't do well when she was heigh up off the ground. But there was another reason. She was afraid that it could be a garganta, and maybe a adjuchas or gillion would pop out.

The girl closed her eyes for a second, sighing quietly to herself, then reopening her eyes. "Care to go with me?" She said...Saroki didn't want to go alone, and even though she didn't trust Kurama as much as she probally should have. She knew she could count on him, after all, he was a shinigami, just like her.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sky Of Paris   Under The Sky Of Paris I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:02 am

Kurama looked towards the beautiful tower, its bright lights cast ominous shadows over several places in the area. "Hmm... Technically I'm supposed to be on vacation but I guess it couldn't hurt to go for a stroll with you. I wanted to get a closer look at the Eiffel Tower anyhow..." He chuckled and looked towards the woman at the counter who spoke to Saroki in French. Kurama had no idea what she had said but it appeared as if she was asking what the shinigami woman wanted to eat.

He pulled a small english to french dictionary out of his pocket and spent a few moments flipping through the pages as Saroki's attention was on the woman...
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sky Of Paris   Under The Sky Of Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 am

Saroki gave a minor nod to Kurama: She was thankful for the back-up, even if he was just on vacation, it never hurt to bring a companion. The girl's attention was drawn to a french girl behind a counter, deeper within the cafe. Saroki's eyes dropped a bit, realising that she didn't know one word of french. Neither did she have a dictionary. She opened her mouth without thinking, as it was her natural instinct to reply.

She kept her mouth open, slightly. The akwardness spread throught the cafe, untill, after a moment or two, everyone in the cafe was staring at Saroki and Kurama. The embaressed shinigami took a few steps back, almost hiding behind Kurama. "Did you catch a word of that?..." She whispered to Kurama. She stared back at the crowd inside, keeping a relatively calm face.

Considering that if these were shinigami, she'd probally freak out and run away. Why in God's name didn't she bring a french dictionary? Or at least take a french class?!
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sky Of Paris   Under The Sky Of Paris I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 pm

"Excusez-moi." Kurama smiled as he stumbled through the accent when he spoke, "Pouvons-nous avoir une tasse de café et d'une pâte feuilletée?" The woman behind the counter giggled as he mispronounced half of the accents, though nodded and turned to pour a cup of coffee. Kurama paid the woman and was handed the pastry and coffee he ordered.

He turned to Saroki, who's cheeks betrayed her slightly by revealing a soft shade of pink. Kurama didn't say anything, though he thought it was cute whenever girls embarrassed themselves. He handed her the cup of coffee and the pastry. "We can pick you up one of these while we're in town." he said, holding up his dictionary. He slipped it into his back pocket and stepped outside, holding the door open for Saroki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under The Sky Of Paris   Under The Sky Of Paris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under The Sky Of Paris
Page 1 of 1