The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something usefull. (Solo - Kido)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Something usefull. (Solo - Kido) Empty
PostSubject: Something usefull. (Solo - Kido)   Something usefull. (Solo - Kido) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Shikuro slowly moved in on this unusual training area, people called this place the "Hide And Seek Chamber" with very good reason, this was the perfect place to hold such an event just running around hiding around could be very funny, with loads of places to hide. He held to pieces of parer in his hand aswell as his Zanpakuto though that was placed as it always did safely on his back. He knew what he wanted today, and he had been studying a bit up to this day, ofcourse he could just have used the 11th squad barracks for trying these things out, but then again, he would just be laughed at. Even though the 11th squad had more or less accepted the use of Kido they weren't very fond of it, and it didn't make it better that Shikuro was here to learn non-offensive Kido, primarily known as Bakudo. But he needed some help atleast with one of them since he couldn't really tell for himself weather he was doing a good job or not. as it wouldn't be something that also affected him, and the other he would need some help by learning to uses it for his own benefit, thats exactly why they are here in this chamber. His eyes flicker over the room, scouting for the person he had asked to help him, no one in particular he knew, but just someone from the 4th squad as they seemed to know a bit about Kido and Reiatsu in particular, you have to give them that.

Shikuro smiled softly as he spotted the person he had asked to meet him, and slowly walked over to him, tilting his head, looking at the guy.
"Thank you for taking your time to help me here"
"No problem always happy to help, and I know sometimes Bakudo can be a bit tricky, but lets start with the first one okay?"
Shikuro nodded, putting one piece of paper down his pocket and folding the other out reading it through a last time before putting that down to the other aswell.
He then closed his eyes, and took a few moments to think it all over.
"Bakudo 26 curving light"
Slowly Shikuro fades into nothing he keeps his eyes closed while the guy inspects his performance.
"Ahh very good, its a bit slow, but I suppose thats cause of your true nature being shadows and all that I don't think you'll be able to change that, and you forgot to cover your feet."
Shikuro broke of the Kido looking down on himself, biting his lip, cursing within himself.
"Hmmm well then lets just try that again... I'm sure I can get it this time"
Shikuro takes a deep breath focussing before saying outloud again.
"Bakudo 26 Curving LIght"
Shikuro again, curves the light to his advantage disappearing though its not flawless its the best he could do, he then softly moves around, without saying anything, holding his breath while waiting as this guy inspects a place where he ain't standing anymore.
"Ahh Very good, almost didn't notice you move, but I also only noticed cause I'm pretty good at sensing Reiatsu..."
Shikuro curses himself again, while breaking the Kido.
"Dammit... but it was't really hard, though it takes me way too much time to use..."

Both of them duscusses the main reasons why the use of the Kido might be hard for him to use, and agrees that it would just have to be something he has to live with, atleast untill he gets a much better grasp on Kido's in general.
Before they then move on to the next Kido.
Where again Shikuro takes up the piece of paper reading it through, before putting it down again, as he prepairs himself.
"Bakudo 21 Sekienton"
As he stands there ready too move away there happens nothing.
The guy laughes a bit.
"Could you please read the Manual I gave you again, you shouldn't be drawing much from elements on this one"
Shikuro takes up the pice of paper again, reading the throughly through this time, reading what he missed before putting it down again.
"Alright here goes nothing... Bakudo 21 Sekienton"
And this ime a smoke burst out from Shikuro where he then starts to smile and cheer, forgetting everything about disappearing, as guy just starts to clap.
"Congratulations... now we just have to work on the part where you ahev to disappear..."

They Both spent an hour by trail and discussions to figure out the best ways for one to disappear unnoticed from this smoke, in the end they agreed on Shunpo being the best option but if fighting a sensor, you should proberly make the smoke close up against something to hide behind then move behind that and away from the attack or pursuer, then they spent another half hour trying things out in a small game of tag around this place where Shikuro had to get away, wasn't really fair to begin with as Shikuro had a miassive speed advatage, but in general this guys sensor skills made up for that.

(OCC: I'm applying for two Kidos 21st and 26th and I'm giving my char a limit on number 26 as its useing light and my user is primarily useing shadows he wont be able to use it in prober speed before rank 5)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Something usefull. (Solo - Kido) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something usefull. (Solo - Kido)   Something usefull. (Solo - Kido) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:27 pm

looks good to me Smile Approval of achieving bakudo 21 and 26 added to character bio
Back to top Go down

Something usefull. (Solo - Kido)
Page 1 of 1